Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:25 am
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔══.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

So my muse has been completely dead since the fracas that began (on my birthday no less) in August. I immersed myself in FR and real life concerns and have had a really hard time trying to wring rp tags out of myself, especially since I don't know if I should even expect a reply. I have no idea who is still in soquili right now or what plots/matings I have that are still a go.

So this is what I'm going to do, at this point, all of my past rps and plots are going to be placed on the side burner until I hear from those involved. If we have plotted a mating but not officially created an agreement please let me know if you're still interested.

If we had an rp going and you've just lost the heart for that particular thread, we can restart the encounter, plot out its ending and move on, or just drop it if you'd prefer. Let me know, if you wish to continue, quote me with its link in this thread and I will focus my caffeine driven energy to coming up with a reply for you.

I'm open to fresh new plots as well, I will try to come up with some ideas of my own, but I would love to offer up my characters for your use as well! Please be patient with me, I've graduated now, so homework is generally not a concern, but I replaced school with a second job and more shifts all around.

If you're looking to restart/continue something with a soquili that's not listed here, feel free to still post in this thread, I'm just not currently looking for new rps.

User Image

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════.♥.══╝

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:46 am

[ Jessamine ]
-Will Take 2 RPs (-/2)-

User Image

Breed: Half Kalona (ICly)
Temper: Unstable
Found: 11/05/2009
Obtained: Halloween 2009 Bake-off contest!
Uncert

Breedings:
01 || Devicious
02 || Relic
03 || Relic
04 || Relic
05 || Relic?

About Me:
Jessamine is unstable, that is to say she is very sweet, innocent and ladylike about 70 percent of the time, the other thirty percent she is ruled by a vicious bloodlust that only get worse if it isn't sated by hunting and killing (mostly small animals). The length of her 'episodes' varies both in length and severity. After she has satisfied her morbid needs, she reverts back to her normal self for a week or so before she begins to deteriorate once again. Jess wanders around a lot, she has always had a hard time becoming attached to other soquili or allowing anyone to get to know her true self since most shun her once they discover her more unique characteristics and desires. This has caused her to look at most other soquili with disdain. Jessamine has a dark nature and can be cruel when the mood strikes her, her deceiving doll like appearance comes in very handy at these times, usually when the bloodlust is near. Most soquili are so bewitched with her pristine beauty that they ignore the small details that may give them a hint at who they are truly dealing with; her bright crimson eyes and shiny cleaver. The suspicious red stains on her hooves, coat, and around her mouth. She has an unnatural attachment to her cleaver and views it as much a part of herself as her soul. Touch it at your own peril.

The only companion she regularly keeps around is an owl she named Cleaver in honor of her knife. She occasionally tasks her familiar with hiding said knife from her in an attempts to stave off the episodes. During these times she is trying to 'fix' herself to not crave meat anymore but she inevitably returns to her old ways. She never stays for too long in one area, preferring to wander aimlessly so that the locals don't chase her out after noticing the oddities and disappearances occurring around her.

Read More Here

Plots:
** Meeting more of her immediate and extended family, being both accepted and rejected by different members for her eccentricities.

[ Jezabelle ]
-Will Take 2 RPs (-/2)-

User Image

Breed: Gen 2 Regular
Temper: Disturbed
Found: 03/21/2011
Obtained: Drunken Cupid's valentines mixer 2011 (CCd)
Basket Uncert|Basket Cert|Foal Uncert|Foal Cert|Adult Uncert|Orig Adult Cert

Breedings:
01 || Laertes
02 || Open
03 || Open
04 || Open
05 || Open

About Me:

Belle is very elegant, feminine and carries herself with an unconscious grace. Despite her lineage, Belle is not an evil mare, she is very warm, kind, loving, and loyal to those family and friends who care enough to get to know her. She is also protective of them to the point of dangerous ferocity. Jezabelle has never killed for pleasure of for love of blood as some in her family have, but only as a means to satisfy the cravings that are her birthright and thus allow her to maintain control and live a normal life. After years of dealing with the alienation and disgust of those who found her habits strange or disturbing, she no longer has any patience when dealing with squeamish or cowardly soquili who chose to renounce her because of her unusual diet and non-Kalona appearance. Despite this painful rejection, Belle has not hardened her heart towards the world, like her mother and is still open to meeting new people and exploring new places.

Belle is a creature of the night in more ways than one. She is extremely photosensitive, a quality she inherited from her mother although it's intensity was honed by her fathers genes, being exposed to sunlight for even a short period of time brings on a splitting headache and intense nausea so she tends to take shelter during the day, emerging at night to feed and explore. As a foal, Belle wasn't affected by this trait, it emerged gradually as she grew older and firmly took hold in adulthood. Jezabelle has a craving for blood. She requires regular foods for nourishment but they are bland and don't fully satisfy her hunger, but she will not eat meat as she finds the texture and taste repulsive. Belle is unstable, If she doesn't satisfy her blood cravings her mental and physical stability deteriorate gradually, she becomes weak and hallucinatory after only a couple days without it. In a sense she has inherited, to a lesser degree, the bloodlust that plagues her mother. The difference is that Belle can stave off the episodes by satisfying her morbid cravings regularly so as long as she has the means to do so, she remains fully in control of herself. She gets the blood she needs either by killing small animals with her cleaver and draining them or by taking blood from a living donor. (Unless she is hunting she carries the cleaver out of sight in one of the pouches on her back) Jezabelle inherited her father's fangs which she generally uses to puncture the skin at the base of the donor's neck although technically any major artery would work just as well. Belle finds the impulsive violence and slaughter that her parents and a few of her siblings indulge in as crude and wasteful. But while she may look down upon some of their actions she loves them, even her mother despite what Jessamine put her through, and always tries to take their eccentricities in stride because of that.

Read More Here

Plots:
** Hunting with her sister/father, spending more time getting to know her brother
** Meeting her half siblings
** She is kind of the gateway between the younger family members and her mother, she is willing to introduce them to Jessamine and protect them if necessary.
** Quality time with her foals
** Meeting another single mother and receiving advice
** Finding a friend who can help her move past her heartbreaking separation from Laertes and become open to the idea of falling in love again

[ Claudette Sinclair ]
-Will Take 2 RPs (-/2)-

User Image

Name: Claudette Sinclair
Breed: 5th gen fluttercorn crossbreed
Temper: Tempted
Found: 03/30/2013
Obtained: SC'd by DD from the MCCL
Basket Uncert|Basket Cert|Foal Uncert|Foal Cert|Adult Uncert

Breedings:
01 || Cethin "Deathbringer"
02 || Cethin "Deathbringer"
03 || Cethin "Deathbringer"
04 || Cethin "Deathbringer"

About Me:

Claudette enjoys the taste and appearance of blood and experiences cravings for it to a lesser degree than her mother. Since she doesn't need to satisfy the craving to function, the way Belle does, she feels overcome by guilt whenever she kills or sheds blood. Her father's strict code of ethics and strong disapproval of violence have been pressed upon her throughout her life and she feels that since she doesn't depend on blood to live normally, she should abstain from it. That said, she can't help but slip up every so often as the darker part of her part Kalona nature strains to break free and blossom. Those incidents often leave her reeling in a guilty emotional puddle for a few days until she can come to terms with herself again. Claudette is gentle and kind like her mother, and especially nurturing and sweet when around her family. She absolutely adores her father and as she doesn't live with him, she feels even more compelled to live up to his standards and be a daughter he can be proud of. She does have a stubborn streak, like her father, that shows itself when her morals and way of life are tested by anyone other than herself or Laertes. She believes in respecting all people and creatures unless they give her a reason not to and will stand up against anyone she feels is treating others badly or cruelly. She expects this from herself and knows her father expects it from her as well, he has made that clear during the time she has spent visiting with him. This leaves her feeling very torn when dealing with some of the family members from her mother's side. She has been raised to believe with equal ferocity in the importance of family and in doing what is 'right,' she finds it difficult to follow both of those tenants equally. When pressed, she will always choose her family over 'goodness' which part of her feels is reprehensible and selfish. Although she knows that many of the things they do are not 'good' she can't find it in herself to hold these things against them, especially when part of herself resonates with their bloodthirsty behavior. Claudette feels a strong instinctual pull towards the Sinclair family's way of life but she is too afraid to give herself over to it, worried that it would make her a bad person in the eyes of her father and sister, but as has been the history with her family, the more she tries to deny her craving for blood, the more it morphs into an unhealthy addiction, and the more erratic and violent her behavior and mind becomes. She holds herself to much higher standards than she does the rest of the family and can be harsh in her judgements if she finds her thoughts or actions wanting.

Read More Here

Plots:
** Any and all family rp
** General foal rp
** Playing with a friend who gets injured, Claudette is frightened by the sudden blood lust that rears its' head and flees. Up to you whether they reunite later on. (Foal)
** Someone to come across her in a guilty episode after wantonly shedding blood, may either comfort her or increase her self disgust. (Foal)
** Being chased/attacked by an evil Kalona to give her some perspective on how different her family is from many others of the breed.
** Pretending to be a pure fluttercorn to feel more accepted by others, some sort of accident or injury occurs to reveal her true nature.

[ Vervada ]
-Will Take 1 RPs (-/1)-

User Image

Breed: Half Kalona
Temper: Elusive
Found: 11/01/2011
Obtained: Sisi's pumpkin Halloween Flaffle
Uncert

Breedings:
01 || Kaiser Knochen
02 || Open
03 || Open
04 || Open

About Me:
Vervada is an attractive, slender mare with long black hair and dark crimson eyes. When hired as an assassin, she is both thorough and subtle, often using easily dismantled traps to contain her victims and poison to finish them off, she disposes of them by feeding their remains to her spiders. As she has a very in depth knowledge of making poisons and how they work, she need not be present to finish her contracts which also helps her maintain anonymity.

She is a quite mare by nature and has developed particularly acute hearing as well as sense of smell to compensate for her rather poor vision. Being part Kalona, Vervada requires flesh and blood to supplement her diet. If forced to hunt she uses the diluted powers of her race to help her catch her prey, inducing sickness and muscle aches that slow it enough for her to catch it. This is only useful against small prey and induces only the mildest of stomach or muscle discomfort if employed against a full grown attacker such as another soquili, the attempt would also exhaust her to the point of collapse so she prefers to using her other skills when hunting large prey.

Vervada feels a strong kinship to spiders, they suit her nature perfectly. Quiet, clean, graceful, and they don't bother her with pointless chatter. Before joining the dark brotherhood, she often left the remains of her kills unburied to attract flies and draw in the spiders. Their gossamer like webs stretched across nearly every surface in her home, she would often lay back and listen to the soft music of the spiders playing their webs for hours on end, indiscernible to the normal ear but to Vervada, as clear as a birds' song, and even more precious.

For quite a few years she lived a solitary existence tucked in the deep corners of an ancient forest, where the massive trees grow so closely together that barely any light could penetrate. This made no difference to Vervada as she has never relied much on her poor eyesight and was well able to navigate her home with the use of her other senses. She captured prey by coating the sharp edges of stones and branches placed about her home with a paralyzing neurotoxin and after eating her fill she fed the remains to her spiders.

Vervada has never been a stranger to death but it was quite some time before a speaker of the Dark Brotherhood was able to track her down and offer her a place among their ranks. She was initially hesitant but ended up finding an unexpected home among this strange and secretive group of assassins. She was a skilled killer and her in depth knowledge of poisons lent all of her jobs a certain finesse that impressed her superiors. She moved up through the ranks quickly and now finds herself in the position of Speaker, recruiting new members and distributing contracts to her dark brothers and sisters in the name of Sithis and the Nightmother.

Read More Here

Plots:

** RP with the dark brotherhood members
** RP with Sithis Padomay
** Selling poisons/making potions for people
** Running across people when out gathering ingredients, perhaps recruiting them for aid
** Trying to kill someone who has either angered a member of the dark brotherhood or someone willing to go to the assasin's guild for aid.

[ Vesper ]
-Will Take 1 RP (-/1)-

User Image
Name: Vesper
Breed: Flutter
Temper: Beatific
Found: 02/19/2011
Obtained: After Christmas Semi Customs
Uncert

Breedings:
01 || Erynion
02 || Erynion
03 || Erynion
04 || Erynion

About Me:
esper is very pixie-like. She has a childlike innocence and whimsical effervescence about her than can be both enchanting and disturbing at times. She loves flowers, and tends to refer to them as though they are people, with emotions and personalities. She can often be found out in the garden she shares with Erynion, her lifemate, carrying on animated discussions with the flowers around her while Ery takes care of their more basic needs. Vesper tends to the flower's 'emotional' well being while Erynion handles most of the physical aspect of their care. She often jokes that she gets along so well with plants because she is part flower, hence the 'petals' that grow at the base of her wings. Vesper is incredibly trusting and a little naive, she doesn't really comprehend danger or evil. She had always led a very sheltered existence.

Vesper is not a very talented flyer. She never had any reason to learn, since she enjoys spending most of her time on the ground with her 'friends,' much less a teacher. She can hover and glide with the best of them but long trips are nearly impossible, she is easily distracted by the goings on below her and will forget to flap her wings, wobbling and dropping every hundred feet or so like a drunkard. Erynion has been helping to teach her the basics but even he has trouble overcoming his lifemate's short attention span. She'll often be too busy sneaking adoring glances at the stallion that she'll fly into a tree or fall out of the air all together.

Vesper does have rare moments of lucidity, when she behaves like an adult mare rather than an overgrown child. These occur almost exclusively when someone she loves is in danger or pain or at important milestones in her life. Rarely will it occur when she herself is in danger but it has happened in the past. They come and go in short spurts and Vesper often has only a vague memory of what she says and does when they occur. Vesper's childlike behaviors and mindset have to do with traumatizing events from when she was a foal, to protect her sanity, she essentially fragmented her personality, leaving her childlike self in control and hiding her dark memories and the part of her that is mature enough to understand them away inside. The adult part of her is what emerges to take over when the situation requires it, but since that part of her is no longer connected to her waking self, she cannot remember what she does while it is in control.

Read More Here

[ Ceres ]
-Will Take 1 RP (-/1)-

User Image

Name: Ceres
Breed: Pixie Usdia Cosplay: "Magical Melody Harvest Goddess"
Temper: Vivacious
Found: 03/10/2013
Obtained: Mind's customized customs Birthday Blowout
WIP|Uncert

Breedings:
01 || Galious
02 || Possibly Taken
03 || Possibly Taken
04 || Possibly Taken

About Me:
Like most pixies, Ceres is much smaller and more petite than her Usdia cousins. She is cheery and a little bit strange, her personality is very happy, generally sweet, and seemingly naive. Ceres lives near a pool in the mountain forests which she believes has restorative powers. She will utilize them for weary or injured travelers that offer up appropriate payment, Ceres loves gifts, treats, or bits of story. She's not picky, but she is possessive or the items she receives.

Ceres honestly can't remember when or where she was born, as far as she can recall, she has simply always been a guardian of the spring. Her valley is quiet and peaceful, lush and beautiful from the attentive care it receives. It is well hidden, tucked in the mountains, and although she grows lonely at times from her lack of visitors she is afraid that if her home became general knowledge, it would end up being destroyed by those who only wanted to take from the land without giving back.

Still a bit WIP, she's new ^-^ but this is where I'm going to start

Read More Here

Plots:
** Various travelers to happen across her valley and stop in for a visit.
** She allows weary/wounded travelers to stay in her valley and be cared for if they make an offering to the spring.
** An evil Kalona to find the valley and chase her out of it. Details up for discussion.
** Stranded outside her home in a completely new and unfamiliar land, Ceres needs kind soquili to show her around and help her grow accustomed to life outside her valley.
** Finding a hero to chase the evil out of her home and restore it to her.

[ Ellette ]
-Will Take 2 RPs (-/2)-

User Image

Breed: Warhorse
Temper: Virtuous
Found: 03/26/2010
Obtained: Fight Club Flaffle-Naturals Edition
Cert|Uncert

Breedings:
01 || Aryon
02 || Aryon
03 || Aryon
04 || Aryon
05 || Aryon

About me:
Ellette is a fierce and talented fighter but beneath her tough exterior she is kind, loyal, and loving. She is still a young mare, but despite her youth she exudes a quite beauty and an implacable strength of will that will serve her well throughout her life. Ellette is not easily cowed, she stands up for herself and for those she loves. In the face of danger and chaos, she maintains a cool head and fights to harness her strengths and the strengths of those around her.

In her early years, Ellette made her living by loaning herself out as a hired warrior, a mercenary and a survival guide. She traveled with explorers, adventurers, merchants, inexperienced and/or lone travelers, and anyone else who needed her help to reach their destination safely, she traveled all over the Kawani lands in the process and meet many exotic and fascinating individuals. One fateful winter, she waited too long to move south and was trapped in a storm while traveling through a forest notorious for its skinwalker population. She encountered another traveler there, a Uni Stallion named Aryon, not usually one to trust strangers, she nevertheless followed him back to shelter and ended up spending the winter with him. He became her first student in the fighting arts, she taught him everything she knew over those long months, and was sad when the trails became passable again as it meant they would have to part ways. Not long after the weather started to clear, Aryon had a freak accident that resulted in a brain injury which exacerbated his already faulty memory until it was nearly impossible for him to get his bearings in any unfamiliar location, they decided to stay together so Ellette could help him locate his long lost mate, Gypsy Rose. It was a long and arduous journey, both of them suffering many near death experiences, it finally culminated in a swamp when Ellette fell off of a bridge and was nearly drowned and eaten by a giant water snake. After being rescued by Aryon and Lioth, Ellette was forced to admit to herself that she had fallen for a life mated stallion, dizzy and disoriented from her fight, she gave into that spark and kissed Aryon, the surge of emotions she felt shocking her back to her senses and leaving her feeling ashamed. They both tried to return to normal and forget the entire episode, but the night after they left the swamp for good, Aryon disappeared. Ellette was horrified and heartbroken when she woke up to find her friend gone, blaming herself and her inappropriate advances for Aryon's disappearance, she had no idea that the stallion had contracted a fever while they were in the swamp and had wandered away in response to his hallucinations while she slept. She chose not to track him, feeling deeply that old adage 'if you love them you must be willing to let them go.' She abandoned his trail and met up with Lioth who had been scouting ahead for them. She went north a ways and settled down to try and find something to fill the large hole that had so unexpectedly appeared in her life. She took up teaching, taking on a blustery angeni stallion named Ignis as her second student and eventually a close friend. Months after Aryon's abandonment, she finally broke down under the strain of her bottled up emotions and sent Lioth out on an expedition to try and track Aryon to see where he had gone off to and try to figure out why he left.

Read More Here

Plots:
** Helping soquili escape dangerous situations/soquili i.e. Kalona/skinwalkers
** Students, people to whom she can pass on her knowledge and experience
** Having the tables turned, suddenly forced into a situation where she needs to rely on someone else to save her, she probably wouldn't be to gracious about it xD
** Meeting someone who can teach her to be a better fighter, an experienced warrior to be her mentor.
** She could go on a quest with a group of soquili to find a long lost treasure, or locate something that is missing
** Meeting new and interesting people, she's very accepting, maybe someone who has been hurt and rejected by others of their kind who just needs someone to lean on, a friend
** Sparring partners, meeting other fighters and practicing together
** Meeting people who may have seen/heard of Aryon and/or his family and can help her find him.

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:52 am

[Ellion]
-Will Take 2 RPs (-/2)-

User Image
Name: Ellion
Breed: Flutter
Temper: Vivid
Found: 11/01/2013
Obtained: CC'd breeding by Ath e a r t from the MCCL

Breedings:
01 || Open
02 || Open
03 || Open
04 || Open

Basket Uncert|Basket Cert|Foal Uncert|Foal Cert|Adult Uncert|Adult Cert

About Me:

As a foal, Ellion is wide eyed, spindly legged, and possesses a high pitched voice and a curious nature. He left his basket a few hours ahead of his sister, Losille, and thus considers himself the 'older' sibling and tries to act like it. Not uncommon for colts his age, Ellion has a thirst for adventure and exploration, the world is still a wondrous new place and he wants to experience as much of it as possible, he also doesn't have much of a concept of danger.

Ellion is a talkative, generally good natured and gentle stallion who finds friends easily and makes a point not to judge others based on their appearance or standing within society. He is actually quite stubborn although it may not be immediately evident upon first meeting him, if he decides he wants to be your friend he will put forth the effort with unwavering determination until he has won you over with kindness. His most prevalent trait is that he is extremely patient, he is wise and more likely to ignore rather than correct others harsh words or false assumptions about himself or his family, this characteristic enables him to be very diplomatic in difficult situations. Ellion comes from a large family and a long line of flutters, he grew up with his parents and sister in a large garden maintained by Vesper and Erynion. He traveled around often with his father as he grew older to gather new seeds which fed his love for adventure, he would often wander off on pretend expeditions to his parent's chagrin. Ellion has always been very nurturing and protective of his family, especially of his mother who he feels needs looking after. He realizes that that is the mantle his father took up when he took Vesper as his mate, still, Ellion likes to help out as much as he can and even though he moved out of his family home as an adult, he visits often and maintains a close relationship with both parents. He is a free spirited stallion, very sweet, even tempered, and affectionate. Unlike his mother, Ellion is a talented and passionate flyer, his small stature and light frame allow him to perform impressive feats of aerial acrobatics that he has been practicing and perfecting ever since he was little. He loves nature although is more inclined to appreciate the wild beauty outside his parent's garden which is a bit too tame and predictable for his tastes. Still very young, Ellion's life has involved very little hardship, having grown up safe and secure in his parent's care. As he has little experience with the darker sides of the soul, he can be gullible and trusts perhaps too easily, as he is always eager to see see the good in every one he meets.

Read More Here

Plots:
** Family rp with parents and sister
** Coming across someone who is trying to start a garden and offering a 'hoof'
** Teaching a filly or inexperienced adult how to fly, or coaching them into more complicated maneuvers.
** Meeting someone he finds interesting who is reluctant to make friends, he can bug them until they give in or find a way to make him scram
** RP with other flutters, he only knows those within his family.
** Some encounter where he can learn that the world is not all rainbows and butterfly's, being in danger, watching someone he has come to care about be in danger (probably his mother)
** open to romance plots

[ Ignis]
-Will Take 2 RPs (-/2)-

User Image
Name: Ignis
Breed: Angeni Cosplay Edition 'Harvest King'
Temper: Hot Blooded
Found: 03/19/2010 (Technically received 12/05/2010)
Obtained: Zoos Spring Customs

Co Ownership Agreement

Breedings:
01 || Sephia
02 || Sephia
03 || Sephia
04 || Sephia
05 || Sephia

Uncert|Wingless Uncert|Hair WIP|WIP|Inked WIP

About me:
gnis is headstrong, confident to the point of arrogance, impatient, competitive, and unbelievably stubborn. He rarely interacts with other soquili and could be classified as a loner, not because he's shy, but because he simply prefers the uncomplicated silence of isolation. It is very difficult to get to know him because he tends to bottle up his true feelings, and hide them behind gruff mannerisms and a volatile temper. He has difficulty interacting on a meaningful level with those around him and often reacts defensively when faced with the prospect of confronting his emotions (as he unconsciously feels that he is admitting weakness.) As Ignis is easily exasperated, he tends to yell a lot, especially at those he cares for, usually when they give him cause to worry, but his threats are, for the most part, empty and he means no harm by them, its simply one way he deals with stressful situations.

Unless in danger, his generally blustery overreactions are just that, all bark and no bite- That is a very important concept to grasp if one wishes to maintain a relatively close relationship with the Harvest King, he drives people away. It is also wise to remember that Ignis is an extremely large and well muscled stallion. As he has now been fully combat trained by Ellette, he has the potential to be extremely dangerous if he feels threatened.

When it comes to those he cares about, especially females, Ignis is extremely overprotective (often to the extreme irritation and exasperation of those he 'protects.' He is also unfailingly faithful and if any mare could crack his tough, blustery exterior, they would find an unexpectedly big heart.

Read More Here

Plots:
**Plots with Sephia
**Reuniting with his son/daughter
**Meeting a young headstrong male who needs some fatherly advice
** Someone to give him advice on opening up to finding love with Sephia

[ Barracus ]
-Will Take 2 RPs (-/2)-

User Image

Breed: Coyote Purewalker
Temper: Depraved
Found: 01/20/2011
Obtained: Pure Skinwalker rp contest

Breedings:
01 || Nidra
02 || Open
03 || Open
04 || Open
05 || Open

Coyote cert|Uncerted|Coyote form|Unpelted form(not IC)

About me:
Barraccus is the embodiment of darkness; vicious and bloodthirsty, to put it simply, he is an extremely dangerous purewalker to cross paths with.

Barracus is sadistic, ruthless, and completely devoid of mercy or compassion. His actions are driven by greed, hatred of life in all its forms, and a lust for destruction and blood. He is zealously committed to spreading evil and chaos across the uncorrupted Kawani lands and sees absolutely nothing wrong with taking whatever he wants by whatever means necessary to those ends. Barracus trusts no one and has no value for anyone or anything that presumes to stand in his way. As far as he is concerned, the other races of soquili are playthings and pawns to be manipulated or disposed of at will for his own personal pleasure and gain. They are lesser beings that should surrender to his superior species and fold before his unrivaled will. Believing himself demonic and essentially immortal, Barracus patiently plots and works toward the destruction of all order and society within Kawani in honor of well... Himself. He is content to bide his time, slowly corrupting the younger and more malleable generations, using them as his own little pawns, to spread chaos, destruction, hatred, and death across the land.

Read more Here

Plots:
**tricking angsty, misunderstood, angry, and otherwise easily manipulated soquili into becoming cursed skin walkers (This doesn't actually have to happen, maybe they just go through a period where they think they want it, they can change their mind later).
** Barracus is the perfect violent and creepy shadow to haunt your soquili, although beware, he is persistent. If your soquili needs a scare, or a fight, or anything really, Barracus is your man. You're either going to need backup or a really good escape plan though
-Would like some original ideas here, my muse is not being cooperative w/basic fight/flight encounters.
** As a shapeshifter, Barracus often wanders the Kawani lands in his coyote form during the day, he is able to move with more ease and secrecy when in this form. I think it would be fun if some poor soquili tried to recruit him as their familiar. He would play along for a while before revealing the terrifying truth.
** Tentatively open to breeding plots

[ Vorpal 'The Frumious Snapper' ]
-Will Take 2 RPs (-/2)-

User Image
Breed: Mutant Kelpi'Suti
Temper: Unhinged
Found: 11/16/11
Obtained: Staff's Once Upon a raffle
Uncert

Breedings:
01 || Veryna
02 || Open
03 || Open
04 || Open

About Me:
Vorpal is the illegitimate child of a Shadow Ulun'suti and a Kelpi stallion. Abandoned at birth, he has no memory of his parents or family and believes that he was sucked into Kawani after the destruction of his home world, which he refers to simply as 'Wonderland'. Vorpal is not evil but he is a naturally dangerous stallion to cross paths with, he is nocturnal, more due to his personality than to any physical objection towards the sun, he simply prefers dark and gloomy places. Vorpal is often childishly cruel although he somehow maintains a strange sort of twisted innocence even in his cruelty. Despite this, he is reasonably intelligent, in a depraved sort of way and enjoys coming across new acquaintances. He is rarely angered and behaves in a warm, friendly, albeit slightly creepy manner towards any soquili he deigns to start a conversation with. Still, be warned, while he may seem kind and genuine one minute, it is entirely possible he will try to lure you into a deadly trap in the next, without losing an inch on his too wide smile.

Vorpal extracts much entertainment by luring unsuspecting soquili and kawani into potentially life threatening situations, or getting them lost in his twisted and nonsensical section of forest. He can be difficult to get to know, evasively cunning in his ability to sidestep questions about himself on a personal level, and more than a little deranged. His advice, when offered, is often cryptic, unhelpful, and vexatious to unravel and he loves twisting other people's words to his own benefit or amusement. He spends the majority of his time in a swampy area within the densely wooded tum tum tree forest, the canopy is so thick it is a world of perpetual twilight. There are many wandering nonsensical paths that weave and turn through the twisted trees surrounding his home, which are covered with unhealthy looking glowing mushrooms that provide just enough light to see by

He enjoys Swimming, darkness, eating the glowing mushrooms, scaring people and playing tricks on them, making shadow puppets, frightening people with his shadow puppets, seducing ladies with his creepy awkwardness, spying on people lost in his forest, singing, making up crazy stories

Read More Here

Plots:
** Drugging someone to sleep and then dragging them out into the middle of the forest to watch and laugh as they try to find their way out.
** Throwing someone experimentally into a deep hole to try and see if it goes to wonderland
** I'd love him to meet other mad/wonderland themed soq
** RP with someone who would be so terrified he might actually let up in a moment of sympathy (probably a foal or something)
** Going swimming with someone and creeping them out: trying to drown them/making them think he will
** Someone wanders into one of his ponds/lakes/swamps and gets an unpleasant surprise in the water
** Someone falls into one of his traps(he digs holes and covers them up) and tries to convince him to let them out

[ Ignazio ]
-Will Take 2 RPs (-/2)-

User Image

Breed: Regular x Golden Fluttercorn (Gen 2)
Temper: Crooked
Found: 11/19/2012
Obtained:Twisted Tunnel 2012 Mixer
Basket Uncert|Basket Cert|Foal Uncert|Foal Cert|Adult Uncert|Adult Cert

Breedings:
01 || Vaniania
02 || Open
03 || Open
04 || Open

About me:

Ignazio was raised with the knowledge that his mother had left him and his sister, Kynreeve, with Warrick to raise when they were still in their baskets. He feels a keen sense of abandonment throughout his foal hood because of it, always hoping that Arabella will change her mind and return to take her place as a part of their small family. Being a member of the Debbani herd, he is treated as an outcast by all other members of the Badieh Badawie culture, being a mutant, he is often treated differently even among his own kind.

As an adult, Ignazio is suave, urbane. A lone highwayman and sometimes smuggler who mostly preys on lone travelers throughout the deserts. He chose to not follow his father's path into the ranks of the thieves guild, he makes his own way in the world and is successful enough that he can take care of himself and sneak a few tidbits to his sister to help her out when she's too distracted to notice his efforts. He has serious commitment issues after being abandoned and growing up without a mother, the only mare he truly trusts is Kynreeve. A good looking young stallion, Ignazio is involved with many mares in the Debbani, but never anything serious. He flirts and playfully seduces but pushes them away and shuts them out before anything real or meaningful can come out of his dalliances. He has grown into the mutations that once made him an outcast and the target for teasing. His eerie wings and markings now draw the eyes and desires of many mares in the herd. Ignazio is different, broody, much darker in nature than most of the stallions they are used to, not to mention 'wealthy' by the standards of the Debbani. He trails a string of would be lovers and leaves only broken hearts in his wake. Something within him yearns to leave his criminal life behind and to explore the lands beyond the deserts in which he was raised, see if he can find a better, more honest, life for himself and his sister. At the same time, he can't seem to pull away from the stark beauty of his homeland, the thrill and danger of the chase. He is also reluctant to leave his father alone again. Despite whatever issues they may have, Ignazio still loves his father deeply, although he would never admit it to his face.

Read More Here

Plots:

** Family/Debbani/Badie Badawi rp (Foal and young adult only)
** Twisted tunnel foal rp (meeting others)
** Going on an adventure to find the twisted tunnel (Foal)
** Getting lost in the desert as a foal and dehydrated, another desert dweller saves his life. (Foal)
** Robbing traders/travelers in the desert (foal and adult)
** Saving inexperienced soquili from poisonous desert creatures/plants/dehydration/mirages (Foal/adult)
** Random encounters outside the desert while trailing after his sister, who has left the desert without him (adult)
** Freshly captured Flock rp with harpys and males
** Flock culture education rp
** Training to be a sparring stallion with harpy warriors
** RP to help him make his decision on whether to stay with the flock or try to escape, can be good or bad encounters
** Tentatively open to romance plots

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:54 am
Saved  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:17 am
Open  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:37 am
Am still interested in continuing roleplay and plotting between my Wisp and your Jezabelle..I just need to find my freaking muse >_o

I think I'll try and make myself do a rp reply a day and see if that helps because it's annoying me as I did, and still do like roleplaying XP

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:42 am
Faithofthefallen

Glad to see you around again. ^^ I'd be interested in continuing our RP, though I'd be fine with plotting out the ending instead if you didn't have the muse for it. If you did, then feel free to take your time with tagging; I'll be busy with final projects and exams until the 16th and then holiday stuff after that, so no rush. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:06 pm
Faithofthefallen

I think I'm going to drop the RP we had between Storm's Finale and Barracus as my muse has been on the dead side. It'll take time for me to start up writing as often as I did. I don't know if you wish to plot an end to the thread or not and discuss things, but let me know.  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:12 am
Sounds good Citrus and Ryuukishin! It does feel good to be back! I will focus on getting you some replies n_n, and totally fine Tefla <3 I'm in the same boat, in general I was just looking for him to get healed from his battle with Karloff and, since he is who he is, terrorize someone in the process. I think mostly I would wonder if you would want Fin to escape or make a deal with him to be released?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:31 pm
Faithofthefallen
In all honesty I think Fin would try and cut a deal with Barracus for his freedom. Although I'm not sure how that would work but Fin could offer his services freely to Barracus any time that it was needed.

Other than that I can't think of a more interesting offer unless he offered to lure victims to Barracus but that would probably go against his unicorn heritage.

On another note: Would you like another RP between Lethe and Barracus or not?  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:29 am
That could work! Barracus would let him go because he would think that he could 'take care of him' once his services were no longer useful!

We could give it a shot! Do you mind shorter posts, at least at first? I think that will help me get the ball rolling, to just allow myself to be a little clumsy instead of agonizing over a post for an hour XD I'm sure I'll work my way up to big posts again. Did you have any ideas for the direction of an rp for them?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:36 pm

I too am trying to get back into the swing of things here. I think we had a few plots, though I am at a loss. I do know we had at least this RP with my Korev and your Barracus. Korev was to learn a lesson about getting himself into trouble, though he ultimately survives/escapes he could get pretty seriously damaged. I would adore plots where this comes around to bite him again later, I understand he is a persistent fellow.

Since you are getting bored of regular fight/flight RPs, perhaps adding my cursed walker to the mix might make it more interesting? I was planning, after Barracus' encounter with him, Korev having the misfortune of becoming Cao's next plaything of choice. If Barracus andCao were both after Korev, perhaps the two of them could have some quarrels over who gets to 'play' and who has to go away. It would not be part of the initial RP, Cao was a follow-up encounter at a later date, and she was to have several repeat performances. But competition could be more fun.

Shorter posts are a-okay with me, my muse is likely to be unreliable for a while so I hope you don't mind potential shortness on my end either. I would just really like to get the ball rolling here again.

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:35 pm
FallenThroughMidnight

Galious has missed Ceres.

Had to go hunt this down. Normally I bookmark but I forgot...*facepalm*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:51 am
Faithofthefallen

I saw something in Ignazio's plots that caught my eye.
Since your looking for someone to talk to him about staying or leaving in the flock, I have someone that I can offer.
Chosovi
She might be the worst person to talk to about it since her father and grandfather actually left the flock. They are quite bitter about it and so is Chosovi. She may look like she is part of the flock, but nope she won't go anywhere near it.
If you want him to talk to something about that then she is the girl for it. She might be a little stiff about her views on the flock, but she will give her honest opinion. xD
Plus it will amuse me for her to meet the stallion that is going to fling with her grandmother.
Let me know what you think <3

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:53 pm
Uggh, sorry, Orientation last week at second job led into a busy weekend with first job and stole all my time and energy.

Fallen, that sounds interesting , maybe they could both be tracking him at the same time or one tracks him into the other's territory or something? That could definitely lead to some friction between them!

Will definitely work on a tag for Ceres and Galious tomorrow! (I have to leave the house at 5am so I have to try and force myself to sleep soon here so I get enough rest). Edit: Would you be interested in starting a new rp soon for them, maybe do a little time jump?

And I'd love for Ignazio to talk with Chosovi, I'm not sure which way I will head with him yet. I think it depends on plots I get for him from here on out so maybe having them talk will help me get a feel of where he needs to go!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff