Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Tired of being alone. .

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pegasus Melodic Harmony

Beloved Lover

8,375 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:41 pm
Hi, my name is Kristyn. I’m 19 years old, going to be turning 20 this January 21st. My Life has never been considered easy, and because of how I am, who I am and just . . . how some men are it is hard to find someone to fill the void I hold in my heart. This hole has been here for quite some time and I just . . .am tired of it. I know I’m 19 but I dislike games and how I’ve always been played and harmed. So I’m putting my foot down and finally trying to search for someone instead of just sitting back and not trying.
I love everything from My Little Pony to Fairytale and to Scandal and Once Upon a Time. I fluctuate greatly by what I like so there isn’t a lot I dislike. I know I’m young and people will most likely say “You’re young live life enjoy being single.” I dislike being single and being at the level I’m at and being single. I’m going to UTSA, or as many of you may not know it is the University of Texas at San Antonio. I am currently working on getting my degree in Music Education. I just wish to be happy and to enjoy my life. It is hard for me to try and move places because of my education so please. . .
In the end I feel desperate but I won’t settle for something less then what I believe I am deserved. I love myself, I love how I look, what I do . . . even the stupid stuff. A Picture is below. Thanks for reading.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:51 pm
Pegasus Melodic Harmony
Hi, my name is Kristyn. I’m 19 years old, going to be turning 20 this January 21st. My Life has never been considered easy, and because of how I am, who I am and just . . . how some men are it is hard to find someone to fill the void I hold in my heart. This hole has been here for quite some time and I just . . .am tired of it. I know I’m 19 but I dislike games and how I’ve always been played and harmed. So I’m putting my foot down and finally trying to search for someone instead of just sitting back and not trying.
I love everything from My Little Pony to Fairytale and to Scandal and Once Upon a Time. I fluctuate greatly by what I like so there isn’t a lot I dislike. I know I’m young and people will most likely say “You’re young live life enjoy being single.” I dislike being single and being at the level I’m at and being single. I’m going to UTSA, or as many of you may not know it is the University of Texas at San Antonio. I am currently working on getting my degree in Music Education. I just wish to be happy and to enjoy my life. It is hard for me to try and move places because of my education so please. . .
In the end I feel desperate but I won’t settle for something less then what I believe I am deserved. I love myself, I love how I look, what I do . . . even the stupid stuff. A Picture is below. Thanks for reading.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image

You don't seem desperate to me. I am 19 too and haven't been in a good relationship in a long time. I feel at the point of desperation too. You just gotta know you can't give up! I assume most guys term is that guys are probably just using you to get in your pants? I am not sure if you'd be interested in me. I am a pervy kind of guy. lol  

By Sithis

Dapper Dabbler

8,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pegasus Melodic Harmony

Beloved Lover

8,375 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:12 pm
I can be pervy too. It's just. . . I have has many say "Lets go on a date" and then get uninterested.....before we even decide the date. It's like "Oh this will keep you away from me" in a sense. I don't mind pervy. Hah I can be a person who's mind is in the gutter too.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:41 pm
I really hope you can find a good guy that'll make you happy. You deserve it. Don't ever give up. smile  

Drizzt Nightstalker

Wealthy Werewolf

4,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items