Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Another 14 F... Sigh...(Straight and looking for 15-18)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:18 am
Hello, well I guess I'll start here:

Well, My name is Chelsea! But I am usually named Cj from my middle name, Jane. I also have the nicknames Chels, CC, and Cameron. (long story on that one) Also I like the last name Orsco for some weird reason x3 I'm 14 turning 15 here in a few days/ a week.

I'm a very outgoing person I must admit. I love to talk and roleplay. I have a life of writing stories and playing video games, it's just the way I do things. I am often found online a lot because I have but two true friends outside of my house walls and prefer to stay in. I am also a first chair violinist and love it! <3 I live in the Marshall Islands and I'm a diver (recreational). I am often called these things: Weird, misunderstood, funny, playful, sarcastic, quick witted, flirtatious, boy-crazy. I like a guy who can be protective and sweet but also immature and annoying at times. I mean, I find that somehow, MAJORLY adorable, also, gaming nerds or computer nerds are another weakness of mine. ^,^
P.s. I suck at these and do better with roleplays or writing stories! >.< sorry!

I look like this, but I edited it because I was really bored. Message me (or post) sometime if you want to talk or post below to strike up a conversation!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:15 pm
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Hello, well I guess I'll start here:

Well, My name is Chelsea! But I am usually named Cj from my middle name, Jane. I also have the nicknames Chels, CC, and Cameron. (long story on that one) Also I like the last name Orsco for some weird reason x3 I'm 14 turning 15 here in a few days/ a week.

I'm a very outgoing person I must admit. I love to talk and roleplay. I have a life of writing stories and playing video games, it's just the way I do things. I am often found online a lot because I have but two true friends outside of my house walls and prefer to stay in. I am also a first chair violinist and love it! <3 I live in the Marshall Islands and I'm a diver (recreational). I am often called these things: Weird, misunderstood, funny, playful, sarcastic, quick witted, flirtatious, boy-crazy. I like a guy who can be protective and sweet but also immature and annoying at times. I mean, I find that somehow, MAJORLY adorable, also, gaming nerds or computer nerds are another weakness of mine. ^,^
P.s. I suck at these and do better with roleplays or writing stories! >.< sorry!

I look like this, but I edited it because I was really bored. Message me (or post) sometime if you want to talk or post below to strike up a conversation!

User Image
Hey ^-^ Im 14 if you wanna be friends.  

Grizzly l3ear

Lonely Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

XxGenerous-AffectionxX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:26 pm
I TOTALLY know the perfect guy for you. My friend Jeff, he's 15, turning 16 in Jan on the 31st I think... Uh, he's a real nerd with games lol, he plays things like mine-craft and other things. He constantly brags to me about how he just got like a position as admin on something??? Idk I'm not much of a gamer, however, I am on the ps3, and so is he, it's really how we met, playing the same games on the ps3, he doesn't have a gaia though, I would have to get him into it... Uhhh what else? You said you love an outgoing, sweet, weird-yet-somehow-funny guy? He is definitely all of the above haha. >w> Btw, i think he's cute, but you'd have to ask him for a pic, he get's very shy about his looks.

If you want me to bother getting him a Gaia, pm me, I'll be sure to try and persuade him and get back to you with an answer.

Btw, he is by far the best role player I've met... I mean, he kind of like changes how good he is depending on who he's rping with, I suck, and we did a non-sex rp, when he first posted it was long and detailed, when he saw my response he dumbed his down a little, suiting it better for me >w> I guess you could say he's a people pleaser, a gamer/nerd and sweet and out going, yet a complete weirdo, lol.... We were walking through town one time, and he started running up to people like some dinosaur, skipping across the crossing and blowing kisses to random people xD Then he started acting like a homosexual, lol, he's so funny. Anyway, contact me ey?

(I read your thing and instantly thought of him, so yeah, btw, if you know any cute single lesbian girls with a really good sense of humour, hook me up? The name's rachel btw. ^u^)  
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games