Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Abrams Small Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:46 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
𝓝𝒆𝔀 ℱ𝓪𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻 ℳ𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝒆𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓦𝔂𝓪𝓽𝓽 ℳ𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓷
𝓐𝓰𝒆 ℱ𝓸𝓾𝓻 ℛ𝒆𝓬𝒆𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓹𝓽𝒆𝓭 𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓽 ℋ𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓽

Milo lifted an eyebrow when Thane argued that magic was involved in male procreation. He gave the teen a pointed stare, then shook his head. He walked over to Wyatt and nudged him, grinning happily. So far, so good. Dris hadn't had a breakdown, and it didn't seem like the boys were enraged yet. He lay his head on his husband's shoulder, watching the boys interact. Dris was bouncing in place while Kalin told him about apples and peanut butter. The boy giggled and shook his head. "Noooo! It's too sticky! I don't like that!" He kept his bright smile as He examined Thane. When he was picked up, he wrapped his arms around the older boy, offering a mischievous grin. When asked to see his new room, Dris tilted his head. His room? Just for him? Where did all the others sleep? At the suggestion of playing with the doggies, his grin widened. "I like the doggies! I never had a doggie before, and now we gots two! Two doggies! And Daddy Milo said he gots owl-birds too!" He released his grip to clap excitedly, looking at his uncle. Milo grinned and kissed his husband's cheek, before walking to his room. He returned seconds later with both of his owls, one perched on his head, the other on his shoulder. Kerrin flew around and landed on Thane the second he noticed a new person, while Kevin stayed burrowed in Milo's hair. Dris' eyes went wide and he tightened his grip on Thane's shirt, a bit wary about the bird and his close proximity. He looked around, a small frown on his face, not sure what to do. Owls looked a lot less weird at the zoo! He hadn't even thought of a pet owl, not with their sharp little feet! "Thaney! There's a owl-bird on you! Don't let him getcha!" He was quite worried about his new friend's welfare, after all.

Yukina101

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:27 am
User Image

So I was the one with all the glory,
while you were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

╔══════════════╗
Kalin was still too shocked at Thane to do more than snicker at Dris' announcement that apples and peanut butter was too sticky or to argue that its the stickiness that he likes about the snack. His best friend, the boy who couldn't go a day without scowling or insulting the innocent, had picked up a child and was actually behaving appropriately. Was this puberty? Wyatt had said it acted up differently in everyone so this could finally be his. Deep voice, unintelligible smells, and a sudden empathy of his common man...it could happen. Thane, not knowing his friend's inner thoughts, was preoccupied with the midget in his arms going on about dogs and birds and such and wondering what the hell possessed him to pick the midget up. He was still under belief that Wyatt or Milo had drugged him in some nefarious way. Obviously. He was startled out of his thoughts first by the midget clapping for some reason (what was with toddlers and clapping and squealing, noise making in general?!) and then by the mustachioed owl landing on his shoulder opposite the midget. When Dris told him not to let the owl get him he chuckled finding it rather cute, and then squashing that feeling down below the arctic trench of his heart. "Kerrin's not going to do anything, he was just curious about who you are. Besides, don't you think his mustache is sorta funny looking?" Thane asked hoping to get the kid to lighten up while Kalin and Wyatt were floored. Puberty was a hell of a thing apparently.
╚══════════════╝

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:53 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Dris held tighter to his uncle Thaney, brown eyes wide. The older male called the bird Kerrin, and Dris figured it was kinda funny looking... He'd never seen a bird with a moustache before, after all. "Him not gonna bite me?" He waited a second, looking around. Milo shook his head with a grin, hoping his son wouldn't be terrified of owls. "No, he won't bite. He's very nice, and so are the rest of the animals." He grinned, then glanced at Wyatt with excitement. Why did he look so.... befuddled? Milo planted a light kiss on the man's cheek, hoping to see that handsome smile some more.
Dris looked between Thane and Milo, before moving a hand to pat the little fluffball's head. "He's so soft! I like it!" He grinned eagerly, petting the owl with one hand, and clutching at Thane's shirt with the other. "Does everybody got a owl? I want a doggie, not a owl. Do you have a owl?" He looked at the teen, still quite unused to this whole "family" lifestyle. Normally at this time, he'd be told to take a nap, and instead would go color under his blankets. He didn't much care for naptime. Maybe Daddy Wyatt and Daddy Milo wouldn't make him take naps! That would be nifty!

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:37 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Wyatt couldn't help himself by being shocked by Thane's gentle demeanor towards his new nephew and from the look on his brother's face he wasn't the only one. In fact, the only people who weren't surprised were Milo and Dris, and the boy had just met him. At his husband's kiss to his cheek he blinked and gave him a small grin before looking back at the sigh in front of him. He didn't blame the little boy for being afraid of owls, he can't lie and say he hadn't woken up with one of the little featherbrains on his chest scaring the s**t out of him but they were harmless. He's even heard Kevin purr once or twice. No, the real bird he should be worried about was Chet and lucky for them that ornery beast decided he'd rather spend the holidays at the school in the owlry rather than return. Kalin said he had a girlfriend and he felt bad for whatever bird chose him. His grin widened as his son petted the owl apparently getting over his little tiff before asking if they had owls causing him to chuckle. "Not everyone. Your Daddy Milo just really likes owls so he has two. I have Moose, the big brown slobbering dog outside." "And I have Angel, the big white fluffy dog." Kalin added finally getting over his shock. "I have an owl too but he's not here right now. You can meet him later." Thane told him thinking of his rather belligerent owl. Maybe the old guy would be nicer to someone his size.
╚══════════════╝

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:11 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Dris wiggled a bit, watching the owl's movements. Daddy Wyatt said Milo had two owls, and after some searching, the boy pointed at the older owl atop the man's head. He grinned, wondering why the bird had chosen there, of all places, to nest. Maybe he just liked fluffy hairs? Daddy Wyatt continued explaining the animals, saying Moose, the drool-y dog outside was his pet. Uncle Kalin had the fluffly dog, and Thaney had an owl too, but he was hiding. "I have a pet too! 's a kitty. His name's Derby." He pointed at the little purple plush cat that was sitting on his backpack. It was one of the few things he had all his own. He looked at Thane, then cuddled his cheek into the boy's shoulder. He had a new home and a family... just what he'd always wanted, but it was so very different. He looked up at the teen, tears formed at the base of his bottom lashes. "Wanna play? We can maybe play with the doggies or paint or play Go Fish? I'm not very good at Go Fish though. It's very hard." He wondered just how many people would want to play with him, or if they would rather do grown-up stuff. "We can do anything, but if we're gonna go outside, you need to bundle up. Your cheeks are still pink, Drissy." Milo offered the boy his cat, and Dris immediately cuddled it, doing his best to also cuddle Thane. Milo glanced at Wyatt with a worried expression, having noticed the boy's momentary upset.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:49 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Kalin applauded the little boy when he managed to point out where Kevin was hiding. Silly bird. When Dris then pointed out his own pet kitty he was a little surprised the orphanage would allow him a pet before spotting the stuffed kitty and letting out a soft "aww." "You have a very nice kitty Dris." he told his nephew with a soft tousle of his hair. Thane tensed slightly as the little boy rubbed his cheek on his shoulder and frowned when he spotted the tears and when he opened his mouth to question it he caught a look at Wyatt who shook his head giving him the universal look of "I'll tell you later." However at his cute question he gave him a small grin and was about to answer when Milo butted in telling him he needed to bundle up for the cold before handing him the cat which he hugged while also trying to hug him. The frack did he look comfortable? Kids thirteen and younger couldn't even look him in the eye back at school and yet this kid was clinging to him like he's been doing it all his life. "Yeah, we don't want you getting sick so uh, go put your stuff on and then we can play with the dogs." he told him passing him off to Wyatt he gave him a soft kiss to the head also a bit concerned with the tears he had seen. He, like Milo, had read the handbooks that Wool's had given them about adoption and how the kids might react once they were home. He had thought by how well he had reacted to them and his brothers that they might not have to deal with it but he could see that wouldn't be so. "I'm sure the dogs will be very happy to play with their new puppy." Wyatt told his son with a teasing grin as he sat him down to put his little hat and coat back on without disturbing his oddly colored cat. "And while you guys are outside, I can make you some hot cocoa with marshmallows!" Kalin told him having also seen the tears and hoping to do whatever to make sure his little nephew felt loved and welcomed.
╚══════════════╝

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:29 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Milo was worried about his new son, having not seen him cry yet. Well, the boy had cried a bit when leaving the orphanage earlier, but he had had just had to say good bye to all his little pals. The man watched Kalin fluff Dris' hair. The toddler gave a grin, then looked around before cuddling back against Thaney. Today was a big day, and he'd not had his nap (though he really didn't want one), but it was wearing upon him. Thane said they didn't want to get sick, then all at once, he was being handed over to his daddy. He looked up with a grin, then gasped in surprise when Milo pulled his hat over his ears. The boy giggled, then held tight to Wyatt once more. "Don't wanna get sick, no way!" He tugged his hat off and set it atop Wyatt's head, trying to make it fit. He frowned a bit, then pulled it back on his head, though it went over his eyes. "Silly little goose!" He quickly fixed the hat, then offered the boy his jacket. It wasn't very warm, but he wasn't sure if the boy could handle magic just yet. Milo worked around the boy's clinging, but managed to zip up the jacket. Dris looked at him, then kissed Daddy Milo's cheek. When Kalin said he'd make hot chocolate, Dris and Milo both looked at him with the same wide-eyed excitement at the same time. "Cocoa? Marshmallows?! I love that! I'm so essited!" He giggled and started bouncing in Wyatt's arms. He looked at his uncle, then wiggled happily, ready to go play and get a treat from Kalin.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:54 pm
User Image
User Image

𝓓𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂 𝓸𝒇 𝒯𝓌𝑜 ℳ𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓷 ℳ𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝒆𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓦𝔂𝓪𝓽𝓽 𝓐𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝒪𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝐸𝑒𝓎𝓁𝑜𝓅𝓈

When the sun goes down and the lights burn out, then it's time for you to shine
Brighter than a shooting star! So shine no matter where you are!
Fill the darkest night with a brilliant light, 'cause it's time for you to shine
Brighter than a shooting star! So shine no matter where you are tonight!

Milo had spent the morning preparing, putting the finishing touches on Laili's new bedroom. He was incredibly excited to bring their little daughter home, and he was sure Wyatt was more eager than he let on. Dris betrayed obvious enthusiasm, the boy constantly asking what he could do the help prepare. Instead, somehow, Kevin ended up being painted blue, a fact which seemed to anger the owl. Milo gave the owl a bath, letting Wyatt handle Dris.... because he loved them, of course. As soon as James had arrived, Milo squealed, clutching Wyatt's hand. It was time to go!

The duo left rapidly, leaving Dris with James, since the six year old would have gotten bored with all the paperwork. Then again, Milo did too. Paperwork was always boring! Luckily, their deal about him not being allowed to write up official handwriting was still in check since Dris' adoption, because Milo's awful excuse for handwriting almost bungled the whole deal. After the pages had been signed by the couple, Milo hurried back to greet Laili. Everything was perfect, and now they were able to bring home their angel! And Hoothoot!

Once the trio had left the orphanage, Milo lifted Laili, happy to carry the toddler. They made it home, and the copper-eyed man grinned. "Are you ready, Laili? And you too, HootHoot? We're going to see Dris, and you'll meet your god-daddy James, then you can meet the owls too!" He kissed the girl's nose, taking a moment to let the dogs get used to her. With a broad grin to Wyatt, Milo pushed open the door. "We're home! James, this is Miss Laili, and HootHoot, of course! They're officially Abrams' now! Oh! I'm so excited!" He grinned more, somehow possible, until a look of surprise overtook him when Kerrin landed on his shoulder to investigate the tiny human. "Kreeee?"

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Gaze into my eyes when the fire starts and fan the flames so hot it melts our hearts
Oh, the pouring rain will try to put it out, but not this time!
Let your colors burn and brightly burst into a million sparks that all disperse
And illuminate a world that'll try to bring you down, but not this time!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:08 am
Your eyes whispered "have we met?"
Across the room your silhouette starts to make it's way to me
The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks like passing notes in secrecy
All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you

User Image
User Image

Little Sister Age 3 Owl Enthusiast

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Laili was so excited! She had been bouncing up and down the halls of the orphanage all morning she hadn't even ate! And it had been her favorite breakfast too! But the moment her new daddies came to pick her up she could eat a bite and had rushed over to them with squeals and hugs all around. The biggest one, Daddy Wyatt, had grinned and picked her and gave her kisses to her cheeks before passing her to Daddy Milo while he handled something called paperwork. Whatever it was, it was apparently really icky because both daddies had made a face which made her giggle. But soon enough, her and HootHoot were on their way home. They had a home! It was so big and pretty, and there were doggies! Actual floofy doggies like what Dris said! Laili giggled and tried to pet the silly doggies as they jumped up and barked at her and the daddies while before Wyatt made them sit with a few doggy treats. At her Daddy Milo's question her eyes got wide with excitement and she beamed brightly at him. "Yas! Me an' HootHoots so ecklited!" she told him bouncing slightly in his arms. Then they made their first entrance into their new home where she immediately waved at her new big brother Dris and spotted another giant who she supposed must be her goddaddy. She wiggled in her Daddy Milo's arms until she slid down out of them and ran running up to him and threw her arms around the only part she could reach. the lower portion of his legs. "Hi Daddy Jamie! Me Lili Abrums an' dis HootHoot!" she told him proudly. Wyatt just chuckled from the background as he watched the interaction. "You must be as lucky as you say you are James, you have to be the only person she's met and after like that." he told him honestly amused. He wasn't jealous, compared to Dris he had expected her to warm up to them just a little faster because of her age. Plus the fact that he was her actual father and James could only be her parent or guardian when both he and Milo died did help a tiny bit.

¨°o.O O.o°¨

Miss GryffindorK

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you too

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:35 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Iт'š Cøмρłı¢αтeđ
                                                          Looking Rockin at Milo and Wyatt's with the Family
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh dear God she's precious. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I, I, I, I ωαииα šee чøυ, чøυ, чøυ, чøυ ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Tełłıи' мe т ħ α т т ħ α т т ħ α т ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Yøυ g ø т ωħαт I и e e đ ✯ ✯ ✯xxxxxx
                                                          D ø, ρяeттч gıяł, đ ø и ' т š ρ e α κ ✯ ✯ ✯xxx
                                                          ════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJames had been antsy all day, the anticipation of getting to meet the newest addition to the Abrams clan making him jittery with excitement. He knew that maybe it would strike some as odd, but Milo and Wyatt were the closest thing to family he really had, all things considered. It was hard to be close to his biological family when he had this huge part of his life that none of them but his parents could know about. As a result, whatever children his cousins had, he rarely got to see them. Hell, that past Christmas, he'd gone to spend a bit of time with his aunt, and discovered that his cousin Mary had gotten married, gotten pregnant, and had a kid, all since he'd seen her the year before. He hadn't even gotten an invitation to the wedding. Curse of having to be so distant all the time, he got forgotten a lot. Or maybe Mary didn't like him for some reason.

spaceHe'd been very surprised when the guys had asked him to watch Dris while they went to pick Laili up, and chalked it up to them not wanting the boy to have to sit through the very tedious process of filling out paperwork. James had happily obliged, though he'd admit he had an ulterior motive; the two men had a habit of waiting a rather long time before introducing him to new members of the family. Watching Dris ensured he'd get to meet her first thing, which he thought was only fair at this point. Besides, he liked getting to spend time with the little boy; he was getting very, very good at catching snitches... when they were charmed to not go too far over his head, anyway. They'd spent the duration of the time his fathers were gone doing just that, and playing on the toy broomstick he'd gotten Dris for the holidays. They might not've done it in quite the correct location for such activities (James couldn't help it if the snitch kept flying back into the house through an open window, after all), but they hadn't broken anything, so he didn't figure there'd been any harm in it. Not that he was going to rat them out to Milo and Wyatt. Hopefully Dris wouldn't betray him. Again.

spaceThe arrival of his friends and their newest addition was met with a wide grin, one that turned a little shocked and more than a little smug when the girl ran straight to him and wrapped his legs in the tiniest, most adorable bear hug he'd ever been a part of. He offered Wyatt a cheeky smile, wrinkling his nose in amusement. "I've tried telling you, but you never listen, mate," he replied with a wink, then he was extracting himself from Laili's arms so he could get down on her eye level. "It is very nice to meet you, Laili," he told her with a smile, eyes bright. "And you too, Hoothoot," the Seeker added, gently reaching forward and taking the stuffed owl's wing and shaking it like he would someone's hand.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✯ ✯ ✯ Bαвч, š ħ ø ω м e
                                                          xxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Bч тħe ωαч чøυ ħ ø ł đ м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Wαч тħαт чøυ ¢ ø и т я ø ł м e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✯ ✯ ✯ Sρeeđ мe υρ øя š ł ø ω м e

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          YUKI MISSY YOU ARE GROUNDED YOU DID NOT QUOTE ME

Yukina101

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:00 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

𝓞𝔀𝓷𝒆𝓻 𝓸𝒇 𝓔𝒆𝔂𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓼 ℳ𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓷
𝓐𝓰𝒆 𝓢𝓲𝔁 𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓽 ℋ𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓽

Dris had been waiting patiently with James all morning, though their version of waiting involved flying about and playing quidditch. That was why Dris loved being babysat by his godfather, since Milo and Wyatt wouldn't let him fly inside the house. They also wouldn't let him fly without that goofy looking helmet thing, but that at least made sense! They hadn't broken anything, after all! Plus, he almost had the snitch this time! When he heard the rest of the family, the boy ran around excitedly, happy to have them all home again!

Milo smiled when Laili started a long wiggle, so he carefully lowered her down so she could run free. Without a bit of trepidation, the girl ran over to meet James, and Wyatt mentioned James' luck. At James' retort, Milo grinned. "I'd like to think we're all a bit lucky. We have a beautiful daughter! What better luck?" He didn't add on that she and himself had several things in common, including their love of owls, but it was quite implied. James, being the adaptable thing he was, hurried to introduce himself to HootHoot too, which made Milo chuckle. This was it! Their family was complete! Milo moved to lean his head against Wyatt's shoulder, a bubble of happiness elating him.

Dris smiled, mostly because everyone else was, but partly because he was having a great day. "Jamesy is gonna teach you how to fly and stuff! Sometimes inside! That's what we was doing this morning, playing quidditch... but he told me not to tell 'cause Daddies Milo and Wyatt would be grumpy.... oh... Um... I didn' say anything, okay?" He looked at James, a silly grin on his dimpled cheeks. Milo simply laughed, figuring it wasn't the time to wallop James. At least nothing was visibly damaged, and no one seemed injured.... yet. Milo smiled at Laili, wondering how she was handling the move. Dris had done well, only crying once, then a few nights of struggle to get him comfortable here... Maybe she'd take to it a bit easier? "Are you happy to be home, Lils? You have your own bedroom and lots of toys! Plus, I made biscuits last night for a nice snack!" He hoped she agreed that it was nice, and hoped she decided it was a perfect little family that she'd chosen. It was Milo's favorite family, after all.

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:39 pm
Your eyes whispered "have we met?"
Across the room your silhouette starts to make it's way to me
The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks like passing notes in secrecy
All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you

User Image
User Image

Little Sister Age 3 Owl Enthusiast

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

Laili pouted a small bit when James pulled her away from his leg but grinned again when he was down to her height and said it was nice to meet her and even shook HootHoot's wing like her Daddy Wyatt had. She giggled and decided that since he down there she might as well give him a proper hug and ran forward to wrap her tiny arms as far as she could. He smelled nice, not like Daddy Wyatt who sorta reminded her of oranges or even Daddy Milo who always smelled like what she thought the beach would smell like. His was....spicy? It made her nose tingle and make her feel like she was going to sneeze. Silly man, maybe he threw pepper on himself! She had done that once! The bigger kids said that pepper kept away the monsters in the closet and she had sneezed herself silly afterwards. Miss Steffi had gotten really really mad, though luckily not at her. She released her new goddaddy to turn back to her Daddy Milo who was talking about luck, she didn't know what that was exactly but he was smiling so it had to be a good thing, when she noticed an actual honest to goodness owl sitting on his shoulder and shrieked in delight. "HOOTHOOT! DADDY! DER'S A HOOTHOOTS ON YOUS!!" Laili was jumping up and down in joy wanting to run over and hug the hoothoot but couldn't because he was way too high up. Drat! Soon her attention (not complete attention mind because really, HootHoots definitely take priority!) was taken by Dris who was telling her all the fun things they could do with their goddaddy including flying and something called....kiddich? Flying? They could fly?!

Wyatt, steadily holding back his annoyance at his friend for allowing his six year old to fly in the house, was looking at his children with apprehension. They didn't have any idea if Laili was magical or not, they'd only found out about Dris by accident after all. What where the chances that their second child would be magical as well. However the moment he opened his mouth to tell his husband that, their newest daughter beat him to the punch. "I can't fly, but HootHoot cans! Showum HootHoot!" she told her blanket looking at it with intense concentration. Her father was about to tell it was ok when the most amazing thing happened: that tiny ball of fluff called an owl began to flap its wings and hover in front of her while the toddler clapped and giggled excitedly. Sonofabitch. Laili was happy that HootHoot had decided to listen today since sometimes when she was trying to prove that he could to the bigger kids it wouldn't work. Maybe this meant he really really liked it here like she did! Her Daddy Milo asked her if she was happy and told her she had her own bedroom with toys and that there was biscuits just for her! Wow! "Yus! Lili luffs it here! I never haff to go back there...righ'?" she asked them both with wide fearful eyes. She would hate it if they told her she'd have to go back or if they gave her away again. She didn't want to go back! She already loved her new family! Before she realized it little tears were slowly running down her face and she was barely choking back a sob at the thought of having to go back. Her sadness even affected her blanket which dropped onto the floor from it's short height. Wyatt didn't even have to think about it be her was pulling the little girl up into his arms for a well deserved hug and cuddle before he gently wiped her tiny eyes. "Never ever sweetheart. You're our little princess now, a full Abrams, and we'd never take you back there." he told her softly but confidently. It was better to knock out these fears now before they slowly snowballed into bigger problems in the future. He at least hoped he had gotten through to the tiny girl as she was nodding her head against his shoulder and wiping her tears and snot on his shirt, not that he really cared. It came with the job after all.

¨°o.O O.o°¨

Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you too

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:09 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
𝓐𝓰𝒆 𝓢𝒆𝓿𝒆𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓽 ℋ𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓽

Milo had big plans for the day. He'd left Kenji in charge of the shop, staying home to teach his son the piano. Milo figured it'd be easier for him to learn as a child, so, there they were. Unfortunately, the day wasn't going to plan. In fact, it was just the opposite. Dris was annoyed and upset, and it was just leading to fighting between the two. "Dris, play B. Just... just B. Play it!" Sure, he was upset, but that was because Dris was making things difficult. He kept saying odd things, and it was shortening Milo's temper, but the man held on, if only so he didn't get angry with his son.

Dris, on the other hand, was close to breaking down. He didn't like this, and the random sounds were making his head hurt. He kept seeing all the colors, and they didn't flow like when someone else played. Instead, they were harsh and bright. He didn't want to do this anymore! "There is no B! None of them have letters! Not a single one! Do you mean the blue one? The green?! Which one do you want?!" He narrowed his teary eyes at Milo, groaning when Milo made an angry sounding sigh. He was being too teal. Dris didn't like that.

Milo glanced at his watch, then looked back to Dris, sighing when he declared that the keys had colors, rather than proper letters. Why was he being so difficult?! He played the key, staring at Dris. "That, Driskol. That one is a B. Now you play the B. It's not hard!" He didn't notice Dris close his eyes tight when the note was hit, the sound sending more fireworks into his vision. "That's not a B! It's orange! Like... rusty colored. Orange is that other one." He stared at his dad, a bit of disbelief in his young face.

Milo rolled his eyes, then shook his head. "No, Dris! It's all black and white. No oranges, no blues, and certainly no rust colours! Black keys and white keys. There' no colors! Let it go, and learn the notes!" Dris shook his head, anger growing. He didn't like that he was being told that the colors weren't there, when they most certainly were. He slammed a high note, then told Milo, "You're wrong! This one's an angry yellow!" He hit a low note. "This one's dark red! And this one," he played the same note Milo had, "Is rusty! It's true! Why are you lying, Daddy?!" His voice had grown shrill, tears in his eyes. He never thought any of his daddies would lie! Milo frowned, playing the same notes. "This one's a C. This, an F. This is a B! There are no colors! Why are you making this all so hard?!"

Yukina101

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:35 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood ↶ Married to Milo Abrams

Wyatt known Milo and Dris would be having some bonding time together so he had decided to take his time picking up Laili from her preschool and closing up shop. He'd even taken the long way home so she could stop and pass by the lake with the ducks she thought was funny before he finally popped them away to the house alerting the dogs and getting their usual fanfare welcoming. He swore he was going to develop a better locking charm on that back gate dangit, every day was a day too much. He had a small grin on his face as he carried his daughter into the house which quickly fell to a frown at hearing the raised voices from the living room. He set Laili down and quietly advised her to go upstairs to her room to play which she did without any fuss since she was also uncomfortable with the angry noise. Hearing Dris sound unhappy when it came to the piano wasn't new to him, he had been there the first time his husband had tried, but hearing Milo's angry tones was what really startled him. The only times he really ever heard them were when they applied to their children not usually directed at them. Before things could escalate he threw himself in between the two of them with a frown still etched on his face. "Woah, ok! Time apart for the both of you! Dris, you stay there, Milo, kitchen. Now." Wyatt said sternly without any inkling that this was a debate or that now was a good time to argue. He walked over into the kitchen and waited impatiently for Milo to follow and the moment he was there he launched into him. "What the hell was that?! Have you two been arguing like that the entire time?!" he asked really hoping the answer would be the negative.
Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

Old, but I'm not that old
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie

Young, but I'm not that bold
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:57 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
𝓐𝓰𝒆 𝓢𝒆𝓿𝒆𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓽 ℋ𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓽

Dris and Milo's moods had only gone south, the former getting red in the cheeks with upset. Milo was arguing about color concepts, trying to relay that the piano was only ever black and white. "No! It's not! It's all the colors! Why won't you see them?!" Dris' voice was breaking, the boy obviously choking back tears. Milo was doing his best to stay calm, but he was close to his snapping point. That above all was rare, since he never got quite this upset. "Driskol Winston, I'm telling you. The piano keys are black and white. No color. This isn't a painting! It's music! And above all, it's something you are going to learn! You are seven now, so you need to learn music! I learned at six!" He was upset, clearly, but Dris was only escalating things, not him!

Dris' hands curled into fists, the boy getting really upset. Why was Milo lying to him!? When Wyatt stepped in, the boy looked up, anger dropping quite a bit. He frowned, but sat still. Wyatt told him to stay there, then he told Milo to go to the kitchen. Dris nodded, lip quivering. He didn't want to be in trouble. This wasn't something like painting on the walls on accident, he'd been arguing! That wasn't something they should ever do! He sat on the couch, hoping it would at least be Wyatt to deal out punishment.

Milo watched Wyatt, then sighed. He walked into the kitchen, letting Dris do as told with Wyatt. Unfortunately, Wyatt chose him to talk to first. The man bit his lip as Wyatt questioned, then Milo shook his head. "Not... not the entire time. He just... He keeps making things up! I don't know why, but being nice wasn't helping, being helpful wasn't either... so I got a bit angry. I... I don't usually do that. You know I don't!" He looked at Wyatt, trying to avoid his look. The other man was probably angry, and he had right to be. Milo glanced up at Wyatt, sighing to calm himself down. "I swear, I didn't intend to get upset. He just wasn't cooperating. And he kept saying the keys weren't black and white! What does that even mean? Of course they are! What else would they be?!" He shook his head, not even sure who he was trying to convince. He didn't know why the boy insisted on lying today, but it wasn't something Milo appreciated.

Yukina101

Quote:

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out