2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:09 am
I am
Andrew Ryan,
and I'm here to ask you a question.

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

'No!'
says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.'

'No!'
says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.'

'No!'
says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.'

I rejected those answers;
instead,
I chose something different.
I chose the impossible.
I chose...

Rapture
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
a city where the artist would not fear the censor,
where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality,
Where the great would not be constrained by the small!

And with the sweat of your brow,
Rapture can become your city as well.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:17 am
The year, is 1952 AD.

A time of scientific innovation and technological advances in the Great Path for Mankind. The man who has spearheaded this grand age, Andrew Ryan, has gone. He has left the surface world to his utopia of science, Rapture, and YOU are one of those chosen to accompany him to this world of science and arts, where every man's work is his own to do with as he pleases. Are you an artist? an Engineer? A scientist, a doctor, or maybe, you're just a man, fortunate enough to be swept up in this tide of geniuses to have your life be made great just by being in the same city. This is Rapture, the city of innovation and freedom from all things.

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:36 am
User Image
Read and follow the rules

1. Do not Godmod in this RP, there are no Gods or Kings, Only man.

2. Keep the Roleplay at PG-13 there are Little Sisters and it would be preferred that they keep their innocence as long as possible

3. If you are going to join us here at Rapture, then stay with us for a while, nobody likes those that only dip their toe in before deciding they don't like the water.

4. If you wish to join us here down in Rapture, then you must PM me your profile with the appropriate heading of 'No gods or Kings, Only man'

5. If your application is late in being filed, do not fret, There is still much work to be done on Rapture and those who are designated to file your paperwork may be busy with something important. If a sizeable amount of time has passed and you have yet to recieve confirmation, a request of information form is authorized, simply PM a message to our department head with the title "Would you Kindly."

6. The rules of the city, in place to keep the city intact, are subject to change at any time as new information becomes available.

7. As Rapture is a place of science and technology, it is HIGHLY recommended (Read: required) That you be at the very least, semi-literate, do not devolve yourself into text speak or **actions.

8. Lastly, have fun, as Rapture is one of the few places on this earth that lets you define what your definition of Fun is.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:54 am

Profile Application

[img]{Appearance goes here}[/img]
[color=Chooseacolor][b][u]Username:[/u]{Self Explanitory}
[u]Character Name:[/u]{Again}
[u]Age:[/u] {This is easy}
[u]Gender:[/u] {We don't assume so we want you to tell us}
[u]Personality:[/u] {Just a few words to describe yourself so we know if you have the right mentality for Rapture}
[u]Area of Expertise:[/u] {All are welcome in rapture, but those with valuable skills are more welcome than others}
[u]Likes:[/u] {Just a few things you like so we can give you options on what we have available here in Rapture}
[u]Dislikes:[/u] {And a few things you don't like so we may tell you which areas of the city you'd like to avoid}
[u]Bio:[/u] {Ah now something difficult, a short biopsy on your life and why you wish to go to Rapture.}
[u]Favorite song:[/u] {Completely optional for our survey groups, just a song that would describe you best}
[u]Other:[/u] {Anything else not on this form that you think is pertinent to your stay at Rapture}[/b][/color]

Accepted Personel

User Image
Username:Anniria {NPC}
Character Name:Andrew Ryan
Personality:
Area of Expertise:
Bio: http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Andrew_Ryan
Favorite song:
Other: He's here for the character space, but I wont be able to play him correctly, if someone thinks they can PM me, until then, he's an NPC

User Image
Username:Anniria
Character Name:Dr. Conrad "The Doctor" Kruze
Personality: Sly and conniving, loves a good book and a good deal, but is very scientific minded as well
Area of Expertise: Con deals mostly, but I do have a doctorates in biology
Likes: Good books, a deal going well, a good drink, a good experiment
Dislikes: Deals going bad, drinks going sour, experiments failing, and rabid squirrels
Bio: Conrad was your average kid from new york city, especially your average kid that got tied up in Mafia Politics. He used mafia funding for his schooling in biology and medicine. When time came to pay the debt, instead of paying the money owed, he offered his skills as both a doctor, and a con man. Eventually he got tired of the work, and how little challenge he was getting, feeling that the mafia was holding him back. So when he heard about little ol' Rapture he leapt at the chance for freedom of innovation and took the first bathysphere to the Aquatic City.
Favorite song: Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers