Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
Abrams Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:39 pm
Abrams Family

Wyatt Abrams
❤Milo Abrams (played by Miss GryffindorK) February 7, 2015 @ 12pm CT
xxx✿Driskol Abrams (played by Miss GryffindorK) February 28, 2015 @ 6pm CT
xxx❤Magdalena Abrams
xxxxx↪Lewis Abrams (played by Miss GryffindorK) September 30, 2020 @ 10pm CT
xxxxx↪Rosalinde Abrams
xxx✿Laili Heulwen
xxx✿Quinn Abrams (played by Miss GryffindorK) April 3, 2019 @ 8pm CT

Pended by: CREW MEMBER, DATE
Accepted by: ~Utsuha
Accepted Characters: [Milo] [Dris 2/26/14] [Laili 8/30/15] [Wyatt 7/10/17] Quinn 4/5/19, Magdalena 7/16/20, Lewis [06/23/2021] Rosalinde [11/01/2022]
Updates Accepted by: 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝒆 [11/01/2022]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:01 pm
Hi, my name is Wyatt Alexander Abrams

But I mostly go by Wyatt, Wy, or sometimes Alex

I'm a Male

I'm 53 years old.

My birthday is November 18th 2003

I work in ownership. I work and own Quality Quidditch Supplies in Diagon Alley

My dream job is well I wanted to be an astronaut when I was seven, then a Quidditch player. But I had a bad accident my last year of school so I can't play professional Quidditch but I'd like to coach maybe someday.

My blood status is Half-Blood

The house I was in was Chameleon of Salem Witches Institute

I was in the class of 2021

I'm interested in a bit of both

I'm currently with Milo Wakefield

I may seem egotistical, cocky, and a bit insensitive but I'm really sweet, caring, and a tad insecure.

My background story is I was born and raised in a city right outside of Los Angeles, California with my mom and dad. Everything was pretty normal for a while, I went to Pre-Wiz school, my dad worked at the American Ministry doing something boring and my mom did...mom things. Then things changed when I was about six and my mom died of pneumonia, apparently it had spread all around ours and neighboring cities to muggle and wizards alike. Even I had it but beat it eventually, the same could not be said for my mother. My dad was crushed of course, it took him a while to even get out of bed to go to work let alone look after me so I became self-reliant. I got myself out of bed and made breakfast for me and him, I got myself to school, I did odd jobs around town to get pocket money to keep paying for lunch or anything small things I might have wanted. When I got into Salem my dad seemed to awaken for a brief stint; he took me to get my wand and uniform, he got me my familiar, an Eagle Owl named Chet and helped me pack for school. I was a bit afraid though, that when I'd leave he'd just revert back to his depression but he surprised me. He got a new job, he redecorated the house (I wasn't too thrilled with that but whatever got him out of bed), he even traveled a bit while I was away. It was actually while I was away that he met someone and decided to remarry to a Greek woman named Avion. She was alright I suppose as far as step-mothers went, she didn't crowd me or ask me to call her "Mum" but she didn't do a lot with me either. She never really talked to me or even took interest, so I did the same. However that changed when a year later I was gifted with a new baby brother, Kalin. They apparently took a year long honeymoon in the UL because that's where he was conceived and delivered. It was like my dad was reborn, all he did was spend time with his new wife and child it made me feel left out and unwanted. I tried to capture his attention again, did great in school, became top scorers and Captain for my Quidditch team by the time I was in Fourth form, even a Leader but nothing. The only person who even paid attention to me was, ironically, Kalin. Every time I came home he'd want to play with me or make me read to him or tell stories of school. At first I resented him, hated him even for taking away my father, my last bit of family, but the little leech grew on me. Soon he became my family. Then I had a horrible accident in my sixth form, a bludger to the knee before a free fall downward spiral on my broom in the middle of a match. The healers said it was a miracle I could even walk with such a slight limp but could never fly. Or at least, fly professional like I wanted. Hell I can barely fly for thirty minutes without my whole leg burning. For a while I was in a dark place, I separated myself even more from my family and even Kalin and when I graduated I left without looking back. I did remember to owl or even floo call my little brother, I could never just abandon him. About a year ago I got the news that both had died in a car wreck, what the hell they were doing in a car I'll never know but I had to go identify their bodies and get my brother who was recovering in a hospital. The kid was shaken up of course but hanging strong just like I raised him to. While he recovered I finished up my degree in business (mostly through owl) and graduated early so we could move. How we ended up in the UK? Kalin chose. On an odd summer they remembered I existed my family and I took a vacation here and my leech fell in love with the place. If I could keep him smiling I'd move us to the moon. Kalin decided to use his humongous heart (and tiny a** brain) to make me adopt a friend of his who admittedly was going through a tough time. Just like us his family died and then just a few short years of spending with his nephew he died in a freak accident and the ministry was trying to send him to an orphanage. I agreed since it was the holidays and the little snot was ok. For a little snot. When my brother dropped the whole adoption bomb on us I put my foot waay down and the little snot wasn't helping things by being his boogery self anyway. But my leech had latched onto another and I couldn't rip him off with hurting the both of us. So now I guess I've got a leech and a booger. Joy.
2027~ I've recently started dating this really nice guy named Milo that I ran into at the Leaky Cauldron. He's even been staying with me a couple weeks while his flat is fumigated but the leeches haven' met him yet. Hopefully everything works out alright.
2028~ Soo...I popped the question to Milo right at the same time that he popped the question to me and we both said yes. We're not exactly planing a wedding, more like planning when we each feel like getting off our respective asses and getting our marriage license.
2029~ Milo and I got married at a short sweet service at the Ministry before spending the next month and a half honeymooning around in the States. When we got back, we decided to do something we had talked about for a while and adopted a little boy by the name of Driskol, or rather just Dris. He's adorable but a handful but I can't see myself ever regretting this decision. Kalin was a bit upset that he hadn't been there for my wedding and I have to say I screwed the pooch on this one, but I'm looking at ways to make it up to him, really! I've even turned the other way when I knew he and Thane were obviously kissing upstairs in their bedroom. I'm slow sometimes but definitely not blind.
2031 ~ On a rare night off from parenting Milo and I had a talk and he talked me into the idea of adopting another child. A younger one and possibly a girl and I had to say I rather liked the idea and agreed, as long as they were potty trained of course. We went back to Wool's and immediately fell in love with this adorable little angel named Laili. We adopted her and brought her home and she's been settling in quite well, almost like she was made for us.

2035 ~ Dris started school at Hogwarts which was rather surreal since I swear it was just last week we had picked him up from the orphanage and he was painting his room. The actual walls of his room. He still does it but it's not as cute like when he was a toddler. Still, I'm just as proud, though now I'm a tad nervous since this means in just a few short years it'll be Laili's turn. God, Milo's going to go catatonic with empty nest syndrome.

I enjoy
My family
Flying...the little I can do
Brooms
Gardening...shut up!
Quidditch
Astronomy
Ehh..the snot's alright

I despise
Being alone
Being ignored
Failing
My bum knee
Not being able to play or fly

I'm afraid of losing my brother and disappearing off this planet without leaving a trace

My strengths are I'm pretty resourceful and adaptable

My flaws are I'm hotheaded and can pretty much be an a*****e

I look like Ryan McPartlin (request being sent)

My wand is a 10 3/4in Rigid Hawthorne with a Knobby shaft and the heartstring of a Hungarian Horntail

My pet is a Eagle Owl named Chet

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy~O
Charms~EE
DADA~O
Potions~EE
Herbology~O
History~A
Transfiguration~A
Wizard Law~A
Alchemy~EE
Art~EE
Wandless Magic~EE

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Astronomy~O
Herbology~O
Alchemy~EE
Art~EE
Potions~EE  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:09 am
Moved to the Findlay-Abrams thread

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:46 pm
Moved to Findlay-Abrams thread

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:33 pm
M I L O ♫ J E P T H A ♫ A B R A M S

Tʜɪs Is Mᴇ
FᴀᴄᴇCʟᴀɪᴍ: Robert Downey Jr.

Bᴀsɪᴄ Sᴛᴀᴛs

⤘Nᴀᴍᴇ: Milo Jeptha Wakefield
⤘Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Mi, Milo, MiMi, "Little Terror"
⤘Aɢᴇ: 39
⤘Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: February 26, 2004
⤘Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 5'9"
⤘Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ: 153 lbs.
⤘Hᴀɪʀ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Dark Brown
⤘Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Copper Brown
⤘Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male
⤘Oʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Gay
⤘Aʟᴜᴍɴᴜs: Ravenclaw
⤘Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Musician (Artesain)
⤘Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Half-Blood
⤘Wᴀɴᴅ: springy, 10½ inch Walnut and Unicorn Hair

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs

⤘Loved One: Wyatt Abrams
⤘Bᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ: James Masters, Loki Ellis
⤘Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs: Kenji Apostol
⤘Eɴᴇᴍɪᴇs: None
⤘Fᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʟ Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: Wyatt Abrams (Husband), Driskol Abrams (Son), Laili Abrams (Daughter), Brianne Wakefield (Grandmother), Jeptha Wakefield (Grandfather), Olivia Wakefield (Mother), Cydney Wakefield (Cousin), Kalin Abrams (Brother-In-Law), and Thane Findlay (Brother-In-Law), Brendan Findlay-Abrams (Nephew)
⤘Pᴇᴛs: A handsome mustachioed Owl named Kerrin and a blind owl named Astraea

Iɴᴛᴏ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴀ

⤘OWL Sᴄᴏʀᴇs:
Astronomy - O
Charms - E
Defence Against the Dark Arts - A
Herbology - P
History of Magic - O
Potions - A
Transfiguration - E
Care of Magical Creatures - O
Muggle Music - O
Music - O
Wandless Magic - E

⤘NEWT Sᴄᴏʀᴇs:
Astronomy - E
Charms - O
Defence Against the Dark Arts - E
History of Magic - O
Transfiguration - E
Care of Magical Creatures - O
Muggle Music - O
Music - O
Wandless Magic - A

⤘Bᴇsᴛ Cʟᴀssᴇs: Charms, History of Magic, Muggle Music, Music
⤘Wᴏʀsᴛ Cʟᴀssᴇs: Potions, Herbology

Dɪɢɢɪɴɢ Dᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ

⤘Personality: I'm a kid at heart. I’ve always been a bit of a softie, and I’m pretty easy to persuade, provided you can provide facts for what you’re claiming. I can usually be won over by smarts, though I must admit to casting a wandering eye at pretty people. I love watching Quidditch, as the athleticism usually has me in awe. I’m also a romantic, as I’ve been told by a few of my friends. Apparently it’s not everyone who likes the adorable rom-coms at midnight!
⤘Outlook: Mostly Positive
⤘Hobbies: Playing and Writing Music, Bicycling
⤘Likes: Poetry, Music, Blue, Sweet Food, and Hot Tea
⤘Dislikes: Negative People, Spiders, Wasps, Freezing, Foggy Nights
⤘Strengths: Writing Music and Keeping Calm under Stress
⤘Weaknesses: Following Directions and Growing Plants

Uᴘ Cʟᴏsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ

⤘Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ: I grew up in Kent with my mom, since my dad wasn't around while I was a kid. Actually, My mom worked a lot, so I usually stayed with Nan. At age seven, some drama went down with my mom and her boyfriend, so I moved in with Nan full time. When I was eleven, I got a letter proving my magic, then went to Hogwarts as a Ravenclaw. I graduated with high marks, though nothing spectacular. Once I graduated, I used all of my money to travel around England, working odd jobs to keep alive. Now that I’ve been fired as a greengrocer, I’ve decided to move back home to a little apartment in London. Hopefully I can find a job soon, as my last bit of cash is quickly depleting. Now that I'm back in good ol' Londontown, I've already managed to have a crummy neighbor... and to find an adorable guy to claim as my very own. I finally sold my apartment (to Cyd, for s&g), and moved in with Wyatt, then for a while, we were engaged... now we're married and I couldn't be happier. After surprisingly little deliberation, Wyatt and I decided to adopt, and thus Driskol Winston was added to our family. A few years later, we went back to the horrible place called Wool's and came home with a sweet daughter, Laili. These kids are my pride and joy. And Wyatt's... and probably James' too. Now I have Dris in school, and Laili's about to go and I've got pretty serious Empty Nest going on.

⤘Dᴇᴇᴘᴇsᴛ Fᴇᴀʀs: Bugs, particularly bees and wasps, spiders, and thick fog.
⤘Dᴇᴇᴘᴇsᴛ Dᴇsɪʀᴇs: Seeing his kids grow up well, growing old with Wyatt
⤘Pᴀᴛʀᴏɴᴜs: A Hawk Owl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:56 pm
xxxxxxx𝓓𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓸𝓵 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓃 𝓐𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓼xxxxxxx

xxxℬ𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼xxx

xxxFᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Driskol Winston Abrams
xxxNɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Dris, Giraffe
xxxAɢᴇ: 35
xxxBɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: October 27, 2024
xxxBʟᴏᴏᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Halfblood
xxxGᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male
xxxOʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Straightish
xxxZᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ: Scorpio
xxxBirth Stone: Tourmaline and Opal
xxxWᴀɴᴅ: 12⅛ inch Cherry with Unicorn Hairs, Springy with a Spiraled Shaft, usually covered in paint
xxxFᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Jon Cozart, Felix Kjellberg

xxx𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 & 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝒆𝒆𝓻xxx

xxxSᴄʜᴏᴏʟ: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
xxxHᴏᴜsᴇ: Ravenclaw
xxxYᴇᴀʀ: 2042

xxx𝒪𝒲𝐿 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Asᴛʀᴏɴᴏᴍʏ ~ O
xxxxx⇾Cʜᴀʀᴍs ~ O
xxxxx⇾Dᴇꜰᴇɴsᴇ Aɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Dᴀʀᴋ Aʀᴛs ~ EE
xxxxx⇾Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ ~ D
xxxxx⇾Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ Mᴀɢɪᴄ ~ A
xxxxx⇾Pᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ~ A
xxxxx⇾Tʀᴀɴsꜰɪɢᴜʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ EE
xxxxx⇾Aʀᴛ ~ O
xxxxx⇾Cᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ Mᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟ Cʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs ~ O
xxxxx⇾Dɪᴠɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ P
xxxxx⇾Mᴜsɪᴄ ~ O
xxxxx⇾Mʏᴛʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ ~ O
xxxxx⇾Wᴀɴᴅʟᴇss Mᴀɢɪᴄ Pʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ~ EE
xxxxx⇾Wᴀɴᴅʟᴏʀᴇ Sᴛᴜᴅɪᴇs ~ O
xxx𝒩𝐸𝒲𝒯 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Asᴛʀᴏɴᴏᴍʏ ~ EE
xxxxx⇾Cʜᴀʀᴍs ~ O
xxxxx⇾Dᴇꜰᴇɴᴄᴇ Aɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Dᴀʀᴋ Aʀᴛs ~ A
xxxxx⇾Tʀᴀɴsꜰɪɢᴜʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ~ A
xxxxx⇾Aʀᴛ ~ O
xxxxx⇾Cᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ Mᴀɢɪᴄᴀʟ Cʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs ~ A
xxxxx⇾Mᴜsɪᴄ ~ O
xxxxx⇾Wᴀɴᴅʟᴇss Mᴀɢɪᴄ Pʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ~ EE
xxxxx⇾Wᴀɴᴅʟᴏʀᴇ Sᴛᴜᴅɪᴇs ~ A

xxxCʟᴜʙs ᴀɴᴅ Sᴘᴏʀᴛs:
xxxxx⇾ Art Club {Captain}
xxxxx⇾ Quidditch {Seeker}{Captain}
xxxxx⇾ Drama Club
xxxxx⇾ Music Club

xxxAᴄᴄᴏʟᴀᴅᴇs:
xxxxx⇾ Prefect
xxxxx⇾ Quidditch Captain
xxxxx⇾ Art Club Founder & Captain

xxxCᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Owner of Synister Studios
xxxDʀᴇᴀᴍ Jᴏʙ: Artist

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxCʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ: Above all, Dris prides himself on his creativity. Not only is he able to create works of art from something as simple as paint and paper, he's also learned to be a creative thinker when it comes to problem solving. He admires all works of creativity, and will always praise creative works.
xxxxxUɴɪǫᴜᴇ: Dris believes he is entirely unique. No one is quite like him, and that thought fuels him to continue to look, dress, and act like he likes, not minding that people think him different, because differences make the human race fun.
xxxxxLᴏᴠɪɴɢ: Dris is easy to love, but even more so, he loves everyone. He finds that everyone needs love, no matter who they appear to be. He loves making friends and keeping them, finding joy in all the little things. He loves life and does his best to make the world a bit better for everyone he loves.
xxxxxAᴛʜʟᴇᴛɪᴄ: When not painting, Dris can be found outside running and playing. He's always got energy to burn, and likes to channel it in useful ways. He loves playing quidditch with his dads, god-dad, aunt, and cousins, but more than that, he loves moving about and stretching his muscles, even if it's only for a while.
xxxxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ: Dris is super nice and loves making and keeping friends. It's always his goal to make people smile, though he can drop the truth if it's best for people to hear. He gets hurt quickly if people say things mean to them, but he always bounces back after talking to his friends.
xxxxxAᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ: No matter what you tell Dris, he'll accept it. He may not understand what is being shared - at least the weight of it - but he'll always lend an listening ear. He doesn't mind things that people consider "bad" most of the time, and his open-mindedness allows him to be even more accepting, even when things go outside his belief system.

xxx𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Art
xxxxx⇾ Painting
xxxxx⇾ Music
xxxxx⇾ School
xxxxx⇾ Quidditch

xxx𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Silence
xxxxx⇾ Startling Sounds
xxxxx⇾ Thunderstorms
xxxxx⇾ Trumpets
xxxxx⇾ Plain Colored Areas

xxx𝐻𝑜𝒷𝒷𝒾𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Painting
xxxxx⇾ Quidditch
xxxxx⇾ Playing Music

xxx𝒮𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓉𝒽𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Creative Logic
xxxxx⇾ Open-Mindedness

xxx𝒲𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Easily Startled
xxxxx⇾ Always nervous something bad is gonna happen

xxx𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Be the greatest painter in all the world
xxxxx⇾ Raise my kids to be good humans

xxx𝐹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Losing his hearing
xxxxx⇾ Losing his colors

xxxℬ𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂xxx

xxx𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
Dris was sent to Live at Wool's Orphanage at the young age of 11 months, just as he was trying to figure out how to walk and talk. He lived there until he was four, when he met Milo and Wyatt Abrams, two nice gentlemen who offered to adopt him. Of course, the boy was more than excited, and quickly packed all his belongings and moved into his new home. Once there, he met his uncles Kalin and Thane, and grew to love the family even more. When he met his Godfather, the boy was awestruck. To have gone from so little, to having so much in a family filled with love, he was eternally grateful. Now he has even more, including a best friend and a sweet baby sister, whom he loves with all his heart, if only because he remembered how hard it was to be in the orphanage and to feel unloved. As Dris kept getting older, his artistic potential began to unlock, leading him to "explore" his own creativity. It often led to him painting where he shouldn't, leading to many detentions and tellings off. Luckily, his parents were terribly encouraging, and would often go and schmooze the teachers in his defense.
xxx𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
At age 11 he was given his letter of admission to Hogwarts, and after shopping and packing, he was finally able to go. He was sorted into his dad Milo's house of Ravenclaw, and quickly fell in love, despite all his friends being scattered into other houses. At Tryouts, of course, Dris was there, and he made reserve Seeker. Unfortunately, he was called in as a chaser more often than anything else. Toward the end of the school year, Dris had a bout of sleepwalking, leading him to the Great Hall in the middle of the night, where he painted a massive mural all along one wall. Luckily, with a stroke of grace, Headmaster Steele wasn't mad, rather amused by the preteen. He was given detention while he scrubbed clean the walls. In second year, Dris became inspired by his studio and worked hard to open an Art Club for his fellow students to enjoy. He also made the starting team as a Chaser.

In fourth year, Dris finally achieved his dream of making the Ravenclaw team Seeker. He worked his tail to the bone, but only managed to win once, in his first game, no less! In the middle of the year, he got a terrible ear infection, coupled with a cold. After accidentally destroying half the paintings in his studio, he was saved by Chrys. She helped block out the sounds, then took him to the hospital wing, where he was quickly mended. After that, he took Chrys on a date, then they ended up being boyfriend and girlfriend.

The next year, he was given the title of Quidditch Captain. Somehow, while in the lead, he managed to roll out a perfect season, his team rocking as they went along. That summer, Brennie was kidnapped, leading to a boatload of family trauma. In the middle of it, he'd had a meetup with Skylar. She professed love for him, and he had to be the guy to tell her that wasn't his feeling. Unfortunately, it caused her to dissolve their friendship, which was difficult for him. Brennie was safely returned home, and his recovery led to Dris meeting Sara, the girl who ended up saving Brennie's life. In school, Dris and Sara's relationship took off, starting with art and ending in a little bit of love. Before the year ended, he asked her on a date, which she happily accepted. Graduation turned out great, and his grades ended up in good position. He was proud of himself as he finished his year.

xxx𝒜𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
As soon as he reached adulthood, Dris signed up to be the reserve Seeker for the Montrose team. He sat out a lot, but that's because James was good.... and also it was all part of plan. While helping at Loki's shop, he met a charming girl named Puck, and following an interesting lunch of crepes and painted phone numbers, the duo signed up for a second date... which led to a third and so on. He worked hard, eventually getting himself his own flat, though that was partly due to Chance and Chrys having a baby. He did, however, become co-godfather to their precious baby. He also quickly became godfather to Hikaru's adopted daughter, Hariette, which made his head spin. At one point, he and Puck had a pregnancy scare, resulting in a two-week separation, then (with help from Nan), his proposal to her. They were married the following summer and got a sweet Disney honeymoon. When they came home, Dris finally put the down payment up for an empty shop in Diagon, hoping to create a studio and shop for all his creative works.

As Dris and Puck started living the best married life, they ended up getting pregnant. They had a baby boy in 2047 and named him Lewis Jackson. Next came a daughter, Rosalinde Cicily in 2051. Finally, another son, Wendel Eliot in 2054. After that, they decided they were done, and Dris got a snip to make sure. But they spent lots of time with their kids, and all the other kids in the family. When Lewis turned eleven, Dris had a sad period, missing his oldest son. But things got better and he returned to his normal rainbow self.

xxxℛ𝒆𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼xxx

xxxLᴏᴠᴇᴅ Oɴᴇ: Magdalena Giese-Dunbar {Wife}
xxxBᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ: Chrys Meadows
xxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅs: Chance Whitethorne, Clara Bautista, Chrys Meadows, Jillian Faulkner, Hikaru Nakano, Lizzy Whyte, Beckah Heartwood, Skylar Macclellan(?)
xxxEɴᴇᴍɪᴇs: none
xxxFᴀᴍɪʟʏ: Parents: Wyatt and Milo Abrams. Godparents: James and Lyre Masters. Sister: Laili Abrams. Uncles: Kalin and Thane Findlay-Abrams. Cousins: Gertrude Wakefield, Maya Masters, and Brennie Findlay-Abrams

xxxxx⇴Pᴀʀᴇɴᴛs: Wyatt and Milo Abrams
xxxxx⇴Gᴏᴅᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs: James and Lyre Masters
xxxxx⇴Sɪʙʟɪɴɢs: Laili (and Nani) Heulwen, Quinn Abrams
xxxxx⇴Cᴏᴜsɪɴs: Gertrude, Gabriella, and Grigor Stanford, Brennie Findlay-Abrams, Nasim Safi, Maya Masters, Austen Masters
xxxxx⇴Nɪʙʟɪɴɢs: Meallan Heulwen
xxxxx⇴Cʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ: Lewis Jackson, Rosalinde Cicily, and Wendel Eliot
xxxxx⇴Oᴛʜᴇʀ:

xxxPᴇᴛ: A Norwegian Forest Cat named Lumi and a naked cat (Sphynx) named Picasso

xxx𝓞𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝒇𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷xxx

xxx𝐹𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ: Macaroni and Cheese
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Sunshine Yellow
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ: Cats
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Sᴏɴɢ: Starry, Starry Night
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Bᴏᴏᴋ: "Quidditch Through the Ages"

xxxIɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: Ukulele, Kazoo, and Guitar, a bit of piano
xxxLᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇs Sᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ: English (British and American)
xxxAᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ: South British with occasional California accent added for emphasis  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:32 pm
Moved to Heulwen Thread

xxxxL A I L IxxxM O R G A NxxxA B R A M S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Laili, Lil's

AGE 22

BIRTHDAY 1 November 2027

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

WAND 10 3/4, Pear, Unicorn Tail Hair, Springy, Decorated shaft

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unsure

FACECLAIM Indiana Evans [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Hufflepuff

CLASS OF 2045

BEST LESSONS
                  Healing
                  Charms
                  Care of Magical Creatures

WORST LESSONS
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts
                  Transfiguration
                  Arithmancy

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ EE
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ EE
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
                  Healing ~ O
                  Mythology ~ EE
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ A
                  Wandless Magic ~ A

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Potions ~ EE
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
                  Healing ~ EE

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Owl trainer []

DREAM JOB Owl rescuer

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ TALKATIVE Laili almost never stops talking once she's made friendly contact with someone or something. Unless they physically remove themselves from her location screaming in terror she will follow and talk to them about any and everything.
              ■ FRIENDLY That said, she tries to be friends with any and everything she comes across; be it human or otherwise. This has ironically made some people or things find her annoying while others are usually amiable to her bubbly spirit.
              ■ ENERGETIC Laili doesn't like to stay still doing nothing for very long, she always has to be doing something whether it be working, Quidditch or even piano lessons. Even watching her favorite shows or movies means something is usually jiggling or wiggling on her person.
              ■ TIRESOME With all her energy and talk, people around her accurately describe her as an "energy vampire" meaning that just being around her is enough to tire them out. She doesn't exactly see the problem with it until someone has fallen asleep listening to her Rogue One shipping rant. Again.
              ■ NURTURING When not sucking the life out of people, metaphorically of course, she cares for people and animals immensely. She enjoys caring for them in different ways as well as being protective of them. Occasionally over protective.
              ■ PASSIONATE Laili enjoys life to the fullest meaning she enjoys all that life as to offer her. Knowledge, friends, family, owls, she clings to them all emphatically.

Helping my dad at his owl shop
                  Playing the piano
                  Being outdoors
                  Spending time with friends and family

DISLIKES
                  Being alone for long periods of time
                  Animal cruelty
                  People being rude
                  People who like to shove their intelligence in other people's faces
                  The sound velcro makes

HOBBIES
                  Playing with all our pets
                  Practicing the piano
                  Helping with the owls

STRENGTHS
                  Friendly
                  Can make almost anyone smile

WEAKNESSES
                  Talks. A. Loit
                  Sometimes doesn't understand when people need space

FEARS
                  True dark. Like no light at all dark.
                  Her uncle falling off a cliff again

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD Laili was abandoned at the orphanage at a very young age, so young that her earliest memories are of the orphanage nursery. Despite this bleak start, the little girl was rare to not have some sort of smile on her face as she toddled about playing games and gaining friends. It was when she was still a toddler when Milo and Wyatt Abrams came with their, then, only child Dris to adopt another child and soon all three males fell in love with the blonde joy. They quickly adopted her and she gained a new larger family than she could ever dream; complete with Godparents James and Lyre Masters and godsiblings that she positively adores. Her parents were a tad hesitant that she wouldn't be magical and would resent them if she were but their worries were put to rest when at the age of four she showed them her favorite game which was to levitate her favorite owl blanket. Laili's favorite part about her new life though is helping her father Milo at his store in Diagon, an owl emporium. She enjoys helping clean and feed the owls as well as play with them all and as she grows older imagines growing up and being able to travel the world researching owls as well as helping with wild rescues. In between all these big dreams she enjoys painting with her artist of a big brother, playing piano with her musically inclined papa and learning the great sport of Quidditch from her father and Uncle James. Since getting her Hogwarts letter she's been a bundle of unresolved energy and cannot wait for the next seven years of her life.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  FIRST YEAR Her first year was fantastic! She made even more friends and got to hang out with all her old ones! Annnddd she even made reserves in Quidditch! She cannot wait until next year!
                  SECOND YEAR This year was pretty uneventful, but fun all the same. She again made reserves for Quidditch, which was alright since she was getting great experience, and she'd even been on stage at one point. It was terrifying and she hoped to never do it again.
                  THIRD YEAR Still nothing happened, except she had a bunch more classes to attend which was kinda fun. Some of them at least. She was rather starting to regret taking wandless. At least she hadn't been put on stage in a role again!
                  FOURTH YEAR Was pretty awesometastic. She made vice captain in for quidditch and she's pretty sure she's been floating since being asked. It sort of made losing some of their games a bit harder to handle, but there's always next year! If her OWL's didn't chew her up and digest her first. And she's like 99% sure she got a boyfriend. Pretty super sure.
                  FIFTH YEAR So she actually 100% had a boyfriend and it was pretty great. Nat was pretty perfect in every way a boyfriend should be which was why it was really confusing to her why she didn't like kissing him. She wanted to, but whenever they did they would both feel weird. Eventually (not just because of the kissing!) they sat down and talked about it and both agreed that they were better off as good friends rather than boyfriend/girlfriend. And of course while all that was happening she was freaking out about being Captain for Quidditch next year, her OWL's and doing prefect rounds! Man, puberty sucked!
                  SIXTH YEAR During the summer while in America with her family Laili did something incredibly stupid. She snuck out their hotel room to go to a bar and ended up very nearly getting molested by a man who'd been steadily getting her drunk. She had thankfully been saved by a woman and driven back home before her parents could find out. The issue that came with this though was while she enjoyed the company and attention of the man (before the creepiness started) and was attracted to him, it felt almost...forced? However with the woman it had nearly been an instant attraction which scared her. At school it got worst as she began looking at her female peers in a different light trying to figure out if she did in fact like her same sex.
                  SEVENTH YEAR From her countless hours of research both online and in person, Laili has concluded that she still has no idea where exactly her sexuality may lie but she IS very sure she has a crush on her good friend Nani. Which was not good. Because she didn't know how to act around her anymore! For Christmas, she got her friend a necklace and a poem hoping to air out her feelings but she chickened out at the last minute only sending the necklace. Nani though cornered her once they were back in school revealing that she also had feelings which completely stumped her. But in a good way! They were dating and nothing could deter her happiness, even Hufflepuff ending last in house points.

POST GRADUATION Laili returned home happy to start spending quality time with her newest sibling as well as get started on her career. She's currently staying with her parents because as much as she cares for Nani, she's not entirely sure she's ready to move in just yet. She's pretty sure seeing her girlfriend in anything other than a skirt/dress with flowers would short circuit her brain.

While visiting their friend Desi at her newest job, Laili got the unexpected surprise that Nani had found her engagement ring and was wearing it. Despite the obvious embarrassment, she pushed ahead and pretty much proposed in the most awkward way possible but luckily, Nani still said yes. They were married in the winter of 2048 at the Heulwen gardens and she couldn't be happier.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY Milo Abrams - Pappa, Wyatt Abrams - Father, Driskol Abrams - Brother, Quinn Abrams, James Masters - Godfather, Lyre Masters - Godmother, Maya Masters - Godsister, Loki Ellis -Uncle, Cydney Ellis - Aunt, London Ellis - Cousin, Mahalia Ellis - Cousin
              FRIENDS Drew Eide, Maya Masters, Mahalia Ellis, Driskol Abrams, Sybille LeBeau, Kiery Hemlock, Nani Heulwen, Desiree Whitethorne, Malcolm Lovette, Elvira Hughes
              BEST FRIEND Drew Eide
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Nani Heulwen
              ENEMIES None
              PETS A Red Owl named Rey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:44 pm
xxxxxxx𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓷 𝒵𝒶𝒸𝓀𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝓐𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓼xxxxxxx

xxxℬ𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼xxx

xxxFᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Quinn Zackary Abrams {originally Blakesley}
xxxNɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Q
xxxAɢᴇ: 22
xxxBɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: July 31, 2037
xxxBʟᴏᴏᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Pureblood
xxxOʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Unknown
xxxZᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ: Leo
xxxBirth Stone: Ruby
xxxWᴀɴᴅ: Beech 10.5in Jobberknoll feather swishy with a knobbly shaft
xxxFᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Max Thieriot

xxx𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 & 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝒆𝒆𝓻xxx

xxxSᴄʜᴏᴏʟ: Hogwarts School
xxxHᴏᴜsᴇ: Ravenclaw
xxxYᴇᴀʀ/Class Of: 2054
xxx𝒪𝒲𝐿 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxx𝒩𝐸𝒲𝒯 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx

xxxCᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Spell Creator and Unofficial Bookkeeper
xxxDʀᴇᴀᴍ Jᴏʙ: Who Knows?

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxHᴀʀᴅ-Wᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ:
Quinn is always willing to put himself to work. He can't stand leaving jobs unfinished or poorly done, so he does his absolute best to do the work required for the results he desires.

xxxxxSᴛʀᴏɴɢ-Wɪʟʟᴇᴅ:
Thanks to his own dedication, Quinn is incredibly strong willed. He stands by his opinions and is seldom swayed from his standpoints. He hates being considered childishly stubborn, but given his age, that's what most people assume is the issue. In fact, he's usually too proud to change his own mind.

xxxxxMᴇᴛʜᴏᴅɪᴄᴀʟ:
There's always a method to Quinn's madness, even if it makes no sense to anyone else. He has his own specific way of doing things and hates other people trying to "correct" his rituals or thought processes.

xxxxxCᴜʀɪᴏᴜs:
Quinn loves discovering new information, though he doesn't usually ask questions. He prefers to learn on his own terms, usually by trial-and-error.

xxxxxAᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴏᴜs:
Quinn likes to explore the world around him. He loves wandering around and figuring out the way things work.

xxxxxDɪsᴏʀɢᴀɴɪᴢᴇᴅ:
Quinn is incredibly messy. His thoughts (and most of his possessions) are scattered everywhere. He hates trying to clean because then he can't translate his own insanity to figure things out. On the upside, he's perfectly content with his mess.

xxx𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Exploring
xxxxx⇾ Building Stuff
xxxxx⇾ Potions
xxxxx⇾ Flying
xxxxx⇾ Reading
xxxxx⇾ Maths

xxx𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Loud People
xxxxx⇾ Cleaning
xxxxx⇾ School Classes
xxxxx⇾ Writing
xxxxx⇾ History Studies

xxx𝐻𝑜𝒷𝒷𝒾𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Crafting Things
xxxxx⇾ Reading
xxxxx⇾ Exploring

xxx𝒮𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓉𝒽𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Hard Working
xxxxx⇾ Highly Coordinated

xxx𝒲𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Messy
xxxxx⇾ Bad at Making Friends

xxx𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Work with his hands
xxxxx⇾ Find his place in the world

xxx𝐹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Snakes
xxxxx⇾ Thunderstorms

xxxℬ𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂xxx

xxx𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
Quinn was born to an English father and an American mother. He was born in London and pretty much immediately regretted the fact. His parents argued a lot, mostly under direction of his father, who got drunk... a lot. It wasn't until he reached preschool that Quinn realized his life wasn't normal at all. His teacher launched investigations into the family when Quinn mentioned some of the things that went on at home. Within a few months, the Ministry had taken Quinn from his home and put into protective care at Wool's. After meeting a few families (some that really, really didn't seem to like him), Q met a very nice couple called Milo and Wyatt. He figured out they were magic, and they talked for a long time. Those two came back to visit several times, occasionally bringing one of their other kids with them. Soon enough, Quinn was invited to join the family, which he readily accepted. He was moved into the nice house and got his own room, plus free access to play with dogs all he could possibly want. They also bought him several science-and-math things to do, which Q spends much of his free time tinkering with. Luckily he's now got cool, fun parents... along with a giant family.

While fostering Quinn's intellect, Milo was able to give him a part-time job of sorts, doing up the books for Eeylops, which net him a nice mug of cocoa and snacks every night. He also saved up enough of an allowance to buy himself a nice little owl he called Hywel. Sure, Milo probably gave him a discount or two, but Q was still proud of his purchase, and his pet. Shortly thereafter, his 11th birthday rolled around and he was gifted a Hogwarts letter, just like all most of his family.

xxx𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
School was for work, right? Quinn spent much of his time working, studying, or trying to figure out how to relax. He wasn't super good at talking to people, and his circuit kit didn't work at school. It was dumb. But he did have his legos, so he was able to build neat stuff anyway. He didn't really make many friends, but he did get good grades... So that was close enough.

xxx𝒜𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
In adulthood, Quinn really didn't know where to go in life. So he stayed at home, helping with bookkeeping for the family shops. After a while, he got a job at the Ministry, working in the spell invention team. Dris and Laili both got married and had kids, and he was often asked to babysit. This alone was enough provocation for Quinn to get his own flat, even if it's small and barely decorated.

xxxℛ𝒆𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼xxx

xxxLᴏᴠᴇᴅ Oɴᴇ: xxxxx
xxxBᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ: xxxxx
xxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅs: Austen Masters
xxxEɴᴇᴍɪᴇs: xxxxx
xxxFᴀᴍɪʟʏ:
Wyatt & Milo Abrams - Parents
Driskol & Puck & Laili Abrams - Siblings
Nan Wakefield - Nan
Kalin & Thane Findlay-Abrams - Uncles
James & Lyre Masters - Godparents
So many friggin cousins
Zacharius & Carolynn Blakesley - Biological Parents
xxxPᴇᴛ: Patagonian Pygmy Owl named Hywel or Hy, for short

xxx𝓞𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝒇𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷xxx

xxx𝐹𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ: Tacos
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴀɴᴅʏ: Peanut Butter & Chocolate Candies
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: Dark Red
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ: Dogs

xxxAʟʟᴇʀɢɪᴇs: Bees
xxxIɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: None
xxxLᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇs Sᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ: English
xxxAᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ: Usually London-English with occasional Midwest US accent  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:19 pm
xxxxM A G D A L E N AxxxP U C KxxxA B R A M S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxB E H I N D T H E N A M E xxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Lena or Puck

AGE 32

BIRTHDAY 4 September 2024

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

WAND 11 in, Teak, Jobberknoll feather, Pliable, Bent shaft

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Heteroflexible

FACECLAIM Damaris Goddrie [x]

LANGUAGES English, some German, learning Scots-Gaelic

xxxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
            ATTENDED Salem Witches Institute

HOUSE Crow

CLASS OF 2042

BEST LESSONS
                Ancient Studies
                Advanced Potions
                Indigenous Magic

WORST LESSONS
                History of Magic
                Cooking with Magic
                Wandless Magic Practice

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Theater assistant

DREAM JOB Cat whisperer

xxxxC A T S A N D W I T S xxxxxxxxxxxx
                C.A.T. SCORES
                    🔸 Advanced Potions ~ EE
                    🔸 Astronomy ~ EE
                    🔸 Charms ~ O
                    🔸 Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ EE
                    🔸 Herbology ~ EE
                    🔸 History of Magic ~ A
                    🔸 Transfiguration ~ A
                    🔸 Cooking With Magic~ P
                    🔸 Divination ~ EE
                    🔸 Folk Music ~ O
                    🔸 Indigenous Magic ~ O
                    🔸 Wandless Magic Practice ~ P
                    🔸 Wellness and Magic ~ EE
                    🔸 Witching Civics ~ EE

W.I.T. SCORES
                    🔸 Astronomy ~ O
                    🔸 Charms ~ EE
                    🔸 Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ EE
                    🔸 Herbology ~ O
                    🔸 Advanced Potions ~ EE
                    🔸 Divination ~ O
                    🔸 Folk Music ~ O
                    🔸 Indigenous Magic ~ O
                    🔸 Wellness and Magic ~ O
                    🔸 Witching Civics ~ EE

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                ◊ DYNAMIC Lena is always on the move doing something or changing something else. The term "force of nature" could easily be used to explain her.
                ◊ WITTY She's not one to brag but she's rather intelligent and doesn't generally hide especially in her humor.
                ◊ IMPATIENT Twenty-four hours in a day is both too much and not enough for her to do all the things she would like. Lena has stared at a clock for five minutes and swore that five hours had passed as well as claiming that seven hours should not pass that quickly when sleeping.
                ◊ FORTHRIGHT Due to her impatience, she doesn't have time for holding her tongue. Lena never saw the point in not speaking her mind because it was her's, so, who else was going to speak for it?
                ◊ PECULIAR This is something she's not exactly fond of being called but it's nicer than "weird" so she'll accept it. Growing up (literally) in theater with a name like "Puck" was bound to cause a few peculiarities.
                ◊ ADVANTAGEOUS Lena deplores cheating but at the same time, if she does have a veritable advantage she'd feel like she was cheating if she didn't use it. Plus who's to say what exactly was an advantage? But that was another debate/poem for another time.

Soda
                    Set designing
                    The outdoors
                    X-box live

DISLIKES
                    Green tea without honey
                    Being mistaken for a hipster
                    Being called 'Maggie'; she's neither a sheepdog nor a spinster
                    Movie-to-play productions. Unless it's Lion King.
                    Sunrise yoga. Midmorning yoga sure, but even Jesus slept in for three days

HOBBIES
                    Painting
                    Surfing
                    Making mock reviews

STRENGTHS
                    Adaptable
                    Resilient

WEAKNESSES
                    Impatient
                    Foot-in-mouth sickness

FEARS
                    Sneezing so hard she has a brain aneurysm
                    Being reborn as a cockroach

xxxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                CHILDHOOD Magdalena was produced from a passionate affair of two actors in a university production of "Fiddler On the Roof." Sad to say, the affair didn't last long after her father learned of her conception. Still, he offered to pay child support and did send checks readily so, it was better than nothing. Her mother Hera wasn't very bothered by it, extending the belief that her soul had cried out for someone to bond with and instead of a mate it sent her a daughter. Or something like that. In all honesty, Lena sort of tuned her mother out once she got on one of those long-winded hippy dippy monologues. Suffice to say, she was happy with her daughter and even managed to graduate and find a decent job as a theater teacher at a local high school by the time Lena was potty training. Most of her early life centered around the stage (pun definitely not intended) with her mother also volunteering her time at the local theater and therefore volunteering her daughter for various jobs and roles. When she was young and still easily swayed she was pushed into character roles having to talk and or sing on the stage, however as she got older she began putting her foot down more about these roles. After a few colorful fights they came to an agreement; Lena could work backstage in whichever area she wanted and could only agree to a character role if and only if there is no one else to fill it and it was of some form or importance. Of course her mother still found ways to twist this agreement but there wasn't much she could do about it. Except improv some of her supposed lines. She just reminded her mother that it was her glorious idea to name her "Puck."

In between all of this Hera met another young single mother and struck a fast friendship. Both were quirky, both believed in more holistic values, and both were sure that pumpkin spice was the work of misogyny. (Lena's still working that one out). There wasn't much she could do with Nora's son considering she was nearly eight years older than he was, but they worked it out. It was actually around the time of her eighth birthday that she received notice that she was an actual card-carrying witch as well as an invitation to a "pre-wiz" school to get a jump start on her magical education. Her mother, of course, saw nothing wrong with this though the biggest surprise came from Nora herself, who apparently was a witch herself. She should've figured; she always had freshly baked goods but she never once saw her hang around the kitchen for longer than ten minutes. What was really the icing on the cake was that her son was a metasomething or other. Basically it meant he could change his appearance at will. Which was why when she saw him he somehow always had a random color streaking his hair. She had just thought his mother was a bit more free-spirited than her own (Hera had told her she wouldn't be allowed to dye her hair until she was at least in double digits) but nope. It had apparently been of his own uncontrollable doing. Awesome. While she was getting acclimated into the magical world, her mother and Nora became closer until they finally came to the conclusion that they were already dating, they might as well make it official and move onto the fun stuff. Honestly, Lena was just happy her mom was happy. And that she had someone else to obsess and geek over. She loved her and all but nine years was plenty.

SCHOOL YEARS
                    ◊ FIRST YEAR After her years at pre-wiz it was apparently time to start the big leagues and accepted a position at Salems and was sorted into the crow dorm. It was during her first year that she got the surprise that her mother had proposed and they were planning a quick, simple, yet beautiful wedding ceremony. And a move.Apparently whatever position Nora held had reached an end and she was needed back at her home branch in Scotland. And of course her mother couldn't resist a change of pace. Eh. It's not like she's changing schools or something like that. So they married the summer before her second year of school and moved into a newer larger home in a Scotland metropolitan area.
                    ◊ SECOND YEAR Lena thought she'd miss their home in America a whole lot more but honestly, she rather enjoyed living out in the Scotland wilderness. Even if her definition of wilderness just included more than two trees. Chicago hadn't been known for its nature preservation. School hadn't been too odd except for that idiot Christain. God had his parents named him right; what a stain.
                    ◊ THIRD YEAR Nothing really happened, she ran into some kids her own age while hanging out in London and watched the cringiest mating technique she'd ever seen outside of daytime television but that was really it. She's currently learning to drive and she and her friends threw a wild sweet sixteen for another friend which ended up with them decapitating a statue. It was fine but she doesn't think it'll forgive them any time soon.
                    ◊ FOURTH YEAR School's been pretty boring since most of her older friends graduated but she's been making sure to be the perfect model for her younger year mates. And by perfect model, she showed them how to throw the perfect corkscrew snowball and not hit a professor like she did first year. Her sweet sixteen was also this year and they managed to escape without a possible police record. No matter how boring Lil might say that was.
                    ◊ FIFTH YEAR She might commit a murder. And then hide out at Lil's to throw off the cop's scent. Then move to Paris because anyone who knows her knows she'd never willingly living in a city filled with so many hypocritical jackwads. Apparently her new "womanly" physique has attracted the attention of the Frankenstein of jackwards. Although that's an insult to the honor and memory of Mary Shelly so she'll have to think of another evil doctor to compare him to. Regardless, he's like the axe spray for middle school boys: he attracts only the worst and spreads his influence like a noxious gas. He's also decided they'd be a cute "it" couple. God keep her fist open because a b***h never died from slaps, although he's close to testing that theory.
                    ◊ SIXTH YEAR POST GRADUATION Puck graduated from Salem with decent grades much to her surprise and her mothers' pride and joy. She moved back in permanently to their Scottish home while she started working with her mom as a theater assistant. She damn well had the experience and it was pretty cool she was getting paid for it now. Also it was allot easier hanging out with Lil now that they weren't separated by an actual continent so that was pretty cool.

In the summer after her first full year of out of school, Puck met a guy named Dris on one of her usual runs for her mom and well, she was intrigued. She couldn't understand how a man taller than some stop signs could be so adorably awkward as well as suave...at certain times. They made things official after their first date and meeting of each others' families and friends. After about two years of dating and a pregnancy from Dris' long time friends, Puck had a pregnancy scare of her own. However, things didn't end up as peachy as it did for the other two with them both saying stuff (mainly her if she was honest) they didn't mean and separating for the worst two weeks since Theater Camp of 2037. Dris however had a few tricks up his sleeve and came to her house to apologize not long after and actually freaking proposed, with a ring and everything! For now, she's being sort of lazy about planning and just enjoying being with Dris and letting their parents have all the fun.

In late summer of 2047, Puck and Dris got married in the Heulwen family gardens surrounded by friends and (mostly Dris') family. She was happy to see that allot of her ideas had been accepted, especially about matching sneakers at the reception, and was more than happy with everything especially the marriage part. After a truly amazing honeymoon at Disney World (is she a basic b***h? maybe, but she's a basic b***h with Aristocats mickey ears) they returned home and she helped Dris set up his dream shop, and she was more than proud of him but also just a tad jealous.

The jealously was short-lived thankfully after Puck applied to a fledgling theater company and was miraculously (to her anyway) hired. It was a bit of an odd time juggling leaving her old job, being pregnant, and moving into a different occupation but in the end it was all worth it. She gave birth to a curly haired boy named Lewis and she's finally at a job she loves with bosses that won't make her grade papers.

xxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxx
                FAMILY
                    Husband - Driskol Abrams
                    Children: Lewis, Rosalinde, and Wendel Abrams
                    Parents - Hera and Nora Giese-Dunbar, Milo and Wyatt Abrams
                    Siblings - Chanda Giese-Dunbar, Laili and Nani Heulwen, Quinn Abrams
                    Niblings: Weallan Heulwen
                    Grandparents - Bradford and Patrice Dunbar, Nan Wakefield
                    In-Laws: A s**t ton

FRIENDS
                    Best Friend - Lillian Cody
                    Hikaru Nakano-Rousell
                    Remi Nakano-Rousell
                    Driskol Abrams
                    Chance Whitethorne
                    Chrysanthemum Meadows
                    Erzsi Levy
                    Byuchuch Horne

ENEMIES The flow of time
                PETS A Half-Kneazle named Galavant

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:12 pm
xxxxxxx𝓛𝓮𝔀𝓲𝓼 𝒥𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓐𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓼 xxxxxxx

xxxℬ𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼xxx

xxxFᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Lewis Jackson Abrams
xxxNɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Lewie, Lew
xxxAɢᴇ: 11
xxxBɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ: January 24, 2047
xxxBʟᴏᴏᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: Muggleborn
xxxOʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Unknown
xxxZᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ: Aquarius
xxxBirth Stone: Garnet
xxxWᴀɴᴅ: 10.5" Rigid Hornbeam with Hippogryff Talon. Etched Staff
xxxFᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: Picrew for now [x]

xxx𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 & 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝒆𝒆𝓻xxx

xxxSᴄʜᴏᴏʟ: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
xxxHᴏᴜsᴇ: xxxxx
xxxYᴇᴀʀ/Class Of: First

xxx𝒪𝒲𝐿 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxx𝒩𝐸𝒲𝒯 𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx

xxxCᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Eᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ: Painter (and student)
xxxDʀᴇᴀᴍ Jᴏʙ: Painter (but that gets paid)

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxCʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ:
Above all, Lewis' wild creativity is the backbone of his personality. His mind is constantly whirring, thinking up ideas and crazy stories. He's always on the go with his thoughts, coming up with fantastical ideas for his art. He was born and raised surrounded by art, and spent most of his childhood perfecting his crafts.

xxxxxPᴇʀᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴠᴇ:
Lewis has always been good at learning by using the knowledge of the world around. He can pick up art by watching artists, and is quick to identify traits in people. He typically uses this skill to fit in with people a little better.

xxxxxFʀᴇᴇ-Sᴘɪʀɪᴛᴇᴅ:
Lewis is wild and carefree, not usually worried about consequences or boundaries. He dances through life on a breeze, and he doesn't really mind living life just that way. Every once in a while, he tries to plan ahead, but often time those plans fall to the wayside so he can act on a whim once more.

xxxxxDɪsᴏʀɢᴀɴɪᴢᴇᴅ:
No matter how much he tries to keep things clean and tidy, Lewis seems doomed to be surrounded by chaos. His room is cluttered full of art supplies, half-finished projects, and scribbled down ideas. Somehow, he can find peace within the chaos, and somehow, he can always find exactly what he's looking for.

xxxxxTʀᴜsᴛᴡᴏʀᴛʜʏ:
On his honor, Lewis would never betray someone he loved. It would kill him to know he caused someone undue pain with his words or actions. He's certainly a ride-or-die kind of friend, and he wears that title proudly.

xxxxxPʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ:
Lewis has always had a fierce protective streak, especially with family. He would do anything for his younger siblings, and extends the same emotions to the rest of his family and friends. Once someone is settled onto his rather limited friend circle, they know he's got their back, no matter what.

xxx𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Painting
xxxxx⇾Trying new Art Mediums
xxxxx⇾Exploring (especially where he's not supposed to be)
xxxxx⇾Music of All Sorts
xxxxx⇾Cupcakes

xxx𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾Ghosts (they're freaking creepy)
xxxxx⇾Carrots
xxxxx⇾Sitting Still
xxxxx⇾Ducks
xxxxx⇾ High pitched or loud, jarring noises

xxx𝐻𝑜𝒷𝒷𝒾𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Painting
xxxxx⇾ Exploring
xxxxx⇾ Listening to music

xxx𝒮𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓃𝑔𝓉𝒽𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Creativity
xxxxx⇾ Free-Thinking

xxx𝒲𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Messy
xxxxx⇾ Loyal to a Fault

xxx𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Become a Famous Painter
xxxxx⇾ Practice all the mediums of art

xxx𝐹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
xxxxx⇾ Enclosed spaces
xxxxx⇾ Overwhelmingly Loud Noises

xxxℬ𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂xxx

xxx𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx
Lewis was born to a huge family, albeit being a firstborn. He started learning art, music, and all kinds of theater from the time he was capable. He was diagnosed with Synesthesia just like his dad, which made him proud. When he hit 4, Lewis started preschool, then at 5 he was starting kindergarten like a big kid. It was about that time that his baby sister was old enough to play... sorta. And the two became fast friends. They played together frequently, learning to do the art their parents did, and learning fun music. As they got a little older, news broke that they were to be getting another sibling.

It was a little later that their new baby brother was born, and the duo turned to a trio. Lewis opted to spend more time hanging out with dad (or grandpa, or grandpapa... or any other family member really) at the shop to get away from the baby. As much as he loved his brother, the kid was super loud. Luckily, his dad understood, given that he shared their Synesthesia. Rosa had it too, but apparently hers wasn't linked to her ears. Which was weird.

It didn't take long before Wendel was old enough to stop his screams, so he was joined into the adventures. The youngest liked to make silly noises for Lewis to paint, so they became good art buddies... even if Wen wasn't a good painter. A few years (and a million paintings) later, and Lewis was granted his invitation to Hogwarts, just like his dad. He packed his bags that very day, despite school being months away. Of course, he stayed committed, living out of his bags the entire time. Then soon, his family took him to Kings Cross to see him off. He was a bit nervous, his first time without his family, but he knew his siblings would be joining him soon enough.

xxx𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈xxx
xxx𝒜𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒽𝑜𝑜𝒹xxx

xxxℛ𝒆𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼xxx

xxxLᴏᴠᴇᴅ Oɴᴇ:
xxxBᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ: Mr Bear-Bear Rosa
xxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅs:
xxxEɴᴇᴍɪᴇs:
xxxFᴀᴍɪʟʏ:
Parents - Dris & Puck Abrams
Siblings - Rosalinde & Wendel Abrams
Granddads - Wyatt & Milo Abrams
Grandmums - Nora & Hera Giese-Dunbar
the entire Wakefield, Abrams, Ellis, Giese-Dunbar families... and their many branches
xxxPᴇᴛ: a Sphynx kitty named Kahlo, lovingly called Frida, free-free, or lil nekky lady

xxx𝓞𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻 𝓘𝓷𝒇𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷xxx

xxx𝐹𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓈xxx
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Fᴏᴏᴅ: Nutella Sandwiches
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴀɴᴅʏ: Butterscotch Candies
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ: All of Them
xxxFᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ Aɴɪᴍᴀʟ: Ducks

xxxAʟʟᴇʀɢɪᴇs: Dogs, Walnuts
xxxIɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: Guitar, Piano, Ukulele
xxxLᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇs Sᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ: English
xxxAᴄᴄᴇɴᴛ: North English  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:35 pm
xxxxR O S A L I N D E xxxC E C I L YxxxA B R A M S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxB E H I N D T H E N A M E xxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Rosa, Cici

AGE 5

BIRTHDAY 18 April 2051

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND Length, Wood, Core, Flexibility, Texture

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION N/A

FACECLAIM 3-10: picrew
              Kyla Drew Simmons 11-17 [x]
              Fo Porter: 18+ [x]

LANGUAGES English. Sometimes

xxxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
            TO ATTEND Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE House

YEAR/CLASS OF Year

BEST LESSONS
                Lesson
                Lesson
                Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                Lesson
                Lesson
                Lesson

HONORS Honors Recieved

SCHOOL ACTIVITIES Activities

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Crayon sorter

DREAM JOB Rainbow painter

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            ◊ DISORGANIZED Everything has a place, she swears! Just because she can't always find those places doesn't mean she doesn't know exactly where her stuff is. It just means it'll take her a few minutes
            ◊ ATTENTIVE Rosa makes sure to try and pay attention to the small things and little details. Everything doesn’t have to really match but its the thought that counts!
            ◊ OUTGOING She loves going places and meeting people. If there’s a friend to be had, she’ll try her best to make one.
            ◊ IMPRESSIONABLE Rosa likes to be liked so she’ll attempt to copy mannerisms or behave a certain way to acheieve this.
            ◊ INDECISIVE She just wants to do everything at the same time and she can't understand why! She constantly takes forever to make a decision and even after be unsure if she chose the right one.
            ◊ MODEST Rosa doesn't like to boast or showcase her projects and abilities and much more enjoys calling attention to her family and friend's. If/when attention is given she's more likely to shake it or shy accept it.

Music
                Playing outside
                Painting with daddy
                Cookies

DISLIKES
                Cauliflower
                Standing in the corner
                Bath time with no bubbles
                Being cold
                Boogers

HOBBIES
                Coloring
                Learning her numbers
                Playing

STRENGTHS
                Friendly
                Detailed oriented

WEAKNESSES
                Short attention span
                Short...in general

FEARS
                Thunderstorms
                Back of the toilet

xxxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            CHILDHOOD Rosa is the secondborn child of Dris and Puck Abrams. As a toddler, she spends her time following behind various family members, specifically her parents and her older brother whom she thinks hung the moon. (Literally, he hung a moon in her room once and he’s been golden ever since).

SCHOOL YEARS
                ◊ FIRST YEAR Information
                ◊ SECOND YEAR Information
                ◊ THIRD YEAR Information
                ◊ FOURTH YEAR Information
                ◊ FIFTH YEAR Information
                ◊ SIXTH YEAR Information
                ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

xxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxx
            FAMILY
                Parents - Driskol and Magdalena Abrams
                Siblings - Lewis Abrams
                Grandparents - Wyatt and Milo Abrams; Hera and Nora Giese-Dunbar
                Aunts/Uncles - Nani and Laili Heulwen, Chanda Giese-Dunbar, Quinn Abrams
                Cousins - Wakefield, Abrams, Ellis, and Giese-Dunbar families

FRIENDS
                Best Friend - Daddy
                Lewis Abrams

SIGNIFICANT OTHER N/A
            ENEMIES Thunder
            PETS A stuffed duck named Mimi

Family Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers