Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Guild Idea? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pharaoh Misa

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:49 pm
          I'm actually not sure if this goes here, but I'll put it here anyways. I was walking when I had an idea for a "celebration" of sorts for the guild. Like when we praise our new comers, you know make them feel welcome, there should be a day or an event where everyone in the guild dresses up as a newbie. You know, starter clothes, items under 5k, stuff of that sort and nature. We all know how hard it was starting up, and over time we were able to get better at this whole thing. I dunno, I just thought it would be nice to do something like that.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:36 am
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
          I'm actually not sure if this goes here, but I'll put it here anyways. I was walking when I had an idea for a "celebration" of sorts for the guild. Like when we praise our new comers, you know make them feel welcome, there should be a day or an event where everyone in the guild dresses up as a newbie. You know, starter clothes, items under 5k, stuff of that sort and nature. We all know how hard it was starting up, and over time we were able to get better at this whole thing. I dunno, I just thought it would be nice to do something like that.

I'll quote some of the crew with your idea so they will know about it! Seems fun! Thanks for sharing!

Ebania
Eternal Rebellion
Daypaw

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:00 pm
That is a wonderful idea! Currently we have the Meet and Greet for newbies, but a celebration with party games, etc. is a great way to welcome new members. Thank you for the suggestion! emotion_yatta  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games