Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Looking for a relationship :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The-Elder-Elric-Brother

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:59 pm
Hiya! First of all my name is Yvonne, but if you'd like you can call me Y-chan.
I'm 22 (I know, I'm ancient) Female, and I live in California. I don't mind a LD relationship, but a close one would be nice.
I have a lot of hobbies/interests and you can look on my profile to see them.

A discription about myself:
Hair: dark brown, and a little longer then shoulder length (though I'm growing it out).
Eyes: medium brown, with gold tones.
Skin: pale as a ghost haha, and I have freckles across my nose.
Height: 5 feet tall... I'm short.
Weight: 187 pounds, yeah I am chubby, I know.
I am a very laid back, cheerful person. I think deeply, and am very in touch with my emotions (though not to the point of absurdity). I pride myself in being smart, and witty. I love to laugh, and just have fun with life.

I'm looking for a man between the ages of 21-26 with similar interests as me.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:18 pm
The-Elder-Elric-Brother
I'm 22 (I know, I'm ancient) Female, and I live in California. I don't mind a LD relationship, but a close one would be nice.

Hair: dark brown, and a little longer then shoulder length (though I'm growing it out).
I am a very laid back, cheerful person. I think deeply, and am very in touch with my emotions (though not to the point of absurdity). I pride myself in being smart, and witty. I love to laugh, and just have fun with life.

Hey, Yvonne. My name is Addison :3
Look at my profile if you'd like to ^_^
It's a bit outdated but everything remains true about me! Except my age isn't 24 anymore.. it's 25 ha razz
I live in Virginia.. so, east side! Haha. If you don't like that, I understand ^_^

Hair: Light Brown and it's short! But you know, not THAT short.. gosh no razz
Eyes: It's green but you can see blue in it too sometimes. My ID says Blue eyes aha!
Skin: Light? Um well, you know.. the sun can definitely burn me. It's hard to try to tan! xD
Height: 5 feet 4 inches.. I'm short too o.o
Weight: 200 pounds.. it's not good for my height though someone recently told me it's not to bad... but, I'm still going to exercise it xD
One thing I want to say, I love to laugh as well and make others laugh <3
Send me a PM if interested :3  

xAddison

The-Elder-Elric-Brother

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 pm
xAddison
The-Elder-Elric-Brother

Hey, Yvonne. My name is Addison :3
Look at my profile if you'd like to ^_^
It's a bit outdated but everything remains true about me! Except my age isn't 24 anymore.. it's 25 ha razz
I live in Virginia.. so, east side! Haha. If you don't like that, I understand ^_^

Hair: Light Brown and it's short! But you know, not THAT short.. gosh no razz
Eyes: It's green but you can see blue in it too sometimes. My ID says Blue eyes aha!
Skin: Light? Um well, you know.. the sun can definitely burn me. It's hard to try to tan! xD
Height: 5 feet 4 inches.. I'm short too o.o
Weight: 200 pounds.. it's not good for my height though someone recently told me it's not to bad... but, I'm still going to exercise it xD
One thing I want to say, I love to laugh as well and make others laugh <3
Send me a PM if interested :3
You have a cool name! I checked out your profile, and I definitely liked what I read (especially your love for music, because that's what I'm like too). I've never met some one from Virginia before, is it nice there? You sound really cute btw, especially the fact that you have green/blue eyes. I'll PM you and maybe we can get to know each other more. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:41 pm
The-Elder-Elric-Brother
You have a cool name! I checked out your profile, and I definitely liked what I read (especially your love for music, because that's what I'm like too). I've never met some one from Virginia before, is it nice there? You sound really cute btw, especially the fact that you have green/blue eyes. I'll PM you and maybe we can get to know each other more. :3

Your name sounds cool as well :3
It is indeed, very, nice here in Virginia heart I love it where I live, there's plenty of stuff to do, places to go, and such! And the taxes here are nice! I am not good it at explaining how it is here... but, I can tell you it's beautiful smile
You'll see soon, if I'm cute or not <3 It depends on people's tastes, right? razz
I'd definitely love a PM from you and get to know each other more :3  

xAddison

Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces