• Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:45 pm
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

Ok, here is are my thoughts on her and keep in mind I am still in the middle of reading it. It took me some seconds to understand how she got Sharigan I guess she must be related to Sai some how to get those ink jutsu.
There will be a lot change and not just because there is no stats. There are good deal of jutsu and other stuff that are products of your old guild. I think I've been there at least for recruiting. You don't have to make her the same exact character. You can take advantage of my creative mind. I got a gift for character if you don't mind, but it must be discussed in secret if your interested, but this make your character more original. It will just change their power set a bit and not their personality, but there will be something else effected.
I am offering you a chance to adapt to the new Rp setting.
This power is common, but with so many variations have come over the years, but it's evolved from another power that has even more variations, but most of these variations cease to be their the original enough some times.
I can't mention it because it's probably been never talked about in this main area. Also your custom jutsu could be better explained. Heck many of your jutsu made me go I've never heard of that before.
It's not much but here is one of mine. My more complete ones other then the ones in the original thread are long lost.
http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Hoshino_Seiougami
thats fine, i dont mind altering her abilities. Forgot she had sharingan, but she got that through a character that got themseves killed during one of the arcs. Abundance of uchiha so it wasnt too bad to aquire it. Normally i dont bother with the uchiha at all. But the clan, she wasnt dirrect relation to sai but the bloodline was choosen for part of the character. Im open to suggestions. Pm me if you wish to have a private conversation.

I meant the top secret forum.
It's staff related stuff so only staff should be spoiler. How much of the plot did you find so far?
Havent actually been able to look into it at all. The core principles of the character are something that I would like to keep, otherwise ill just make a different one. Youll find that in her personality and bio in that link. As for the rest, quote me where you want the conversation and ill discuss it ^^

Yes though I might of mentioned it in main somewhere since their is so much talk there.
I don't remember where I mentioned in this guild before.
She'll be a cat girl if that's what you mean. I am going to go look around for me mentioning it.
Yes, she was built to be a neko, very simple but very dangerous in the right situations.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=1374407
Please try asking please next time you want me to do something. One of my pet peeves is being asked in a way that can be perceived as an order.
I haven't found in any thing in Plot discussion that's a link to the Top Secret subforum for Staff.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:47 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

It's staff related stuff so only staff should be spoiler. How much of the plot did you find so far?
Havent actually been able to look into it at all. The core principles of the character are something that I would like to keep, otherwise ill just make a different one. Youll find that in her personality and bio in that link. As for the rest, quote me where you want the conversation and ill discuss it ^^

Yes though I might of mentioned it in main somewhere since their is so much talk there.
She'll be a cat girl if that's what you mean. I am going to go look around for me mentioning it.
Yes, she was built to be a neko, very simple but very dangerous in the right situations.

Please try asking please next time you want me to do something. One of my pet peeves is being asked in a way that can be perceived as an order.
I haven't found in any thing in Plot discussion that's a link to the Top Secret subforum for Staff.
Oh it wasnt meant to sound like an order. I thought you wanted this to be discussed elsewhere, so basicly i just said quote me where we are going. Didnt mean to offend ^^  

Pandora Green
Crew

Aged Gaian

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:54 pm
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

Oh it wasnt meant to sound like an order. I thought you wanted this to be discussed elsewhere, so basicly i just said quote me where we are going. Didnt mean to offend ^^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24128413&page=5
Look for Jugan or Juugan probably jugan, but don't skip over infact. There is some cool stuff all over this thread I suggest you read it I all.
Tell me if you don't get anything. Since this is already been out there for a while there is no need to keep that part secret.
Welcome has some cool stuff too probably if you know where to look.
I am going back to my read.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:06 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

Look for Jugan or Juugan probably jugan, but don't skip over infact. There is some cool stuff all over this thread I suggest you read it I all.
Tell me if you don't get anything. Since this is already been out there for a while there is no need to keep that part secret.
Ill talk to you in a bit then. Ill look this over as soon as i get the chance. Likely tomorrow while im working.  

Pandora Green
Crew

Aged Gaian

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:15 am
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

Ill talk to you in a bit then. Ill look this over as soon as i get the chance. Likely tomorrow while im working.

Ok, done reading this thread more or less.
Well rereading this. I am not sure if I expect you to go over the whole thing, so are going because it should take you long to find Jugan and tell me what you think at the very least? I think that is more important now.
Oh, and first page of welcome has an link at the bottom the original thread. I am watching bleach.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:44 am
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

I need you over here.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Pandora Green
Crew

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:57 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

I need you over here.
-goes and stands somewhere- here?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:33 pm
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

I need you over here.

The guild silly.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Pandora Green
Crew

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:08 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

I need you over here.

The guild silly.
im in the guild o.o is actually confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:19 am
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

I need you over here.

The guild silly.

Yeah, but you haven't done anything here yet besides talk to me. You haven't read this thread.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Pandora Green
Crew

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:24 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

I need you over here.

The guild silly.

Yeah, but you haven't done anything here yet besides talk to me. You haven't read this thread.
Im not gonna read through 12 pages of chit chat. I have work im doing as well. I haven't been given any assignments or anything of the sort, just told to read a thread that is multiple pages. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:58 am
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

I need you over here.

The guild silly.

Im not gonna read through 12 pages of chit chat. I have work im doing as well. I haven't been given any assignments or anything of the sort, just told to read a thread that is multiple pages. :/

It's not Chit chat. It's important stuff.
That was rude. Also I told you why you had to read page 5 already.
Edit: Oh, and that was your assignment to read that it's important to know that stuff.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Pandora Green
Crew

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:08 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

The guild silly.

Edit: Oh, and that was your assignment to read that it's important to know that stuff.
Sorry if it came off that way...i need to stop posting when im drinking...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:27 am
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

The guild silly.

Ok, officially never coming on to you.
XD no offense. Don't want to date a girl who drinks, smokes, etc..
I am straight guy just incase you can't tell not that I would anyways. Ok, about to promote another guy to be Crew then Vice .  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:36 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

Ok, officially never coming on to you.
XD no offense. Don't want to date a girl who drinks, smokes, etc..
I am straight guy just incase you can't tell not that I would anyways. Ok, about to promote another guy to be Crew then Vice .

To be more detailed it's filled with stuff that can make plots custom stuff of mine and heck people have probably posted there own ideas here too. I am sure I did post somerthings in other threads too so others are bound too like welcome somewhere. 5 has the thing is important to you and the guy I am about to promote because his people are a rare example of something evolved beyond the Jugan. I have yet to call tell him it's called the Ryugan which I which I will explain once he is done with his project which is the same as yours read this thread it's full of at the very least my work including Jugan on page 5 like I said. It's not something that really has a clan despite being a Doujutsu of sorts you really got to read it guys because it's a good chance of understanding what I am all about better. With out having to read the main thread again and if you guys start that I would probably have to start again.
Though we should probably do it eventually.
Are you two good with plot one of the older staff admitted to being useless in the parts we need first! *sweats*
I got some work to do before I go to bed. Mostly making new stuff.  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff