Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:55 am
gray reaper
prototype idea for the clan and bloodline.

power those born without such things become lost through war they are forgotten, in search of an answer one clan choose to take in the forgotten using there dreams of power they corrupt the young stripping away there sanity in exchange for power.

those born unable to utilize jutsu have markings etched into there flesh turning children into walking weapons, such is the destiny of the forgotten clan.

puppets can be built with the ability to use but a single jutsu, there weapons are only as good as the master pulling the strings.

utilizing ones markings in theory a single child could carry 100 puppets to both attack and defend fire water lightning wind and earth could all be used to assault conquer suppress or protect what is viewed as precious to the master.

unlike normal puppeteer jutsu the strings do not grow from ones fingers but from there arms legs and even there mouths, blood becomes strings and each puppet requires maintence.

to resupply there weaponry the children were forced to consume poison explosives and kunai.
Ok, glad your at least working on it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:07 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
1212christi
Akemi Mercuraki
1212christi
Akemi Mercuraki

Ok good news and bads news or in this case Funny and Unfunny. Crystal is my mom's name. It's just not realistic to have non japanese names.
That's an automatic no with me, and that's not all. I am not sure whether there is Akatsuki originally in all previous incarnations there was some new version, but the remanents of that idea now that were way after the Akatsuki won't called Akatsuki. Now to her age which is a double no no. No character that young would be an evil group and second of all if she is 4 she wouldn't be in the RP at all PC's are going to be all starting as Students to be fair.
I got a deviant art too.

like i said i change her age and i would call her the Japanese word for Crystal but i don't no what it is or how to spell it. also most of the time in rp like she she is about 14 she meant to be a bit young. I would juts make her a year or 2 younger then most people. Not just that but im sill in the proses or making a better bio with. Most likely this week weekend ill be doing work on hit. as for the akatsuki, she doesn't have to be in it but say she was raised by them.
I know I am just saying and It's Kesshou you could go the Guren route which reminds me it be awesome to put some variation of my OC Gurenhime here would be cool.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Guren
I say guren because crystal release fits your weapon and is the only thing I can think of to explain it. I can promote you to staff if you want. I tried offering a personal clan to a certain someone but they aren't as good as staff as I thought they think that officially is chit chat which it's not it's If full of important info. By better do you mean updated or new because the more variety the better? Well I am sure being raised by a criminal ninja is rare it's only happened once in canon. I don't count orochimaru's younger works.
Edit forgot to mention you don't have to have a a KG to use crystal release all elemental bloodlines do is allow you to use the said element far more naturally. If anyone bothered to read my chakra thread in the Top secret forum they would no that though it probably wasn't the only time it was mentioned.

look im not rely changeling Crysta to much. Just fixing her bio up. Also im not being Guren. if i cant us crystal then i dont see the point in rping here. Crystal my oc and she all i rp with.

I just don't see the logic in the weapon? Why is she all you RP with?
I don't want to lose another person do to the other person being stubborn. Why can't you just create another OC? I just want their to logic in the crystal that's all.

there is logic. and i dont want another oc i put a lot of work into crystal. I only use her because i bend the main people to much.  

Espy-Ninja
Crew

Healing Wolf

17,850 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:11 pm
1212christi
Akemi Mercuraki
1212christi
Akemi Mercuraki
1212christi
Akemi Mercuraki

Ok good news and bads news or in this case Funny and Unfunny. Crystal is my mom's name. It's just not realistic to have non japanese names.
That's an automatic no with me, and that's not all. I am not sure whether there is Akatsuki originally in all previous incarnations there was some new version, but the remanents of that idea now that were way after the Akatsuki won't called Akatsuki. Now to her age which is a double no no. No character that young would be an evil group and second of all if she is 4 she wouldn't be in the RP at all PC's are going to be all starting as Students to be fair.
I got a deviant art too.

like i said i change her age and i would call her the Japanese word for Crystal but i don't no what it is or how to spell it. also most of the time in rp like she she is about 14 she meant to be a bit young. I would juts make her a year or 2 younger then most people. Not just that but im sill in the proses or making a better bio with. Most likely this week weekend ill be doing work on hit. as for the akatsuki, she doesn't have to be in it but say she was raised by them.
I know I am just saying and It's Kesshou you could go the Guren route which reminds me it be awesome to put some variation of my OC Gurenhime here would be cool.
I say guren because crystal release fits your weapon and is the only thing I can think of to explain it. I can promote you to staff if you want. I tried offering a personal clan to a certain someone but they aren't as good as staff as I thought they think that officially is chit chat which it's not it's If full of important info. By better do you mean updated or new because the more variety the better? Well I am sure being raised by a criminal ninja is rare it's only happened once in canon. I don't count orochimaru's younger works.
Edit forgot to mention you don't have to have a a KG to use crystal release all elemental bloodlines do is allow you to use the said element far more naturally. If anyone bothered to read my chakra thread in the Top secret forum they would no that though it probably wasn't the only time it was mentioned.

look im not rely changeling Crysta to much. Just fixing her bio up. Also im not being Guren. if i cant us crystal then i dont see the point in rping here. Crystal my oc and she all i rp with.

I don't want to lose another person do to the other person being stubborn. Why can't you just create another OC? I just want their to logic in the crystal that's all.

there is logic. and i dont want another oc i put a lot of work into crystal. I only use her because i bend the main people to much.

I meant logic in the the weapon.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:17 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
1212christi
Akemi Mercuraki
1212christi
Akemi Mercuraki

i don't see why a sword is bad. like i said im fixing up her bio soon. also im noting going to to read 12pg of nothing.... just tell me the importer stuff. Not just that but i already know a few things we need. you need to set p a op forum so people can make a bio. find out what you need /want to. Have it were it needs to be approved by at less 2people. and if one say no and one say yes a 3rd for tie beaker. Then you need to post rules have people read then and post in the forum saying they will go by the rules. Also don't have mind less talking in importer forums! make a chat forum for that.  

Espy-Ninja
Crew

Healing Wolf

17,850 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:47 am
1212christi
Akemi Mercuraki
1212christi
Akemi Mercuraki
1212christi
Akemi Mercuraki

i don't see why a sword is bad. like i said im fixing up her bio soon. also im noting going to to read 12pg of nothing.... just tell me the importer stuff. Not just that but i already know a few things we need. you need to set p a op forum so people can make a bio. find out what you need /want to. Have it were it needs to be approved by at less 2people. and if one say no and one say yes a 3rd for tie beaker. Then you need to post rules have people read then and post in the forum saying they will go by the rules. Also don't have mind less talking in importer forums! make a chat forum for that.

I mean I don't see why your character would have a Crystal weapon and don't' try to use her name as a reason please. Oh, and please don't tell me what you to do. I have a pet peeve against people who ask me things that can be mistaken for an order. Ever heard of please? Those things will happen anyway, but not because you said so. Except for the last one I don't even know what importer forums means.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:01 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
1212christi
Akemi Mercuraki
1212christi
Akemi Mercuraki

I mean I don't see why your character would have a Crystal weapon and don't' try to use her name as a reason please. Oh, and please don't tell me what you to do. I have a pet peeve against people who ask me things that can be mistaken for an order. Ever heard of please? Those things will happen anyway, but not because you said so. Except for the last one I don't even know what importer forums means.[/quote
like i said im fixing up her bio and that one of the thing that is going to change. Also i didn't order it i said i think. I never said you had to or anything. I was giving my point of view on the matter is all.

Espy-Ninja
Crew

Healing Wolf

17,850 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:35 pm
1212christi
Akemi Mercuraki
1212christi
Akemi Mercuraki
1212christi
Akemi Mercuraki

I mean I don't see why your character would have a Crystal weapon and don't' try to use her name as a reason please. Oh, and please don't tell me what you to do. I have a pet peeve against people who ask me things that can be mistaken for an order. Ever heard of please? Those things will happen anyway, but not because you said so. Except for the last one I don't even know what importer forums means.[/quote
like i said im fixing up her bio and that one of the thing that is going to change. Also i didn't order it i said i think. I never said you had to or anything. I was giving my point of view on the matter is all.

It's not that you meant it is that you did that's the problem like I said.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:57 am
gray reaper
prototype idea for the clan and bloodline.

power those born without such things become lost through war they are forgotten, in search of an answer one clan choose to take in the forgotten using there dreams of power they corrupt the young stripping away there sanity in exchange for power.

those born unable to utilize jutsu have markings etched into there flesh turning children into walking weapons, such is the destiny of the forgotten clan.

puppets can be built with the ability to use but a single jutsu, there weapons are only as good as the master pulling the strings.

utilizing ones markings in theory a single child could carry 100 puppets to both attack and defend fire water lightning wind and earth could all be used to assault conquer suppress or protect what is viewed as precious to the master.

unlike normal puppeteer jutsu the strings do not grow from ones fingers but from there arms legs and even there mouths, blood becomes strings and each puppet requires maintence.

to resupply there weaponry the children were forced to consume poison explosives and kunai.

Nice that you already have started a neat idea and story behind it. Keep working on it!! I know I for one am very curious to see where it will go! Though the Captain has more say too, keep working on it =^.^=  

LadyNezumi
Crew

9,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100

LadyNezumi
Crew

9,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:17 am
1212christi
Akemi Mercuraki
1212christi
Akemi Mercuraki
1212christi
Akemi Mercuraki

One small detail that seems to be overlooked a lot: We are still growing and working on things, there are still forums that need created and such, with time things grow, and change. When you get an updated bio let us know and we can see if maybe we can help figure out a few other things. I know i would like to role play with her so far, and that could help each of us. The sword or weapon that has been refereed to in previous posts is the use of the leaked life force that things have leaked right? Turning that into a tangible weapon? If you can figure out a few more details maybe i can help figure out a way it can work for this one. =^.^= I am not trying to go behind the Captain or anything i just sort of like the idea and would love to see it worked out better.
edit: Also love your avi!

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:21 am
Akemi Mercuraki
1212christi
Akemi Mercuraki
1212christi
Akemi Mercuraki

Letting you know i quoted a few of the others. Maybe we can get things worked out and have it were everyone is happy. We got some really creative ideas being tossed around. Not to mention I would love to have my character later met up with them too. Though i know that will not be till later since we still have some more work to do first.

LadyNezumi
Crew

9,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:23 am
LadyNezumi
Akemi Mercuraki
1212christi
Akemi Mercuraki
1212christi
Akemi Mercuraki

Letting you know i quoted a few of the others. Maybe we can get things worked out and have it were everyone is happy. We got some really creative ideas being tossed around. Not to mention I would love to have my character later met up with them too. Though i know that will not be till later since we still have some more work to do first.

Um your quote is broken and perhaps one more quote at least on this page.

Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff