12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:00 am
ZeSanity
Akemi Mercuraki
ZeSanity
Well first of all it seems like you have a lot of work to do to get this guild working. Everything is seemingly disorganized! You need to have and Intro to the guild and what it is about, Rules, a skelly for people to make their RPC, then make a main forum where they shall post their rp with the other members. Its also a good idea not to get too many members or the whole rp is just ruined because too many people to rp with. Well that's what I think at least. Though I hope you take some of my suggestions into consideration

Please, on't tell me what I need to do.
I got a pet peeve against those who try to ask me something in a way that could be taken as order. I am really not used to using Skelly or the term RPC.
I also like the more the merrier type of RPer too.
I want a big family environment so.
I am doing things at my own pace.

I was giving you suggestions not orders. xp
But they weren't phrased like that. Good night!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:10 am
Akemi Mercuraki
ZeSanity
Akemi Mercuraki
ZeSanity
Well first of all it seems like you have a lot of work to do to get this guild working. Everything is seemingly disorganized! You need to have and Intro to the guild and what it is about, Rules, a skelly for people to make their RPC, then make a main forum where they shall post their rp with the other members. Its also a good idea not to get too many members or the whole rp is just ruined because too many people to rp with. Well that's what I think at least. Though I hope you take some of my suggestions into consideration

I got a pet peeve against those who try to ask me something in a way that could be taken as order. I am really not used to using Skelly or the term RPC.

Whatever  

DarskiiGO

Friendly Donator

o-Just_Jay-o

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:11 am
ZeSanity
Akemi Mercuraki
ZeSanity
Akemi Mercuraki
ZeSanity

Whatever

Don't worry I did the same thing XD Its just how the captain rolls lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:33 pm
Dizzy Leopard
ZeSanity
Akemi Mercuraki
ZeSanity
Akemi Mercuraki
ZeSanity

Whatever

Don't worry I did the same thing XD Its just how the captain rolls lol

Yeah.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:54 am
IvoryIrony
Akemi Mercuraki
ZeSanity
Akemi Mercuraki
ZeSanity

Whatever

I see you online. Can you come back to us?  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff