Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Quimby Family Home Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:53 pm
xxxxxxxxxxx QUIMBY FAMILY HOME xxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

LOCATED IN Burford, England

xxxxxxxxxxFIRST FLOORxxxxxxxxxx

User Image...User Image...User Image

| Living Room/Dining Room/Kitchen | Laundry Room | Bathroom |

xxxxxxxxxxSECOND FLOOR FLOORxxxxxxxxxx

User Image...User Image

| Eleanor & Tristan's Bedroom | Eleanor & Tristan's Bathroom |

User Image...User Image

| Guest Bedroom | Shared Bathroom |

User Image...User Image

| Guest Bedroom | Jessica's Bedroom |

xxxxxxxxxxTHIRD FLOORxxxxxxxxxx

User Image...User Image

| Guest Bedroom | Guest Bathroom |

xxxxxxxxxxBASEMENTxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

| Electronics Room |

xxxxxxxxxxOUTSIDExxxxxxxxxx

User Image...User Image

| Backyard | Stable |

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:56 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxH O U S E x O C C U P A N T Sxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
| Home | Work | Elsewhere |

⟹ Eleanor Quimby (NPC)

⟹ Tristan Winthrop (NPC)

Dalton Quimby-Scott
| Home | Hogwarts | Elsewhere | Deceased |

Alexandria Quimby-Scott
| Home | Work | Elsewhere | Moved |

Rosabella Winthrop

Cordelia Quimby-Winthrop

Yvonne Quimby

Zoe Quimby

Philip Quimby-Winthrop

xxxxxxxxxxxxF A M I L Y x P E T Sxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pretty the Parrot
| Home | Elsewhere |

Bandit the Dog
| Home | Elsewhere | Deceased |

Shadow the Owl
| Home | Elsewhere | Moved |

Enola the Bunny

Starfire the Horse

xxxxxxxxxxxxH O U S E x E L V E Sxxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ Leepey the House Elf
| Cooking | Cleaning | Yard Work | Relaxing |  

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:58 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxH I S T O R Yxxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ Eleanor and Harvey moved in during 2011

⟹ Alexandria was born in 2012

⟹ Bandit the dog was adopted in 2013

⟹ Dalton was born in 2014

⟹ Harvey moved out in 2015

⟹ Starfire was brought home in 2016

⟹ Tristan and Rosabella moved in during 2017

⟹ Cordelia was born and Leepey was brought home in 2018

⟹ Rosabella brought Enola home in 2022

⟹ Alexandria brought Shadow home in 2023

⟹ Bandit passed away in 2027

⟹ Dalton passed away in 2030

⟹ Alexandria moved out with Shadow in 2031

⟹ Enola passed away and Yvonne moved in during 2033

⟹ Rosabella moved out in 2034

⟹ Philip was adopted in 2034

⟹ Zoe moved in during 2042

⟹ Yvonne moved out and Starfire passed away in 2044

⟹ Cordelia moved out and Jessica was adopted in 2045

⟹ Jessica brought Pretty home in 2048

⟹ Zoe moved out in 2053

⟹ Philip moved out in 2054

xxxxxxxxxxxxC O N T A C Txxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ Not Connected to the Floo Network

⟹ Does Not Allow Apparition

⟹ Allows Owl Messages

xxxxxxxxxxxxV I S I T O R Sxxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ None  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:28 pm
Scout
Emma's Burrowing Owl

User Image

By the time Scout got to Cora’s home in the Cotswold, he practically collapsed on one of the window sills. Luckily he made it like he knew he would. One letter left and that was it. He’d be done. Suddenly the owl wondered if the family had owl treats. He wouldn’t mind some snacks, maybe a nap before heading home. Luckily his job was done and was sure Emma would be sending him on any more adventures for a while.

The letter read...

Emma
Hello Cora, it’s Emma. Oh and Scout’s super friendly, especially if there’s food involved. He’ll eat anything. If you want to give him something I’m sure he’d appreciate it after the long flight he had. I wrote to Hannah as well, which is why this letter ten times better than the one I wrote to her. I needed to vent to someone and I thought who better then you guys.

My uncle is making me go to my parents. You remember the story about how I found out I was a witch? And how I said I planned on using my exams as a way out? Well, it looks like my uncle wasn’t letting that one fly. It worked for a little while but I guess he said enough is enough. Sucks for me, since I’ll be stuck with my parents for a week, maybe two depending on how they feel. Wish I didn’t have to. Though my uncle said he’d make it up to me. I can hope. Hey, maybe I’ll get lucky and it’ll just be my mum and me. That would be nice. Definitely beats being stuck with my so called father.

Anyways talk to you later, Emma

OOC: Figured since I said Emma was writing letters that I should write letters. That way we're all in the same loop. smile

kiska166

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:18 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
Yvonne Quimby
Beauxbatons Alumna - Twenty One - Pureblood - Foreign Affairs
╚════════════════════════════╝

Although Yvonne was rarely home alone, she always got her privacy. No one tended to bother her or try and hang out with her. Even though Aunt Ellen and Phil were both home, her attic bedroom was rather secluded. The twenty one year old didn’t even have to leave her room to use to bathroom – it was great! In fact, the only time she ever really left her room was when she either needed food or needed to leave the house. The only thing she didn’t like about her room – but never got around to changing – was the colour. Pink. Alex used to live here, but even that seemed odd that she chose pink for her walls and ceiling. On the bright side, it wasn’t some hideous, obnoxious shade. Maybe that was why Yves never got around to changing it – it didn’t annoy her too much. She was sure, however, that Jonas found it astonishing that a girl who wore all black, all the time, lived in a Barbie room.

Yvonne, on the other hand, found it surprising that Jonas listened to secular music. The impression that Beth gave her was that the Christian boy only spoke and heard religious words; that he was one of those crazies who believed God was in control of everything and that if anyone thought otherwise, they were horrible, awful people who would go to Hell. But, Yvonne learned that Beth had been wrong when she discovered that she and her blind date had similar music taste. Not only that, but he was a lot more of a normal Christian than even Yves had been – who did believe in God and all that jazz, but her mind rebelled against a lot of the stories she’s been told growing up. “Have you heard this song before?” she asked, shuffling through the music library on her phone before tapping Lying is the Most Fun... by Panic! At The Disco. “It’s super old, but still one of my favourites.” Yvonne mostly wanted to see Jonas’ reaction to the lyrics, but she did enjoy the song.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Mixing coca cola drinks like a foreigner.
International baby, it's a frenzy. Looking trendy, gucci, fendi.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:42 pm
User Image

Chelsea Durant & Philip Quimby-Winthrop Wedding
Saturday, October 27, 2057
Quimby Family Home

Wedding Party
Bride: Chelsea Durant
Groom: Philip Quimby-Winthrop
Maid of Honour: Sabrina Richardson
Best Man: Elijah Beaumont
Bridesmaids: Laire Thornburn & Macie Beaumont
Groomsmen: Issac Whitethorne & Edric Nott
Flower Girl: Melodie Marteau with Roxanne Archer
Ring Bearer: Ethan Durant

Guests
*all guests may bring +1's & their children
Felix & Renee Quimby
Gabriel Quimby & Colleen Quimby
Pierre Bertrand & Valerie Bertrand
Eleanor Quimby & Tristan Winthrop
Rosabella Winthrop, Andrea Hart & Gaspard Dufour
Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
Kevin & Dove Durant
Oliver Durant
Alexandria, Christian, Penelope & Syd Barrett
Cordelia, Dakota, Noreen & James Vann
Zoe, Kylian, Melodie & Tallis Marteau
Yvonne, Jonas, Matthew & Tobias Spencer
Chadwick & Finley Archer
Rebecca Richardson
Lea Baybrooke

murruelecreuset
Cinnabun Gryffie
Diamond Wales
SherbertLemondrop
CatWaffle
The Forgotten Weasley
Devlyn Maycry
Essy ze Ninja

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:14 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Twenty Eight Years Old - Hufflepuff Alumnus - Adopted
                                                  St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies & Injuries - Mediwizard

╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip had craved stability as a kid but only seemed to get it after he had been five years old. Many would consider him lucky – it only taking five years for a family to decide that he was finally the one they wanted, the best of the bunch that were available. However, it was too late. By that point, he had closed himself off from connecting with others, scared that once he got too close and attached, he’d have to say goodbye. So, he stayed reclusive and kept to himself. As time went on and he stayed with his new family, he started to become more open with them. However, he and some of his older siblings didn’t know each other all that well even to this day. Perhaps it was due to them having had already moved out, or maybe they were just too different in age to really get to know each other. Regardless, opening up more with those that lived in his household at the time allowed him to make new friends outside of their home – the first being Chelsea.

Philip couldn’t believe that the little blonde girl at the park in her Pokemon sneakers – the same ones that matched his – stood at the altar and vowed to love him in sickness and in health forevermore. He was so happy that his inner child healed enough to open up, knowing full well that the possibility of having to say goodbye one day still existed but chose love instead of closing himself off. Because of that, he got to marry the woman of his dreams. As Phil and Chelsea swayed on the dance floor for the bride and groom’s first dance, he whispered in her ear, “Chelsea Quimby-Winthrop, you are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever laid my eyes on.” He thought he’d be nervous dancing with her while all eyes were on them, but once they started, everyone around them seemed to disappear. Once the song ended, Philip took his seat to let Chelsea dance with her father, then vice versa. Finally, the dance floor opened up to everyone else, and the party could really start.

♫♫ You can count on me like one, two, three. I'll be there.
                                                  I know when I need it I can count on you like four, three, two. You'll be there.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:24 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Quimby-Winthrop
Gryffindor Alum
Muggleborn Wife & Mother Witch Watcher

User Image
                                                    Location : Quimby Family Home - Her Wedding (Oct 27, 2057)
                                                    Company : My husband & Wedding Guests

Chelsea couldn’t believe she was getting married, never mind the fact that today was her wedding day. Ethan was less then ecstatic running around making sure everything was going according to plan. Not that he really had an idea, but he was such a good little helper. She hoped he wasn’t causing Sabrina too much trouble today. Though she hardly had any time to think about that much as she had to get ready. Course her mother cried none at all surprising, Chelsea could have lived without that.

By the time the ceremony was over, Chelsea quite happy to be on the dance floor with her husband. That word was certainly a strange yet happy one. “You’re just saying that cause we’re married now.” She replied to his compliment. Smiling she partially buried her head into Phillip’s shoulder. She hardly believed she was the most beautiful. Sabrina was certainly better looking. “All jokes aside you’re not too shabby yourself.”

OOC : Chelsea's Dress

kiska166

People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life.
                                                    You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am."
                                                    You want people to look at you differently? Make them.
                                                    You want to change things? You're gonna have to go out there and change them.

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:41 pm
And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain
I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?

User Image
Sabrina Lorraine Richardson
Gryffindor Alum
Pure Blood Heiress Potioneer

User Image
                                                  Location : Quimby Family Home - Her Wedding (Oct 27, 2057)
                                                  Company : Wedding Guests.... My sister... Ethan

Sabrina considered today a success. If not for all the hard work, she’d put in but for Chelsea who was now finally married. At least one of them could be happy with the one they loved. “Stop looking so blue.” Sabrina heard her sister say. “I’m not blue.” She replied. “Right so why is it you don’t have a date?” Rebecca questioned. “Why don’t you?” She questioned right back with a raised brow. “Because I figure I could use mingle with the party goers.” Typical Rebecca response. Sabrina wasn’t surprised after things failed to work out for her sister and Sherwood. Though Sabrina really questioned if it didn’t work out or if her sister simply got scared.

“Mum!”

Sabrina turned around to her name being called by none other than Chelsea’s son Ethan. “Ethan, what have I told you about calling me mum?” She said shaking her head. “You’re the next best thing.” He replied before grabbing her hand. “Come dance with me.” Ethan insisted. Sabrina’s face flushed slightly before looking at her sister. “Go ahead, I can keep myself occupied.” Rebecca replied to her while taking a sip of her drink and waving the two off. “Let’s go!”

“Okay, I’m coming.”

Sometimes Sabrina didn’t know what she’d do without this kid.

OOC : - - -

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:54 pm
User Image

I don't wanna be a f r a i d. I wanna wake up f e e l i n g
                                                B e a u t i f u l today and know that I'm okay

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
                                                Nineteen Years Old - Slytherin Alumna - Pureblood - Cook at La Petite Fantaisie
                                                ╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Although Jessica was so happy for Philip and Chelsea for getting married, she couldn’t help but feel a little bit of fear of missing out due this weekend being Halloween weekend, and wished that she was able to attend both the wedding and her friend’s party. Part of her was half hoping she’d be able to show up in a full on costume – something wedding appropriate like Lydia Deetz in her red dress – and then sneak off to a party late at night once everyone was too drunk and tired to even realize she was gone. Lochi could have dressed as Beetlejuice himself in that same scene, minus the makeup and crazy hair until after they had snuck out. Unfortunately, he was much too selfless and talked her into sticking around for the full wedding, skipping any Halloween festivities that were going on tonight.

On the bright side, she didn’t have to miss out on Halloween completely. They had attended a party last night and were planning on going out on October 31st as well, so it wasn’t like the whole spooky season was ruined. Plus, she had started daydreaming about possibly having their future wedding on Halloween and having the dress code be fancy costumes if she and Lochi ended up getting married. At this point, she thought they were still too young. She hadn’t even moved out of her parents house – no way was she going to get married anytime soon. Bless Calliope and Eden for getting hitched so young, but that just wasn’t how Jessica had pictured things. However, that didn’t mean she didn’t want to marry Lochi someday. Looking over at him lovingly, she squeezed his hand tightly. “Want to get more snacks?” she asked. “I’ve been eyeing the caramelized apples.”

'Cause everyone's p e r f e c t in unusual ways
                                                You see, I just wanna b e l i e v e in me

Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:28 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Rosabella Winthrop
                                                Gryffindor Alumna - Forty Four - Muggleborn - Seer
                                                Assistant Manager at Hemlock Grove

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Rosabella swayed to the music as it played. In this moment, she felt calm. Blissful even, for the newly married couple. Dalton’s death at the end of her sixth year devastated not only her, but the entire family. No one was the same after that. Bella had had moments of unhappiness and feelings of dread before that, but that traumatizing event had really thrown her into a depressive state. It was a miracle that she, Alex, Cora, and even their parents had somehow healed and grew from that. Losing their son resulted in Tristan and Eleanor adopting a boy years later, thus Philip was adopted. By that point, Rosabella had graduated, had been living on her own, and her new adopted brother was only five years old or so.

Due to their huge age gap and not ever having lived under the same roof, she did not become nearly as close to him as she did with Dalton, nor did she particularly want to. Her step brother’s death had left a hole in her heart and she didn’t want to try and replace him. As they grew older and the more she got to speak and interact with him over the years, the more she wished she had the luxury of becoming as close with him as Zoe or Jessica became. Rosabella grew to understand that nobody had been trying to replace Dalton, only give more love because without it, what was the point of living?

As she danced, Bella reached out to pull Andrea in for an embrace. The witch felt so grateful for the people she had in her life, particularly for her girlfriend of over fifteen years. Life had definitely thrown obstacles at them, making things more difficult than they had to be, but getting through those things together only strengthened their bond. The thing big task on their agenda of life was to help Gaspard figure out which direction he should go in career-wise, but that wasn’t on today’s agenda. “I love you,” she said after kissing the top of her head. “Let me know when you want to take a break.” Rosabella loved dancing more than most, and that included her girlfriend, so she decided to check in with her and see if she wanted to change pace.

Chasing these f e e l i n g s around in my head
                                                Constantly w i s h i n g for what I've been m i s s i n g in my life

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:55 pm
User Image

Always stay here, never leave me
                                                ★ These will be lifelong stories

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Cordelia Vann
                                                Hufflepuff Alumna - Thirty Nine Years Old - Halfblood - Married - Mother - Head of the Ghoul Task Force Beast Division
                                                Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Cordelia admired how her family home and backyard had been transformed into a beautiful wedding venue for Philip and Chelsea. However, she would have never chosen to have her wedding here. It was nice for someone else, but it definitely wasn’t her style. Besides, she didn’t need nosy guests snooping around her family’s home even if she had already moved out by that time and had taken the vast majority of her belongings with her.

Looking around, Cordelia noticed just how many guests, including members of her own family, wore the wedding colours even though they were not a part of the wedding party. The brunette shook her head, embarrassed on their behalf. Did someone have to spell it out for them? Red, orange and yellow were very clearly going to be used in the wedding based on the invitations they received, so what were the guests’ responsibilities? To wear anything but those three colours (and to bring a gift, of course). Wearing black to a wedding would have been better in her opinion. Wearing white, on the other hand, may have been the only colour that was even worse to wear.

She supposed she shouldn’t care as much as she did, but the faux-pas really irked Cordelia. Maybe she’d have to have a talk with them once the reception was over. Still feeling a little annoyed, she commented, “Some people really need to learn proper wedding etiquette. You’d think after attending as many as we have that they would have learned what not to wear by now.” Finally taking her eyes off of the others’ outfits, she turned to Dakota and suggested, “Let’s get a drink.” Surely sipping on a cocktail would distract her from focusing too much on what they wore.

The light from your eyes made it feel like
                                                We were dancing in the moonlight ☾

murruelecreuset

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:49 pm
User Image

So shake the m a g i c 8 until it b r e a k s
                                                And c l o s e your eyes and take a leap of f a i t h

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Syd Barrett
                                                Fourteen Years Old - Fourth Year - Ravenclaw - Halfblood
                                                Member of the Art club - Artist for the Daily Dragon - Reserve Keeper

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Syd, as expected, brought his skateboard to the wedding knowing fully that the only area where he could skateboard was out front, which had been packed with vehicles. He didn’t understand why his grandparents didn’t install a fireplace to connect to the Floo Network by now. On top of that, no one could apparate to the home either without a ten minute walk ahead of them through the woods, and apparently all of the women preferred to take a car because of their shoes. At least Syd had Malakai to keep him company. “If you’re bored, my grandparents have puzzles. We could set them up inside if you want,” Syd suggested. He knew that Kai liked puzzles, and it would give them something to do other than eat and stare at everyone dancing. Plus it would be quieter inside than out in the yard.

Don't be a f r a i d of going your own way
                                                S h a k e the magic 8 until it b r e a k s

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:22 pm
User Image

Comme un m é d i c a m e n t, moi, je suis r i e n sans toi
                                              Et je sais que, je sais que jе p e r d s du temps dans tes b r a s

╔══════════════════════════╗
                                              Zoe Marteau

Thirty Four Years Old - Married - Mother - Pureblood
                                              Beauxbatons Alumna - Hair Stylist - Magic Clips Salon

╚══════════════════════════╝

Zoe sat at the table with Tallis on her mother’s lap and Melodie on her father’s. Even with the children occupied by their grandparents, it was clear that the Zoe and Kylian were exhausted. Having two extremely young children was a lot tougher than she anticipated and sometimes, she did not know why they decided to have a second child so quickly. They must have made that decision when they were already quite sleep deprived, or perhaps they had lost their mind. Yvonne was always the Quimby sister who loved coffee, but lately, Zoe has been drinking it as if she would literally die without it. “Combien de temps pensez-vous que nous devons rester avant qu'il ne soit approprié de partir?” she asked, leaning into her husband’s ear. Zoe loved Philip and was so happy to be at his wedding, watching him marry the girl that he’s been in love with since he was a kid, but in this moment, she really just needed to sleep. “Peut-être que nous pouvons laisser nos enfants avec mes parents,” she suggested half-jokingly, eying her mother across the table. They’d be staying with Eleanor and Tristan for a few more days, so maybe they could give their daughter and son-in-law a couple of days’ break to sleep and recharge their energy.

((Translation: “How much time do you think we need to stay before it's appropriate to leave?”
                                              “Maybe we can leave our kids with my parents.”))

User Image xxxxxxxxxxx User Image xxxxxxxxxxx User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:16 pm
User Image
                                                  If I show you all my d e m o n s and we dive into the d e e p end
                                                  Would we c r a s h and burn like every time b e f o r e ?

╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Penelope Barrett
                                                  Twenty Years Old - Gryffindor Alumna - Halfblood
                                                  Licensed Apparition Professor - Tour Guide at Terror Tours

╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip and Chelsea’s wedding was the second wedding, Eden and Callie’s being the first, that Penelope had attended with Yuko as her date. Although Cenek was a good wedding date, and she felt a little weird about hanging out with Finley and Chadwick at her uncle’s wedding without him, she had to admit she loved going to weddings with Yukon. He really loved cutesy romantic things and acted extra lovingly when surrounded by and celebrating love. While seated, the couple practically cuddled, making Penny hope that Finley and Chadwick didn’t mind considering they sat across from them. However, if they were going to call her out on it, she had plenty of years of ammo to use against them for doing the exact same thing.

As she ate the snacks in front of her, she looked over at the dance floor. If she wasn’t as high as she was, she would probably have dragged Yukon out to dance. Later, she promised herself as she needed to get feeling back into her legs first. Alas, she continued to eat, melting more into her boyfriend as she did. Maybe one day he’d be her husband. Suddenly, the witch realized that she was probably going to be the next person to marry in her family. Well, it would either be her or Jessica – not Rosabella since she would have probably gotten hitched by now if she wanted to. She supposed that the younger girl had been with her boyfriend for longer, but that didn’t mean they’d get married before her, especially if her relationship with Yukon continued to go well. Then again, Penny didn’t really have too much insight into her aunt’s relationship – God, she hated referring to Jessica as that. They were only family by adoption, nothing more. Was Penny even going to be invited to the wedding? Would she invite Jessica if she married first?

These were questions that Penelope did not know the answer to, nor would she find an answer tonight. Only time would really tell, and if Jessica did get married first and not invite her, then she would make sure not to invite Jessica to hers. “When’s your wedding again?” Penny asked her friends. She knew they were in the middle of planning it, or at least Finley was, but she couldn’t quite remember if they set a date or what it was. Waiting for an answer, the brunette scarfed more food into her mouth.

I would tell you all my s e c r e t s . Wrap your a r m s around my weakness
                                                  If the only other option's l e t t i n g go, I'll stay v u l n e r a b l e

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Cinnabun Gryffie

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas