Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
23 male looking for girl Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:30 am
i dont really know what to say to be honest i don't really think these things work i have tried before and i get no responses but here goes
im an Australian i like games and sometimes cooking mainly baking like cakes and stuff i love amine and sci fi so i really love a good sci fi anime lol for some odd reason i also love Disney movies and cant wait to see Frozen im 23 going on 24 and am kinda rusty at dating regardles i would love to meet some one but friendship is cool to and i would love to make some more gaia friends im also strait but friendship with guys is of cores cool so if any one wants to know more about me feel free to pm me and ill try to get back my pms do sometimes take forever to come through but i think gaia help as fixed it now 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:22 am
Scar X_X
i dont really know what to say to be honest i don't really think these things work i have tried before and i get no responses but here goes
im an Australian i like games and sometimes cooking mainly baking like cakes and stuff i love amine and sci fi so i really love a good sci fi anime lol for some odd reason i also love Disney movies and cant wait to see Frozen im 23 going on 24 and am kinda rusty at dating regardles i would love to meet some one but friendship is cool to and i would love to make some more gaia friends im also strait but friendship with guys is of cores cool so if any one wants to know more about me feel free to pm me and ill try to get back my pms do sometimes take forever to come through but i think gaia help as fixed it now 3nodding

Hi, Scar. What are some of your favorite animes?  

chases_the_rain

Lonely Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:43 am
chases_the_rain
Scar X_X

i like gundam and ghost in the shell also code geass and hmm so many more  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:11 am
Scar X_X
chases_the_rain
Scar X_X

Those are all fantastic choices! Some other great sic fi animes are Ergo Proxy, and Cowboy Beebop.

I'm 23 looking for friends and whatever else comes with that as things develop. I live in the US a few miles away from Canada. Dating for me has always been an informal affair. I've gained more friendships than broken hearts. I've never felt a real connection with anyone before, but I try and remain sincere regardless. I love anime, books, film, TV and making art. I'm a lazy cook, I usually go for food in the raw, but I take pride in making tea. I love Disney and Ghibli movies. Frozen was good!

Feel free to PM me. I'm friendly, don't let the avi fool you wink  

chases_the_rain

Lonely Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:19 pm
chases_the_rain
Scar X_X
chases_the_rain
Scar X_X

awesome ill do that some time

Those are all fantastic choices! Some other great sic fi animes are Ergo Proxy, and Cowboy Beebop.

I'm 23 looking for friends and whatever else comes with that as things develop. I live in the US a few miles away from Canada. Dating for me has always been an informal affair. I've gained more friendships than broken hearts. I've never felt a real connection with anyone before, but I try and remain sincere regardless. I love anime, books, film, TV and making art. I'm a lazy cook, I usually go for food in the raw, but I take pride in making tea. I love Disney and Ghibli movies. Frozen was good!

Feel free to PM me. I'm friendly, don't let the avi fool you wink

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:07 pm
bump  

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Meninist

Magical Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:25 pm
I'll have you know Frozen was a beautiful move and it shows that true love comes in other forms. If you are a huge disnerd like me you'll also like Saving Mr.Banks. I didn't think I was going to like but I was wrong I loved it. Not as much as Frozen though... or the Hobbit but it's up there. I also notice you liked Code Geass, mostly for the whole suzalulu thing, and C2 she's my girl.

Yeah any who we should totally become bff's

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:11 am
teaffee
I'll have you know Frozen was a beautiful move and it shows that true love comes in other forms. If you are a huge disnerd like me you'll also like Saving Mr.Banks. I didn't think I was going to like but I was wrong I loved it. Not as much as Frozen though... or the Hobbit but it's up there. I also notice you liked Code Geass, mostly for the whole suzalulu thing, and C2 she's my girl.

Yeah any who we should totally become bff's

frozen was very good and sure id love to be friends  

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:04 pm
Scar X_X
bump

bump x2  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:33 pm
im not sure how to delete this in now 25 and gaia gave me no luck  

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:39 pm
Scar X_X

Sometimes my friend, you don't go looking for it. Sometimes it just... comes. emotion_awesome You'll find her one day, I'm sure.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:41 pm
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Scar X_X

Sometimes my friend, you don't go looking for it. Sometimes it just... comes. emotion_awesome You'll find her one day, I'm sure.

lol funny guy  

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:44 pm
Scar X_X
Scar X_X

lol funny guy

Gal, actually. xD But I'm always mistaken for a guy here. Probably because of the way I talk I suppose.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:46 pm
Scar X_X
Scar X_X

lol funny guy

Gal, actually. xD But I'm always mistaken for a guy here. Probably because of the way I talk I suppose.

the hands often tip people off and yours are hidden lol so im sorry for the mistake and way i appreciate the comment its nice to at least chat to some one most of my gaia friends are gone now or don't respond  

Scar X_X

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:49 pm
Scar X_X
Scar X_X
Scar X_X

lol funny guy

the hands often tip people off and yours are hidden lol so im sorry for the mistake and way i appreciate the comment its nice to at least chat to some one most of my gaia friends are gone now or don't respond

Well feel free to chat with me anytime buddy. emotion_awesome I'm like on most times. Yeah most of my Gaia buddies have moved on, but we still keep in contact through other social networks and chats. And no problem, just saying stuff as it is. :3

Speed Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff