AIRSHIPS. Airships. Airships. Airships. Rp Idea. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Someone PLEASE help me make something about airships and magic and stuff. I'm going on vacation for a month and will have A LOT of downtime from work. So I want to rp, and I've been craving a magic/airship thing badly.

I don't exactly have a plot, nor much of anything really, but if ya'll could help me, that'd be great. Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:16 pm
Well, I was thinking of making a Last Exile rp. Doesn't have much to do with magic, but has lots to do with airships. You ever seen Last Exile?  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:53 pm
((Makes me miss Iron Clouds... *sighs* Anywho, magic and air ships? I give my thumbs up! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:35 pm
@ Wolf: I've never seen Last Exile. I just don't want it to be steampunk-ish.

@ Lolly: Yes, I miss it too! I kind of like the magic component, although it doesn't necessarily mean magic is an important aspect in the rp. Like, I don't want it to be so crazy with the magic that it overtakes the concept of airships. More like, characters are born with inherent abilities, but they are so natural and normal that no one fights about it.

I like the concept of warring countries though. And I also like the concept of dragons. So yeah. Warring countries. Slight magic. ******** AIRSHIPS. And dragons.  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

dream angel 176

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:36 pm
how about a rule of rose inspired RP?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:32 pm
@ dream: you are going to have to explain a bit more, because I don't know what that is.  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:35 pm
((Yep! ... is this a call to remake the Iron Clouds Rp for a 3rd time? ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:42 pm
@ Lolly: I don't know, I would like to play Iron Clouds again. I don't mind it being a totally new rp. I just have bad luck in making rp's, you know? I just need some help/suggestions...  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:55 pm
((Well, unfortunately Why Not hasn't been very active lately, especially cause finals week. It's been getting a little better though, I guess. It took a while to get people to join my Valkyrie RP, but I guess it's going ok. I don't know... It took me a loooooooooooong freaking time to set up that RP. Make rules/ the world very distinct and with personality. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:21 am
I'd be willing to make a steam punk RP that centers around Airship travel. I love building steam-punk worlds and Airship travel is a very fun way to travel. I like to add in light magic elements too.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:39 am
@ Okami: Ah, well, I'll likely join your rp then! But like I said somewhere above, I'm not totally into the whole steam-punk sort of deal. I'll still join, even if it was steam-punk though.

I think so far as plot goes: two warring countries for some historic reasons. Airships, though previously used for shipping and trade, have been turned into battleships. Air-warfare has become a 'thing' now.

The people of these countries are all born with inherent abilities, small magical gifts.
To explain: Whether it be pyrokinetics or super strength, these abilities are so common, they are seen as normal. They have become so natural about the daily lives of people, that these abilities aren't really special. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that these abilities have no effect on social standing/power, or wealth, but it's more like these abilities are like another 'limb'. It's kind of hard to explain.

ANYWAYS! So, yeah, air-warfare. I guess the story will center around two young (16-19) siblings (twins, probably) who were born without these abilities. According to records, they are the true royal blood that controls these countries. The siblings get separated and I guess the rp would take place on their adventure to find each other again.

I still have to fix it up all pretty-like but that's what I kind of got so far...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:44 am
Greedy Fat Cat
@ Okami: Ah, well, I'll likely join your rp then! But like I said somewhere above, I'm not totally into the whole steam-punk sort of deal. I'll still join, even if it was steam-punk though.

I think so far as plot goes: two warring countries for some historic reasons. Airships, though previously used for shipping and trade, have been turned into battleships. Air-warfare has become a 'thing' now.

The people of these countries are all born with inherent abilities, small magical gifts.
To explain: Whether it be pyrokinetics or super strength, these abilities are so common, they are seen as normal. They have become so natural about the daily lives of people, that these abilities aren't really special. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that these abilities have no effect on social standing/power, or wealth, but it's more like these abilities are like another 'limb'. It's kind of hard to explain.

ANYWAYS! So, yeah, air-warfare. I guess the story will center around two young (16-19) siblings (twins, probably) who were born without these abilities. According to records, they are the true royal blood that controls these countries. The siblings get separated and I guess the rp would take place on their adventure to find each other again.

I still have to fix it up all pretty-like but that's what I kind of got so far...
Well, I think the steam-punk kinds goes with the whole airship territory... but it doesn't have to be full forefront of the RP. How about I help you work out the plot and stuff? We can work together and make the RP awesome. 3nodding

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:32 am
I know I haven't been around Why Not much lately, but if anyone makes an airship and/or Steampunk RP I'd join for sure. 3nodding
Well, if you wouldn't mind having me, anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:43 am
Okami Ameras

Right, right, we could do a compilation together! I've never done one before, but we can work on it together. I guess steam-punk is sort of a given, being that airships are a large aspect of that topic. Thank you so much! Should we take this to pm's?

@ Anime: Gurrrrrrrl, of course I'd want you in this rp! You're always welcome.  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:57 pm
Greedy Fat Cat
Okami Ameras

Right, right, we could do a compilation together! I've never done one before, but we can work on it together. I guess steam-punk is sort of a given, being that airships are a large aspect of that topic. Thank you so much! Should we take this to pm's?

@ Anime: Gurrrrrrrl, of course I'd want you in this rp! You're always welcome.
Indeed!

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces