Makako-ma
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:50 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Makako-ma
Akemi Mercuraki
Makako-ma
Akemi Mercuraki
Metal isn't canon though it's my own idea based on the only none used zodiac element metal. Their are people that think of Sand as Earth Plus Wind when it comes to Naruto RPs. I have been plenty of But yeah for me my own system for elements mixing is 3 results when you mixed 2 different depending on which one is more Prominent Also I like to think of Enton as contrated Katon! and any basic element can be turned into such. Also I made my own sets of chakra beasts but forgot what they were, may be I never got to creating them. I know their are Elemental Sages and stuff The current Hokage is caught MEteor theme chakra beast in them as well as certain Biju.

A tailed beast or other phenomena within nature could employ any number of complex combinations of what I mentioned before

If you are adding metal as an custom element that’s totally different then though metal release already exists and this wouldncontradict what is known about it based on the available wikipedias.

Many guilds have indeed messed with this fundamental system of the five elements plus one... and the vast majority of them are now dead. It interferes with both the ability to look up basic information and it changes the interactions established between the elements.. for example wind defeats lightning, lightning defeats earth, earth defeats water, water defeats fire, fire defeats wind

Each nature has a lot of content behind it, I believe it would be best to simply have metal as a common bloodline ability in the current era.
https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Steel_Release Think you mean this closest I was able to find in the site, Found in another site, but nothing in that other site is real.But yeah Steel is Earth Plus Metal for my rp purposes, Also got a complaint against you pm someone said you can't see your self as wrong,

"Aside from the five elemental nature transformations, there are two nature transformations that are the source of all non-elemental techniques, such as the Shadow Imitation Technique, Multi-Size Technique, medical ninjutsu, genjutsu, etc.[9] There is Yin Release (陰遁, Inton), based on the imagination and spiritual energy of a shinobi, and Yang Release (陽遁, Yōton), based on the vitality and physical energy of a shinobi. Together, they are used to perform Yin–Yang Release (陰陽遁, In'yōton, Onmyōton).
The transformation of Yin and Yang has to do with altering the balance between spiritual and physical energy in chakra. As explained by Shikamaru Nara, Tayuya's spirit worms were forms of chakra that mostly consist of spiritual energy, thus they require stability and feed upon the physical energy they lack"-the wiki

whether im right or wrong, this is the opinion of the Wikipedia page. Unless you want to change this to a not-Naruto guild I believe that almost all people who roleplay here will be influenced by this Wikipedia and thus possibly confused by something if you change the most basic elements of the world itself without some explanation.

You can do whatever you want.. but just always remember that you are a human being and when the problems come rolling in someone will have to address them over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and.. [20 minutes later] and over again.
Bye that I think you mean the fandom of mini wikipedias formerly called Wikias and now it's had it's named fandom. Theirs a gen 2 wikia two, that also doesn't mention my guy. Speaking of which I might have a fandom were the number of canon ones surprasses it, their shounen and I it' another guild of mine fandom. There is at least 3 wikia/fandoms one for the fandom in general and two different ones for the latest anime series. I was always planning on replying to both posts. I was just doing other stuff first. Well I want this to be a democracy my guild even 3 man voting thing. 4 staff including me needs to be a thing first before we can do that, it's for voting on stuff mainly, I can help please all custom subforums that aren't canon for you guys. I am guessing the legendary one is a general thread for legendary locations for example. I am mentioning this because more stuff need to be done then just discuss chakra.

I believe that as long as some fundamentals are established we can have fun at any location. I’m just discussing chakra because it is something that will come up frequently as well as the rest of the game system. I intend to focus heavily on this and help with some other stuff regardless of what I’m focused on.

A custom location can be explained away with an alternate timeline. It’s a simple matter, whether or not one can even begin roleplaying due to confusion over natures, mechanics, and other core aspects is a far more complicated and tedious issue  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:23 pm
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Akemi Mercuraki
https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Steel_Release Think you mean this closest I was able to find in the site, Found in another site, but nothing in that other site is real.But yeah Steel is Earth Plus Metal for my rp purposes, Also got a complaint against you pm someone said you can't see your self as wrong,

"Aside from the five elemental nature transformations, there are two nature transformations that are the source of all non-elemental techniques, such as the Shadow Imitation Technique, Multi-Size Technique, medical ninjutsu, genjutsu, etc.[9] There is Yin Release (陰遁, Inton), based on the imagination and spiritual energy of a shinobi, and Yang Release (陽遁, Yōton), based on the vitality and physical energy of a shinobi. Together, they are used to perform Yin–Yang Release (陰陽遁, In'yōton, Onmyōton).
The transformation of Yin and Yang has to do with altering the balance between spiritual and physical energy in chakra. As explained by Shikamaru Nara, Tayuya's spirit worms were forms of chakra that mostly consist of spiritual energy, thus they require stability and feed upon the physical energy they lack"-the wiki

whether im right or wrong, this is the opinion of the Wikipedia page. Unless you want to change this to a not-Naruto guild I believe that almost all people who roleplay here will be influenced by this Wikipedia and thus possibly confused by something if you change the most basic elements of the world itself without some explanation.

You can do whatever you want.. but just always remember that you are a human being and when the problems come rolling in someone will have to address them over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and.. [20 minutes later] and over again.

Sounds like he doesn't want that idea. Though I'd be one of those people relying on the Wikipedia, so take what I say with a grain of salt. Or several.

If she doesn’t she should say so.
I don’t believe she did. She also doesn’t seem to have a set interest on a specific alternative

I’m operating on the assumption she has an idea of some sort but hasn’t taken off with it just yet. I’m not against it but i will warn that extra work is extra and reinventing the wheel is a painful process

In that case, maybe it might be best to wait and see what that idea is before we take matters into our own hands, since she is the captain. I'm sure she has an idea as well, so let's see where it goes. That being said, as crew, you certainly should advise where and when she needs advising. Though we still need to see the idea before correcting it.

I agree with your statement EXACTLY as stated.

For this reason I have no demands, only advice, concerns, and a specific service to offer.

In this current situation it would be wise to bring up anything you’d like to see implemented before a lot of hard work is done especially if the goal is to avoid WAY too much work.

Also for the record most of my opposition to metal as a basic element is because not only does it add an actual 6th element it also overlaps with existing concepts from the show which can increase the confusion when people looknit up..

...but then it also means we have to change how each chakra nature interacts with every other chakra nature... to bring that into perspective with only 5 elements there is a balancing relationship between each but basically there are 4 interactions for each of the 5 making a bunch of interactions but then each has a combination with another element or a way to combine which means there are 10 unique multi element combinations so you now have 15 and then we have the more rare 3 element combinations.. all in all there are 25 I believe each with some interaction with all the others and that’s just the basic ones and some haven’t actually been established yet. I believe that comes out to 300 interactions before factoring in different versions of the same element all to add something that as far as I know already exists anyways but with a slightly different name.

We can take shortcuts but shortcuts can also confuse people.

If that was meant for me, here's a visual representation of that post:

Your post

My head. (that's not a criticism. Just...I'm not THAT knowledgeable about Naruto. I just got to the part where they just started talking about Chakras and climbed a tree. And I'm only there because I recognized the Hidden Leaf Village symbol on a student's wallet and in return he let me borrow the first three volumes.  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Makako-ma
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:33 pm
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy

Sounds like he doesn't want that idea. Though I'd be one of those people relying on the Wikipedia, so take what I say with a grain of salt. Or several.

I don’t believe she did. She also doesn’t seem to have a set interest on a specific alternative

I’m operating on the assumption she has an idea of some sort but hasn’t taken off with it just yet. I’m not against it but i will warn that extra work is extra and reinventing the wheel is a painful process

In that case, maybe it might be best to wait and see what that idea is before we take matters into our own hands, since she is the captain. I'm sure she has an idea as well, so let's see where it goes. That being said, as crew, you certainly should advise where and when she needs advising. Though we still need to see the idea before correcting it.

For this reason I have no demands, only advice, concerns, and a specific service to offer.

In this current situation it would be wise to bring up anything you’d like to see implemented before a lot of hard work is done especially if the goal is to avoid WAY too much work.

Also for the record most of my opposition to metal as a basic element is because not only does it add an actual 6th element it also overlaps with existing concepts from the show which can increase the confusion when people looknit up..

...but then it also means we have to change how each chakra nature interacts with every other chakra nature... to bring that into perspective with only 5 elements there is a balancing relationship between each but basically there are 4 interactions for each of the 5 making a bunch of interactions but then each has a combination with another element or a way to combine which means there are 10 unique multi element combinations so you now have 15 and then we have the more rare 3 element combinations.. all in all there are 25 I believe each with some interaction with all the others and that’s just the basic ones and some haven’t actually been established yet. I believe that comes out to 300 interactions before factoring in different versions of the same element all to add something that as far as I know already exists anyways but with a slightly different name.

Your post

My head. (that's not a criticism. Just...I'm not THAT knowledgeable about Naruto. I just got to the part where they just started talking about Chakras and climbed a tree. And I'm only there because I recognized the Hidden Leaf Village symbol on a student's wallet and in return he let me borrow the first three volumes.

My concern can then be translated into pure math.. if math makes your head hurt then that is just one more reason not to add certain things in certain places

Imagine for a moment that 5 people have 5 superpowers that do something different from the norm whenever they are near each other. Your job is to study these people and make sure to document all possible interactions.

With only 5 people even while limiting the possible combinations you get 300 possible combinations. If you just throw something together as issues arise then you have to go back and explain and theorize on everything else. After over 12 years most of the information is finally ready!

Now we add a 6th person for no particular reason and must now go back and begin our research all over again and this time the results will be well over 300 possible combinations once again AT BEST.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:44 pm
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Akemi Mercuraki

Male Irl Akemi's an rp character with 3 versions. Mercuraki is only the last name of the first non fandon rp, my first rp leviathan stadium I forget the others surname, but I remember the second one's outit easily enough, Naruto. The third one is Fairy Tail. But that's said who knows if I will ever get to completed with all the naruto character I have made over the years, h KIYAMA DAICHI(W.I.P)

Search...
Actions
« Prev1Next »
gokol Avatar
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
XP
UNSORTED
GOKOL
AKIYAMA DAICHI(W.I.P)FEB 1, 2019 AT 5:00AM

Post by gokol on Feb 1, 2019 at 5:00am
Tomboy who might raised as guy or assume she is because I am probably going kill off her mother. But then again I don't fits the parents the personalities to be dishonest, but they have to some flaws may be the but yeah going with huge chakra reserves for her since the Jutsu that seem interesting for her going to get expensive after all she was be earth being like earth is her nindo and family's and they usually have earth natures are down earth simple ninja trying do their best for Daichi(Great Earth in Japanese) she will try to enhance her taijutsu with her Earth Jutsu armor and especially armor even though their not a clan they love hammer weapon especially, but I also got a drill ninjutsu in mind for the future. Never mind thought of two no never mind 3 variations Single, Dual, and Large
Here is my latest project for a Rp I was trying go back to a full forum RP called Naruto: Fallen Blades  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:48 pm
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy

Your post

https://mangapark.net/manga/naruto-kishimoto https://mangapark.net/manga/boruto-naruto-next-generations  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:10 pm
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy

Your post

My concern can then be translated into pure math.. if math makes your head hurt then that is just one more reason not to add certain things in certain places

Imagine for a moment that 5 people have 5 superpowers that do something different from the norm whenever they are near each other. Your job is to study these people and make sure to document all possible interactions.

With only 5 people even while limiting the possible combinations you get 300 possible combinations. If you just throw something together as issues arise then you have to go back and explain and theorize on everything else. After over 12 years most of the information is finally ready!

Now we add a 6th person for no particular reason and must now go back and begin our research all over again and this time the results will be well over 300 possible combinations once again AT BEST.

I teach math, so the idea of math hurting my head is laughable. I calculate numbers bigger than what calculators can completely calculate for fun. And from that...I find your explanation still somewhat...lacking. Which is why I can say....that I think you are actually underestimating the numerical value, which is partly a factorial, if I am understanding things correctly.

5*(5*4*3*2*1), wherein the 5 inside the parenthesis represents the 5 powers, and the lower numbers represent the number of ways the power can react if a certain number of people are near (4 ways if 1 other person is near, 3 if 2, and so on). Then multiply that by 5 to do the inside formula for all 5 people. Altogether, that is 600.

Change the formula for 6, and you get: 6*(6*5*4*3*2*1), which equals 6*(720), or 4320 different combinations.

While that may seem big, since there has been a good bit of research that has already been done, it would just be taking it a step further. We don't need to begin again. After all, if we had to start over as a race whenever a new discovery was made, we would likely never have made it past the medieval era, at best. Whenever we discover a new element, we don't need to redo the entire periodic table. Whenever we reach a new digit of pi, we don't need to start from 3.14 again. I think it's plausible to do this new thing.

(And yes, I have calculated a number that won't fit into a calculator without relying on exponents. To the best of my knowledge, since the calculators had to round, it is correct. Somedays I get bored and do tedious math problems.)  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:16 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy

Your post

https://mangapark.net/manga/naruto-kishimoto https://mangapark.net/manga/boruto-naruto-next-generations

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:34 pm
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy

Your post

I teach math, so the idea of math hurting my head is laughable. I calculate numbers bigger than what calculators can completely calculate for fun. And from that...I find your explanation still somewhat...lacking. Which is why I can say....that I think you are actually underestimating the numerical value, which is partly a factorial, if I am understanding things correctly.

5*(5*4*3*2*1), wherein the 5 inside the parenthesis represents the 5 powers, and the lower numbers represent the number of ways the power can react if a certain number of people are near (4 ways if 1 other person is near, 3 if 2, and so on). Then multiply that by 5 to do the inside formula for all 5 people. Altogether, that is 600.

Change the formula for 6, and you get: 6*(6*5*4*3*2*1), which equals 6*(720), or 4320 different combinations.

While that may seem big, since there has been a good bit of research that has already been done, it would just be taking it a step further. We don't need to begin again. After all, if we had to start over as a race whenever a new discovery was made, we would likely never have made it past the medieval era, at best. Whenever we discover a new element, we don't need to redo the entire periodic table. Whenever we reach a new digit of pi, we don't need to start from 3.14 again. I think it's plausible to do this new thing.

(And yes, I have calculated a number that won't fit into a calculator without relying on exponents. To the best of my knowledge, since the calculators had to round, it is correct. Somedays I get bored and do tedious math problems.)

Hardly laughable.. though I suppose it does depend where you come from.. but there are many teachers with zero passion for the thing they teach lol.

I am not so much underestimating as I am trying to make certain numbers fit into an analogy without over complicating the matter.

As for starting over as a race each time we make a new discovery.. that is actually close to what must happen. It’s why i refer to it as “reinventing the wheel”

Not only does adding the 6th element force us to rethink how everything interacts we are also tossing out a major game balancing element and rewriting the physics of a world that already had some sketchy physics to begin with. We can certainly accomplish this but if we go this route I don’t want to hear about how tired and busy everyone is later lol  

Makako-ma
Crew

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:21 am
Your Boy Roy
Akemi Mercuraki
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy

Your post

Thanks
you can also find it on online the anime versions currently watching subed version of generation 2 anime though I do watch the start the dub thanks to a little thing thanks to toonami before the subs perhaps. Though I did had complications with that, so . I probably haven't watched all the dub ones shown yet.though I do know the number of dub episodes is higher then me on subs. Finished ep 12 on Kissanime and then loaded 13 going to sleep now. To me filller more to love, there is no filler I have minded any of my fandoms. and might end up creating a character based on that Kiba I can find no evidence online.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:17 am
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy

Your post

Hardly laughable.. though I suppose it does depend where you come from.. but there are many teachers with zero passion for the thing they teach lol.

I am not so much underestimating as I am trying to make certain numbers fit into an analogy without over complicating the matter.

As for starting over as a race each time we make a new discovery.. that is actually close to what must happen. It’s why i refer to it as “reinventing the wheel”

Not only does adding the 6th element force us to rethink how everything interacts we are also tossing out a major game balancing element and rewriting the physics of a world that already had some sketchy physics to begin with. We can certainly accomplish this but if we go this route I don’t want to hear about how tired and busy everyone is later lol

Um...no. That's not how new discovery works. We did not have to start over from the flame when the car was invented, nor when the Wright Brothers flew the first plane. We took what we had, in conjunction with those new forms of transportation, and took the next step forward. Which is what we're doing here. You ARE overcomplicating things.

And there's a difference between finding pleasure in something and being good at it. For example:
I am both good and passionate about math. In addition, though I can be considered passable with playing the trombone, I do not enjoy it.  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:19 am
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy

Your post

Um...no. That's not how new discovery works. We did not have to start over from the flame when the car was invented, nor when the Wright Brothers flew the first plane. We took what we had, in conjunction with those new forms of transportation, and took the next step forward. Which is what we're doing here. You ARE overcomplicating things.

And there's a difference between finding pleasure in something and being good at it. For example:
I am both good and passionate about math. In addition, though I can be considered passable with playing the trombone, I do not enjoy it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:46 am
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy

Your post

I’m not overcomplicating it, I’m just explaining why it was complicated to begin with. If you discover a new sub particle to the atom and suddenly it changes whether or not your computer works the complications will spread.

It’s one thing to discover a neat trick
It’s quite another to create something within somethignthat, within your world, is the origin of all things.

Again it’s certainly doable but do you really want to is the problem especially when the current system already has something similar to use  

Makako-ma
Crew

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:34 am
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy

Your post

you do realize you posted that twice right? Also why have you stopped talking to me?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:48 am
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy

Your post

I’m not overcomplicating it, I’m just explaining why it was complicated to begin with. If you discover a new sub particle to the atom and suddenly it changes whether or not your computer works the complications will spread.

It’s one thing to discover a neat trick
It’s quite another to create something within somethignthat, within your world, is the origin of all things.

Again it’s certainly doable but do you really want to is the problem especially when the current system already has something similar to use

Mm...yeah, you're overcomplicating it. Again, even when they discovered the new features of the atom, they didn't need to start from the giant room-sized computer again. They simply adapted, just like we should do in this guild. So, again, a new discovery/invention does not necessitate remaking the wheel. So, step back, let's see what the idea is, and we'll see how it goes.  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:49 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy
Makako-ma
Your Boy Roy

Your post

you do realize you posted that twice right? Also why have you stopped talking to me?

Gaia mishap. And I wasn't sure how to respond to what you said.  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff