Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:10 am
Hesinde
Akemi Mercuraki

I really can't stand STATS. I can't say that enough. I like Freeform. I guess voting isn't needed. I am going to sleep soon anyways. There isn't any need to have stats to compare people. If characters are described well enough.
and it's Takigakure not Taigakure.
These were going to be added eventually.

Oops typo.

Okay

Earlier I put in the announcement thread for Konohagakure.
biggrin thanks for your work so far though should probably report on your progress.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:10 am
Hesinde
Akemi Mercuraki

I really can't stand STATS. I can't say that enough. I like Freeform. I guess voting isn't needed. I am going to sleep soon anyways. There isn't any need to have stats to compare people. If characters are described well enough.

Oops typo.

Okay

biggrin thanks for your work so far though should probably report on your progress.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Pandora Green
Crew

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:09 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Hesinde
Akemi Mercuraki

Oops typo.

Okay

Hey! Hey you...I has question...Where do peoples profiles go XD There has to be some kind of character reference somewhere right? Has been looking between tickets at work x.x  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:55 pm
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Hesinde
Akemi Mercuraki

Oops typo.

Okay

Hey! Hey you...I has question...Where do peoples profiles go XD There has to be some kind of character reference somewhere right? Has been looking between tickets at work x.x

We're not there yet. I think looking at the original thread which is linked to at the bottom thread would be helpful for you, but I think the main thread in the TOp secret or somewhere early in the welcome thread might help but the short answer is were working on feeling up our world and basic plot. The RP isn't free form enough to make everyone just go around do what they want. I think I will do it in arcs. We might need to do time skip eventually because my character will never reach his awesome Neo jiraiyaish self if I start him off in Genin state though power wise he has a fair bit of differences. Those aren't even his only differences. I don't ever remember getting that old or dying.
But keep in mind the RP is way older then Jiraiya dying. Well at the very least it is older then Jiraiya's death being revealed. The project I mean not this guild.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Pandora Green
Crew

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:59 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Hesinde
Akemi Mercuraki

Oops typo.

Okay

We're not there yet. I think looking at the original thread which is linked to at the bottom thread would be helpful for you, but I think the main thread in the TOp secret or somewhere early in the welcome thread might help but the short answer is were working on feeling up our world and basic plot. The RP isn't free form enough to make everyone just go around do what they want. I think I will do it in arcs. We might need to do time skip eventually because my character will never reach his awesome Neo jiraiyaish self if I start him off in Genin state though power wise he has a fair bit of differences. Those aren't even his only differences. I don't ever remember getting that old or dying.
But keep in mind the RP is way older then Jiraiya dying. Well at the very least it is older then Jiraiya's death being revealed. The project I mean not this guild.
Well i have a v ery specific character i would like to bring in. She is a personal favorite of mine  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:10 pm
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Hesinde
Akemi Mercuraki

Oops typo.

Okay

Well i have a v ery specific character i would like to bring in. She is a personal favorite of mine

Cool...What ever happened that friend you were going to invite?  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Pandora Green
Crew

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:16 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

Im wondering the same thing actually. They didnt come online at all today.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

Can you link me to your character and perhaps all your characters you can?  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Pandora Green
Crew

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:42 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

I could link you to my storage guild but its a friends and she owns it. I cant invite people into it and i dont think youll be able to see it. Let me see if i have the old threads i used still...there wont be half of the characters in it but there will be a few and more importantly the correct one i believe. Here is the one I was going to use. Picture has been updated, ignore if she has a demon and her village. Cause i cant remember off hand if she does  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:10 pm
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

I could link you to my storage guild but its a friends and she owns it. I cant invite people into it and i dont think youll be able to see it. Let me see if i have the old threads i used still...there wont be half of the characters in it but there will be a few and more importantly the correct one i believe. Here is the one I was going to use. Picture has been updated, ignore if she has a demon and her village. Cause i cant remember off hand if she does

Ok, here is are my thoughts on her and keep in mind I am still in the middle of reading it. It took me some seconds to understand how she got Sharigan I guess she must be related to Sai some how to get those ink jutsu.
There will be a lot change and not just because there is no stats. There are good deal of jutsu and other stuff that are products of your old guild. I think I've been there at least for recruiting. You don't have to make her the same exact character. You can take advantage of my creative mind. I got a gift for character if you don't mind, but it must be discussed in secret if your interested, but this make your character more original. It will just change their power set a bit and not their personality, but there will be something else effected.
I am offering you a chance to adapt to the new Rp setting.
This power is common, but with so many variations have come over the years, but it's evolved from another power that has even more variations, but most of these variations cease to be their the original enough some times.
I can't mention it because it's probably been never talked about in this main area. Also your custom jutsu could be better explained. Heck many of your jutsu made me go I've never heard of that before.
It's not much but here is one of mine. My more complete ones other then the ones in the original thread are long lost.
http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Hoshino_Seiougami  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Pandora Green
Crew

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:21 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

Ok, here is are my thoughts on her and keep in mind I am still in the middle of reading it. It took me some seconds to understand how she got Sharigan I guess she must be related to Sai some how to get those ink jutsu.
There will be a lot change and not just because there is no stats. There are good deal of jutsu and other stuff that are products of your old guild. I think I've been there at least for recruiting. You don't have to make her the same exact character. You can take advantage of my creative mind. I got a gift for character if you don't mind, but it must be discussed in secret if your interested, but this make your character more original. It will just change their power set a bit and not their personality, but there will be something else effected.
This power is common, but with so many variations have come over the years, but it's evolved from another power that has even more variations, but most of these variations cease to be their the original enough some times.
I can't mention it because it's probably been never talked about in this main area. Also your custom jutsu could be better explained. Heck many of your jutsu made me go I've never heard of that before.
It's not much but here is one of mine. My more complete ones other then the ones in the original thread are long lost.
thats fine, i dont mind altering her abilities. Forgot she had sharingan, but she got that through a character that got themseves killed during one of the arcs. Abundance of uchiha so it wasnt too bad to aquire it. Normally i dont bother with the uchiha at all. But the clan, she wasnt dirrect relation to sai but the bloodline was choosen for part of the character. Im open to suggestions. Pm me if you wish to have a private conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:24 pm
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

thats fine, i dont mind altering her abilities. Forgot she had sharingan, but she got that through a character that got themseves killed during one of the arcs. Abundance of uchiha so it wasnt too bad to aquire it. Normally i dont bother with the uchiha at all. But the clan, she wasnt dirrect relation to sai but the bloodline was choosen for part of the character. Im open to suggestions. Pm me if you wish to have a private conversation.

I meant the top secret forum.
It's staff related stuff so only staff should be spoiler. How much of the plot did you find so far?  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Pandora Green
Crew

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:32 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

It's staff related stuff so only staff should be spoiler. How much of the plot did you find so far?
Havent actually been able to look into it at all. The core principles of the character are something that I would like to keep, otherwise ill just make a different one. Youll find that in her personality and bio in that link. As for the rest, quote me where you want the conversation and ill discuss it ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:36 pm
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

Havent actually been able to look into it at all. The core principles of the character are something that I would like to keep, otherwise ill just make a different one. Youll find that in her personality and bio in that link. As for the rest, quote me where you want the conversation and ill discuss it ^^

Yes though I might of mentioned it in main somewhere since their is so much talk there.
I don't remember where I mentioned in this guild before.
She'll be a cat girl if that's what you mean. I am going to go look around for me mentioning it.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Pandora Green
Crew

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:39 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

Yes though I might of mentioned it in main somewhere since their is so much talk there.
I don't remember where I mentioned in this guild before.
She'll be a cat girl if that's what you mean. I am going to go look around for me mentioning it.
Yes, she was built to be a neko, very simple but very dangerous in the right situations.  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff