Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:47 pm
The-DJ-Ghost
Ummm....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What's with that Gif?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:48 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Your Boy Roy
Akemi Mercuraki
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy

Except the Captain is saying it isn't? That or she already has a plan for it. Which, it's fine to take liberties if one can handle it. And yes, I said that you have not added that flair yet. But, you do have a tendency to try and add more and more of your world into RP if you are given wiggle room. That's not necessarily a bad thing. And perhaps it will make the headache go away. Some people like building worlds. I thought YOU might agree with that. Let her build her world, as you built yours.

As I mentioned

She hasn’t given me any solid answer and I am not a fan of wishy washy almost-decisions. As I also said I’m going to “step back” there’s no need for your habit of playing psychologist. What she has confirmed is that she wants it to be a democracy and two people here seem to want to walk down that path for whatever reason. Again as I also said it doesn’t matter if I’m right or wrong

Never said I was playing psychologist, those are your (wrong) words. I don't need to play psychologist to know what you're going on about. I am simply saying that there's no need for your intervention at this time. If anything, I am simply being a mathematician, or a scientist. Putting the numbers together, and making an educated guess about the outcome, somewhat based on what I have experienced in the past. The conclusion: let's see what she has planned before either of us try to promote our own ideas. After all, you can't tell if it is a "wishy washy almost-decision" unless you wait to fully hear the idea out.
Good Morning! How are you?

Evening! I am now tired.
*gives you a Body Pillow of your favorite Naruto Female*

I've heard good things about the white-eyed girl. Hinata?  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:05 pm
Your Boy Roy
Akemi Mercuraki
Your Boy Roy
Akemi Mercuraki
Your Boy Roy

Never said I was playing psychologist, those are your (wrong) words. I don't need to play psychologist to know what you're going on about. I am simply saying that there's no need for your intervention at this time. If anything, I am simply being a mathematician, or a scientist. Putting the numbers together, and making an educated guess about the outcome, somewhat based on what I have experienced in the past. The conclusion: let's see what she has planned before either of us try to promote our own ideas. After all, you can't tell if it is a "wishy washy almost-decision" unless you wait to fully hear the idea out.

Evening! I am now tired.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:43 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Your Boy Roy
Akemi Mercuraki
Your Boy Roy
Akemi Mercuraki
Your Boy Roy

Evening! I am now tired.

I'm guessing Hinata is Boruto's mom?  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:49 pm
Your Boy Roy
Akemi Mercuraki
Your Boy Roy
Akemi Mercuraki
Your Boy Roy

Evening! I am now tired.

yep and both him and her got little sisters Hanabi for her and Hiwari for him Hanabi means Fireworks and Hiwari sunflower Also Sakura has a Daughter with sasuke Sarada are you farther on reading online then you were before yet?Both Choji and Shikamaru end up with foriegn girls. Hidden Cloud Wife for Chouji who has a daugher with and her is Chouchou Chou means Butterfly Shikamaru has son with Temari named Shikadai!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:06 am
Your Boy Roy

Also, the show gets progressively worse and worse with each filler arc. As of right now, Boruto has this new eye power called the "Tenseigan" and a curse mark.  

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:07 am
Akemi Mercuraki

Sooo when do we start making profiles?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:01 am
The-DJ-Ghost
Akemi Mercuraki

Are you new? aLSO DON'T LIKE PEOPLE don't deleting what I say when quoting me.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:08 am
The-DJ-Ghost
Your Boy Roy

Also, the show gets progressively worse and worse with each filler arc. As of right now, Boruto has this new eye power called the "Tenseigan" and a curse mark.
Like puns no such thing as bad filler and wrong eye. https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Jōgan He's no Kaguya. Tenseigan only happens when a Byakugan is inserted For example Bleach gave us new species for my bleach rp thanks a filler arc.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:51 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Your Boy Roy
Akemi Mercuraki
Your Boy Roy
Akemi Mercuraki
Your Boy Roy

Evening! I am now tired.

yep and both him and her got little sisters Hanabi for her and Hiwari for him Hanabi means Fireworks and Hiwari sunflower Also Sakura has a Daughter with sasuke Sarada are you farther on reading online then you were before yet?Both Choji and Shikamaru end up with foriegn girls. Hidden Cloud Wife for Chouji who has a daugher with and her is Chouchou Chou means Butterfly Shikamaru has son with Temari named Shikadai!

I have simply not had time to read anything. Work has been practically nonstop  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:52 am
Akemi Mercuraki
The-DJ-Ghost
Akemi Mercuraki

Yeah, and my bad. I'm kinda used to that after quoting people in other RP's  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:25 pm
Your Boy Roy
Akemi Mercuraki
Your Boy Roy
Akemi Mercuraki
Your Boy Roy

wELL MAY BE WATCHING ONLINE WILLL BE EASIER, THOUGH PERSONALLY i FIND MANGA EASIER.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:27 pm
The-DJ-Ghost
Akemi Mercuraki
The-DJ-Ghost
Akemi Mercuraki

Yeah, and my bad. I'm kinda used to that after quoting people in other RP's
Did you post anywhere else? Are you interested being staff?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:32 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Your Boy Roy
Akemi Mercuraki
Your Boy Roy
Akemi Mercuraki
Your Boy Roy

wELL MAY BE WATCHING ONLINE WILLL BE EASIER, THOUGH PERSONALLY i FIND MANGA EASIER.

I'd prefer the manga. Less filler, I imagine  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:49 pm
Your Boy Roy
Akemi Mercuraki
Your Boy Roy
Akemi Mercuraki
Your Boy Roy

I'd prefer the manga. Less filler, I imagine
Nothing wrong with filler. Hinata knows a filler only jutsu for example. It's just easier for me to read doesn't I love the manga versions more.  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff