Crew

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:13 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

Yeah, but you haven't done anything here yet besides talk to me. You haven't read this thread.
Im not gonna read through 12 pages of chit chat. I have work im doing as well. I haven't been given any assignments or anything of the sort, just told to read a thread that is multiple pages. :/

It's not Chit chat. It's important stuff.
That was rude. Also I told you why you had to read page 5 already.
Edit: Oh, and that was your assignment to read that it's important to know that stuff.
Sorry if it came off that way...i need to stop posting when im drinking...

Ok, officially never coming on to you.
XD no offense. Don't want to date a girl who drinks, smokes, etc..
I am straight guy just incase you can't tell not that I would anyways. Ok, about to promote another guy to be Crew then Vice .
I only really drink honey wine and its for the taste, not the effects...go through maybe a bottle a month of the stuff and their rather small cause I make them...  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:22 am
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

Yeah, but you haven't done anything here yet besides talk to me. You haven't read this thread.
Im not gonna read through 12 pages of chit chat. I have work im doing as well. I haven't been given any assignments or anything of the sort, just told to read a thread that is multiple pages. :/

Edit: Oh, and that was your assignment to read that it's important to know that stuff.

I am straight guy just incase you can't tell not that I would anyways. Ok, about to promote another guy to be Crew then Vice .
I only really drink honey wine and its for the taste, not the effects...go through maybe a bottle a month of the stuff and their rather small cause I make them...

OK, Then your free to tell your ideas eventually. Just tell me what you think of what you read especially Juugan. Also has that one person logged on yet?  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Pandora Green
Crew

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:17 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

OK, Then your free to tell your ideas eventually. Just tell me what you think of what you read especially Juugan. Also has that one person logged on yet?
I think its alright, but not something im particularily interested in personally. I prefer more things that seem entirely useless until played correctly.

As for mog they have been on and i mentioned it but they havent gotten back to me  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:07 pm
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

I think its alright, but not something im particularily interested in personally. I prefer more things that seem entirely useless until played correctly.

As for mog they have been on and i mentioned it but they havent gotten back to me
It cant't be too powerful it's the most common KG and they would grow increasingly wild with forms of the Doujutsu second stage you go completely out of control.
Second state is like a Berserker state. Oh, and you taking Sharingan and a cursed seal and your saying that?  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Pandora Green
Crew

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:44 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

It cant't be too powerful it's the most common KG and they would grow increasingly wild with forms of the Doujutsu second stage you go completely out of control.
Second state is like a Berserker state. Oh, and you taking Sharingan and a cursed seal and your saying that?
Both acquired through rp, and the curse seal was against my will but yes in fact I am! My normal characters generally have no bloodline and use obscure clans like the kamizuru with their wasps and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:56 pm
Ok... so what d to do I need to do?  

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:25 am
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki
Holy Rinaku
Akemi Mercuraki

Both acquired through rp, and the curse seal was against my will but yes in fact I am! My normal characters generally have no bloodline and use obscure clans like the kamizuru with their wasps and whatnot.
You just don't see how she can exist with no Orochimaru and the future snake sage is just a kid with no resemblance other then powers and gender not to mention no real power though he does have innate soft body modification.
Speaking of which I remember I am going to put Jugan serpent totem in him this time around. Especially since I forget how he got a third way of having it last time, so this is a replacement for that. It has probably evolved beyond being just called the Juugan and might now be called the Orochigan or serpent eye. I am just saying in this era of peace of who would do that do you?  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:26 am
Losseth

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:27 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Losseth

What happened to my post here? Did one of you blank out the text?  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff