Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
18 M-Straight and done being alone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FSCrimson

Lonely Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:06 pm
╔══════════════╗
♪ ӍȃʀɨӃ ↔ Ӎȃʆ ɨӃ ♫
╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
ғσя ι αм тɧɛ ɔʁɨɱʂση ηɨʛɥтɱαяє
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Well Hello there Random Friend, stalker, or creeper who decided to stop by my profile (∩_∩) I welcome you into my Sanctum!

Don't worry everyone, I'm not a literal nightmare .^.^.

My name is Marik, but I am known as Malik by alot of my friends (They think it sounds better)
I am 18 years old (◕o◕)
I am from Connecticut, USA (The City is classified information >:3)
I'm a theater technician and actor. I am also a singer, dancer, writer, artist, poet and Just an overall spontaneous and out going person biggrin

I am an athlete. I do Track and Field at the Division 1 Collegiate Level

In academics I am very science, history and math savvy(Captain Jack Sparrow reference)

My best subject tends to be in computers

I am currently an IT-Networking Major

I also speak 3 different languages other than English. Spanish,Japanese and French :3

I tend to be very smart and comical, which gives me my go lucky spirit. I love to think outside the box a lot :3 Especially with my fantasy stories I love to write about.

I'm absolutely in love with role playing, so if you need someone to roleplay with, don't be afraid to ask :3 I have been in many roleplays from Original Roleplays to Anime Roleplays ex: Pokemon,, Bleach, Code Geass, Durarara(My personal favorite roleplay :3) and so on!

I love when people decide to befriend me, for as you can tell, I am a friendly person, very friendly person. So don't be afraid to click the "Send A PM" button or the "Add as Friend" button. I love to meet new people.

WARNING* According to my friends I can be a little flirty, and I'll admit to that :3 But once I am with someone I always am faithful to that person until the very end.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:21 pm
that's so awesome that you speak 4 languages  

lMPERFECTlON

Lonely Lunatic

12,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200

FSCrimson

Lonely Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:46 pm
YO XUEMI
that's so awesome that you speak 4 languages

Arigatou :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:28 pm
Hi, I'm 20, Texan, and we have a bit in common. I consider myself a poet, who loves to dance (badly, lol). I did track and field events in high school, mostly throwing but also short distance running. I love science and history, but math is my mortal enemy, lol. I love RPing as well, fan stories and original characters both. Last but not least, I'm also very friendly, I love talking to new people.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

FSCrimson

Lonely Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:34 pm
Shieru Fantomuhaivu
Hi, I'm 20, Texan, and we have a bit in common. I consider myself a poet, who loves to dance (badly, lol). I did track and field events in high school, mostly throwing but also short distance running. I love science and history, but math is my mortal enemy, lol. I love RPing as well, fan stories and original characters both. Last but not least, I'm also very friendly, I love talking to new people.

Well hello smile I would like to get to know you more as well. Message me  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:44 am
Omg, dancer, singer, writer.
Whatelse you can't do. *drool*  

Pisceze

Genius

FSCrimson

Lonely Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:08 am
Provrbs
Omg, dancer, singer, writer.
Whatelse you can't do. *drool*

Hahah well I'll take the drool as a compliment. Well message me and we can talk more. :3 I'll tell you whatever you like to know.  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games