Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Interactive horror and/or creepymance, anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:10 pm
I know I haven't really been around here all that much lately, but I really want to get back into RPing. Sadly, I'm not so sure if anyone would be interested in joining anything I might make or not - so consider this a sort of interest thread I guess?

In short, I don't have any solid ideas JUST yet - but I do know what sort of tone I want. Which would either be an interactive horror style, a creepymance, or both. I suppose I'm simply in a dark mood? If anyone would like to brainstorm, chat, express interest or disinterest in such a thing feel free.

Also, I'll post up some ideas tomorrow/later today once I'm actually awake enough to put the spare scraps of ideas I have into a proper premise. (Or two. Or three. Or maybe four?)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:25 am
Darn it Anime. I was about to do a horror rp XD get out of my brain lol. But I guess we can work together since I'm stuck also.  

Xistund

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:14 am
Wonderful! biggrin Not that you're stuck, but that you're willing to help me.

Is there a premise that you have in mind? Or just a general theme at least?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:16 am
An RP based on IB Would be neat.  

dream angel 176

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:55 pm
Ok. >_< My idea is a slasher - horror type rp. Basically supernatural killers have been popping up and at first its been in small out of the way area's Creepy Cabins in the woods and such. But over years of enough survivors of such attacks have been popping up to inform the world that there are supernatural murders out there. >_< I'm thinking that the survivors form a team of people who can take down the slashers. lol

The other things I have are a name and a picture XD

This time stay dead!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb121/Xistund/9e02a9bd94f5f036e2bbb2d32773f700_zpsc8b6453a.jpg  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:42 pm
I know I've done stuff with both of you, and, like Anime, have not been in here in forever and want to do something. I'm kind of s**t when it come to ideas, though. sweatdrop  

dragonblade629

Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:21 pm
dream angel 176

Thank you very much for the suggestion! I'm not sure exactly if that's the direction I want to take things in, but I very much appreciate that you made the suggestion at all - and I will be sure to at least keep the tropes and feel of Ib in mind when further developing my ideas. Again, thank you.

Xistund

I'm terribly sorry for not replying sooner. Was busy with Christmas with family, to be honest. In regards to your idea, I like what I've read of it so far. Slashers are always fun! biggrin A question to help things along, though - will the identity of the villains/monsters be apparent from the start or shall they be hidden or disguising themselves? For example, do they keep a human identity to have better access to their victims or do they rely entirely upon their supernatural/predatory might?

---

Well, I've developed some bare semblance of an idea during my short absence - of which I feel is pretty different from yours so there should hopefully be no competition should I end up making it somewhere along the lines. But anyway, if you or anyone else would be willing to comment on them I would love to hear it.

Idea: Who likes Bluebeard-esque plots? I know I do! This one would play on fair-folk esque tropes and the unpredictability of spirit folk, probably a kitsune or something else in this case - haven't decided, but it would essentially be the tale of several maidens being wed to a monster notorious for publicly murdering and devouring his/her brides the moment he/she grew bored of them. The 'eating' bit can be replaced with anything from having their skins ripped off to be made into new clothes to being killed and repurposed into fanciful decor to anything else I or anyone else might come up with. Point is, a bunch of civillian women who've been abandoned by their homes and families to an unwanted marriage/sadistic prison like situation that ends in mind-breaking slavery at best and a gruesome and utterly painful end at worst. (Or, depending on your view, the other way around?)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:22 pm
Animeprincess_9400
dream angel 176

Thank you very much for the suggestion! I'm not sure exactly if that's the direction I want to take things in, but I very much appreciate that you made the suggestion at all - and I will be sure to at least keep the tropes and feel of Ib in mind when further developing my ideas. Again, thank you.

Xistund

I'm terribly sorry for not replying sooner. Was busy with Christmas with family, to be honest. In regards to your idea, I like what I've read of it so far. Slashers are always fun! biggrin A question to help things along, though - will the identity of the villains/monsters be apparent from the start or shall they be hidden or disguising themselves? For example, do they keep a human identity to have better access to their victims or do they rely entirely upon their supernatural/predatory might?

---

Well, I've developed some bare semblance of an idea during my short absence - of which I feel is pretty different from yours so there should hopefully be no competition should I end up making it somewhere along the lines. But anyway, if you or anyone else would be willing to comment on them I would love to hear it.

Idea: Who likes Bluebeard-esque plots? I know I do! This one would play on fair-folk esque tropes and the unpredictability of spirit folk, probably a kitsune or something else in this case - haven't decided, but it would essentially be the tale of several maidens being wed to a monster notorious for publicly murdering and devouring his/her brides the moment he/she grew bored of them. The 'eating' bit can be replaced with anything from having their skins ripped off to be made into new clothes to being killed and repurposed into fanciful decor to anything else I or anyone else might come up with. Point is, a bunch of civillian women who've been abandoned by their homes and families to an unwanted marriage/sadistic prison like situation that ends in mind-breaking slavery at best and a gruesome and utterly painful end at worst. (Or, depending on your view, the other way around?)

awesome idea  

dream angel 176

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:40 pm
Animeprincess_9400

Xistund

Well I was thinking it would depend on the killer. I mean the Mortal type of killer would tend to keep there identity secret. Like going from the scream movies or something like that. But if you want to go with someone like Jason then there's no reason not to go fully balls to the walls. I was thinking of different ranks of killers. Like B rank are people who have mostly no emotions , no reason and a hard to kill but no other supernatural like powers. Or something like that  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:36 pm
Xistund

Ah, makes sense! biggrin Sounds like a ton of fun. You should totes go for this, if you're still interested. ^.^

dream angel 176

Thank you. :3 I'm happy to hear you like it.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:27 pm
Animeprincess_9400

I will >_< I've just been super busy lately lol

I don't know if I would make it in Why Not its becoming a ghost town.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:07 pm
Xistund

You can say that again. emo

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff