Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Gaia Games Subforum (Get together & PLAY)
GAIA CARDS~ BLACKJACK! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wotoa
  hooobableebeloo
View Results

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:23 pm
WOOT it just came out so

SAKURA'S ACE IN THE HOLE
Pass:
FG4PG  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:58 am
I'm there now... ninja
Edit: I suck at this game! I don't know how to play. Yeah... I know I need 21, but... Oh well... I'll figure it out. 3nodding

Edit Again: What the hell does Pocket Ace mean? scream He does that a LOT. stare  

IMWanderling

IMWanderling

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:31 am
scream It's rigged. Russell Ace is a cheatin' SOB!!! And what's with the gay gleeful look every time he wins a hand? stare I'm so gonna kick his a**... scream  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:51 pm
I'll give a very brief overview of how to play Black Jack. ( not that I'm an expert or anything >.> )
The point of the game is to get as close to 21 as you can, without going over. If you go over 21, it's called a BUST and the dealer wins the hand. If you get 21 EXACTLY on the FIRST hand (no stands, hits, or double downs) It's called a BlackJack and you win the hand automatically. In gaia cards, Getting a BJ ( Shut up... gosh you stoopid pervs rolleyes ) Will raise your 'health' bar, lower the dealer's rather signifigantly, and get you a nice boost in your hand winnings.

Now, for the basics. When you hit, you are basically asking for another card. When you click hit, the dealer bot will hand you another card, and your card total will be added up. If this, at any time, goes above 21, you lose the hand. So bet wisely, and, just a hint, don't hit when you have 20 or 21 rofl It's not smert.

A double down is like betting twice for the same hand. You will put an additional 3 coins (or whatever number you bet) on the table and YOU WILL BE GIVEN ANOTHER CARD. This is just like hitting, except there's a little more on the line. The game will go normaly, and whoever gets closest to 21 without going over wins. You can only DD when it's the FIRST hand of the game. You can't DD after you've hit once in a hand.

Standing is basically keeping your current hand as it is. When you stand, you will not get another card, and your turn will be based on your current hand. The dealer will then take it's turn and at the end, whoever, again, is closest to 21 without going over wins. If you have 21, Stand.

Cheating is a non realistic addition to the gaia cards version of blackjack. When you lose multiple times, the little red bar under your Large bar will fill, and when it completes, you will be able to cheat. So far the only thing that I've been able to do is flip over the dealers face down card. There may or may not be additions to this in the future. The dealers, however, are able to get a new hand completely, OR, as IM pointed out, take an ace out of nowhere and most likely win the hand. Which I personally think is bullshit >.>

Pulls are when both you and the dealer have the same amount of points at the end of a hand. What this does, is pull the bet from that hand over to the next hand. The winner of the next hand will win the bet from the current hand, and the previous hand. If it's another pull, the same thing happens until someone wins a hand.

Okay.. so that wasn't really that brief ^^;; oh well.. let me know if I missed something somewhere  

Kinta the Skank

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:24 am
SAKURA'S ACE IN THE HOLE
Pass:
FG4PG  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:59 am
I'm gonna go play now. Yeah... I know I'm late. xd Same title and pw... 3nodding  

IMWanderling

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:27 pm
Course no one wants to play when I'M on! >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:57 am
Sheer's Ace in the Hole
FG4PG
^.^  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:34 pm
Hosnap, I beat the cardbot! 0.o He pays out quite a few tickets, too mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:20 am
How many? I just got to him sweatdrop

i hate annoying people  

SecondBanana

RubyDi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:19 pm
No games going on? Rats. I got 2 21s in a row a little while ago, dealt to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:27 am
Does anybody else know that the cardbot can use both of the other 2 dealers' cheating moves question  

SecondBanana

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:46 pm
Jinx gives me alotta BJ's rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:06 pm
another run for my own $$$

darth's ace in the hole
no pass  

Darthspanky

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:37 pm
im done now but il be back tomarow... i likecards... i allready gotten to the cardbot.*glee*

i wonder how far it goes  
Gaia Games Subforum (Get together & PLAY)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games