Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:15 pm
I tried to revive this thread by posting an Account, but I am not sure if anyones coming back, so we have a lot of work do on both sides.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:28 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
I tried to revive this thread by posting an Account, but I am not sure if anyones coming back, so we have a lot of work do on both sides.

You're right about a lot of work. What's first on the list?  

Reiki kanji
Crew

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:33 pm
Reiki kanji
Akemi Mercuraki

I meant to say announcement. We got to get ACTIVE staff. I tried to make a bunch of people staff to counter act that in the Bleach RP, but obviously that's not working. I think we should work on a personal profile forms. I had this idea as an idea originally as a way for my staffs to get to know each other, but I forgot about it. I am not sure when I first got the idea. I could just remembering it first time, but it's probably relatively new. This can also help us get an idea on what our members are like. We should include some kind of time schedule so we have a good idea when they will be on. Being relatively through in important things will be important. Be free to invite people from your dead rps here.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:36 pm
I meant to say guild not thread.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Reiki kanji
Crew

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:46 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Reiki kanji
Akemi Mercuraki

I meant to say announcement. We got to get ACTIVE staff. I tried to make a bunch of people staff to counter act that in the Bleach RP, but obviously that's not working. I think we should work on a personal profile forms. I had this idea as an idea originally as a way for my staffs to get to know each other, but I forgot about it. I am not sure when I first got the idea. I could just remembering it first time, but it's probably relatively new. This can also help us get an idea on what our members are like. We should include some kind of time schedule so we have a good idea when they will be on. Being relatively through in important things will be important. Be free to invite people from your dead rps here.

That sounds like a good idea. I like the plan of letting everyone get to know each other so we can be on equal ground about the Guild. I'm going to start inviting people next week as it's Thanksgiving week and everyone is offline right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:00 pm
Reiki kanji
Akemi Mercuraki
Reiki kanji
Akemi Mercuraki

That sounds like a good idea. I like the plan of letting everyone get to know each other so we can be on equal ground about the Guild. I'm going to start inviting people next week as it's Thanksgiving week and everyone is offline right now.
funny people are rping in that one place even now.
Even funnier one of the girls already turned out to be in the RP. The second one I invited in the group. The first wanted to join, but she didn't have time. The only new one we got was the last person.The only one I never got on my friend list, but we are now talking through PMs and i may be able get him to post in the welcome thread. You can do that too if you want. Unlike bleach their probably won't in any plots somewhere in there, but unlike Bleach it's never been repurposed as something else it's always has been naruto. I had to donate again to make that announcement. Apparently the guilds first.
But you can read the my original RP back before jiraiya died in canon.
even long before. I donated so much I am going to add some cannon areas. I thinking briefly to put all villages in their country with other locations not in the village, but then I realize unlike other Rps. I want to make two subforums of the places one for the villages places and the other for other places.
The village would be right above the the rest of their country.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Reiki kanji
Crew

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:13 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Reiki kanji
Akemi Mercuraki
Reiki kanji
Akemi Mercuraki

Even funnier one of the girls already turned out to be in the RP. The second one I invited in the group. The first wanted to join, but she didn't have time. The only new one we got was the last person.The only one I never got on my friend list, but we are now talking through PMs and i may be able get him to post in the welcome thread. You can do that too if you want. Unlike bleach their probably won't in any plots somewhere in there, but unlike Bleach it's never been repurposed as something else it's always has been naruto. I had to donate again to make that announcement. Apparently the guilds first.
even long before. I donated so much I am going to add some cannon areas. I thinking briefly to put all villages in their country with other locations not in the village, but then I realize unlike other Rps. I want to make two subforums of the places one for the villages places and the other for other places.

Sounds like a good idea but my eyes can't stay open im gonna have to call it a night i have to wake up early.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:16 pm
Reiki kanji
Akemi Mercuraki
Reiki kanji
Akemi Mercuraki
Reiki kanji
Akemi Mercuraki

Sounds like a good idea but my eyes can't stay open im gonna have to call it a night i have to wake up early.
Ok, all this Profiles will need to be put in all my guilds eventually. Including the Bleach and ones your not interested in. Good Night! Enjoy your sleep.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

o0Blind0o
Crew

Invisible Member

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:45 am
Looks like we have a lot to do  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:58 am
o0Blind0o

Of course and hopefully Reiki will come back. The more staff that actually help the better. You know instead of vanish on me. What do you think of the RPer profile thing?  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

o0Blind0o
Crew

Invisible Member

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:34 am
Akemi Mercuraki
o0Blind0o

Of course and hopefully Reiki will come back. The more staff that actually help the better. You know instead of vanish on me. What do you think of the RPer profile thing?
like a profile sheet,? Just showing their character?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:51 am
o0Blind0o
Akemi Mercuraki
o0Blind0o

like a profile sheet,? Just showing their character?

No Like a Profile for the members to learn about each other.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

DarskiiGO

Friendly Donator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:17 am
Well first of all it seems like you have a lot of work to do to get this guild working. Everything is seemingly disorganized! You need to have and Intro to the guild and what it is about, Rules, a skelly for people to make their RPC, then make a main forum where they shall post their rp with the other members. Its also a good idea not to get too many members or the whole rp is just ruined because too many people to rp with. Well that's what I think at least. Though I hope you take some of my suggestions into consideration

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:08 am
ZeSanity
Well first of all it seems like you have a lot of work to do to get this guild working. Everything is seemingly disorganized! You need to have and Intro to the guild and what it is about, Rules, a skelly for people to make their RPC, then make a main forum where they shall post their rp with the other members. Its also a good idea not to get too many members or the whole rp is just ruined because too many people to rp with. Well that's what I think at least. Though I hope you take some of my suggestions into consideration

Please, on't tell me what I need to do.
I got a pet peeve against those who try to ask me something in a way that could be taken as order. I am really not used to using Skelly or the term RPC.
I also like the more the merrier type of RPer too.
I want a big family environment so.
I am doing things at my own pace.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

DarskiiGO

Friendly Donator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:48 am
Akemi Mercuraki
ZeSanity

Please, on't tell me what I need to do.
I got a pet peeve against those who try to ask me something in a way that could be taken as order. I am really not used to using Skelly or the term RPC.
I also like the more the merrier type of RPer too.
I want a big family environment so.
I am doing things at my own pace.

I was giving you suggestions not orders. xp

Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out