Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:33 pm
This is a AIM OOC Roleplay between 'Swirly and -MoomoolatteCha-.
Don't post unless asked to.

-MoomoolatteCha-'s Teepee 'Swirly's Teepee

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:35 pm
Eva: -stands next to the flower patch she always visited,it was covered in snow and everything was dead.What a happy start to the day.Sighs a little bit-

Tempest: -flying around, looking for damsels in distress and spots a lady far below that looks to be covered in... blood- Hang in there! Here I come to save the day! -divebombs-

Eva: -Hears a voice behind her and looks up trying to find it- .....? -she was a bit confused in the mind,but her face was completely blank- what...?

Tempest: /makes his own theme music and lands hard/clumsy/at her feet-

Eva: -blinks once and stares at him with her red eyes.Not sure what to say-

Tempest: /straightens quickly/ Oh madam! Are you uninjured? Is there someone attacking?

Eva: -keeps staring- ....No.... -now she remembered her markings,that was why- Markings...

Tempest: /circles around the mare animatedly/ Are you sure? you're not just in shock? /looks around for dastardly doers/

Eva: Touch it.. -watches the stallion and stands there emotionless- No one is here...

Tempest: /circles again and gently rifles down down the mare's back/ Oh... Such a lovely white coat and such bright red markings.. I feared for the worst m'lady.

Eva: No worry... -she looked up at him with her bright red eyes and her bangs hanging in her face- Always happens to me. Nothing new..

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:35 pm
Tempest: /continues his checking, making sure there's no injuries before stepping back and bowing deeply/ I am Gypsy Tempest, at your service m'lady.

Eva: -watches him bow to her,she always found the gentlemen- Evangline.. -she said softly and looked off towards her flower patch,wishing she could gaze right into them and stand there for days.-

Tempest: /pauses and looks into the pretty red eyes and mulls over her name/ Evangline... that's beautiful.. Is there somehing you're searching for?

Eva: -shrugs- Thank you... -thinks about it a little bit- I want the flowers back... -Thats all she was concerned about,this was her spot-

Tempest: /cocks his head/ Flowers... Winter flowers... /thinks/ Wait here! /takes off flying and returns within half an hour with a single poinsettia, also bright red and lays it on her flower bed/

Eva: ....? -watches him bolt off somewhere,shrugs and looks back to her flower bed.It was lonely without them.Within that time the male returned with a red flower- Oh.... -stares at it- Thank you...

Tempest: /grins at her and prances in place/ Such a stoic face... You need peace, m'lady?

Eva: Oh... -blinks once at him and stands there wondering- Why...Am I not fine..?

Tempest: /watches her expression, trying to make sure that she's doing ok/ I hope I didn't offend.. you have a quiet countennance I suppose?

Eva: Not at all.. -nods a little and looks around at the snow,she could probably get lost in all of this snow. No one could really find her besides her markings- Rough life..

Tempest: Rough life? May I offer to assist you?

Eva: assist with...? -looks at him-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:36 pm
Tempest: How may I make your life less rough?

Eva: It isn't anymore.. -Shrugs a little- No more worrying..

Tempest: /frowns - usually able to help make others smile/ I'm at a loss m'lady.

Eva: I used to have a rough life... -shakes head- That's why i'm so emotionless..

Tempest: How to make you feel happiness again? What do you like?

Eva: Its hard to say. -shrugs- I don't know..

Tempest: How do you feel about games?

Eva: Games...? -wasn't sure what those were,she didn't grow up knowing about happiness in life and games with siblings-

Tempest: What about... hide and seek? I close my eyes and count to 20 and then try to find you as quick as possible - does that appeal?  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

Non-Canon OOC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas