Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:11 am
Got all the main locations up(Canonly). I am going to do some other locations later just before I go to sleep.
Since I can't seem to rely on any of my helpers to ever stay active. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:24 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Got all the main locations up(Canonly). I am going to do some other locations later just before I go to sleep.

Man, that sucks. hope those on here now can help smile  

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:26 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

yeah getting one other notice other then you. I hope its' from someone and not an marketplace item! sad  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:05 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

yeah getting one other notice other then you. I hope its' from someone and not an marketplace item! sad

i see, lets hope someone notice then.  

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:07 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

It seems to the other one was you too. Giving both qoute and reply warnings. Same thin is happening again. Do you think you'd be any use as Staff?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:09 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

It seems to the other one was you too. Giving both qoute and reply warnings. Same thin is happening again. Do you think you'd be any use as Staff?

Oh, that is someone quoting you is all. It's like saying this person is telling you they connected you to a post like i am doing. smile  

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:16 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

Oh, that is someone quoting you is all. It's like saying this person is telling you they connected you to a post like i am doing. smile

I know that that's what I am saying.
stare  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:21 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

stare

Well, i didn't XP. Besides, i am checking out another guild as well to try out XCOM.  

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:23 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki

stare

Well, i didn't XP. Besides, i am checking out another guild as well to try out XCOM.

Didn't what? XCOM?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:44 am
i mean i didn know that you knew about the quoting warning system, and XCOM is just a guild i just recently joined.  

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:55 am
unlimited blades
i mean i didn know that you knew about the quoting warning system, and XCOM is just a guild i just recently joined.

I figured for both just making sure. So are you going to ever answer my first question?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:04 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades

I figured for both just making sure. So are you going to ever answer my first question?
I am about to, but sadly due to not use to Naruto RP's i won't be of use sadly. but i can assist if you need it due to bleach have some simmiar stuff to it, not alot just some due to calling out name of move before doing move.  

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:13 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades

I am about to, but sadly due to not use to Naruto RP's i won't be of use sadly. but i can assist if you need it due to bleach have some simmiar stuff to it, not alot just some due to calling out name of move before doing move.

But you can help in Non Naruto related ways right? I am curious what kind of character your going to make as a Naruto RP novice though.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:20 am
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades

But you can help in Non Naruto related ways right? I am curious what kind of character your going to make as a Naruto RP novice though.

I have scene the show, i was going with a Water as a main and Lightning as a secondary. Wanted to see the effects of electricity affecting the body with a mix like that will do XD  

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:48 am
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades

I have scene the show, i was going with a Water as a main and Lightning as a secondary. Wanted to see the effects of electricity affecting the body with a mix like that will do XD
Almost edited your post instead of quoting you.
You do realize it's spelled seen right?
No character limits though. Though all kages will probably be NPCs at least for now.  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff