Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
League of Legends: Mafia Edition GAME OVER [Minion Alliance] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eye of the Summoner

Shy Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:19 am
User Image

Hello Summoners,

Welcome to Summoner's Rift and this is League of Legends: Mafia Edition. This is a League of Legends themed mafia game. If you are unfamiliar with League of Legends, League of Legends is a popular MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) in which if you are interested you can see and play it here. I encourage all players to also play League with each other to make this experience more fun and realistic.

If you are unfamiliar with mafia, please allow me to give a brief explanation. Mafia is a mystery game of social deception, the object is to vote out the enemy which is the mafia (however in this game we will call them killers). Each player in this game will get a role, that role will be useful or not as useful depending on the situation. Once all the killers are out of the game by any means, the game will end and any players still alive will receive an equal piece of the prize unless a role or item clause.

Please note that this mafia game will not be held in this forum and will be held in the T3h Mafia Guild so if you are not currently a member of that guild please join because it is the only way you will be able to play this game. If you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask. In addition to this, if you have any suggestions on what I should add to this game, please let me know! I want this game to be the most fun!

The mule for this game is: Eye of the Summoner
Your Host for this Mafia Game is: -Candii_Sweet-
Your Co-Host for this Mafia game is: Shilshadu

Have a question? PM the Mule!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:21 am
User Image

- Follow Gaiaonline's Terms of Service.

- No screenshots and no copy and pasting Host or Co-host PMs and or messages of any kind this includes skype and tinychat.

- Once a vote is cast it can not be retracted.

- Don't be a toxic player. It is fine to send anons but any harassment through anons will not be tolerated.

- You do not need to be a player in this game to discuss.

- Missing two rounds of gameplay will result in that player being disconnected.

- Bribes are allowed between players but do not try and bribe any hosts or guild authority.

- If you are killed or sent back to base, do not fret. There are roles and items that may help you.  

Eye of the Summoner

Shy Codger

Eye of the Summoner

Shy Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:23 am
User Image

To vote, use the provided format and post that vote on the thread. When you want to use an item or an Active ability please PM the host!

Alliances are a key thing in this game, be sure to form them wisely.

This is not an individual game, work with people in the thread out in the open or behind the scenes.

You are allowed to lie in this game keep this in mind as "clues" start popping up.

Do not trust everything you see.

In order to play the game without the experience scarring you, please play with an open mind.

STALK EVERYONE.

Clues may pertain to more than the profile, be sure so search everywhere on someone.

Death scenes DO NOT have clues!

Please note: Any character on the list of roles may be used in death scenes which detail the important events in the round they pertain to; including but not limited to mentions and references to abilities.

Do not vote until you are absolutely sure, bandwagoning is frowned upon.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:24 am
User Image

Killer Role

User Image
Jinx
[ASu]

User Image Passive: Kills one player each round (No Cooldown)

User Image Active: Get Excited! - Once this is activated upon the next successful kill, Jinx may kill two players the next round. (4 round Cooldown)

User Image
Zed
Error 69 Not Found

User Image Active: Death Mark - If a player is marked with Zed's Death mark, that player will die in two rounds. This cannot be blocked by any normal means. (One Use)

User Image
Warwick
FUFFTPURR

User Image Active: Infinite Duress - When this is activated, Warwick can kill two people in one round and both of them will be stunned for that round. (4 round Cooldown)

User Image
Annie
I_am_IOI

User Image Active: Summon Tibbers - When this is activated, Annie will summon tibbers. When Tibbers is active, Tibbers will kill one person per round. Tibbers lasts for only two rounds. If Annie is killed or jailed and Tibbers is active, Tibbers can still kill for Annie while she is still in the game (one use)

Stealth Role

User Image
Caitlyn
Madam Anne Red

User Image Passive: Will get a clue on who Jinx's summoner is each round (No Cooldown)

User Image Active: 90 Caliber Net - Will capture a player and send them back to base. (4 round Cooldown)

User Image
Shen
children with machetes

User Image Passive: Will get a clue on who Zed's summoner is each round (No Cooldown)

User Image Active: Stand United - When this is activated Shen may choose one person to protect. Any vote cast against that person will not count and that person is also safe from an attack. (3 round Cooldown)

User Image
Teemo
ShadowRockerBoy

User Image Passive: Will get a clue on who Warwick's summoner is each round. (No Cooldown)

User Image Active: Noxious Trap - When teemo activates this, he will chose one person to set a mushroom near. If that person is visited by any role, teemo will know who that person was and what role they have. (1 round Cooldown)

User Image
Lux
illumimi

User Image Passive: Will get a clue on who Annie's summoner is each round. (No Cooldown)

User Image Active: Lucent Singularity - When Lux activates this, Lux will choose someone to investigate. Lux's light will illuminate if that person visits someone. If the person Lux is investigating visits someone, Lux will know who that person visited and what role the person she is investigating has. (1 round cooldown)

Tank Role

User Image
Zac
Forever-Starz

User Image Passive: If Zac is targeted for a kill, that kill will not go through the first time. (One Use)

User Image Active: Cell Division - When Zac dies, Zac will come back to life if he has no votes against him. (3 Round Cooldown)

User Image
Aatrox
darkraven120

User Image Passive: If Aatrox is targeted for a kill, that kill will not go through the first time. (One Use)

User Image Active: Blood Well - When Aatrox dies, he will immediately come back to life (5 round cooldown)

User Image
Tryndamere
Bobannan

User Image Passive: If Tryndamere is targeted for a kill, that kill will not go through the first time. (One Use)

User Image Active: Undying Rage - When this is activated, Tryndamere will guess if he will be killed that round. If he is targeted for a kill it will not go through. (1 round cooldown if correct, 3 round cooldown if incorrect)

Support Role

User Image
Sona
Kyllorac

User Image Passive: Can protect a player from harm each round, you may not use this on yourself. (No Cooldown)

User Image Active: Crescendo - When this is activated, Sona will choose either Jinx or Zed or Warwick and stun them. (3 round cooldown)

User Image
Soraka
piggyzhou

User Image Passive: Can protect a player from harm each round, you may not use this on yourself. (No Cooldown)

User Image Active: Wish - When this is activated, Soraka will choose 4 people to protect and those 4 players will be protected in that round. During this, Soraka is immune from kills as well. (6 round cooldown)

User Image
Zilean
Pandelic DJ

User Image Active: Chronoshift - When this is activated, Zilean will choose one player to come back to life. (4 round cooldown)

Utility Role

User Image
Heimerdinger
Artistic Wizard

User Image Passive: Every other round Heimerdinger will build an H-28G Turret Robot. These robots have the ability to vote and Heimerdinger will PM the host when they want to use the robot vote. Once a robot votes, they will run out of batteries and die so Heimerdinger will have to build another one. Heimerdinger can only have 3 robots at one time. The H-28G Turret Robot can be killed by a killer but not voted out. This means that Heimerdinger's robots will become a player in this game, they will show up on the vote list when a turret is active and will disappear if inactive. The turret is immune from getting voted out, but can be killed by a killer or item and can also be protected by a support role. However, the turret cannot be brought back to life, they can only be rebuilt within the next round.(1 round cooldown)

User Image Active: Upgrade!! - Heimerdinger will upgrade one of his robots, so they will able to vote twice in one round. (4 round cooldown)

User Image
Yorick
Dreaming Over

User Image Passive: Every other round, Yorick will dig the grave of a fallen player. When he does this, he will uncover the role they were. (1 round cooldown)

User Image Active: Omen of Death - If the role that Yorick uncovers is a power role, he will take on that role for one round. Yorick may only use the role's passive abilities.(4 round cooldown)

User Image
Zyra
RivailIe

User Image Passive: Every other round, Zyra will stun one player. Their vote and actions will not count that round. (1 round cooldown)

User Image Active: Rise of the Thorns: Upon death, Zyra will shoot a poisonous needle at one player which will kill them. This bypasses any form of normal protection. (one use)

User Image
Thresh
Elyralith

Passive: Thresh has no passive abilities, only actives.

User Image Active: Dark Passage - Thresh will use his lantern to retrieve a player who is stuck at the base and bring them back into battle. (3 round cooldown)

User Image Active: Death Sentence - Thresh will use his scythe to drag the player out of the game and make them stuck at base. (4 round cooldown)

NOTE: Thresh is a unique role in which they have two actives however they can only use one at a time.

User Image
Urf
iP00

User Image Passive: If Urf makes it to the end, each person will win 10% more gold in the winners circle. If Urf dies, the person who killed him will be charged 20% of their prize if they make it to the end. (No Cooldown)

User Image Active: Flippy Floppy - Urf may choose one person in the game except him and if they are in the winner's circle they will win 20% more of their prize. If this person does not make it to the end and is not in the winners circle, this person will automatically get 100k at the end of the game.

User ImageUser Image
Minion
Jackalust
zeoneandonlyfrogs
Serethielle
Kittytub
VanillaCreamx
milkutan
Priistine
joo is sour

Passive: Work with each other to find the killers by discussing and voting smart and trusting the right people.

Active: This role has no active abilities.  

Eye of the Summoner

Shy Codger

Eye of the Summoner

Shy Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:27 am
User Image

User Image
Mikael's Crucible

This item will bring any player back to life, you can use this on yourself or someone else.

User Image
Hextech Gunblade

This item will kill any player and will bypass any sort of protection.

User Image
Frost Queen's Claim

This item will send any player to the base, in addition to this you may return any player to the game including yourself.

User Image
Liandry's Torment

This item will double any passive ability, you may use this on yourself or someone else.

User Image
Twin Shadows

This item will double your vote for two rounds. In addition, players who are dead or at base will be able to vote when they use this item. You may use this item on yourself or someone else.

User Image
Guardian Angel

This item will bring you back to life at any time you are killed, this item is a passive item and once it is won it cannot be passed and it will only work on yourself. If you are already dead, it takes effect and brings you back to life.

User Image
Randuin's Omen

This item will stun any player in the game and their vote and actions will not count that round.

User Image
Talisman of Ascension

This item will place a player into the winner's circle at the end of the game and whatever the split profit is, the player will earn. If there is only one winner in the winner's circle, the effect of this item will be disabled. You may use this item on yourself or someone else.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:31 am
User Image

Error 69 Not Found
iP00
RivailIe
Jackalust
darkraven120
children with machetes
zeoneandonlyfrogs
Kyllorac
I_am_IOI
Artistic Wizard
Serethielle
Elyralith
Bobannan
ShadowRockerBoy
piggyzhou
Kittytub
VanillaCreamx
milkutan
Madam Anne Red
Priistine
house of lannister
illumimi
joo is sour
[ASu]
FUFFTPURR
Dreaming Over
Forever-Starz
Pandelic DJ

What is your Username?: error 69 not found
What would you like to be called?: error i guess
Please select your preferred champion: teemo/zak/jinx
Please ban an unwanted champion: minion or yorick
Tell me a little bit about yourself: um... I like dogs?
Do you understand this game so far?: I think so
Please link me your profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/error-69-not-found/36470053/

What is your Username?:iP00
What would you like to be called?: Perry
Please select your preferred champion: Jinx
Please ban an unwanted champion: Urf
Tell me a little bit about yourself: New year's resolution? Nope.
Do you understand this game so far?: yes...?
Please link me your profile:http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/ip00/27438321/

What is your Username?: RivailIe
What would you like to be called?: Levi
Please select your preferred champion: Teemo
Please ban an unwanted champion: Heimerdinger
Tell me a little bit about yourself: I respect my neighbors' privacy a lot. I like noodles and I have a collection of binoculars.
Do you understand this game so far?: Yes.
Please link me your profile: [Here]

What is your Username?: Jackalust
What would you like to be called?: Cumdumpster
Please select your preferred champion: dONT GOT 1
Please ban an unwanted champion: always ban kassadin noob
Tell me a little bit about yourself: Im a very nice & kind person to everyone!
Do you understand this game so far?: No i suck
Please link me your profile: www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/jackalust

What is your Username?: darkraven120
What would you like to be called?: raven
Please select your preferred champion: 1.Jinx/Warwick, 2. Thresh/Caitlyn
Please ban an unwanted champion:Minion
Tell me a little bit about yourself:im 26, been on gaia since 05, work full time, love/hate drawing, love singing but i sould like nails on a chalk board.
Do you understand this game so far?: yup
Please link me your profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/darkraven120/2499725/

What is your Username?: children with machetes
What would you like to be called?: whatever you'd like to call me c;
Please select your preferred champion: anyone and anything other than teemo
Please ban an unwanted champion: teemo. the little s**t.
Tell me a little bit about yourself: hi, I fell in love with league (minus my raging days) in August, and already loved Candii before then c; I'm canadian and studying to become a teacher. yaaaaaaaaay. I play support mainly, with some weird mid options and adc when I feel bloodthirsty. I'm a weird character
Do you understand this game so far?: yesyesyesyes c:
Please link me your profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/children-with-machetes/35863995/

What is your Username?: zeoneandonlyfrogs
What would you like to be called?: Frogs or Z
Please select your preferred champion: Yorick or Zed, Teemo is an awesome Detective tho XD
Please ban an unwanted champion: Zac
Tell me a little bit about yourself: I play LoL daily. I vend a lot so I'm mostly just active on gaia on there but I joined the mafia guild a few weeks ago cause I've played these games forever ago and they're always fun. =)
Do you understand this game so far?: Yeah seems simple enough.
Please link me your profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/zeoneandonlyfrogs/7058181/

What is your Username?: Kyllorac
What would you like to be called?: Kyll
Please select your preferred champion: Sona/Soraka
Please ban an unwanted champion: Urf
Tell me a little bit about yourself: My favorite food is dark chocolate. The darker, the better.
Do you understand this game so far?: Yes
Please link me your profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/kyllorac/2929179/

What is your Username?: i_am_ioi (though it is in all caps I prefer it in lowercase lol)
What would you like to be called?: ioi or Laya (my username isn't lol its ioi)
Please select your preferred champion: Aatrox
Please ban an unwanted champion: Caitlyn (IDK a lot of the role seem useful XD)
Tell me a little bit about yourself:
I like to RP, derp about, post gifs
Also, I like ponies!
Do you understand this game so far?: oh yeah pretty much^^"
Please link me your profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/i_am_ioi/18989647/

What is your Username?:Artistic Wizard
What would you like to be called?:Art or Wiz
Please select your preferred champion: I'd be happy to get any role
Please ban an unwanted champion: Just as long as Im not a minion
Tell me a little bit about yourself: What do I say? I'm a Michael jackson fan.. I guess?
Do you understand this game so far?: A bit confusing since I've never played LoL before but yeah seems interesting
Please link me your profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/artistic-wizard/36009745/

What is your Username?: Serethielle
What would you like to be called?: Sere
Please select your preferred champion: anything else. let's make this interesting.
Please ban an unwanted champion: Minion
Tell me a little bit about yourself: I draw a lot, go to school, and want to be left alone at times like any other student.
Do you understand this game so far?: Yes.
Please link me your profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/serethielle/22522425/

What is your Username?: Elyralith
What would you like to be called?: Ely works~
Please select your preferred champion: Zac or Yorick
Please ban an unwanted champion: No one really, haha
Tell me a little bit about yourself: Erm. I like anime and videogames. I also likeeeee reading, writing, drawing, and gaia!
I've always wanted to play LoL, but i don't have my own PC XD
Do you understand this game so far?: Yeah!~ I still need to go over the jobs and items again haha.
Please link me your profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/elyralith/34276651/

What is your Username?: Bobannan
What would you like to be called?: Bo
Please select your preferred champion: Yorick
Please ban an unwanted champion: Zed
Tell me a little bit about yourself: I play League of Legends and I've played in many mafia games. I love skiing and I'm a senior in high school.
Do you understand this game so far?:Yes
Please link me your profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/bobannan/17029230/

What is your Username?:ShadowRockerBoy
What would you like to be called?:Shadow
Please select your preferred champion:I guess anything you want to give me.
Please ban an unwanted champion:IDK. I would like to be a detective, I'm good at solving clues!
Tell me a little bit about yourself:I'll tell you any thing you want to know I'm a open book, So just ask.
Do you understand this game so far?:Yes I do I have played the basic version at camp for years, I feel like I know what goes on but will feel better once the first has ended to get the full grasp of the game.
Please link me your profile:http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/shadow-rocker-boy/7540972/?trade_id=7540972&_gaia_t_=4876

What is your Username?: piggyzhou
What would you like to be called?: um........... sylvir
Please select your preferred champion: it... doesn't matter... I've never played LoL. I just love Mafia.
Please ban an unwanted champion: N/A
Tell me a little bit about yourself: That's moving a little fast, YOU haven't even told me YOUR name yet
Do you understand this game so far?: Yes. Minus all the LoL champion names. I'll get used to them though! ^_^
Please link me your profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/piggyzhou/35575007/

What is your Username?: Kittytub
What would you like to be called?: Kitty
Please select your preferred champion: Soraka would be my first priority, Sona second
Please ban an unwanted champion: erm... zac? i like all the roles.
Tell me a little bit about yourself: i've been playing league for about a year, i'm silver ii but i don't play ranked. i main support. >w<
Do you understand this game so far?: i think so. hopefully i'll be able to learn as we go along!
Please link me your profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/kittytub/21586781/

What is your Username?: VanillaCreamx
What would you like to be called?: Bunni
Please select your preferred champion: Zilean
Please ban an unwanted champion: Minion
Tell me a little bit about yourself: I am a Silver 2, main support (typical girl support.) I'm learning adc, but I can't play any other roles Q U Q I like Dyrus. He makes good cupcakes.
Do you understand this game so far?: A little.
Please link me your profile: Here

What is your Username?: milkutan
What would you like to be called?: milku or mimu
Please select your preferred champion: Jinx
Please ban an unwanted champion: I DON'T WANT TO BE A MINION
Tell me a little bit about yourself: idk ;A; go on my prof? I main ADC but I occasionally play mid or top.
Do you understand this game so far?: Yep
Please link me your profile: plonk

What is your Username?: Madam Anne Red
What would you like to be called?: Red or Madam, or Anne...honestly will answer to anything that kinda sounds like those. Even Annie, my favorite LoL character to play as.
Please select your preferred champion: Well as Annie isn't a choice...Caitlyn. I've always liked her in the game and think she would be fun to be here too.
Please ban an unwanted champion: Warwick
Tell me a little bit about yourself: I play just about any MMO that I can find, I'm newer to MOBA's though, but I do enjoy some MOBA action now and then. LoL currently being a favorite to play occasionally.
Do you understand this game so far?: Yes! And it looks like a nice twist to Mafia. A little complicated but fun none-the-less.
Please link me your profile: This really needs updating now that I look at it...its so old! Mind I loved when I made it but...so old lol. http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/madam-anne-red/5162145/

What is your Username?: Priistine!
What would you like to be called?: slime-hobag
Please select your preferred champion: Any!
Please ban an unwanted champion: ALWAYS BAN TEEMO WOW
Tell me a little bit about yourself: I play league a lot I am diamond 1 support
Do you understand this game so far?: Yis
Please link me your profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/priistine/14442679/

What is your Username?: house of lannister
What would you like to be called?: star! starrii~
Please select your preferred champion: JINX~ because I main jinx Q__Q
Please ban an unwanted champion: heimerdinger
Tell me a little bit about yourself: hi my name is starrii i love candies and chocolate and i have a wicked sweet tooth Q_Q i love sweet people n just lots of ppl in general etccc ummm i can't access my normal main account right now so I'm using this account temporarily ^_^
Do you understand this game so far?: YUP
Please link me your profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/house-of-lannister/33589025/

What is your Username?:illumimi
What would you like to be called?:illu, lulu
Please select your preferred champion:I don't mind whatever
Please ban an unwanted champion:NONE because they're all pretty cool
Tell me a little bit about yourself: I do professional roller skating whoooo
Do you understand this game so far?:yup
Please link me your profile:http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/illumimi/28470821/

What is your Username?: [ASu]
What would you like to be called?: ASu
Please select your preferred champion: Random
Please ban an unwanted champion: Heimerdinger
Tell me a little bit about yourself: Just ask me
Do you understand this game so far?: The Basics.
Please link me your profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/asu/6871750/

What is your Username?: FUFFTPURR
What would you like to be called?: Fuff or Purr is exceptionally fine.
Please select your preferred champion: Zyra, or Sona.
Please ban an unwanted champion: Kha'zix. >:c
Tell me a little bit about yourself: Turned 14 recently, been playing League since April '13, and I rarely go into these types of forums; mainly CB, and MMO Games.
Do you understand this game so far?:Quite so, but I'll ask the questions on another day.
Please link me your profile:http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/fufftpurr/19082397/

What is your Username?: Dreaming Over
What would you like to be called?: Uhh Dreaming Over? >.<
Please select your preferred champion: Jinx , Zed and Warwick
Please ban an unwanted champion: Teemo/Sona
Tell me a little bit about yourself: Mmmm I'm a otaku fanboy
Do you understand this game so far?: Yeah
Please link me your profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/dreaming-over/30301865/

What is your Username?:Forever-Starz
What would you like to be called?:Starz
Please select your preferred champion:Jinx
Please ban an unwanted champion:Urf
Tell me a little bit about yourself:derpalerp. I'm snarky
Do you understand this game so far?:uhhhhh
Please link me your profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/forever-starz/9393998/?_gaia_t_=718

What is your Username?: Pandelic DJ
What would you like to be called?: Pande, Pan, DJ are the names I usually go by.
Please select your preferred champion: I don't really have a preferred champion. I usually go by any that are free to use atm. Till I can buy one with my points.
Please ban an unwanted champion: Those killers, cause I never liked being the killer in any way. People assume things about me, and it only ends up terribly. Lol
Tell me a little bit about yourself: .....!
Do you understand this game so far?: Of Course!
Please link me your profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/pandelic-dj/15759246/

Eye of the Summoner

Shy Codger

Eye of the Summoner

Shy Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:33 am
User Image

User Image
Killed

FUFFTPURR
Madam Anne Red
children with machetes
Kittytub
illumimi

User Image
At Base

Bobannan
Shadow Rocker Boy
Forever-Starz
Error 69 Not Found

User Image
Disconnected

VanillaCreamx
milkutan
joo is sour

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:39 am
User Image

In order to vote, please use the following format.
[quote="Eye of the Summoner"][/quote]
In the name of the League of Legends, I report to you that [b][color=red](Person you are voting for)[/color][/b] is dominating!

zeonandonlyfrogs AKA JanJiz End of Game Story of Minions OP alliance:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=100&t=24188123#362302871

Round 6
Round 6 Results

iP00 voted for house of lannister
Jackalust voted for house of lannister
darkraven120 voted for house of lannister
zeoneandonlyfrogs voted for house of lannister
I_am_IOI voted for house of lannister
house of lannister voted for
[ASu] voted for house of lannister

Round 5
Round 5 Results

iP00 voted for Artistic Wizard
Jackalust voted for Artistic Wizard
darkraven120 voted for Priistine
zeoneandonlyfrogs voted for Artistic Wizard
Kyllorac voted for Priistine
I_am_IOI voted for Artistic Wizard
Artistic Wizard voted for Priistine
piggyzhou voted for Jackalust
Priistine voted for Artistic Wizard
house of lannister voted for Artistic Wizard
[ASu] voted for Artistic Wizard
Pandelic DJ voted for I_am_IOI
H-28G Turret Robot #1 voted for
H-28G Turret Robot #2 voted for

Round 4
Round 4 Results

iP00 voted for Kyllorac
RivailIe voted for Kyllorac
Jackalust voted for Dreaming Over
darkraven120 voted for Dreaming Over
zeoneandonlyfrogs voted for Dreaming Over
Kyllorac voted for Jackalust
I_am_IOI voted for Dreaming Over
Artistic Wizard voted for Dreaming Over
Serethielle voted for Dreaming Over
Elyralith voted for Dreaming Over
piggyzhou voted for Dreaming Over
Priistine voted for Dreaming Over
house of lannister voted for Dreaming Over
[ASu] voted for Dreaming Over
Dreaming Over voted for Kyllorac
Pandelic DJ voted for

Round 3
Round 3 Results

Error 69 Not Found voted for darkraven120
iP00 voted for Jackalust
RivailIe voted for Error 69 Not Found
Jackalust voted for iP00
darkraven120 voted for Error 69 Not Found
children with machetes voted for Error 69 Not Found
zeoneandonlyfrogs voted for Error 69 Not Found
Kyllorac voted for Error 69 Not Found
I_am_IOI voted for Error 69 Not Found
Artistic Wizard voted for Error 69 Not Found
Serethielle voted for
Elyralith voted for RivailIe
piggyzhou voted for Error 69 not found
Kittytub voted for
Madam Anne Red voted for Error 69 Not Found
Priistine voted for
house of lannister voted for Error 69 Not Found
illumimi voted for darkraven120
[ASu] voted for Error 69 Not Found
Dreaming Over voted for house of lannister
Pandelic DJ voted for Darkraven120

Round 2
Round 2 Results

Error 69 Not Found voted for
iP00 voted for Error 69 Not Found
RivailIe voted for Error 69 Not Found
Jackalust voted for Forever-Starz
darkraven120 voted for piggyzhou
children with machetes voted for Forever-Starz
zeoneandonlyfrogs voted for Error 69 Not Found
Kyllorac voted for Error 69 Not Found
I_am_IOI voted for Error 69 Not Found
Artistic Wizard voted for Forever-Starz
Serethielle voted for Forever-Starz
Elyralith voted for Jackalust
piggyzhou voted for Forever-Starz
Kittytub voted for Forever-Starz
VanillaCreamx voted for
milkutan voted for
Madam Anne Red voted for Serethielle
Priistine voted for Forever-Starz
house of lannister voted for Forever-Starz
illumimi voted for iP00
joo is sour voted for
[ASu] voted for Error 69 Not Found
FUFFTPURR voted for Error 69 not found
Dreaming Over voted for Forever-Starz
Forever-Starz voted for Error 69 Not Found
Pandelic DJ voted for joo is sour
H-28G Turret Robot #1 voted for Forever-Starz

Round 1
Round 1 Results

Error 69 Not Found voted for Bobannan
iP00 voted for Bobannan
RivailIe voted for Bobannan
Jackalust voted for Bobannan
darkraven120 voted for Bobannan
children with machetes voted for Bobannan
zeoneandonlyfrogs voted for Bobannan
Kyllorac voted for Bobannan
I_am_IOI voted for Bobannan
Artistic Wizard voted for Bobannan
Serethielle voted for Bobannan
Bobannan voted for Error 69 not found
Elyralith voted for Bobannan
ShadowRockerBoy voted for Error 69 not found
piggyzhou voted for error 69 not found
Kittytub voted for
VanillaCreamx voted for
milkutan voted for
Madam Anne Red voted for Error 69 Not Found
Priistine voted for Bobannan
house of lannister voted for Bobannan
illumimi voted for Elyralith
joo is sour voted for
[ASu] voted for Error 69 not found
FUFFTPURR voted for iP00
Dreaming Over voted for Bobannan
Forever-Starz voted for
Pandelic DJ voted for house of lannister

Eye of the Summoner

Shy Codger

Eye of the Summoner

Shy Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:40 am
User Image

Prize Pot

Achievements

All known achievements are worth 25k, all secret achievements are 50k, any post achievement is worth 50k, any award achievement is worth 100k

Known Achievements

PentaKill - Be the 5th kill in one round.
Won by:N/A

Friendly - Help the first player from getting killed.
Won by: Kyllorac

Helpful - Use an item or role power to kill a killer or send a killer back to base
Won by: Jackalust

Teamwork - Be the last vote in a swing-vote situation.
Won by: Artistic Wizard

Honorable Opponent - Be the last person in the game.
Won by: N/A

Secret Achievements

Overpowered - Win the game as a killer.
Won by: I_am_IOI

Ganked - Be targeted by 2 or more killers
Won by:Madam Anne Red

Sight - Find the killer using a detective ability.

Feeder - Die more than once.

Kill Steal - Steal a killer's kill with an active or item. while not being another killer.

Post Achievements

30 Seconds Until Minions Spawn - First Person On page 100

Minions Have Spawned - First Person On page 130

Stealth Ward - First Person On page 75
Won by: darkraven120

That Tasted Purple - First Person On page 69

The Urf Award - First Person On page 300

Award Achievments

Support - Most respectful player
Won by: darkraven120

Top - Hardest working player

Attack Damage Carry - Player that caused the most Drama
Won by: Priistine

Mid - Player that was the most active
Won by: Pandelic DJ

Jungler - Player that was the least active but still won
Won by: I_am_IOI

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:41 am
User Image

Q: What Time are votes and or PMs due?
A: 11:59PM EST No Exceptions.

Q: How do I use an item or an Active ability?
A: PM the host mule, Eye of the summoner! Do not post that in the thread!

Q: Can I PM my vote?
A: No. Well unless you are heimerdinger and you need to PM your turret votes.

Q: Can I switch or pass my role?
A: No.

Q: Can I be killed in jail?

Q: Can I vote for myself?

Q: Why didn't I get * role?
A: Roles are decided based on many factors including RNG, profile, application, player interactions, etc.

Q: Will I keep my role if I am brought back into the game?
A: Yes.

Q: I am in a killer alliance and I want to end the game early, how early can I do so?
A: Since we're sticking with the League of Legends theme, the earliest is 5 players left.

Q: Can my active be used in the first round?
A: Yes

Q: What do(es) stun/at base/disconnected/killed mean?
A: in order: your special role if any was negated/you were sent to jail/you were disqualified/you were killed.  

Eye of the Summoner

Shy Codger

Eye of the Summoner

Shy Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:42 am
Shop Closed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:46 am
User Image

Eye of the Summoner

Shy Codger

Eye of the Summoner

Shy Codger