Damir

Thane

Cato

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:28 pm
The Gentle Heart

User Image

Alternate Image

Seeking
Family-Life? While he is predominately gay, he has been with mares, and can love them with his whole heart--just not exactly romantically. He would love to find a mare to have a family with, as he did before with Adalyn, but stay together rather than up and parting ways.

Herd-Life? Truly, Pavi needs a herd that accepts him and knows he has a family. If you know of a herd, or are interested in having one, please let me know! He is apart of the Ghost Family, but because that is more of a family, than a herd, I'd rather find one that sticks together. xD

Personality
He is extremely depressed at the moment. His muse has left me almost entirely, and its hard to really muster up his true self anymore after all the heartbreak in his life.

Bisexual 70% Homo/30% Hetero (give or take)

1/2 Wind
1/2 Uni

2/4 Breeding Slots Remaining
1. Chasity
2. Adalyn
3. Open
4. Open

The Ghost Family

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:30 pm
The Mute

User Image

Seeking
Family RP! He misses his family and any Ghost Family interaction is highly encouraged!
Love, love love. He could do a fling for the right girl, but Damir would want a companion if only for a short time.

Personality
He is mute, and as a hard time communicating. He is normally very chill, very neutral and rarely has temper though it has happened before.

Straight

1/2 Regular
1/4 Wind
1/4 Uni

4/4 Breeding Slots Available

Family
Member of the Ghost Family

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:31 pm
The Sweet Solider

User Image

Seeking
Brothers! Thane is a war vet from the Kalona's take over. He and Cato bonded to the point of brotherhood, and there could be more! If your boy is a warrior type (heck--or mare) send them his way!

Lifemate. Yes. My boy is still single somehow. ;) he is seeking the love of his life. The mare I see him with would be sweet, kind, and pleasantly happy with who he is.

Personality
A knight in shining armor. Truly. Loves a good spare, is very protective over anyone and everything, and has high moral character.

Straight

1/2 Wind
1/2 Uni

4/4 Breeding Slots Remaining

Family
Mother
Father
Brother

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:32 pm
The Banished One

User Image

Seeking
Home wrecker! We're looking for a mare than tries to come in a steal Cato away from Bernadette. She would have to be a conniving and manipulative mare, that is enough to make Bernadette jealous and poor ole Cato will be oblivious until its completely blown up.

Harpies... yuck. Cato hates many things in the world but little does he hate more than harpy flock. Wanna ignite some fun? Throw them his way. He hasn't had a good fight in a while! (We could even roll the dice during the fight just to see what would happen!)

Personality
He's become a lot more cheerful since joining with Bernadette. While he has humor again, he is a brute down under and enjoys a good fight. His lady protests violence, especially when he's involved, but what she doesn't know wont hurt her. ;)

Sexuality
Straight

Breed
1/2 Kalona
1/2 Angeni

4/4 Breeding Slots
1. Bernadette
2. Bernadette
3. Bernadette
4. Bernadette

Family
Father
Mother
Brother, Dorin (deceased)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:46 pm
/OPEN~

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:52 pm
Would you be open to have Thane join a herd?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:55 pm
one over three

It would depend on what type of herd and where they are mainly located. ouo But I'm not entirely against the idea by any means!  

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:59 pm
:3 Alright. I will post more tonight when I can get on the computer thats not falling apart.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:16 pm
Roman Foi

Ok, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We wound up starting to set up the thread last night.

I would also like to extend the invitation to Pavitra, who, on a second read through may be looking for something more like our herd than Thane is.

The herd is being set up here. The White Leaf is a close knit herd which functions very much like a large family. They grow, dry, and brew tea, which they use for pleasure and healing purposes. There will be more information in the thread I linked as we set it up.

Its fine for members to leave to visit family, and two of the current members are gay or bi and they are totally accepting. <3  

one over three

Feline Cat

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:28 pm
one over three

Oh, I love it. :3 Pavi is currently brewing plots with a few soqs, and the maaay be in interested but I'm unsure. I'll speak with them about it firstly and then determine if it fits!

I'm pretty sure Thane is settling down near Cato and Bernadette and not near the herd. Such a shame!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:36 pm
Roman Foi

I thought they might be in a bit of a bad place for that, but we couldn't pass up the hot springs for the whole tea situation. ;p  

WhiteLeafFamily

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:43 pm
WhiteLeafFamily

XD AH, that makes sense!

I'll see what his plots are doing definitely let you know. o uo He would love a situation like that!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:48 pm
Roman Foi

Awesome. <3 Contact my main when you find out (quote or PM is fine).  

WhiteLeafFamily

Inkvore

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:48 am
Was wondering if you might be interested in Cecilia for your Thane? She's had a horrible family life, having been abandoned by their parents, and it fell on her to raise her brothers. She's motherly in a bregrudging way but is lighthearted and tenacious in spite of it all. Her whole family is estranged at present, and Ceci has been alone for a good long while. I was intrested in Thane because he comes from a completely different walk of life but came out on top the same way she did. I feel like respect would be a good starting point. Part of it could be that she secretly appreciates his strength and history in that her cruel father was kalona bred.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff