Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:37 pm
This is a AIM OOC Roleplay between 'Swirly and -Moomoolattecha- Don't post unless asked to.

-MoomoolatteCha-'s Teepee 'Swirly's Teepee

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:38 pm
Addi: -blinks and looks around at all the snow, a bit lost as to where he's at since all the landmarks are gone- Oh brother....
Alina: -hops around in the snow with her little lion following behind her.-Snow snow snow!~ -laughs and has a good time hoping around-
Addi: -ears twitch back and forth at the twinkle of a laughter and begins to prance towards the noise- Hello?
Alina: -hears a voice behind her that she hadn't heard before,it certainly wasn't Hyachi- Hello? -looks around and notices a rainbow maned stallion- Oh! Hi.
Addi: -grins and prances closer to the sunny yellow mare with... a deer tail? that was fascinating...- How'd you do? -bows into the snow, rainbow butterflies fluttering all over the place-
Alina: -watches his butterflies fly around and smiles back at him- I'm doing well thank you,how about yourself? -she nodded her head and wiggled her tail-
Addiction: -Straightens from his bow and can't help but stare at the wiggling tail with fascination- Oh, oh uhm, well... I just am very lost with everything being so... white.
Alina: You too? -she laughed- I lost the path I was going a couple days ago,so...I've been staying around here until the snow clears. -wiggles her tail more-
Addiction: -leans forward almost nudging the tail- Your tail.. it's so... cute -pulls back and stammers- I mean, uhm.. I yeah.. I got lost too
Alina: Oh! -looks back at her tail and blushes- Thank you! -smiles- Its quite an adorable thing,along with my ears! -wiggles her ears that were hidden within her mane-
Addiction: -stammers a bit more and blushes- I've uhm, never seen a tail like that before and you're right those are quite adorable ears
Alina: -smiles some more- Thank you! you are quite adorable yourself. All your little butterflies. -bounces happily-
Addi: -moves closer so that his butterflies will flutter over and land on her- They like you.. they only land on those that they trust.
Alina: How could they trust me so fast? -blinks a couple times and watches them closely- We just met. -looks to the stallion-
Addi: -shrugs feeling silly- They just know -- So... uhm... I... -wants to bury his head in the snow-
Alina: Hmmm...? -tilts her head confused- What is it? No need to be shy. -calms herself down a bit so she didn't over whelm him-
Addi: -so.. would you like to uhm... -takes a chance- Tag! -nudges her shoulder- You're it! -bolts off through the snow-
Alina: -blinks and watches him bolt off- oh! -rushes after him- Come back here!! -yells at him and bounces through the snow-
Addi: -hoots like mad and bunny hops all over the place- Catch me if you caaaaaan??
Alina: -tries to keep up with him,her deer self started kicking in as she dashed after him- I'm trying!
Addi: -makes a sharp turn and starts to skid, losing valuable time to not be caught and fumbles with footing- ut-oh!
Alina: -starts to close in on him until he starts fumbling in front of her- Ahh!! -she tried jumping over him and started to roll in the snow-
Addi: -fails to get his footing and crashes and burns, laying in the snow breathing heavily-
Alina: -lays there with the snow covering her up,breathing heavy and somewhat laughing-
Addiction: -rolls onto his back and kicks his legs joyfully, chuckling still
Alina: -peeks her head out a little bit,making sure the snow was covering her head- find mee~
Addi: /blinks hauls himself so that he's still laying down but not on his back- Oh dear... where o where has the sun gone? -realizes they haven't made introductions-
Alina: -wiggles her tail under the snow and tries not to giggle- -She must've been the sun,then again we was a bright orange yellow color-
Addiction: -blindly shoves his head into a random snow drift, comes back with a snow beard- Well then... what about - tries and again... aaand -
Alina: -tries to seek out how close he was,and when he got close enough to her.She popped out of the snow.- Ahhh! GOT YOU! -tags him and runs off-
Addi -blinks and fumbles to get to his feet- Cheat! Cheat! -Laughs and takes off after her, doubting he's going to catch up to her with those long deer-like legs-
Alina: Nooo! -tries to keep as far away as possible. the little but long legs on her carried her so quickly-
Addi: -digs in hard, but already a bit tired he makes a last lunge, knowing he's going to fall soon-
Alina: -giggles and slows down a bit so he could catch up to her,the deer in her made her so fast.-
Addi: -stretches his neck and barely grazes her rump- HA! I win! -promptly stops and flops in the snow-
Alina: -smiles and plops down next to him looking out over the snow covered lands- I'm Alina,Its a pleasure to meet you.
Addi: -grins up at her from his prone position- Addiction, and I'm surely glad to have met you
Alina: I am glad to hear it. -wiggles her tail- What are you doing out here all alone?
Addi: I just tend to wander all the time since I uh.. I get lost really easily.
Alina: why is that? -looks over at him- You need a map. I do to though,i am lost right now.Then again i'm not really lost because i don't know where i'm suppose to be going.
Addi: A map would help... I have a familiar, a dolphin, and since I can't travel with him I visit but this snow has me lost.... -shrugs a bit- Do you have a home base?
Alina: At least you go to see him. -smiles- "No I don't,I don't have a home in these lands. -looks around for her lion- I am not sure where my lion got off to.
Addi: -wide-eyed- you don't think we stepped on him do you?
Alina: Oh no! Not at all she's probably out hunting or something. I'm sure she's alright. -nods- Do you have a home?
Addi: Well.. yes and no I suppose.. My herd-leader, Lovey, always keeps extra teepees open and we can come and go as we please... it's nice. Do you?
Alina: That sounds like a nice place to be. -smiles- No I don't. -nods and thinks about it- My lion and I keep traveling and just find a place to stay every night.
Addi: -maybe... maybe I could show you my home? I mean... then you could call it yours too.. i know Lovey would welcome you
Alina: -blushes a little bit- It could work out.. though I'm not used to a bunch of soquili being around me at one time.. -looks down- Though, it would be very appreciated..
Addi: -blinks and feels a bit of heat in his cheeks- I mean... there are 30 of us last I knew but most come and go that usually there's 10 or less home at once.... I mean...
Alina: Its okay. I don't mind. I'd really like to stay. -tries to be a bit more confident since she really hadn't stayed with anyone before besides her and Hyachi,but it was worth a shot?-
Addi: -grins and hauls himself up out of the snow- Wanta go now? -realizes he has no real clue how to get there -
Alina: Sure. -nods and stands up beside him- How will we find it? -laughs-
Addi: Well it's west and the sun.. it rises in the east so... we walk into the sunset? to start?
Alina: Alright. -starts walking towards it,was there something silly behind this? Or was he foreal taking her to a place to stay?Whats life without a little bit of risk.-

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:39 pm
Addi: -grins and trots to catch up with her- I've never had a travel-mate before... I'm.. happy. -wonders if he's acting like an idiot-
Alina: -smiles as he caught up,wiggles her tail- Oh? Its very nice. I'm glad you're happy!As long as you're happy I am.
Addi: Are uhm.. Are you always so kind? You're just so nice .. you're making me feel foolish -speaks candidly-
Alina: Always. There isn't anyway that I can't be rude to someone unless they are that way to me. But I will always be nice until I get fed up with rudeness.
Addi: That seems like the best policy - ruffles at her mane while walking along- You're soaked through, are you cold?
Alina: Yes it is. -blinks at him fluffing her mane- Maybe just a little bit. -giggles- Not a whole lot.
Addi: -frowns- that won't do.... -pauses and looks around- I've heard there's a hot spring around
Alina: -blinks- Its alright, I promise I can last. I am a deer you know. -giggles-
Addi: -secretly relieved since he would have had to /find/ said palce- Well.. We'll just keep traveling til we're sleepy? It gets dark so early this time of year...
Alina: I have no problem with that. -smiles- Thats fine. -nods and looks forward,she wasn't going to bother the fact that it was a little chill now-
Addi: -nudges her sash- What's this for? -curious since he's not seen a soq in cloth anything before-
Alina: Oh this? -looks down at it- I am not exactly sure,my mother wasn't able to tell me what its suppose to do. I just know i can store things in these little ball things.
Addi: ooo that's fancy... What do you put in them? -curious about all things apparently-
Alina: I store berries and small things like that,but i'm not sure what you're really suppose to put in it. -shrugs-
Addi: -grins- That's smart... I usually just gorge myself on berries. -grins at her- Tell me more about yourself pretty sun?
Alina: -keeps walking through the snow beside the male as she watched the snow flakes start falling down on them- Well..When i was just a small filly,my mother and father were murdered by a couple skinwalkers.They managed to find me a good place to hide before the skinwalkers actually came.But i watched every second of it. -which her biggest fear was now skinwalkers-
Addi: -shudders and looks at her with wide-eyes- Oh poor pretty Sun... oh dear I... I've not seen a skinwalker before ... I just... oh man
Alina: -looks down at her hooves and nods a little bit- Its terrifying. You never want to..
Addi: I bet... I bet there's more safety in numbers? -doesn't know how to make her feel better-
Alina: I am not sure. -looks at him- I don't ever want to find out..
Addi: -pauses and nibbles at her neck affectionately- Tell me a good story, your smile is gone
Alina: -leans into his nibble- My little lion found me terrified and by myself. She took care of me and helped me grow to be who i am.There were others who helped along the way but it was mostly her. -tries to smile even just a little bit-
Addi: -moves a bit closer and his butterflies transfer to her head and hair- Your lion sounds wonderful then...
Alina: She is,she didn't have to take care of me. But she took it upon herself to help me grow up and keep me safe.
Addi: -continues his nipping and nudging- Tell me more about yourself pretty Sun-lady
Alina: There is not much else to know,I am very open and nice to everyone.I listen to everyone no matter who and what they are. -leans into it some more-
Addi: -moves over to her shoulder and along her back, massaging and nipping along the way- There's a lot more to know but you're just modest
Alina: But its hard to talk about myself. -laughs- What about you? Why is it all me?
Addi: -blushes a bit- I actually have very few memories... I came from a place that I don't remember and Lovey found me... and between that I've just been bumbling around...
Alina: Do you think if you seen this place,you'd know it is where you came from? -she was curious- I'm glad she found you,i'm sure you wouldn't have found your way around or have known anyone.
Addi: -shakes his head slowly- It's honestly just a gaping black hole.. I've never even had flashbacks... -leans on her a little more- and I agree.. I know you're correct.
Alina: -nuzzles him and tries to comfort him- I see,Well maybe its best you haven't. -nods a little- Don't worry.
Addi: - settles against her more comfortabley and sighs deeply- I'm not worried, i like where I'm at right now
Alina: -nuzzles him- Why don't we rest somewhere? -nods- I am glad you do,that is good to know.
Addi: -grins- You lead the way pretty Sun-lady
Alina: Cmon~ -starts off towards a small cave off in the distance-

Non-Canon OOC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces