Submit

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:40 pm
Anger consumed the skinwalker as her wounds healed from her last encounter with the harpies. Those wounds turned into scars, constant reminders of how she barely made it out of there alive. To add even further insult to injury, that one harpy managed to steal a tooth from her pelt. So as the days and months went on, the batwalker started to plan her revenge. It would take every ounce of effort to not turn her "allies" into her victims as she gathered them, but she knew that she could never take the harpies by herself. Knowing she needed help to defeat these useless birds added even more fuel to her anger. She was a skinwalker! How dare she stoop to such low levels to need help. But, she wouldn't outright ask for it. Oh no. She would convince them to join her...in other ways.

---------------------------------------
That's right people! You read right! Neva wants to declare war on the harpies and she needs "help". I'm not really caring what species/race your pony is, I just need others. Though, if your soq is non-evil and you still really want to participate on Neva's side, they either need to be super naive to not know what skinwalkers are, or be willing to have them threatened by a skinwalker/evil soq into joining. Blackmail essentially. I will need to rp out the initial rp with your respective ponies joining into the "army" or will need to rp with most of them. This big battle obviously won't take place right away though since I need to get everyone gathered.

Those of you with members in The Flock, feel free to post here with who you'd be interested for fighting on the side of the harpies just so I can keep a running tally of things. <3

**The big battle probably will not occur until probably closer to mid-May so that way it gives people time who are doing individual rp's with Neva or other rp's that might be going on in The Flock time to get them wrapped up since I know there are many who are students like myself**

**This page will be updated constantly so please be sure to keep an eye on it.**

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:48 pm

Long story short, Neva had wandered into The Flock's territory and was in the process of trying to kidnap a foal when adults showed up and attacked. Unfortunately they called in reinforcements and Neva being not only outnumbered but had no advantage over them retreated. One harpy chased her, hunted her without rest. Neva suffered major injuries and almost nearly died. Before Neva managed to get away the harpy pried one of the teeth from her pelt to take as a prize. Neva managed to live, but has vowed to exact revenge on these birds. Which has brought us to here.

To continue on, please read a quick overview of the the thread and see if this is something that you would be interested in joining.

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:53 pm

"I only have a normal pony who isn't evil? How would Neva convince them to join in?"
- Perhaps they heard word of an army to go against the harpies and wanted to join in because they have a captured family member or friend. Or Neva can use her skills to mess with their minds to convince them...or just outright threaten them. Whatever you want! I can work with it! <3
Different things we can work with though are other skinwalkers[or Neva] participating can threaten/blackmail your pony into joining, or say your soq is super naive and has not a clue what a skinwalker is. Which could work because Neva[or another] could be all "Well, these harpies were so cruel and attached these pelts to us! We managed to escape but barely! We want to keep others from suffering the same fate!" And your soq is all "Oh my! How awful! Please how can I help?!" Just tell me how you would like to work it and we'll see what we can do. <3

What if I really want to participate but I just don't have a Soq that would work?
We accept familiars as well! Though they would be more under threats of blackmail than anything else. So if you have a familiar you can join in as well. <3

"Why are you doing this?"
Why? Because it would be epically awesome to have a battle with the harpies, and also I'm working on eldership for Neva. And I think this would be a great help to gaining that achievement. <3

"What will happen to the ponies that fight on Neva's side against the harpies?"
If your Soq isn't a skinwalker, the harpies will try to convince your Soq to defect to their side. If you're a skinwalker well then, you're just out of luck and they will come after you with a vengenance.

"What will happen to my pony if they defect to the harpies?"
**______________________________________________**

"Where can I find information on The Flock?"
**_____________________________________________**

Will my Soq die?!?
Only if you want your Soq to die. I am hopeful that at least one person is willing to sacrifice a pony but it's not required. I will warn you though that you are going up against harpies so there are bound to be injuries at the very least.

Please ask more questions and I'll add them here! <3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:55 pm

Please fill out the following form if you're interested in joining into the fray. <3

[b]Name of Soq:[b][or Familiar]
[b]Image/Cert:[/b] [img]URLHERE[/img]
[b]Which side are they on?:[/b]
[b]If on Neva's, why?:[/b]
[b]Will you be willing to do a one on one rp with Neva?:[/b][Don't worry if you feel you're slow. We can start and if we don't get it finished before the big battle we can backstory the rest of it. <3]

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:57 pm
Members

Neva's Army

- Neva
- Pizzly
- Zulian
- Cato
- Zar'roc

The Flock

-Shikoba
-Aquilina
-Valkyrie
-Semira
-Laveda
-Aylin
-Kamunyak
-Vaniania
-Risuleri Earthstrike
-Gersemi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:59 pm
Current RP's

**If you have any rp's going on that deal with the war plotline, please post in the thread and I'll add them here**
Death Approches Neva/Cato
Come and Hunt with Me Neva/Zulian

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:59 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:01 pm
Reserved

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:03 pm
-cuts ribbon-  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:55 pm

User Image

Semira will join on the side of the flock. She should be certed by may and will be joined to the flock officially before then fore sure. <3 (She was made to join in the flock so there's no chance she'll be going anywhere else. No worries about changing plans. 83)

EDIT; Did I totaly miss this last night?
Name of Soq: Semira
Image/Cert: User Image
Which side are they on?: The flock
If on Neva's, why?: N/a
Will you be willing to do a one on one rp with Neva?: Sure!... Once she's certed though. :3

one over three

Feline Cat

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:17 pm
Quote:
Name of Soq: Valkyrie
Which side are they on?: Flock!
If on Neva's, why?: n/a
Will you be willing to do a one on one rp with Neva?: Uh... maybe? XD Is this just for people on her side?

Quote:

Name of Soq: Aquilina
Which side are they on?: Flock!
If on Neva's, why?: n/a
Will you be willing to do a one on one rp with Neva?: See above!

Aquilina will probably be less involved than Valkyrie.

Edit: Aw, heck. It's as good a time to do the "I AM YOUR FATHER" plot with Zulian and Valkyrie as any!
Quote:

Name of Soq: Zulian
Which side are they on?: Neva
If on Neva's, why?: He has a bit of a vendetta going with the Flock too.
Will you be willing to do a one on one rp with Neva?: Sure? But I can be real inconsistent with RPs these days. You have been warned!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:39 am
Two roleplays currently going on! <3 So glad that there are people excited for this! 8D  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:07 am
-snip-

Pulling out of plot. Please remove Zar'roc  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:12 am
tefla

Oh my he's sexeh. <3 And thank you! Lemme know if you'd like to start the rp or if you'd rather I start the rp.  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:17 am
pippi18848
tefla

Oh my he's sexeh. <3 And thank you! Lemme know if you'd like to start the rp or if you'd rather I start the rp.
If you would like to start ... I'd appreciate it. (( Should try sleeping so I'm not tired tonight )) ... If you quote me in the RP I'll be notified and look it over and try for a response before I leave for work ))  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff