Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Abrams Small Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:59 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood ↶ Married to Milo Abrams

Wyatt rubbed his scruff with agitation as Milo talked saying he had only just recently become this frustrated with Dris and how the little boy was talking about that the music or keys or whatever were colors. When the other man seemed to be working himself up over it again he put a hand on his arm and led him to sit down in one of the chairs situated at the island before he went and filled the kettle with water to make him some tea. "I hate to say I told you so, so I'm going to wait until this whole thing is over until I say it. But I will say that it's horrendously obvious that Dris has no interest in the piano. Maybe we can get him into some other instrument, he seems to stop and stare at a few in the window at that Lyre place down the street from QQS. Now just sit here and calm down while I figure out what's happening with our son alright?" He gave Milo a soft peck to the cheek to show no hard feelings were there before heading back to the living room with the child. "Dris, can you explain to me what happened between you and Daddy Milo?" Wyatt asked settling down on the couch and patting the space beside him for the little boy to join him.
Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

Old, but I'm not that old
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie

Young, but I'm not that bold
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:16 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
𝓞𝔀𝓷𝒆𝓻 𝓸𝒇 𝓔𝒆𝔂𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓼 ℳ𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓷
𝓐𝓰𝒆 𝓢𝒆𝓿𝒆𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓽 ℋ𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓽

Milo was getting more and more flustered when Wyatt gently guided him to a seat. Copper eyes watched as the man started tea, then turned to look at him. Wyatt said he wouldn't say the infamous "I told you so" just yet, but Milo knew it would come. When he said that Dris didn't want to learn, he shook his head. "Nononono! He does! He wants to play! He just refuses to work! He won't... try!" He knew Dris at least loved listening to the piano, and he said it made his art work better. How could he not want to learn! Wyatt suggested they try another instrument, and Milo frowned. "The instrument choice isn't the problem! It's that he doesn't want to learn the notes, and how to play the notes. He wants to just be perfect, but won't try to learn the basics!" He released a heavy exhale, nodding and closing his eyes.

Out in the living room, Dris sat on the piano bench, turned to face the kitchen. He was scared of what would happen, since he'd never gotten into an argument this bad. It was one thing to say he didn't want a bath, or to deny eating carrots, but a whole different story when it came to yelling and being sassy. He was shaking like a leaf when Wyatt walked over, afraid that he'd be angry. Instead, he asked what happened, then sat on the couch. When the invitation was extended to join, Dris ran and curled against Wyatt's side. "I didn't wanna be grumpy, Daddy, but he just made me so grumpy! We were tryin' to play, but he was lying 'bout the sounds. He said they were letters, but that's just not right." He tsked at the piano, then looked up at Wyatt. He knew both daddies could play, so maybe Wyatt didn't see the letters too. "Do you see letters? When it goes tink-tink-tink? I don't. I see all the colors, but no a-b-c's." Surely Wyatt would see all the colors. Milo was kinda weird, so maybe it was just him to see letters. Just then, the tea kettle whistled, the shrill sound loud in the seven year old's ears. As always, he covered his eyes, this time by pressing his face into his dad's ribs. There. It only had half the colors here. Nice and safe.

{OoC:}
Yukina101

Quote:

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:39 am

We'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood ↶ Married to Milo Abrams

Wyatt just gave Milo his customary "uhhuh" look when he said that Dris actually wanted to learn the piano and nearly bit his tongue in half when he said he wasn't trying. He was pretty sure the fact that their normally boisterous son just spent the past few hours struggling at sitting still for something his father wanted him to learn rather than he himself was the true testament to him trying. But he wasn't going to say that or anything like that. For now. When he sat on the couch and offered a seat to Dris he could practically smell the nervousness and fear off the little boy and hoped he'd take the comforting, which he did to his relief. That meant that whatever this was was salvageable. He listened as the boy said Milo had lied about sounds saying they weren't letters but colors and even asked if he saw the letters as well. He was going to answer in the negative when his kettle whistled and his son buried himself in his side, but he wasn't covering his ears but his eyes. That didn't make any sense. Usually when something loud or shrill happened they covered ears not eyes...except now that he's thinking of it he didn't think he'd ever seen Dris cover his ears. Maybe when they were playing but never any other time. In fact when he had been scared by those stupid monsters Thane had let him watch he remembered being confused when he mentioned their colors looked off. He had just assumed he meant whatever costumes or computer images the people had used. What if it was more? "Dris? I'm going to ask you some questions and I need you to be completely honest with me alright? When you look at your Daddy Milo and I, what do you see? And be specific." Wyatt instructed. Maybe there was a bigger issue here rather than their son just not wanting to pay attention. Laili, for the most part, had stayed farfar away like she had been told to, but her Daddy looked so sad! And he always gave her hugs and kisses when she was sad,so it was her turn to give him some. So she quietly walked over to where Milo was sitting and climbed into his lap (it was lots easier on the sofa!) and snuggled into him. "No more sad Daddy. I can make it better!" she told him pressing a kiss to his scratchy cheek.
Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:20 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Dris finally loosened himself from his hiding, then looked up at Wyatt. The man seemed to be thinking, so he just sat still. He hoped he wasn't in a grumpy mood. When the man did speak, he told Dris to answer some questions, then asked what he looked like. That was a super weird question. "Well.. You've got brown hair and blue eyes... and a nice smile, mmhmm. And also, you're orange when you're talking, but kinda a reddish orange when you're singing to me. I like that color a whole lot. Oh! And you're wearin' your work clothes, and you smell... cozy." He nodded, a small smile on his face. He always liked the smell of the shop, but Wyatt's smell mingled with it in a way that was quite comforting. "Why's that my question? It's kinda weird, daddy." He blinked up at the man, wondering where the conversation had turned.

Milo knew Wyatt was unhappy, and it seemed they'd be discussing the learning of various instruments at a later time, but neither chose to comment, a fact for which Milo was grateful. He waited quietly, standing only to make some tea. Shortly after he sat down, he heard the little feet of his daughter scurrying over. She worked on climbing onto his lap, so he set down his cup and lifted her a bit. She told him not to be sad, so he smiled, kissing her nose. "I'm not sad, sweetie. I just got a little upset with your brother, but it'll all work out. Daddy Wy's making him happy now. Did you have fun with Daddy today?" His copper eyes still held worry, but he didn't want to upset Laili, so he smiled and played along. Hopefully Wyatt could fix everything, then Milo would go and apologize, of course. He just wanted to wait for tempers to settle.

Yukina101

Quote:

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:38 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt chuckled when Dris immediately started on his physical characteristics until he told another detail that he had been looking for. When he spoke he was apparently orange and when he sung it took on a reddish tint. Interesting. That and the fact that he smelled "cozy" but he could question that on a later date. "Well it's because, um, usually people can't see colors when they hear something. Which I'm guessing is what you can do, which is also what confused your other Daddy when he was trying to teach you. We can't see the colors like you can." That's at least what he thought was happening. And he nearly had to bite his tongue to not say "normal people" since that would've been thirty times terrible had he did. His son wasn't abnormal because of this and he'd be damned if he made him feel that way. "This isn't a bad thing mind. We're just gonna have to go to the doctor and do a little bit of tests, no needles I promise. And then...that's it I suppose. We'll definitely have to find a better way to teach you the piano if that's what you still want to learn." he told him smiling and ruffling his soft hair. It was a small and silly wish of his that the little boy wouldn't cut his hair. It was just so soft and long and he enjoyed these moments when he was snuggled at his side and he could run his fingers through it. "This also doesn't change the fact that you have to go and apologize to Daddy Milo for yelling and being a sassy pants." Wyatt told his son sternly looking over into the kitchen and smiling softly when he saw his husband and daughter talking and drinking tea. He was trying to convert her before she even had the good stuff sneaky b*****d.

Laili, who had been looking at her daddy's tea cup with a small pout which basically read that she also would like some, brightened when he told her that everything would work out even if she was still curious as to why he and Dris had been arguing in the first place. "Daddy took me ta see the duckies! An' they was swimming and they ate the bread right outta my hand! But I still likes it better when a hoot owl does it." she told him with a firm nod. Ducks were alright in small doses but hoot owls were for life. "Oh! And I drawed you a picture at school but I couldn' bring it home cuz it still needs to dry but I promise ta bring it tomorrow!" she told him with another small pout. She still didn't know why she had to make sure her paint had dried before taking it home. It wasn't like there hadn't been paint on almost everything at home anyway!
Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:28 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Dris looked at his dad, still pondering why he was asking silly questions. When Wyatt did talk, he said not everyone could see colors when they heard sounds. He looked confused, but listened another second. Oh no! Milo couldn't see in colors?! Dris covered his mouth with his fingers, looking shocked. "He can't see in colors?! Is that why he was sayin' the piano was all black an white!? Omigosh! I thought... is that why he dresses weird? 'Cause he can't match things?" He blinked up at Wyatt, having missed that it was apparently only him who had issues with color. He blinked a few times, looking at Wyatt. What wasn't a bad thing?! Was he not supposed to see colors?! Wait... doctor?! For tests?! What the heck was going on. "I don't wanna go to the doctor! I'm not broken! I like havin' colors! I don't wanna lose my colors! Why do we gotta do tests, Daddy?" He looked hurt, but he was just scared. Why would someone as perfectly lovely as Wyatt want to make the mean old doctor do tests? When his hair was ruffled, Dris curled against his dad, tucking his sock clad feet between the couch cushions. He took a moment to breathe, remembering that his daddies wouldn't hurt him. Maybe the tests were on how well he knew his colors... and he knew them all very well. When told to apologize, the young brunette nodded. "I know I need to. We're not s'posed to argue, so I'll tellim I'm sorry." He looked up at Wyatt, deep brown eyes wide with thought.

Milo watched Laili's expression turn to a pout when she noticed his tea, then the man chuckled. He deftly lifted her, setting her on his back as he went to make her a small cup of tea. He put a cooling charm on the liquid, then set the cup on the table and moved his daughter back to his lap as he sat down. He handed the girl her cup, then sipped from his own. As she recounted her day, Milo nodded enthusiastically, smiling to make sure she wasn't upset. "You went and fed the duckies? Without me? Aww, darn! Maybe tomorrow you can help me at work, and you can let the hoot owls eat treats from your hands, okay? That sound fun for you?" She always knew how to make people feel better, and he loved that about the child. She, and her brother were blessings. Sure, they had moments of upset, but they'd get everything figured out in the end. When Laili said she'd made a picture, but wasn't allowed to bring it home because it was wet, Milo nodded. "That's okay, Lils. We'll get it tomorrow, then we can hang it up in the living room, how 'bout? Now I'm all excited, but we've gotta wait, hu? You know I'm not good at waiting for special surprises!" The man grinned, laughing as he gently booped her nose with his finger.

Yukina101

Quote:

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:17 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt laughed loudly at Dris' horrified confusion as he questioned Milo's sense of style relating it to the other man not being able to see colors like he could. "No no Dris, you misunderstand. We can see colors with our eyes but we can't see them with our ears like you can. And he doesn't dress...too weird. At least he matches most of the time." he chuckled some more thinking of all the oddball shirts his husband keeps in their closet. His humor flopped though when his son became afraid when he mentioned the tests and going to the doctor and he barely refrained from cursing at his short sighted comments. He sighed and brought the boy into his lap for a proper hug and cuddle. "It's ok buddy, it'll be ok! They're not going to take your colors and of course you're not broken! They just want to make sure that you're colors aren't hurting you. And then they'll probably tell us how we can help make sure we don't accidentally use any bad colors around you." he explained admittedly lame to his own ears. But he didn't know anything about what Dris was going through. Hell he didn't even know someone could go through this! But hopefully the doctors could at least give them a proper person they could go to for answers. Hearing that the little boy would apologize to his other daddy made Wyatt give him a proud grin and a light kiss on the head. "C'mon, lets do it now before he poisons Laili away from sweet tea." he said with a wink before standing with the little boy still in his arms and carrying him towards the kitchen.

Laili squealed as she was put on her daddy's back and carried along like a monkey as he made her her own cup of tea. When she was set back down in his lap she happily took her tea and began to loudly slurp it wriggling in happiness. She loooooved her Daddy Milo's tea! It wasn't cold and icky like the tea her other daddy tried to make her drink. When he seemed sad he couldn't feed the duckies with her she immediately felt terrible and was going to apologize when he asked if she wanted to go to work with her tomorrow and feed the hootowls instead making her grin brightly and her blue eyes sparkle. "YES! That's gonna be soo much fun daddy!" she told him excitedly. It almost made her feel better about how she couldn't bring home her picture. She giggled as he got all excited and told her where he would hang her drawing all before booping her on her nose. Silly daddy! She was slurping some more of her tea when her Daddy Wy came in carrying her big brother making her squeal and wave. "Daddy! Daddy Milo's gonna take me with him ta see the hootowls tomorrow! An' I gets ta feed them and cuddle them an' everything!" Laili told the taller man happily while he just laughed at her obvious excitement. "That sounds great Lil's. I bet you and Hoot Hoot are going to have a great time. And Milo, Dris has something he wants to tell you." Wyatt told his husband pointedly settling Dris down on the floor and having him face his other father.
Quote:

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:24 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Dris grinned when Wyatt laughed, though the former didn't really know why they were laughing. The seven year old listened in confusion as his dad explained that Dris could hear colors too. So apparently Milo could see that he didn't match... oops. "You can't hear colors? Why not? Are your ears broken?" He scooted close and gently poked his daddy's ear, before shrugging at him. As the mention of doctors stirred up, the boy was scared. Last time he'd been to the doctor, there had most definitely been needles involved. He wanted no part of the whole ordeal! Luckily for him, Wyatt was very, very good at making fears go away... unless they were caused by scary movies with Thane. Those caused nightmares for weeks! He was held close in Wyatt's lap, so the boy allowed the warm, cozy feelings to envelop him. He said the doctor just wanted to learn about his colors so he could teach them, and he looked up with teary eyes. "Why can't I jus' tell you? I promise I won't fight no more! please don't make me go, Daddy!" He burrowed into the man's chest, spending a few minutes crying, Dris felt a bit better and sat up to look at Wyatt proper. He agreed to apologize, so he was given a smooch on the forehead. He grinned a bit, then squished his lips into Wyatt's chin to kiss back. "Yep. Sweet tea's nummy, and Daddy Milo's tea tastes like... like burnt water."

Milo smiled when Laili happily sipped her tea, then he lightly rumpled her hair. Good little British child. Hot tea was much better then the cold sugary piss water Wyatt always made. Yick. When Laili expressed positive joy about going to work with him, Milo smiled. "Yes, and I just got a new kind of treats in! You'll be the first to give them to the hootowls! Like a present!" When Wyatt carried Dris in, Milo looked horribly concerned. Dris looked like he'd been crying, where Wyatt looked a bit confused. What had gone on in there? Laili happily squealed about getting to help with the owls, earning a congrats from Wyatt. All the sudden, the older male was setting Dris down and telling him he had something to say. "I... I'm sorry, Daddy... I... I shouldn'ta argued and been a sassy-pants. I know now that you can't see the colors and that we gotta go to the doctor but not for needle-y things." He blinked twice, then nodded, staring at Milo intently. Milo blinked rapidly at his son. The first part had gone all well and good... but why were they going to a doctor about colors that didn't exist? "I'm sorry too, Dris. I shouldn't have gotten upset. And thank you very much for trying very, very hard today." He nodded, offering a soft smile. There. They'd both apologized, and now he could freely stare at Wyatt until the other man explained a few things.

Yukina101

Quote:

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Milo & Wyatt's house
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Dris
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Meaningful Conversation
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I really love my family

Brennie was excited to be home from school, even if only for a couple weeks. He really missed his family! He had some trepidation about if Dris would bring his girlfriend, but when he didn't, the younger boy felt relief. This had to end soon, he couldn't stand not wanting to be around his own cousin just because Sara made him sad. He had survived kidnapping, partially thanks to Sara, but seeing her made him remember the whole terrible ordeal. Part of him wanted to ask his dads or even Wyatt (but not Milo, no) about the situation, but the bigger part knew he had to talk to Dris. He was reasonable, and if nothing else, the blonde figured he'd have some answers.

Walking out to the living room, he looked over at the tallest member of the family, who was sipping... wine, maybe? It was sparkly, so maybe not. "H-hey Dris? Can we... maybe talk? Man to man?" He ignored the polite chuckles from some of the adults, exhaling in stress when Dris agreed. "Sure, Bren. We can go to my old room." Brennie felt Dris' warm (albeit bony) hand rest on his shoulder. The duo walked into the aforementioned bedroom where the older teen sat on the bed, giving all his attention to the one in need of a talk.

Brennie paced a bit, not certain what to say. "Dris, I... I don't want to sound like a butt, but I need to get some feelings off my chest. I need to tell you something, and please promise you won't be mad at me." He looked over, a small frown set on his lips. When Dris nodded, he continued. "So, you're dating Sara, and I know you really, really like her, but when I see her it reminds me of hell. Sara saved my life, sure, but she was still there. She... Dris she killed someone right in front of me! And I know that the crazy lady would probably have killed me without Sara... but it hurts my heart when I see her.

I know you'll probably hate me after this, but I just needed to tell you how I felt. Because... I didn't want to wait and wait and wait forever, because I get this awful feeling in my heart-parts whenever I have to see her, and if you get married and have babies... well then I'll see her a lot, and I'm scared that I won't be able to be around you ever again."
                                                                He looked at Dris for the first time since he started talking, tears streaming down his cheeks. He noticed his cousin had a small, sad smile on his lips and his eyes looked a little drippy.

Dris stood and pulled Brennie into a hug, his hand stroking the younger boy's hair. He genuinely felt like the worst person ever alive for not having considered the feelings of his cousin. What the hell had he been thinking? Of course it would upset Brennie, who was one of the most sensitive people he knew, and he'd seen Milo wine drunk on a weekday morning. "Bren, you're right. I was selfish and horrible. I didn't take your feelings into consideration, and for that, I'm truly sorry. You don't deserve to feel unloved at all, because you're such a good person. I will talk to Sara, and I promise, I'll keep putting my family first." Brennie wrapped his arms around Dris' waist, sobbing into his sweater.

It felt so good to finally make his feelings heard that he had no other choice but to cry. Luckily, it sounded like Dris was a little weepy too, and judging by the drip-drops landing in his hair, the older male was crying too. After a few minutes, Dris led them both to the bed, where Brennie sat beside his cousin. "I'm so happy you aren't mad at me, because I love you and Laili so much, and also uncles Milo and Wyatt... but when Sara was around, all I wanted to do was stay at home. And now I know I can be with you guys again without having to worry and make daddy and papa find out if she was coming over." Dris draped an arm over Brennie's shoulders and scooted him closer. "You're right, I should have been more considerate, and at least talked to you before I ever started dating her. I feel like a prat. I'm glad you said something, because I was such a bum about it all." Brennie looked up, smiling a bit. "You're not that much of a bum..." That earned a laugh. After a few minutes, both boys were back to their usual jovial selves, with Brennie smiling just as brightly as normal. They hugged once more and wandered out to the living room, where Dris casually deflected confused looks and questions, saying they'd just had a nice chat. Brennie was grateful his cousin was still super cool about this kind of stuff...

I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
Sᴏ I sɪᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇʟʏ. I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx➺ Ɯнєяє Aм I? Home Sweet Home
xxx➺ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? My Boys
xxxx➺ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Interrupted Tea Time
xxxxx➺ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? Oh my poor baby

Milo was enjoying his day at home. Work had been crazy, but so was.... every day in the summer. Quinn was getting used to the home life, and Milo was very happy with his growth. It helped that Laili was happy in her relationship and Dris was finally getting serious about being an adult. It was nice to see how well he and Wyatt had raised the kids. Well... mostly Wyatt. He seemed to work better with the boys. Perhaps it was that Wyatt had a brother while Milo had only been surrounded by girls.

While in the kitchen, the copper-eyed man looked over to his husband, who was gingerly massaging the sore muscles in his leg. Poor guy. He then looked to Q, who was laying on his belly reading a book on circuitry and robotics. He had a fascination, but luckily, he also had the skill. Milo smiled softly and turned just in time for the kettle to whistle. He poured the water into the mugs he'd prepared. One was sleepytime tea for himself, the other was a nice glass of hot cocoa for Quinn. Just as he was about to carry them into the living room, he heard the familiar sound of apparation. This time, however, it wasn't accompanied with a greeting, but rather sniffly sobs. Specific ones, too. Milo dropped his tea, accidentally shattering the mug on the wooden floor as he hurried out.

"Dris?" He stepped quickly over, wrapping his arms around his oldest son. "Dris, what's..." Suddenly, the younger man's long arms wrapped around him, fingers curling into the back of Milo's shirt. The older man looked over at his husband, wondering what could have gone sideways to produce this. Milo pet Dris' back, looking confused and concerned. "I-I... I.... I messed up. Real bad." Dris whimpered into Milo's shoulder. "Oh, now, I'm sure it's nothing we can't resolve... just.. tell us."

After a second, Dris stumbled back, then looked around for a moment. Q looked over at him, but otherwise didn't have a clue what to do. Dris wiped his eyes, then looked at his fathers sadly. Almost... ashamedly. "Puck... m-might be pregnant. And when she told me, I said that if she..... y'know... is, that we should live together and get married... right? Because that's... that's how..." He sobbed once, then took a few breaths to try and get himself under control. "She... she didn't like that and she said... she said I was as bad as him, because her dad... and now I don't think she ev-ever wants to see me again and I.... I'm so afraid." At that, his voice broke and the sobs returned, shaking the lanky boy's body so hard Milo was afraid he'd collapse. What was he supposed to say about this?! He looked over at Wyatt, hoping he was able to say something that wasn't admonishing premarital sex or going wild without protection. Milo had no idea what to tell his son to reassure him, but he was worried whatever came out could only make things so much worse.

Yukina101

I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜰᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs sᴡᴇᴇᴛ sᴜʀʀᴇɴᴅᴇʀ. I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʏ ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. Oᴏʜ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ sᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ɪs ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴅ ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴀʙᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪss ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛᴇsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴏ, I'ᴅ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴀʙᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪss ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
Lʏɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ's ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ
Tʜᴇɴ I ᴋɪss ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ Gᴏᴅ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:42 pm
I refuse to look back thinking days were better
Just because they're younger days
I don't know what's 'round the corner
Way I feel right now I swear we'll never change

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐮𝐦║𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝║𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Wyatt loved the summer months because of the amazing revenue it would generate that could go to either covering a put off bill or repair or even better (in his opinion at least) being put into savings for a larger reward down the line. The only thing he didn't like about the summer rush was that there was very little sitting time for him even with the extra hands. Dris's Quidditch practice usually started picking up a bit so he mostly relied on him on a standby basis with London picking up most of the slack and occasionally one of his twin cousins. Today though was extra busy with new shipments of gloves and maintenance kits which needed unboxing and set up so while they were doing that he manned the register for the better part of the day and his leg was nearly screaming in distress. So much so that when he got home after giving his love to Milo and Q sat on the couch with some cream and oils his healer had recommended to massage into his cramping leg.

The calm family atmosphere helped immensely and while he had fought it tooth and nail the past few years, he could admit his husband had been correct in missing the noise and bustle of childcare. While Q wasn't exactly a loud or rambunctious child, certainly not on the levels of his older siblings, he had his own idiosyncrasies that meshed well with their rather chaotic household. He heard the kettle whistle and could smell the muddy water his husband was about to make grateful he'd had the foresight to grab a butterbeer before working on his leg and was about to take a swig when he heard the popping sound of apparition.

He didn't hear a greeting or any of Laili's usual giggling and became curious then concerned when her heard the gut wrenching sobbing. Wyatt became doubly worried the more Milo kept trying to get their son to calm down and tell them what was wrong while his mind went a mile a minute thinking over what could've happened. When it finally came out, his first thoughts landed on exasperation and annoyance at the two for not practicing safe sex (he thought the pop up book he'd embarrassingly provided him was more than enough in his teen years) before he swept them away since he knew first hand those would do and mean nothing to his son while he was hurting. With a wince, he sat up off the couch and hobbled over to his family giving whispered reassurances to Q that his brother would be alright and that he could go to his room for a bit while they had a talk.

"Dris, I know this is difficult but I feel like we're missing out on some important information. She came to you and said she might be pregnant and you suggested moving in and getting married and..she got mad?Who's him? Why would she get upset over this?" Wyatt was trying to keep a level head and stay in a neutral party since he rather liked Puck and her mothers and didn't want to believe she would ever do something callous or with harmful intentions so something else had to be the root here. But on the other hand, when faced with his sobbing son, he might be a tad guilty of preemptively blaming someone else.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Back when we were kids
Swore we would never die
You and me were kids
Swear that we’ll never die

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Dads' House
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Milo and Wyatt
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Serious Discussions
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? *Confused Screaming*

Dris looked over at his dads, both of whom were now cautiously watching him. Despite what he was sure they were thinking, he had to admit he was glad they didn't talk about his sex life. Wyatt asked for more details, and the tallest of the family nodded. After taking a moment to gather his sobby thoughts, he continued. "She... I guess... the way I worded it... and she thought I was trying to be... like her father. He... he left them. A real jerk." He sighed, wiping his eyes and nose on the throw blanket on the couch. He (luckily) didn't notice the raised eyebrow Milo sent his way.

"Dris... let me be... perfectly candid here. What exactly did you say to warrant that kind of reaction?" Milo set his hand on Dris' shoulder, gently sitting the boy down on the couch. If nothing else, it'd make things easier for Wyatt. The man looked at his son, watching the gears turn. "Well, she said she wasn't sure... so we said we'd go to the doctor, right? And if it's negative, then we learn to be more careful and stuff. If it was positive... well... we could get a bigger place to live, get married... all that. Y'know..." He trailed off, scratching the back of his head. "I... I really messed up, didn't I?" All at once, he slumped forward onto Wyatt's shoulder, the tears falling again.

Milo pinched the bridge of his nose, then looked over at his husband. Just as he did, Dris reached out and wiped his face on the blanket again, prompting a small sigh from Milo. "Driskol Winston. Firstly, you have got to work on your words. It's... not good. Also, don't worry. She loves you just as much as you love her. I can see it when you kids look at each other. She's probably terrified, and honestly with good reason. When your aunt Cyd was in her shoes she freaked out. It just happens. I'd personally say go to her and comfort her." The man looked at his son, but watched Dris frown. "But... she told me to leave her alone...."

Yukina101

I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏsᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀɴᴋᴇᴛs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴅʀᴏᴏᴍ ꜰʟᴏᴏʀ.
Aɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʜᴏsᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜɪᴅᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴏʀ.
I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀss ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇɴᴅs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴇᴇᴛ.
Aɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀʟʟᴇʏ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏʀɪᴢᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏꜰᴛᴏᴘs ᴍᴇᴇᴛ.
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ I sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀs.
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪsʜ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:43 pm

Wyatt waited patiently for Dris to gather his bearings and tell them all of what had happened. He briefly wondered if he should ring or floo Puck's mothers to get her side of the story or at the very least alert them to whatever happened but it was possible she had already told them at least the gist of it. He shook his head lightly at his son's explanation, and at Milo's pointed look about his couch throw, before giving him a thankful look as he lead the group back over to the couch. Now that he knew it wasn't exactly life or death, the throbbing in his knee was rather poignant. He nodded along as Dris told them exactly what he said and what he meant as he said and...admittedly he could see where his son had gotten this thinking from. He and Milo had been married with the ink barely dry on their license when they'd adopted him and to make matters trickier, his aunt and uncle had gotten married a little over a year after the birth of their first child. Though from what he remembered of that time, they had been steadily falling in love throughout the pregnancy whereas with these kids he was pretty sure they were already there. And it seemed like Dris hadn't exactly mentioned that small tidbit when planning out the rest of their life. Ohboy.

While his husband tried to find his words, Wyatt comforted his son as he laid on his shoulder crying again and let out, what felt like, his millionth loud sigh of the day. "There's...really no sugar coating it, you might have messed up just a little." he admitted comfortingly, or as comfortingly as he could while telling his son he was in fact in the wrong. He nodded along as Milo basically summarized all his internal thoughts and was sure they had wrapped this up when he dropped the fact that Puck had told him to leave her alone. That would put a damper in things.

"If that's the case, then as much as it may hurt, you have to give her the space she asked for. She was upset, she probably doesn't mean for you to leave her alone forever, just until you both can come to a clear decision together. I'd give her another day or so and then maybe text her and ask how she is and if she still wanted you to go with her to the doctors. The crucial thing in this is to be near enough so she knows you still want to be with her, but further enough that she knows you're respecting her request for space." He'd learned this the hard way back in his younger days with his past relationships either coming off as too distant or too clingy.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Back when we were kids
Swore we would never die
You and me were kids

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Dads' House
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Milo and Wyatt
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Serious Discussions
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? *Confused Screaming*

Dris curled his long legs up onto the couch, wrapping an arm limply around Wyatt's back. Despite feeling like he was out of tears, his eyes managed to create more, which streamed from his cheeks and soaked into Wyatt's shirt. Luckily it was after work... he guessed. When Wyatt spoke, Dris pulled away and looked at him with shock and confusion. So it really was his fault, then? If Puck never spoke to him again and their baby grew up thinking him a monster... it was all his fault? "I... I d-didn't mean to," he said between sobs. "I-I lo-love her s-so much and... and I..." He sobbed louder, curling up against Wyatt again. His body was wracked with tears, the tall young man curled up as tight as he could go.

Milo looked sadly over at his husband, partly wondering if there were any words that could cheer up their son. Instead, the man opted for a deep sigh and a gentle rub of Dris' back. Maybe it would calm him, just like when he was little. It did seem to help, even if it were just quieting his sobs a bit. Milo was about to speak when Wyatt spoke up again, this time offering the very practical advice of giving her space. Dris whimpered softly, so the man gently pet his son's hair. "We're not telling you to leave her forever, Driskol. In fact, we're trying to help you. She loves you, she does, and I know your heart is so full of love for her. No matter what happens, I have faith that you two will work this out. Like Wy said, just send her a message offering to be with her when she visits the doctor, then make sure you follow up. Let her know you're there for her if she needs you, but tell her you will give her space. Be there as she needs you, but don't you overwhelm her. She's going through a lot right now, regardless of the test results."

Dris listened as first Wyatt, then Milo told him to give her space. How could he do that when this whole mess made his heart hurt? After a moment, he leaned back a bit, this time laying against Milo. "S-so... I have to give her... I have to let her be... but it's so hard. All I want to do is hold her tight and be with her! I know she's freaked out and me being absolutely idiotic, now... she's scared all alone! I feel like a monster for hurting her! Why do I have to be so stupid!" He buried his head into his hands, long fingers curling through his messy hair.

Yukina101

I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏsᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀɴᴋᴇᴛs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴅʀᴏᴏᴍ ꜰʟᴏᴏʀ.
Aɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʜᴏsᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜɪᴅᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴏʀ.
I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀss ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇɴᴅs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴇᴇᴛ.
Aɴᴅ I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀʟʟᴇʏ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏʀɪᴢᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏꜰᴛᴏᴘs ᴍᴇᴇᴛ.
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ I sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀs.
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪsʜ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:55 pm

Wyatt immediately felt bad about his words when Dris withdrew back into himself crying that he didn't mean it and that he loved her. He patted his son's back comfortingly catching Milo's sad eyes and feeling even worse. He probably should've kept those words to himself until Dris was feeling a bit better. Or just never saying them period. He kept up the patting while his husband added his own two cents while nodding in agreement with his words. It seemed their combined efforts had finally gotten to him that he stopped crying long enough to move his head to his other father's shoulder still berating himself for hurting Puck and calling himself stupid to do so.

"My words may have been a little harsh when I said you messed up, but that wasn't to make you feel worse.. Dris, you're going to do or say things accidentally that may hurt Puck. That is a fact of life. Just like I accidentally do or say things that hurt Milo and vice versa. The important thing is how you deal with it after the fact. You cannot allow yourself to wallow in this self pity void of how much you possibly messed up and how you're so stupid.

You're not stupid, far from it, you just made a mistake. So you can take a moment to wallow, but tomorrow and the next day and the next you need to start planning. You text her in the morning and then what? What can you do to prove to her assumptions wrong?"
                                                        As horrible as this all was, Wyatt felt a moment of thankfulness that he and Milo had never gotten into this sort of situation themselves. Not the exact situation considering they were males but the separation. Not to say they didn't have a few fights where all one of them wanted to do was leave but beyond escaping to a family members home for a day or sleeping on the couch, they never let it go too far. Mostly because Milo was clingy but that was what he happened to like about his weird husband.

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Back when we were kids
Swore we would never die
You and me were kids

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers