Roniel's mate hunt of DOOM (Closed for now!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:19 am
Please quote me when you post here! Otherwise I might not notice it until awkwardly later. Thanks!

User Image

~~ Introduction

So throughout the years I've been really hesitant about pairing up my soqs for a lot of reasons. I've decided that it's time to shake off that caution and have a pairing bonanza! Yaaaaay! I have a lot of lonely soqs and need a lot of plots for them!

This thread would also be an awesome place to talk to me if you're unsure of the status of a pairing we have!

~~ Thread Rules

For more information on any of my soqs... check out my teepee!

- Please don't be offended if I decline your offer.
- I don't want to disappoint people, so please don't assume that I'm going to use staff credits on a breeding unless I make it abundantly clear.
- I'm sure that everyone here knows this... but breedings can take forever to get and in some cases can take years. Please be aware that it may take a long time to start entering our couple into a breeding raffle... and realistically, there's a chance of it never happening at all.
- Please don't offer something that isn't what I'm looking for. (Example: If I say I only want Samsara to breed with a left-hooved one-winged flutter... please don't offer a right-hooved three-winged angeni!)
- Don't be shy! This isn't meant to be a Roniel's Friends Only post.
- I like to max out the stats of all my soqs. It's a hobby? Compulsion? It's safe to assume that I'm eventually going to max out any given soq at some point if they aren't already there.
- I love to RP but can be pretty scatter-brained with it. I don't require RP for all my soqs, though I'd probably ask for fun plotting instead!
- I don't usually like to plan more than one breeding deep on a soq, since it takes so long to get slots. So except in very rare cases, I will only have offers open for the next available breeding of any given soquili. Likewise, please don't offer a soquili for one of mine unless you're offering the next available breeding.
- I'm still a little hesitant about lifemating (The actual lifemate agreement). I'll be much more finicky if you actually want to go through with the lifemating agreement. I tend to think that the risks outweigh the benefits.
- Unless specified, assume that I'll accept any breeds or edit levels for potential mates!

Use this form when making a mate offer!

[b]Soquili image:[/b][img]Image url go here[/img]
[b]Soquili name:[/b]
[b]Soquili personality:[/b]
[b]Which of my soquili are you offering them for?[/b]
[b]Lifemate or fling? Or something in between?[/b]
[b]Are you looking for RP? Just plotting?[/b]
[b]Got any cool plot ideas?[/b]
[b]Anything else I should be aware of?[/b]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:20 am
These Soquili are going to be in slightly random order. You've been warned!

Quote:
User Image
Soquili Name: Beryl
Number of breedings left: 5/5
Fling or Lifemate? Looking for a long term girlfriend for Beryl
RP or Plot? I'd enjoy some light RP with her
Soquili Personality:
Beryl is a sneaky sort. She's very intelligent, witty, and manipulative and uses all of those qualities to try to get whatever she wants. She is generally amoral and enjoys extortion, thievery, and intimidation. She is quite aware of her small stature as a flutter and therefore tries to avoid actual physical altercation, unless she has someone around as a back-up. She isn't afraid to lie, cheat, steal, and betray her way to the top. However, she has a soft side for her family and tries to hide her shifty nature from them and present herself much more normally. To the friends that she has "not on the job," she treats likewise.
Looking for:
I'm looking for a girlfriend/lovemate for Beryl. Beryl is part of a pack of thieves, the Underground. The girlfriend would have to either be part of this thieving group or be very ok with Beryl robbing people.

Beryl could do well with a lot of different personalities!

Quote:
User Image
Soquili Name: "Mary" Ecaterina Draculesti
Fling or Lifemate? Either.
RP or Plot? Either.
Soquili Personality:
Mary is confident and outspoken. She can be a little pushy with her opinions and isn't always very good at taking "no" for an answer. She is very religious and lets this guide many of her actions in life. She believes that it is her duty to be altruistic to other soquili and will help any soquili she meets in trouble, sometimes whether they like her to or not. In her bad moods she can get more than a little sarcastic and teasing, one of her bad habits that she has yet to shake. Like most of the Draculestis, Mary enjoys vampire habits, including drinking blood every now and then from a willing donor. She greatly enjoys this, and sometimes will indulge in it to cheer herself up. Mary's little secret is that deep down inside she's not nearly so pacifistic as she seems. She is able to fight verbally and physically and has a hard time backing down when challenged.
Looking for:
Pure angeni only, since it's very important to Mary that her children be able to use angeni powers.

Mary has a big personality. It's important that a potential mate be able to handle a bit of being bossed around. It's very hard to get Mary to back down once she's decided on something, so a potential mate would either have to allow her to have her way... or be able to handle a few spats every now and then!

Mary likes to lurk in the area of her brother Vlad's herd. She wouldn't be willing to move to another herd or going terribly far away from her brother, unless it was for a very good cause.

She'd be very attracted to someone with great ambition or a great cause, someone that she could use her domain to help guide. (Mary's domain is Revelations. She can grant visions to soquili!)

Quote:
User Image
Soquili Name: Mittrei
Number of breedings left: 4/5
Fling or Lifemate? Either
RP or Plot? Either
Soquili Personality:
Mittrei is irreverent with a strong sense of humor and irony that often is at the expense of someone else. To those other than her family she can seem arrogant and self centered with a sharp tongue. Her sense of superiority tends to keep her emotionally distant from other soquili but she is capable of caring deeply for someone she feels is worthwhile.... not that achieving that status is an easy task. While she enjoys and guards her privacy she also gets bored after being alone for too long and will then seek out company.

Due to some unfortunate events in her life, more recently she has become very dark and bitter. She's lost a sense of morality and can come off as callous and uncaring.
Looking for:
Mittrei is in a very dark place right now. There are a variety of plots that could be interesting with her! I could see her going one of two ways:

- She could find another badboy to hang out with, as a representation of her self-destructive nature. She's been accessory to murder before, so there's not much behavior that she wouldn't tolerate at this point.

- She could find someone with a good nature that would help her dig her way out of the darkness. Note that Mittrei has some real bad stuff in her past. Her first mate abandoned her and stole one of their baskets away. Mittrei abandoned their other two foals in the swamp after that. Some time later she joined the Mahapadma and helped Samsara launch her deadly attack on Padmapani. Mittrei left Mahapadma after that, but her participation still haunts her.

She would eventually confide these dark secrets if she found a mate that she trusted and loved. Would her mate accept her and the evil she's done... or would they abandon her? Either would be interesting.

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:20 am
Quote:
User Image
Soquili Name: Proserpina
Number of Breedings left: 4/5
Fling or Lifemate? She's a fling-only sort of gal
RP or Plot? Either
Soquili Personality:
Proserpina is crafty, clever, and dangerous. She cares for herself and doesn't think much about anyone else. She mostly keeps to herself and away from other soquili, unless she has something specific she needs them for. She doesn't take well to nosy intruders, and has been known to get violent when a stranger pushes her too far. She mostly stays quietly on her own, but she doesn't hesitate to show her displeasure when she is disturbed.
Looking for:
Note: I bought a breeding for Proserpina back in October. That breeding hasn't arrived yet, but that won't affect her future breeding slots.

Other dark and spooky soquili! She wants people to make mischief with... and maybe make evil with too. Proserpina is a loner by nature and wouldn't do well in a group, but might enjoy hanging out with another soquili with a similar mindset as hers for longer. She's not interested in anyone that would try to control her dark impulses.

She's dark enough that she could even tolerate a skinwalker until things got too violent.

Quote:
User Image
Soquili Name: Lapointe
Number of Breedings left: 5/5
RP or Plot? Either
Soquili Personality:
Lapointe is a very frustrated individual. He wants to be like his father, a roguish and dashing warrior, but he was born with a flutter's small stature. He considers himself far too small to be anyone's vision of a knight in shining armor, let alone a match for something like a kalona. He wants some way to make himself stand out and make his father proud of him but he has yet to find it. He tends to be ill tempered and snippy many days.
Looking for:
- A passing girlfriend: Lapointe can still be pretty shallow sometimes so might just take on a mate for a while because he liked how she looked and felt like having a girlfriend. He would normally get bored pretty quickly and ditch her... possibly ditch her without realizing she's pregnant? His father Delacroix would try to step in and help raise the kids if this happened.

- Someone to challenge him: It wouldn't be easy to get Lapointe to settle down with one mare... but it could happen! This would have to be someone a little more challenging and energetic. Someone to keep him on his toes and make him actually rethink his attitudes.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:21 am
Quote:
User Image
Soquili Name: Scythe
Fling or Lifemate? Lifemate
RP or Plot? either
Soquili Personality:
Scythe was born from the first clutch of baskets since the death of the herd leaders during the Mahapadma's attack on Padmapani. He bears the name of one of the herd's beloved leaders who died, and every day he feels the weight of the responsibility that naming gives him. He strives to do his best for the herd and to honor the trust and hope that his herdmates have placed in him. He is honest and dependable with a serious personality that borders on stick in the mud levels. He might not be very approachable or fun loving, but he is loyal to the herd and has devoted his life to preserving it.
Looking for:
Not quite sure what I'm looking for. He'll be eventually stepping up into a leadership position in Padmapani, so a potential mate would have to join the herd. Will probably be somewhat picky with him... but I don't quite know what I'm looking for yet. Sorry!

Quote:
User Image
Soquili Name: Samsara
Number of Breedings left: 6/6
Fling or Lifemate? Fling
RP or Plot? Either
Soquili Personality:
Samsara is vengeful and cruel. She can be very subtle and manipulative of soquili to try to warp them, but sometimes her cravings for violence overwhelm her subtly and she simply attacks. To other skinwalker and likewise evil soquili she is wary, but willing and able to use them for her own ends as well. With her strong vindictive streak and her ability to bend other soquili to reach her goal, she is a force to be reckoned with. Her lust for pain and destruction is insatiable, and the world suffers for it.
Looking for:
Note: I'm in no rush to find someone, so am going to be picky! If you apply for the Samsara breeding, please post your concept for the foal too, since I want to make sure we'd be on the same page. This is a breeding I will probably eventually use staff credits on, though it may still be a very long time until I get around to it.

At some point Samsara is going to decide that she wants to breed to spread evil nasty soquili upon the world. However, this would be very dangerous for her potential mate and he would probably end up pretty ripped up after a union with her. This would be a one time thing and then Samsara would ditch him... possibly in a bloody heap. The male would have no part in raising any children.

Of course... once Samsara had the children she'll realize that... wow! She really sorta hates the foals too. Any foals that managed not to escape (or die) would grow up brutalized and terrorized.

Samsara would be looking for a very impressive/strong soquili for this. The soquili doesn't necessarily have to be evil... but I imagine that the experience would be pretty traumatic for them if they're not. Skinwalkers can't breed with anything with angeni blood, so please don't apply with any angeni or angeni-mixes!

Quote:
User Image
Soquili Name: Daenerys Targaryen
Fling or Lifemate? Probably lifemate, possibly fling
RP or Plot? RP! (I like to do a lot of RP with Dany and would like a potential mate to be available to hop into RP for big plots and stuff)
Soquili Personality:
Daenerys is proud of her heritage and resolute in her values. She wants to retake her place as the rightful queen of Westeros, and her life is now dedicated to that goal. Though she desires power, she does not have the vices of the powerhungry. She is kind and maternal, wanting to stop injustice and gather those into her care that need protection. She is a very protective and loyal leader for any who choose to follow her. Though kind, Daenerys has the temper of a dragon. She has little mercy for those who double-cross her or attempt to do her harm. She is still a young mare and knows little of war, but she is a fast learner... and her enemies would be wise to remember that.
Looking for:
I adore Daenerys and do a ton of RP with her so will be more selective about her future partner, as a warning. Breed and stuff is less important than them RPing well together. I'd really like to find a lifemate for her, but could settle for a fling if the plot was cool enough.

For Dany, I'd be looking for a stallion to be a partner for her. Dany is basically the alpha of her herd. She'd be looking for someone who could play a supportive role for her in that. The best option would be someone with physical strength who could help protect the herd and help her recruit others to her cause. The stallion would need to stick around at Dany's side, except for khalasar-related missions.

As for personality... there are a variety of personality types I could see working. Things Dany would work well with include:
- Someone with very strong morals. Someone idealistic, fierce, and pure-hearted that would complement well with Dany's own idealism.
- Someone with a bit more of a devil-may-care attitude whose dashing and roguish ways Dany would find attractive. I/she would still want this stallion to be utterly loyal to her and work for the protection of the herd, but they could be more suave with it!

If you have another cool idea, I'm very open to it! Sometimes unexpected plots are the coolest.

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:22 am
Quote:
User Image
Soquili Name: Tythoss
RP or Plot? Either
Soquili Personality:
Tythoss is wicked to the core. He is a snarky sadist and will only sometimes cover his disgust when he senses something heart-warming is occurring. He very much isn't someone to be trusted. His motives are generally not what they appear, and even his loyalty to his family and the Mazoku cause isn't set in stone. He doesn't betray those that currently fit with his life plan... but that can change in an instant. He is cunning and calculating, and only truly looking out for himself.
Looking for:
Looking for another evil/dark soquili to spend some quality time with! The quality time preferably would include tormenting other soquili. Tythoss doesn't love anyone and that isn't likely to change, though it's possible for him to form a bond that's more like a partnership with someone.

Tythoss is part of the Mazoku cult. He follows the orders of his father, Beastmaster Xellas, and Lord Rezo. He is going to stay part of the cult all of his life, so a potential mate would have to be able to either join him... or deal with him running around on orders sometimes.

He'll never ever ever be romantic. If he was going to be with someone, it'd be out of intrigue, sense of wicked fun, or respect (for fellow evil). Also... Tythoss can't be trusted. Be warned!

Quote:
User Image
Soquili Name: Alexandru Draculesti
Fling or Lifemate? Lifemate
RP or Plot? Either
Soquili Personality:
Alexandru is fierce disproportionately to his size. He is very prideful and hates it when he is discounted for being an usdia. He is arrogant but at the same time very intelligent. Due to being raised by Vlad, he has little experience with fellow usdia and doesn't quite know how to behave around them. He prefers to stay in the company of full sized soquili.
Looking for:
Looking for another mini... or maybe a full-sized mare to be his lovemate?

Alexandru is very imperial and would want someone able to be regal alongside him. It would be tough to convince him to leave Vlad's herd... but possible.

Quote:
User Image
Soquili Name: Slipsand
RP or Plot? Either
Soquili Personality:
Slipsand lives a fast paced and exciting life. She can't stand boredom and is always looking for something else entertaining to do. She is very irreverent and fond of teasing both her friends and strangers. She is a member of the Underground group and loves it. She loves the rush of stealing from others and even somewhat enjoys the trouble it gets her into when she's caught. While an adult, she has never let go of a lot of the naivety from foalhood.
Looking for:
Looking for an usdia to share the excitement of a life of thievery! Slipsand is a member of the Underground, a thief group. She wants an energetic partner to have lots of fun and adventure with!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:26 am
Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:31 am
Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:33 am
Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:34 am
Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:38 am
Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:39 am
Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:42 am
Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:45 am
Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:46 am
Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Quote:
Soquili Name:
Fling or Lifemate?
RP or Plot?
Soquili Personality:
Looking for:

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:47 am
For Roniel's Reference:
This is a list of my various pairings to keep me reminded of them. I'm trying to make this comprehensive, but not all my pairings are listed in the same place and I get confused. Please post in the thread (or PM me) if we have a pairing planned that isn't here!

Xelloss x Othielia
Padmesambhava x Ame
Alyna x Karma
Rennigan x Tsubasa
Hayagriva x Revyra
Svanbjorn x Blight
Svanbjorn x Carmilla
Morkin x Aquilina
Maitreya x Niabianaami Ukuiyubamua
Terra x Daimhin
Auspicious Adagio x Felinus
Jessalyn Draculesti x Darius Mattius Cullen