Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Abrams Small Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image

Owners: Wyatt and Milo Abrams

This is the home of the Abrams family, or at least the main branch of it since the two oldest boys have gone off and gotten their own flat and small family. The home is located in a usually quiet suburb and it's an revolving door of guests and family members. Please excuse any dog hair or paint stains you may find.

Downstairs:xxxxxxx
User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Upstairs:xxxxxxx
User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Miscellaneous:xxxxxxx
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:19 pm
Current Occupants:

Wyatt is at...
Home | Work | Diagon Alley | Pitch | Other

Milo is at...
Home | Work with his owls | Diagon Alley | Music Store | Other

Quinn is at...
Home | Wyatt's Shop | Hiding | Nan's

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:22 pm
Pets and Miscellaneous

~> There are two owls residing in the home: one belonging to Milo named Kerrin and the other belonging to Laili named Rey. Though this number is sometimes subject to change since the man does occasionally bring his work home with him.

~> Since both Moose and Angel have passed on, Wyatt decided to keep the last batch of puppies the two created which, luckily for those involved, only came out to three English Boxer/Akita mixed dogs: Goblin, Cooper, and Chloe.

~> Dris owns the only cat, a Norwegian Forest Cat named Lumi.

~> There is a floo with the address name "Abrams Zoo" though they ask that you owl ahead so they can shut off the wifi.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image
User Image

яανєи¢ℓαω αℓυмиιυиємρℓσує∂ мυѕι¢ιαи

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

Milo waited at his boyfriend's house, since the older male had gone to collect his brothers. Milo wondered what they'd be like, and if they'd be just as lovely as he'd always imagined brothers. He grew up with no siblings, but a million and one cousins, most of whom were female. It was still funny that his mum thought them to be the cause of his less-than-straight demeanor. For now, Milo sat in a comfy chair and pulled out his guitar, preparing the strings before, undoubtedly, Kevin sat upon the tip of the instrument. Kerrin joined, perching on Milo's shoulder. The man grinned, strumming along to the song he called Shooting Star. Hopefully he'd be able to finish the very end, but for now, he thought it was pretty good. Milo closed his eyes and sang the tune, smiling as he played.

Yukina101

Leave my door open just a crack
'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep?
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

So I was the one with all the glory,
while you were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

╔══════════════╗
Wyatt apparated with boy boys on his arms with their luggage shrunken in their pockets and both dogs made their presence known and ran from the backyard to greet their owners making Kalin grin and give generous rubs and kisses to his ever growing puppy Angel and Thane being thrown on the ground with a giant brown dog slobbering over him while the older man just laughed and offered no help. When he finally managed to get the dog off of him the Slytherin was five seconds away from actually hexing the older brother when his friend stepped in between them reminding them both that A)they had a visitor in the home and B)he wouldn't make his special welcome home cheesecake if they started an actual fight like last year. Both males calmed down almost immediately. The older gave a deep sigh and shot a glare at the younger one who stuck his tongue out at him before his friend smacked him soundly. "Look, at least attempt to be a decent human being?" Wyatt asked the boy causing him to scowl but also flinch from the disapproving look of the younger brother before he nodded and was rewarded with a small grin. "We're ready when you are!" he said excitedly. Then, not heeding his own words, rushed towards the house and opened the door to hear soft singing and a guitar coming from the living room. In there he saw a tall skinny man singing with a tiny adorably owl sitting upon the tip of the guitar. "Hi! I'm Kalin, Wyatt's younger brother. I like your guitar, and your singing, and your owl! Do you like cheesecake?" The Gryffindor barely gave time to breathe let alone time for the other man to reply before the older Abram came from behind him and pulled on his ear causing the younger boy to gasp at the sharp pain. "At least give him time to answer if you're gonna barrage him with your questions." he reprimanded softly. "He didn't sound like all that." came a mumbled reply from Thane who then yelped as the sound of a foot meeting bone echoed in the small living. Neither Abram was sure which one of them actually caused the yelp since they both did the action.
╚══════════════╝

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo stopped playing when the dogs started barking and he heard voices outside. He was about to stand up, when a young teen walked in, followed by another, followed by Wyatt. The first boy in, now known as Kalin, started a barrage of words, causing Milo to grin and nod excitedly. "Hi Kalin, and Thane and Wyatt." He gave special notice to the last name, sending a small wink to his boyfriend. "I'm Milo, Wyatt's boyfriend and official background music maker. Thanks about my guitar. This owl here's Kevin, and the mustachioed one is Kerrin. And yes, yes I do like cheesecake." He couldn't see why Wyatt thought the boys annoying! They were incredibly friendly! When the other teen, Thane, spoke, he immediately yelped. It sounded quite painful. Milo stood, setting his guitar in its stand, making Kevin ruffle his feathers at the movement. Milo walked over to the trio, a smile on his face. "How was school this year? Second year was one of my favorites.... Well... I liked all of them, but whatever." So... maybe he was a bit awkward. Kerrin decided to sit on Kalin, calmly investigating the boy, before nuzzling his cheek.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
Wyatt gave a light flush of the cheeks at Milo's wink and smile while he rolled his eyes and scowled at both younger boys as they made the universal "Awwww" face (Kalin) and exaggerated kissey faces (Thane). Kalin was going to answer Milo about their school year when the mustached owl decided to land on him and nuzzle his cheek making his eyes go wide in happiness as he coo'd at and lovingly scratched the small owl's head. "He's so cute! Where do you even find an owl with facial hair?! I mean, I know it's not like real facial hair but feathers but still, it's wicked cool." The older Abram groaned dramatically as he summoned the luggage from both boy's pockets to begin resizing them to their original size so the boys could carry them upstairs. "'Wicked cool'? Ugh, you're being Britafied while you're away at school. Pretty soon you won't even be able to say 'no way awesome bro' like you used to." he teased his younger brother ruffling his long hair. "No way awesome bro!" Kalin responded in an obviously exaggerated California drawl. Thane however was gathering up his things groaning the entire time. "Why do you always make us carry our s**t upstairs like this? Why can't you just unshrink them once we're in our rooms?" The Scot complained before Wyatt went over and flicked him between the eyes boredly. "Language. And it's about character, magic can't solve everything and the sooner your learn that the happier you'll be." he admonished lightly causing the Slytherin boy to snort. "Character my ar-butt. You're just too lazy to do it." The former Quidditch player shrugged unrepentant with a wry grin before shooing the boys up the stairs. Kalin, who had already taken his stuff up to his room reappeared with a worried look on his face. "Wyatt! Where is Milo gonna sleep now that me and Thane are home? I mean, you could always transfigure the couch but that would do something wonky to the couch and would probably be really bad on his back, and-' Thane decided at that time to show the household that he really did have a heart and quietly pulled his friend away before the older man's face could get any redder. "He's been sharing the room with Wyatt, not ours, and I'm sure that if anyone has back pain that it's unintentional." Wyatt felt as though steam would come out his ears from how red his face surely was while Kalin stood there trying to figure out what his friend meant before finally getting it and pinking while laughing nervously. Trying to diffuse the situation he gave another friendly pat to the owl on his shoulder before going over to the kitchen to start fixing dinner. Thane, thoroughly pleased with the turnout, decided to finally drag his things up to his room while both dogs followed after him leaving Wyatt and Milo alone in the living room. "So...these are my leeches." he said lamely.
╚══════════════╝

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:03 am
User Image
User Image

Milo blushed a bit when the boys started making faces. Kalin went on about Kerrin's moustache, making both the bird and his owner grin with pride. Wyatt contemplated British accents, and Kalin sassed, making the younger adult grin. "Just think about all the Britification he'll get if you keep me around! Cheerio, pip pip and all that!" He grinned, trying to think of the most absolutely British phrase he could. Thane started complaining about his luggage, and Milo clicked his tongue. "I used to have to walk mine home from King's Cross. I lived near London, though, so it wasn't terrible. It could be worse, trust me. He could've put a weighting spell on it, make it thrice as heavy." Kalin started asking were Milo would sleep, and the man didn't have the heart to say he'd been snuggling up to his elder brother, but when Thane piped up, it really didn't matter. Poor Kalin started a blush, and Milo couldn't help but mimic the action. After the boys went about their different ways, Wyatt attempted to explain the boys, to which Milo simply chortled. "Are they always this fun? I love your brothers!" He kissed his boyfriend, beaming happily.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:38 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Wyatt snorted at Milo's assessment of his brothers before being happily assaulted with a kiss. He could hear Kalin clanging around in the kitchen to prove that he really wasn't staring or eavesdropping with made him roll his eyes at the predictability. "If by fun you mean crazy as all outdoors, then yes." Out the corner of his eye he saw his brother stick his tongue out at him only not doing a raspberry because he was working with raw chicken and didn't want to kill anyone. While the older brother could cook upon request he didn't have the natural skill the younger one did which was the only reason he was allowed in the kitchen without supervision. That and his chicken with pepperoni topped parmesan was amazing and was greatly praised within the Abram home. So, in honor of their homecoming and his new boyfriend the young Gryffindor decided to cook it for them all along with the customary cheesecake for dessert. He was thinking triple chocolate fudge this year. Soon the entire house began to fill with the sounds and smells of cooking chicken, boiling pasta, and creamy molten chocolate as well as the accompanying thumps from upstairs where both dogs were no doubt still playing around with Thane. Wyatt allowed a small smile to grace his face at the smell, as much as he talked bad about the boys he really did miss them and the noise they brought with them when they were away at school. Not like he'd tell them. Ever. "Well, Kalin's cooking up a storm, Thane's being mauled by the welcome brigade, what do you want to do for the next hour or so while dinner is being cooked?" he asked Milo as he slipped onto the couch pulling the man with him with a grin.
╚══════════════╝

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:50 am
User Image
User Image

Milo nodded at Wyatt's words, noticing the younger Abrams boy poke his tongue out. This was all so neat! And they were all boys! No bossy girls to put him in a dress and coat him in makeup.... Oops. That had to go back in the repressed memories part of his brain! No way in heck would Milo let the boys know of that! He heard clanking and ruffling from the kitchen, but no sounds from the other teen, so he looked back at Wyatt. The older male flopped on the couch and yanked the younger, making it so Milo sat right beside him. "A whole hour! Hmm, the possibilities are seemingly endless! We can be boring and read the news, we can throw a tiny party, we can have a nice teatime.... anything!" Ahh, the ways to say he had no clue seemed to be more expansive than the actual ideas he had. Brilliant. Maybe Wyatt had a grandiose idea.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:17 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Wyatt was about to suggest something when Kalin decided to butt in with a yell of "No snogging in plain view!" causing him to grimace and turn towards his brother. "Then shut your eyes!" he threw back making the boy stick out his tongue again and he being the adult did the same thing back before remembering that he actually was an adult and blushed giving a side look at Milo. "Sorry, I'm usually a lot better than tha-THANE! NO POTION EXPERIMENTS UNTIL TOMORROW DANGIT." he suddenly yelled smelling something that didn't smell like chicken, and of course all the dogs barking at once along with the other boy's cursing. "Yeah yeah yeah!" was the response he got making him shake his head. Wyatt groaned and tucked his head onto his boyfriend's shoulder looking for comfort. He just wanted a tiny bit a normalcy, just a tiny bit! What kind of guy would stay with him with these two lunatics running around him?
╚══════════════╝

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:38 am
User Image
User Image

Milo blushed madly when Kalin told him no snogging. Wyatt simply told him to shut his eyes, making Milo give a nervous chuckle. Almost immediately, Wyatt began to apologize, then ended up shouting at Thane. Were all families this... loud? There was some sort of burning smell wafting about, and since Kalin had been heralded as an amazing chef, it probably wasn't him. Thane shouted obscenities from somewhere above them, making Milo's eyes go wide. "I-is he going to be alright? It smells like burnt hair! Should we go make sure the house isn't going to collapse around us?" He was sure to get some sort of reply about his own place, which liked to sway several centimeters in high winds, but oh well. He glanced between the stairs and Wyatt, before cuddling up against the older man, a wary expression still on his face. Hopefully the kid knew enough of what he was doing to prevent mass homicide. That would be fun, wouldn't it?

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:27 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Wyatt snorted at Milo's worry and even Kalin began to laugh from his position in front of the oven checking on both his cake and the baking parmesan. "He'll be fine, at worst he's singed his eyebrows. He knows not to do anything too dangerous and I've already got wards around the house to protect us from anything inside or outside that might harm us, so chill." He cuddled his boyfriend closer to his body and gave him a kiss to hopefully distract him from the craziness all around. Since he hadn't started running for the hills he had to assume he was at least partially used to a tiny bit of crazy. Kalin tried not to to stare but he did get a few glances and blushed every time it happened. It wasn't that he was disgusted or anything, he was honestly happy his brother was dating at all! He smiled at the owl that had stuck on his shoulder throughout all his movements in the kitchen and offered him a small bit of leftover pepperoni before taking out the chocolate cheesecake and checking to make sure it was cooked fully. When he was satisfied it was he placed it in the coldest part of the refrigerator hoping that it would cool to an appropriate temperature by the time they were ready for desert. He then took out the pasta and saw that it was also ready and grinned happily. "Dinner's ready!" he called out. Thane soon came tumbling down the stairs with both dogs trailing behind him making both brothers believe that the Scot had some form of super hearing when it came to food but didn't think much of it. Wyatt stood up from his spot on the couch pulling Milo along with him and began to help set the table while Kalin was getting drinks from the cold box and paused. "Milo do you drink ice tea? Cuz if you don't I can always boil some water for hot tea. Or maybe you don't like tea at all! Are you allergic to tea? Ohmygosh are you allergic to chicken or anything?!" The young teen was beginning to hyperventilate at the thought that he could possibly kill his brother's boyfriend. Wyatt calmed him down while Thane just rolled his eyes as he put food in both dogs bowls. "He's not allergic to tea, we can drink butterbeer tonight as a welcome home sorta deal and...I honestly don't think he's allergic to chicken." the older man said dubiously. He actually hadn't thought to ask! Crap, wasn't that something he was supposed to know?
╚══════════════╝

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo simply blinked at Wyatt when he seemed to absolutely not care if the boy upstairs lit himself on fire. His mouth was open, as if about to say something, but Wyatt distracted him with kisses. Dammit, man! It was impossible to worry when an attractive Californian man was kissing you! He heard a few coos from his owl, which brought Kevin about to explore. The older bird sat on the back of a chair, studying everything. It didn't take long before a call for dinner was given, to which Wyatt jumped up, causing the Brit to follow along sluggishly. He was enjoying the kisses! He sat in one of the chairs, grinning at the smell of food. He was about to reply to Kalin's question about his drinking choice, when suddenly it became a confused ranting about what he could and could not eat. "Either is fine. I happen to love tea. I'm not allergic to any sort of food, unless you plan on adding bees and wasps in. If that's the case, I'll be highly allergic. Butterbeer sounds lovely, and thank you, Kalin, for dinner." He chuckled, hoping they'd remember for next time. At the current moment, though, Milo was trying not to drool over the heavenly scents filling his nostrils.

Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:26 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Kalin gave a sigh of relief before he also sat at the table and was soon joined by Thane while Wyatt brought the giant pan of chicken parmesan over onto the table as well as the veggies and butterbeers floating around him as he gently lowered them onto the table and encouraged everyone to tuck in. The two teen boys didn't need much encouragement and began to fill their plates with a large cutlet of meat as well as the noodles and veggies and soon the only noise sounding in the home were the appreciative moans from Kalin's cooking. "We spend all year eating food from house elves and I'd willing give it up to eat this every day." Thane said with a mouthful of food making Kalin blush and Wyatt gag before he told the boy to chew before he talked. The cook of the evening looked over at Milo with wide hopeful eyes. "Do you like it Milo?"
╚══════════════╝

Miss GryffindorK

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces