Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
League of Legends: Mafia Edition GAME OVER [Minion Alliance] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkraven120

Shaggy Pumpkin

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:03 pm
I_am_IOI
darkraven120
I_am_IOI
darkraven120
I_am_IOI

almost halfway done but I'm super hungry, I want dinnnerrr @>@

awesome job
what are you gonna eat??
im eating pot roast, covered in garlic, tabasco and green sauce baked potatoes, and carrots and celery
im stil hungry tbh

yeahhhh I need to finish the part I was working on to be officially halfway done lol

lol just did eat XP egg whites, 2 cheese sticks... more like a large protein snack than 'a dinner' lol I'll prbly have some mashed potatoes later XP

haha, well i know youll finish it xd
that sounds like a brunch rather then a dinner, if how you told me you eat, i assumed it would be a massive meal rofl
cheese sticks sound yummy thu

lol now 3/4 done my internship stuff for the week wow there is a lot but I'll do the rest Wednesday XP

yeahhh I bought a big bag of them so I'm sorta trying to eat them, also the protein is good so yuup

woohoo way to go IoI biggrin
cheese is good for you, but i dont think its good for you for every meal haha
straight milk is whats good for you. yuckie *cough* i hate milk. but still, its better for you then processed cheese rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:07 pm
darkraven120
I_am_IOI
darkraven120
I_am_IOI
darkraven120
I_am_IOI

almost halfway done but I'm super hungry, I want dinnnerrr @>@

awesome job
what are you gonna eat??
im eating pot roast, covered in garlic, tabasco and green sauce baked potatoes, and carrots and celery
im stil hungry tbh

yeahhhh I need to finish the part I was working on to be officially halfway done lol

lol just did eat XP egg whites, 2 cheese sticks... more like a large protein snack than 'a dinner' lol I'll prbly have some mashed potatoes later XP

that sounds like a brunch rather then a dinner, if how you told me you eat, i assumed it would be a massive meal rofl

lol now 3/4 done my internship stuff for the week wow there is a lot but I'll do the rest Wednesday XP

yeahhh I bought a big bag of them so I'm sorta trying to eat them, also the protein is good so yuup

straight milk is whats good for you. yuckie *cough* i hate milk. but still, its better for you then processed cheese rofl

lolol I like milk but I like it best IN MY TEA XP  

i_am_ioi

Sparkly Star

darkraven120

Shaggy Pumpkin

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:38 pm
I_am_IOI
darkraven120
I_am_IOI
darkraven120
I_am_IOI

haha,never tried milk and tea but it sounds yuckie
i do like bitter tea and bitter tea leaves biggrin
what kind of tea do you like?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:57 pm
darkraven120
I_am_IOI
darkraven120
I_am_IOI
darkraven120
I_am_IOI

lol if you don't like milk then idk if you'd like milk in your teaXD

LOL i have a problem with putting sugar in my tea- green tea, chai tea, black tea, other random stuffsXD  

i_am_ioi

Sparkly Star

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:07 pm
zeoneandonlyfrogs
Enjoy!

Zeoneandonlyfrogs and Jackalust gathered at the base around the nexus.

“How’d we end up being minions?” Zeoneandonlyfrogs said as he looked around at his friends, also minions, as the waited in line to go into laning phase.

“It’s ok, Ze. They’ll be yelling OP minions when we get that last hit on the enemy nexus.”

“MINIONS SPAWN IN 30 SECONDS”

Zeoneandonlyfrogs sighed. “You know if we go into lane, we’re dead right? First wave minions always die.”

Jackalust smirked. “Who says we’re going in lane?”

When the line of minions began to make their way up midlane Jackalust and Ze took the first left into the jungle.

“I am more of a wolf camp monster than a minion anyway.” Jackalust said as he stopped in front of the wolf camp.

“So you have a plan?” Ze asked.

“Of course I do. Come on.” Jackalust motioned for Ze to follow him.

They walked through the jungle and made their way up towards the Ancient Golem.

As they turned the corner Jackalust called out. “You there?”

Aatrox walked out of the bush. “Yeah, I’m here. Laning phase has started.”

“Did you get the info I was looking for?”

“Yes. And Sona is on board.”

Sona came out from behind the bush and smiled. “Don’t worry I have your back. And I just used crescendo against Warwick, so he won’t be a problem for a while.”

“Good. Ok, so we need to find others that can help. Has anyone found any other summoners to help us?”

“I’ve talked to Zyra. She said she would help.” Ze stated. “She can use her grasping roots to snare summoners for us.”

“Okay, so here’s the plan.” Jackalust started. “Aatrox, Sona and I will go top lane. Ze you go find Zyra in bot lane and see if you can find anyone else along the way to help us.”

“Okay. Sounds like a plan.” Ze agreed. “We can regroup at Elder Lizard camp in say five minutes?”

“Sounds good.”

They went their separate ways. Ze crossed over midlane to go into the other side of the jungle. There was no ward down so he was a surprise when he came across a girl killing off the final the monster in the Wraith camp.

“Who are you?” Ze demanded.

The girl jumped and took a step back. She looked around nervously.

“I asked who you are.” Ze repeated. She was still looking around possibility looking for an escape. When she saw there was none she straightened up and spoke.

“I’m…Soraka.” The girl replied. “Sorry you just startled me. I didn’t think I’d see anyone here. I’m just trying to survive this mess.”

Ze was eager to have another summoner on his side. “We should align and gather more people together. We need numbers to win this. I have Zyra on my side you could help and keep her safe and she could help us too.”

“I guess this would be easier if we had numbers. I'll protect Zyra then.”

“Come on.” Ze motioned for her to follow as he made his way to bottom lane.

They popped out of the jungle close to outer turret where Zyra was planting a seed in preparation for her next attack.

“Hey Zyra, this is Soraka. She said she could help us and keep you safe.”

“Perfect, we could use all the help we can get. We need to find more people to help if not we’ll be screwed though. Do you know anyone else that could help us Soraka?” Zyra asked.

“Maybe one, I can go find him. He’s a minion though so it won’t be much help.”

Ze bit his tongue. A minion could take down a turret if summoners were not careful. “Yes, well, all the help we could find would be great. Go find your friend, then come back here to bot lane and help keep Zyra safe.”

“Ok, I’ll be back as soon as I can.” With that Soraka disappeared back into the jungle.

“Zyra have you found anyone?”

“Urf. She’s on her way now. And she says she knows Yorick too.”

“Ok good they can help you protect the turrets. I’ll be back soon.” Ze stepped back into the jungle and made his way over to the Elder Lizard camp where Jackalust was already waiting.

“Well I have some good and bad news.” He said as soon as Ze approached.

“Good news first.”

“Aatrox has been talking to a lot of people. He’s talked to a few minions and he has also found Thresh. He also came across a girl who also claims to be a summoner but didn't want to reveal exactly who she was. Only gave him a clue, the letter ‘T’. On my way here I found Heimerdinger and Teemo.”

“That’s great!” Ze exclaimed.

“Yes well, bad news is I told Thresh to hook Teemo to base before I knew he was Teemo.”

“Damn. Is it too late to stop Thresh?”

“It is. I already told Teemo to stealth and watch out for Thresh because he’s looking for him, but Thresh is too good with his hook. He will find him. In the meantime though, Teemo is still willing to help us. Here is his clue.”

Quote:
Warwick's summoner can be in seven populated places at once.

“Hmm.. seven populated places. Could that mean seven continents? Technically stars can be seen from all seven at once.”

“That could be a possible. Come to think of it, that could be pointing to the girl that wouldn’t reveal who she was to Aatrox. Interesting. Maybe we should spread that around, let people know that it is possible she is Warwick. And also, Teemo says he will help shroom for us.”

“Great work.” Ze grinned.

They heard a rustle in the bushes and turned to find two summoners. The summoners were on the move searching for something. “Who goes there?” The woman asked.

“We’re just two minions trying to help.” Ze explained. He held out his hand. “I’m Ze.”

“Caitlyn.” She shook Ze’s hand. “And this is Shen.” The man just nodded.

“Oh! So you two are after Jinx and Zed!” Ze said excitedly. It was just their luck to come across the final two detectives. The two nodded in confirmation. “If you have clues we can help you!”

Caitlyn handed Ze two slips of paper with the clues.

Quote:
Zed's summoner may have been on a Sunday in ancient times. Try looking at a calendar.

Quote:
Jinx's summoner may sometimes be wearing a red string on their finger.

“Anyways, we’re going to bot lane to see if we can spot Jinx. Let us know if you find anything.”

“Likewise.” Ze responded.

When they left, Ze and Jackalust looked at the clues again.

“s**t, we might have a problem.” Ze handed the Jinx clue to Jackalust. “I met a girl earlier, I think she might match this clue.”

“Well that’s good we can catch her.”

“No, it’s not good. She told me she was Soraka.” Ze began to pace.

“Damn it. I led her right to Zyra hoping she would protect her in bot lane.”

“Don’t panic, Ze. Teemo can help us.” Jackalust suggested. “His shrooms. We have him place a shroom by Zyra that will tell us if someone other than Soraka visits Zyra. If Soraka or anyone else visits Zyra Teemo’s shroom will let us know who they are exactly. I’ll go find him right now so we can make sure this happens.”

Ze nodded and then Jackalust left immediately afterwards. He looked over the three clues again trying to figure them out but getting nowhere. After a while he started making his way back up through bot lane to meet up with Zyra and Urf.

As he exited the jungle he watched as Teemo rushed off passed the inner turret towards base. Before he could yell for him to be careful, Thresh’s hook landed right at his throat pulling him all the way to base. Ze sighed and then began to make his way back towards where he had left Zyra.

He didn’t see anyone around as he approached the outer turret. But then suddenly Jackalust was running towards him and he quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him into the jungle. They ran and hid in the tribush behind the Dragon lair. Jackalust looked behind him to make sure no one was following him before he began to speak. He told Ze what had just happened to him.

“WHAT? You were targeted by both Warwick AND Jinx. What the ********. Thank God you had Sona to protect you.”

“Yeah, she’s an angel.” Jackalust smiled. “I have some other interesting news from Teemo.”

“I saw Thresh hook him all the way to base. Doesn’t look like Teemo will be coming back.”

“Not only that. But your new friend ‘Soraka’ lied. Soraka never went to save Zyra. No one visited Zyra while the attack was going on. This girl might actually be Jinx.”

“I need to confront her then. We can’t let her kill off our allies. Come on.”
On their way, they met up with Caitlyn and Shen again and the second clues for Zed and Jinx were exchanged.

Quote:
Jinx's summoner has been known to break things or maybe fix them. Who knows?

Quote:
Zed's summoner has been known to be present when bad things happen.

They agreed to keep the clues to themselves for now just in case they got into the wrong hands. They didn’t need Jinx, Warwick, and Zed to find the clues and then align together themselves. Jackalust suggested that Caitlyn use her trap to send the person who he thought Warwick was and send them back to base. Caitlyn stayed silent. Shen offered to use his ability to shield someone, but Jackalust told him to save it for now. They went their separate ways again, and Jackalust and Ze continued to look for the girl who claimed to be Soraka.

They didn’t have to go far. They found the girl by the bottom inner turret with Zyra and Urf and another person they hadn’t met before, which was probably the minion friend she had told them about.

When they reached them Ze asked immediately, “Did you keep Zyra protected earlier?”

“Yeah I had her protected.” The girl responded. She looked around nervously almost as if she was looking for the best way to escape.
“That’s all I needed to know.” Ze and Jackalust exchanged a look and nodded. “So that means you’re jinx.” Ze accused.

The girl’s eyes went wide. “No I’m Soraka. Why would you think I’m Jinx.”
Because we know Teemo and he shroomed where Zyra was. No one visited her. You lied to me.”

The girl just stared at Ze afraid to say anything else. The girl shook her head and motioned for Ze to follow her and talk in private.

“Look Ze, I am Soraka. But you’re right I wasn’t protecting Zyra. I was protecting someone else, someone more important.”

“Zyra is one of the most important champions to find Jinx, Warwick, and Zed. Who could be more important than Zyra? Who were you protecting?” Ze demanded.

“I can’t say that, if I do…then I won’t be safe and neither would…”

“Who? Who are you helping? And how are they more important?”

The girl was nervous. “I’ve known him for years and he is a close friend.”

“A friend?” Ze looked back over to where everyone else was standing and looked over at the person the girl had brought. He was almost positive that was the only other person she could have saved.

“Yes. And…if you want to turn me in as a traitor I’ll understand. But I will keep my friend safe.”

Ze felt uneasy. Something was off. How could they trust her when she had already lied to them. “Look we need numbers to win and stay alive. The more people the better. But you can’t lie to us and then expect us to trust you now. We need to know who it was you saved and why.”

“If I told you I was protecting Jinx and we were willing to help you…” She sounded unsure. Again Ze looked over to the girl’s friend. Jackalust was standing at the edge of the jungle eyeing him suspiciously but still within range that he was listening to the entire conversation. Jackalust turned and walked over to Ze pulling him aside.

He whispered in Ze’s ear. “If she’s telling the truth we would have an upper hand in this fight. Jinx could be valuable to take out Warwick and Zed. If she steps out of line then we still have the option to expose them.” Ze nodded and went back over to the girl.

“You need to prove to us you’re loyalty with the next kill.” Ze demanded.

The girl smiled. “Who do you want killed?”

“Ze and I need to talk about things first then we can decide who dies.”

“Ok just let me know when you know who you want dead.”

“Also why did Jinx target me earlier?” Jackalust asked.

“You seem like a strong opponent. We want to win too. To do that, we tried to take out the strongest first.” The girl smiled and walked back over to her friend.

“So what do you think?” Ze asked.

Jackalust smirked. “Well we have Sona. And right before I was attacked I found Zilean too so he can protect you. We can start to set traps for those we believe are Zed and Warwick.”

“Well we have the clues now, so that will narrow it down. We know pretty much all the champions now, we just need to find Zed and Warwick. We could let the word get out that I was actually the one who saved you. Make me the target. That way when they go after me I will be protected and it’ll narrow our list of suspects down even more.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

They made a list of all the remaining players they didn’t know of. From the list they chose the person who most fit the clues and told Soraka to have Jinx target them next.

Afterwards,Jackalust was on his way back up to top lane to find Aatrox he met up with Zilean and told him to go to bot lane and protect Ze. When he found Aatrox they went around spreading the news that Ze was Sona and had protected Jackalust from death. Also giving everyone the Teemo clue for Warwick and pointing out the stars reference. When his job was done and he was convinced the girl would be dragged into base he made his way back to Ze. As he crossed over to midlane he heard a voice he knew was Ze’s coming from the bush.

“Ze?”

“Hey.” Ze walked out of the bush with Zilean in tow.

“Hey what are you doing in mid lane? I thought you were going to stay in bot?”

“Looks like our plan worked.” Ze said with a frown. “But it almost ended horribly. Zilean was targeted by Warwick and just barely made it out…
Apparently Jinx attacked and killed Warwick which allowed Zilean to run away to my aid. Zed tried to attack me but Zilean got to me in time.” Ze met Jackalust’s eyes and shared a silent conversation. They had been right on their choice for Jinx to kill. Jackalust’s mouth twitched into a smirk.

“Well I’m glad both of you made it out alive. That was too close.”

“Also, on my way up to save Ze I found something. Now, I trust you both so it doesn’t make a difference, but I thought you should know.” Zilean handed Jackalust a note.

Quote:
There are false clues about! Be careful of who you trust!

I am a detective who regrets her choice of alliance, they wish to fool people with false clues, but I would rather people receive the true ones.
I can't remove the ringleader however, he is too connected. No it is not Jack, the true leader is, zeoneandonlyfrogs.

He knows who I am so I cannot reveal myself. The clue I sent before is a true one, so is this one:

I will continue to send you clues, also the correct ones that I know he hides possibly. Just remember Heartstrings = truth.

“Did you show anyone else this?” Jackalust asked. Zilean shook his head. “Spread the clues around but leave out our names.”

“Okay, will do. Let me know when you need me again.”

As soon as Zilean left, Jackalust and Ze headed towards the jungle again.

“What the hell. The only ones who knew the clues and new that we were working together on them were Caitlyn and Shen themselves.”

“One of them must have sent this.”

“This could get us killed or sent to base.” Ze was upset. She trusted the detectives. But one if not both had thrown him to the wolves. “What if they’re working with Zed?” Ze suggested. “The clues that were left for Zilean only mentioned the Jinx clues. Maybe they suspect we are working with Jinx and they are only doing the same but with Zed and want us out?”

Jackalust thought for a moment. “I asked her earlier to trap someone we thought was Zed. If they are aligned with Zed and I was right, she could have told Zed we were the ones who suggested to take him out. They know that Sona was protecting me, so maybe that’s why you were targeted now.”

“That sounds very possible. Well this sucks.”

They brainstormed and came up with a few more possibilities as to who Zed could be. They chose two people who matched the closest to Zed’s clues.

One name was given to Jinx the other was given to Yorick. He would reanimate Warwick and have him kill the second person for them.

They met up with Caitlyn and Shen again. When they were confronted about the clues being released to others, and asked why it was sent out. Caitlyn explained that they were testing other allies to see if they were loyal.

Even though this did not make sense they played along.

Jackalust asked for the next set of clues, and this time they were hesitant but complied.

Quote:
Jinx's summoner dreams about being a bird, or a plane, or...something else.

Quote:
Zed enjoys to hide in a closet, something about the atmosphere.

Jackalust already could see the risk in their hesitation, and it wasn’t one he was willing to take.

Ze told them how they had planned a trap and gave Caitlyn the name of the person Aatrox had told Ze was Sona. He explained how Zed had targeted him only after he told that person he was Sona and was the one who had protected Jackalust. So it was highly possible that Zed tried to kill Ze since he thought he was Sona.

Caitlyn agreed that it made sense and agreed to trap them and send them back to base.

Once they left, Jackalust and Ze walked out to walk through the river in the jungle hoping they would come across any more useful information.

As they walked they noticed someone was following them. From a side bush someone came out from the shadows with his hands raised up in surrender.

“Jackalust, I just need to talk to you. I wanted to reveal myself to you and admit to you that I’m zed. I know I tried to kill you earlier, but I need your help. You seem to know a lot and I’m being hunted down by everyone. They want to take me back to base and I was hoping you had someone who could help me. We could be allies in this.”

“It’s a bit to late for that now, Zed. Everyone is looking for you. Sooner or later they will take you in. I don’t have anything that can help you now.”
Zed looked defeated. He began to retreat but Jackalust stopped him . “Before you go, who did you death mark?”

“Oh..I haven’t death marked anyone yet.”

“I know who gave you up, you should death mark them.” Jackalust handed Zed a note with Soraka’s name on it. Zed nodded and sank back into the shadows.

“I guess he’ll be gone soon.” Ze stated. “One less person to deal with.”

They decided to invade the enemy jungle in search for a killer that was rumored to have just been summoned. As they approached the enemy Ancient Golem camp they heard a small voice.

“Eeny, meeny, miny, burn!” Instantly a ball of fire filled the air where they knew the Golem camp to be. They continued to walk over cautiously, letting the fog shield them from view. As they got closer they saw a little girl with a teddy bear shooting fire from her hands at the Ancient Golem. “Ashes, ashes, they all fall down!” The little girl giggled wildly as the Ancient Golem came crashing down. “Come out, come out, where ever you are!” Suddenly the little girl turned on them with a swirling fireball in her hand.

She instantly put it out and began to jump in excitement when she realized who they were. “Ze! Jackalust! Hiiiiiiiiii! Have you come for Tibbers’ Tea party?!” She rushed over and grabbed onto Jackalust’s leg looking up at him with hopeful eyes.

“Of course we did!” He said to her and grabbed her hand. “Let’s go somewhere a little safer though, ok?”

“Mkay! Let’s go!” Annie skipped, hopped and jumped as she made her way down river with Ze and Jackalust back into the safety of their own jungle.

Ze placed a ward down in river in case anyone else had been following them.

“We need you to do something for us Annie.” Jackalust crouched down to be at level with Annie. “Some people tried to hurt us and we need your help to get rid of them.”

“Anything for Jackalust!” She giggled.

“Good. Now let’s go have that tea party with Tibbers.”

“Yay, TIBBERS!”

Jackalust gave her the names of Caitlyn and Shen.

Now with Annie on their side the second half of their plan would take place. There were too many involved in their plans. Ze and Jackalust began to plan who would need to go out first. They wanted to make sure everyone wasn’t reported for assisting the enemy team.

In passing Zilean came over while they were planning and gave them more news. “I’ve received this just moments ago.” He handed Jackalust a note.

Jackalust turned to Zilean. “Thanks for letting me know.”

“No prob. I’ll be around if you need me.”

“What is it, Jackalust?” Ze asked as Zilean left.

“Heimerdinger was trying to recruit Zilean. Apparently he was trying to get enough people to group together and take me down to send me back to base.” Jackalust frowned. “This is disappointing. Unluckily for Heimerdinger, everyone left wouldn’t group against me. I’ll be back in a bit.”

While Jackalust made his way up to top lane to find Heimerdinger, Jinx took out Thresh. Annie took out a minion and unfortunately Zyra. Upon her death, Zyra returned to her flower state and shot out a thorn at the closest life form, who happened to be Zilean. In the midst of all the commotion, Sona fell over Zyra’s rotting flower and was zapped by Jinx. The stun was so strong it stopped Sona’s heart instantly.

Annie skipped along river and stood in front of Baron Nashor. He was so big and she was so small.

“Bet you can’t take on Baron by yourself pipsqueak!”

Annie turned on her heal to see a girl twirling a purple caster wand in her hand. “Excuse me??”

“You heard me. I bet you can’t take Baron on by yourself. He’d melt you down and tear you to pieces in 5 seconds flat.”

“NUH UH!”

“Prove me wrong then.” The minion raised her eyebrow and motioned towards the pit. “Go on.”

Annie looked back at Baron Nashor. He was large and intimidating. But she smirked and walked right up to the Baron pit.

The minion’s eyes widened as she saw Annie surrounded by a shield of fire as she threw fireballs at Baron. The minion didn’t realized she had been inching forward to get a closer look at the crazy little girl taking on the huge monster. She didn’t think the little girl would actually be suicidal. She though Annie must be bat s**t crazy.

Then it all happened so quickly.

Annie turned and blasted a fireball right at the minion stunning her in place. Annie flashed over the back wall of the Baron pit and giggled as Baron Nashor’s poison dissolved the skin right off the minion’s bones.
She sent another fireball over the wall to finish it off. Now exalted with Baron Nashor, Annie began to feel more powerful and her wounds healed quicker.

She was ready for her next fight.

Jackalust made it up to top lane where Heimerdinger was pushing the enemy base turret with his H-28Q turret. When the turret crumbled down, Jackalust approached him.

Heimerdinger knew exactly why Jackalust had come up to find him. He could read it all over his face. “I’m sorry.” Heimerdinger said instantly.

“I just don’t get why you tried to over throw me. I’ve trusted you with information and you’ve been loyal to me this whole time, what changed?” Jackalust asked.

“I…I don’t know. I just felt like you had too much power. A minion shouldn’t have that much power. It’s unsettling.” Heimerdinger looked away. “I really am sorry. I hope this doesn’t change our agreement.”

Jackalust thought for a moment. “You are still my ally but, I can’t risk you influencing the rest of them. You’re next to be sent back to base.”

“I understand.”

“See you around, Donger.” Jackalust made his way back to where Ze would be waiting. It was time to start the final push down midlane.

After Heimerdinger was sent to base, Jackalust prepared for the final minion to be sent back to base and then started to rush down midlane with Ze. There was no one else left to stop them.

In the meantime, Aatrox was down river finishing off Dragon. After pocketing the extra gold, he recalled to base and finish off his Hextech Gunblade.

He knew it was time. He had been waiting since the first spawn to take out his revenge and he would finally have it. Jackalust had told him exactly where’d she’d be coming from and he made his way up through jungle towards the midlane inner enemy turret. He hid in a bush and waited. It wouldn’t be too long now.

Jinx knew the end was near and she was getting antsy. She wanted that final kill before they won. She figured the minion they had started to send off to base would be the perfect target. Just the kill she needed to get excited before she raced off towards the nexus.

She walked down midlane to follow the girl they had forced to walk back to base. As she closed in on the minion a loud roar broke out through the air and Jinx was immediately crushed to the ground.

Annie let Tibbers fall right on Jinx’s head to stun her. Annie didn’t want THAT minion to die, she was too nice. Annie watches as Tibbers attacks Jinx and pounds her down to the brink of death.

Jinx drinks a health potion and manages to blast Tibbers out of existence with her Super Mega Death Rocket.

Jinx drags herself up off the ground and throws a stun at Annie which she cheerfully dodges. “Stay still! I’m trying to shoot you!”

“Bad Jinx! BAD!”

Annie sends a wall of flames out to Jinx. Just barely missing her but still managed to disintegrate Jinx’s eyebrows. Annie laughed at how silly she looked. Jinx retaliated by throwing out her flame chompers at Annie. But she underestimated where they would land and the three chompers landed right in front of her. After a moment they exploded but did no damage to Annie.

“BUUUULLETSSSS.” Jinx growled in frustration. “I accidentally meant to do that on purpose!”

Annie was done playing around. She didn’t want to miss the big explosion that was going to happen any minute now. She threw a final fireball right at Jinx’s face.

Exhausted, Jinx couldn’t find the strength to move. “They…got me.” She closed her eyes and accepted her fate.

Annie’s fireball thrust Jinx backwards sending her flying through the air. Jinx crashed down hard into the ground.

Annie walked up to Jinx’s body and giggled when she saw Jinx’s two long blue pony tails curled up into the shape of a heart on the ground.

“Beaten by a little girl…Hah!” Annie picked up her stuffed Tibbers and skipped up midlane to find her friends.

Urf had been watching the fight between Jinx and Annie from a bush in river. She wanted to be as far away as possible. She heard that Ze and Jackalust were already heading up midlane for the final push so she left the safety of her bush and started to walk towards the enemy base.

Aatrox was patiently waiting. He watched in the distance as Jackalust and Ze marched up to the enemy base taking out the midlane inhibitor. He knew she couldn’t be far away now so he hid within the fog of the jungle and waited for Urf to come into view.

She was running up midlane trying to make it up to the nexus. Before Urf could make it passed the remains of the inner turret. He aimed his Hextech Gunblade right at her chest and pulled the trigger. Urf crumbled to the ground and Aatrox walked over to her as she bled out. “Now we’re even.”

Annie skipped over to Aatrox and giggled at his serious face. “Give me a piggy back ride!” She squeaked as she held out her arms to him. Aatrox smiled and lifted her up onto his shoulders. Annie wrapped her arms around his neck and let her Tibbers teddy bounced off Aatrox’s chest as he walked up to the enemy base.

There was nothing else blocking their way so they were able to just walk right up without the worry of getting attacked. All the turrets and inhibitors were down, only the nexus remained.

Jackalust and Ze were grinning as they took down the nexus.

“YAY!” Annie clapped excitedly as Jackalust got the last hit on the nexus and it exploded in front of them.

"VICTORY!"

Aatrox walked up to the nexus and stood by Jackalust and Ze. The four summoners basked in the glory of watching the remains of the nexus burn.

Aatrox laughed. “Minions OP.”

OI'll read it all later, but it looks amazing!~ <33
thank you c:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:12 pm
congrats minions!! blaugh  

Aliice in Wonderland

Greedy Lover

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

[ASu]

Inquisitive Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:11 pm
zeoneandonlyfrogs
Enjoy!

Zeoneandonlyfrogs and Jackalust gathered at the base around the nexus.

“How’d we end up being minions?” Zeoneandonlyfrogs said as he looked around at his friends, also minions, as the waited in line to go into laning phase.

“It’s ok, Ze. They’ll be yelling OP minions when we get that last hit on the enemy nexus.”

“MINIONS SPAWN IN 30 SECONDS”

Zeoneandonlyfrogs sighed. “You know if we go into lane, we’re dead right? First wave minions always die.”

Jackalust smirked. “Who says we’re going in lane?”

When the line of minions began to make their way up midlane Jackalust and Ze took the first left into the jungle.

“I am more of a wolf camp monster than a minion anyway.” Jackalust said as he stopped in front of the wolf camp.

“So you have a plan?” Ze asked.

“Of course I do. Come on.” Jackalust motioned for Ze to follow him.

They walked through the jungle and made their way up towards the Ancient Golem.

As they turned the corner Jackalust called out. “You there?”

Aatrox walked out of the bush. “Yeah, I’m here. Laning phase has started.”

“Did you get the info I was looking for?”

“Yes. And Sona is on board.”

Sona came out from behind the bush and smiled. “Don’t worry I have your back. And I just used crescendo against Warwick, so he won’t be a problem for a while.”

“Good. Ok, so we need to find others that can help. Has anyone found any other summoners to help us?”

“I’ve talked to Zyra. She said she would help.” Ze stated. “She can use her grasping roots to snare summoners for us.”

“Okay, so here’s the plan.” Jackalust started. “Aatrox, Sona and I will go top lane. Ze you go find Zyra in bot lane and see if you can find anyone else along the way to help us.”

“Okay. Sounds like a plan.” Ze agreed. “We can regroup at Elder Lizard camp in say five minutes?”

“Sounds good.”

They went their separate ways. Ze crossed over midlane to go into the other side of the jungle. There was no ward down so he was a surprise when he came across a girl killing off the final the monster in the Wraith camp.

“Who are you?” Ze demanded.

The girl jumped and took a step back. She looked around nervously.

“I asked who you are.” Ze repeated. She was still looking around possibility looking for an escape. When she saw there was none she straightened up and spoke.

“I’m…Soraka.” The girl replied. “Sorry you just startled me. I didn’t think I’d see anyone here. I’m just trying to survive this mess.”

Ze was eager to have another summoner on his side. “We should align and gather more people together. We need numbers to win this. I have Zyra on my side you could help and keep her safe and she could help us too.”

“I guess this would be easier if we had numbers. I'll protect Zyra then.”

“Come on.” Ze motioned for her to follow as he made his way to bottom lane.

They popped out of the jungle close to outer turret where Zyra was planting a seed in preparation for her next attack.

“Hey Zyra, this is Soraka. She said she could help us and keep you safe.”

“Perfect, we could use all the help we can get. We need to find more people to help if not we’ll be screwed though. Do you know anyone else that could help us Soraka?” Zyra asked.

“Maybe one, I can go find him. He’s a minion though so it won’t be much help.”

Ze bit his tongue. A minion could take down a turret if summoners were not careful. “Yes, well, all the help we could find would be great. Go find your friend, then come back here to bot lane and help keep Zyra safe.”

“Ok, I’ll be back as soon as I can.” With that Soraka disappeared back into the jungle.

“Zyra have you found anyone?”

“Urf. She’s on her way now. And she says she knows Yorick too.”

“Ok good they can help you protect the turrets. I’ll be back soon.” Ze stepped back into the jungle and made his way over to the Elder Lizard camp where Jackalust was already waiting.

“Well I have some good and bad news.” He said as soon as Ze approached.

“Good news first.”

“Aatrox has been talking to a lot of people. He’s talked to a few minions and he has also found Thresh. He also came across a girl who also claims to be a summoner but didn't want to reveal exactly who she was. Only gave him a clue, the letter ‘T’. On my way here I found Heimerdinger and Teemo.”

“That’s great!” Ze exclaimed.

“Yes well, bad news is I told Thresh to hook Teemo to base before I knew he was Teemo.”

“Damn. Is it too late to stop Thresh?”

“It is. I already told Teemo to stealth and watch out for Thresh because he’s looking for him, but Thresh is too good with his hook. He will find him. In the meantime though, Teemo is still willing to help us. Here is his clue.”

Quote:
Warwick's summoner can be in seven populated places at once.

“Hmm.. seven populated places. Could that mean seven continents? Technically stars can be seen from all seven at once.”

“That could be a possible. Come to think of it, that could be pointing to the girl that wouldn’t reveal who she was to Aatrox. Interesting. Maybe we should spread that around, let people know that it is possible she is Warwick. And also, Teemo says he will help shroom for us.”

“Great work.” Ze grinned.

They heard a rustle in the bushes and turned to find two summoners. The summoners were on the move searching for something. “Who goes there?” The woman asked.

“We’re just two minions trying to help.” Ze explained. He held out his hand. “I’m Ze.”

“Caitlyn.” She shook Ze’s hand. “And this is Shen.” The man just nodded.

“Oh! So you two are after Jinx and Zed!” Ze said excitedly. It was just their luck to come across the final two detectives. The two nodded in confirmation. “If you have clues we can help you!”

Caitlyn handed Ze two slips of paper with the clues.

Quote:
Zed's summoner may have been on a Sunday in ancient times. Try looking at a calendar.

Quote:
Jinx's summoner may sometimes be wearing a red string on their finger.

“Anyways, we’re going to bot lane to see if we can spot Jinx. Let us know if you find anything.”

“Likewise.” Ze responded.

When they left, Ze and Jackalust looked at the clues again.

“s**t, we might have a problem.” Ze handed the Jinx clue to Jackalust. “I met a girl earlier, I think she might match this clue.”

“Well that’s good we can catch her.”

“No, it’s not good. She told me she was Soraka.” Ze began to pace.

“Damn it. I led her right to Zyra hoping she would protect her in bot lane.”

“Don’t panic, Ze. Teemo can help us.” Jackalust suggested. “His shrooms. We have him place a shroom by Zyra that will tell us if someone other than Soraka visits Zyra. If Soraka or anyone else visits Zyra Teemo’s shroom will let us know who they are exactly. I’ll go find him right now so we can make sure this happens.”

Ze nodded and then Jackalust left immediately afterwards. He looked over the three clues again trying to figure them out but getting nowhere. After a while he started making his way back up through bot lane to meet up with Zyra and Urf.

As he exited the jungle he watched as Teemo rushed off passed the inner turret towards base. Before he could yell for him to be careful, Thresh’s hook landed right at his throat pulling him all the way to base. Ze sighed and then began to make his way back towards where he had left Zyra.

He didn’t see anyone around as he approached the outer turret. But then suddenly Jackalust was running towards him and he quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him into the jungle. They ran and hid in the tribush behind the Dragon lair. Jackalust looked behind him to make sure no one was following him before he began to speak. He told Ze what had just happened to him.

“WHAT? You were targeted by both Warwick AND Jinx. What the ********. Thank God you had Sona to protect you.”

“Yeah, she’s an angel.” Jackalust smiled. “I have some other interesting news from Teemo.”

“I saw Thresh hook him all the way to base. Doesn’t look like Teemo will be coming back.”

“Not only that. But your new friend ‘Soraka’ lied. Soraka never went to save Zyra. No one visited Zyra while the attack was going on. This girl might actually be Jinx.”

“I need to confront her then. We can’t let her kill off our allies. Come on.”
On their way, they met up with Caitlyn and Shen again and the second clues for Zed and Jinx were exchanged.

Quote:

Quote:
Zed's summoner has been known to be present when bad things happen.

They agreed to keep the clues to themselves for now just in case they got into the wrong hands. They didn’t need Jinx, Warwick, and Zed to find the clues and then align together themselves. Jackalust suggested that Caitlyn use her trap to send the person who he thought Warwick was and send them back to base. Caitlyn stayed silent. Shen offered to use his ability to shield someone, but Jackalust told him to save it for now. They went their separate ways again, and Jackalust and Ze continued to look for the girl who claimed to be Soraka.

They didn’t have to go far. They found the girl by the bottom inner turret with Zyra and Urf and another person they hadn’t met before, which was probably the minion friend she had told them about.

When they reached them Ze asked immediately, “Did you keep Zyra protected earlier?”

“Yeah I had her protected.” The girl responded. She looked around nervously almost as if she was looking for the best way to escape.
“That’s all I needed to know.” Ze and Jackalust exchanged a look and nodded. “So that means you’re jinx.” Ze accused.

The girl’s eyes went wide. “No I’m Soraka. Why would you think I’m Jinx.”
Because we know Teemo and he shroomed where Zyra was. No one visited her. You lied to me.”

The girl just stared at Ze afraid to say anything else. The girl shook her head and motioned for Ze to follow her and talk in private.

“Look Ze, I am Soraka. But you’re right I wasn’t protecting Zyra. I was protecting someone else, someone more important.”

“Zyra is one of the most important champions to find Jinx, Warwick, and Zed. Who could be more important than Zyra? Who were you protecting?” Ze demanded.

“I can’t say that, if I do…then I won’t be safe and neither would…”

“Who? Who are you helping? And how are they more important?”

The girl was nervous. “I’ve known him for years and he is a close friend.”

“A friend?” Ze looked back over to where everyone else was standing and looked over at the person the girl had brought. He was almost positive that was the only other person she could have saved.

“Yes. And…if you want to turn me in as a traitor I’ll understand. But I will keep my friend safe.”

Ze felt uneasy. Something was off. How could they trust her when she had already lied to them. “Look we need numbers to win and stay alive. The more people the better. But you can’t lie to us and then expect us to trust you now. We need to know who it was you saved and why.”

“If I told you I was protecting Jinx and we were willing to help you…” She sounded unsure. Again Ze looked over to the girl’s friend. Jackalust was standing at the edge of the jungle eyeing him suspiciously but still within range that he was listening to the entire conversation. Jackalust turned and walked over to Ze pulling him aside.

He whispered in Ze’s ear. “If she’s telling the truth we would have an upper hand in this fight. Jinx could be valuable to take out Warwick and Zed. If she steps out of line then we still have the option to expose them.” Ze nodded and went back over to the girl.

“You need to prove to us you’re loyalty with the next kill.” Ze demanded.

The girl smiled. “Who do you want killed?”

“Ze and I need to talk about things first then we can decide who dies.”

“Ok just let me know when you know who you want dead.”

“Also why did Jinx target me earlier?” Jackalust asked.

“You seem like a strong opponent. We want to win too. To do that, we tried to take out the strongest first.” The girl smiled and walked back over to her friend.

“So what do you think?” Ze asked.

Jackalust smirked. “Well we have Sona. And right before I was attacked I found Zilean too so he can protect you. We can start to set traps for those we believe are Zed and Warwick.”

“Well we have the clues now, so that will narrow it down. We know pretty much all the champions now, we just need to find Zed and Warwick. We could let the word get out that I was actually the one who saved you. Make me the target. That way when they go after me I will be protected and it’ll narrow our list of suspects down even more.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

They made a list of all the remaining players they didn’t know of. From the list they chose the person who most fit the clues and told Soraka to have Jinx target them next.

Afterwards,Jackalust was on his way back up to top lane to find Aatrox he met up with Zilean and told him to go to bot lane and protect Ze. When he found Aatrox they went around spreading the news that Ze was Sona and had protected Jackalust from death. Also giving everyone the Teemo clue for Warwick and pointing out the stars reference. When his job was done and he was convinced the girl would be dragged into base he made his way back to Ze. As he crossed over to midlane he heard a voice he knew was Ze’s coming from the bush.

“Ze?”

“Hey.” Ze walked out of the bush with Zilean in tow.

“Hey what are you doing in mid lane? I thought you were going to stay in bot?”

“Looks like our plan worked.” Ze said with a frown. “But it almost ended horribly. Zilean was targeted by Warwick and just barely made it out…
Apparently Jinx attacked and killed Warwick which allowed Zilean to run away to my aid. Zed tried to attack me but Zilean got to me in time.” Ze met Jackalust’s eyes and shared a silent conversation. They had been right on their choice for Jinx to kill. Jackalust’s mouth twitched into a smirk.

“Well I’m glad both of you made it out alive. That was too close.”

“Also, on my way up to save Ze I found something. Now, I trust you both so it doesn’t make a difference, but I thought you should know.” Zilean handed Jackalust a note.

Quote:
There are false clues about! Be careful of who you trust!

I am a detective who regrets her choice of alliance, they wish to fool people with false clues, but I would rather people receive the true ones.
I can't remove the ringleader however, he is too connected. No it is not Jack, the true leader is, zeoneandonlyfrogs.

He knows who I am so I cannot reveal myself. The clue I sent before is a true one, so is this one:

I will continue to send you clues, also the correct ones that I know he hides possibly. Just remember Heartstrings = truth.

“Did you show anyone else this?” Jackalust asked. Zilean shook his head. “Spread the clues around but leave out our names.”

“Okay, will do. Let me know when you need me again.”

As soon as Zilean left, Jackalust and Ze headed towards the jungle again.

“What the hell. The only ones who knew the clues and new that we were working together on them were Caitlyn and Shen themselves.”

“One of them must have sent this.”

“This could get us killed or sent to base.” Ze was upset. She trusted the detectives. But one if not both had thrown him to the wolves. “What if they’re working with Zed?” Ze suggested. “The clues that were left for Zilean only mentioned the Jinx clues. Maybe they suspect we are working with Jinx and they are only doing the same but with Zed and want us out?”

Jackalust thought for a moment. “I asked her earlier to trap someone we thought was Zed. If they are aligned with Zed and I was right, she could have told Zed we were the ones who suggested to take him out. They know that Sona was protecting me, so maybe that’s why you were targeted now.”

“That sounds very possible. Well this sucks.”

They brainstormed and came up with a few more possibilities as to who Zed could be. They chose two people who matched the closest to Zed’s clues.

One name was given to Jinx the other was given to Yorick. He would reanimate Warwick and have him kill the second person for them.

They met up with Caitlyn and Shen again. When they were confronted about the clues being released to others, and asked why it was sent out. Caitlyn explained that they were testing other allies to see if they were loyal.

Even though this did not make sense they played along.

Jackalust asked for the next set of clues, and this time they were hesitant but complied.

Quote:
Jinx's summoner dreams about being a bird, or a plane, or...something else.

Quote:
Zed enjoys to hide in a closet, something about the atmosphere.

Jackalust already could see the risk in their hesitation, and it wasn’t one he was willing to take.

Ze told them how they had planned a trap and gave Caitlyn the name of the person Aatrox had told Ze was Sona. He explained how Zed had targeted him only after he told that person he was Sona and was the one who had protected Jackalust. So it was highly possible that Zed tried to kill Ze since he thought he was Sona.

Caitlyn agreed that it made sense and agreed to trap them and send them back to base.

Once they left, Jackalust and Ze walked out to walk through the river in the jungle hoping they would come across any more useful information.

As they walked they noticed someone was following them. From a side bush someone came out from the shadows with his hands raised up in surrender.

“Jackalust, I just need to talk to you. I wanted to reveal myself to you and admit to you that I’m zed. I know I tried to kill you earlier, but I need your help. You seem to know a lot and I’m being hunted down by everyone. They want to take me back to base and I was hoping you had someone who could help me. We could be allies in this.”

“It’s a bit to late for that now, Zed. Everyone is looking for you. Sooner or later they will take you in. I don’t have anything that can help you now.”
Zed looked defeated. He began to retreat but Jackalust stopped him . “Before you go, who did you death mark?”

“Oh..I haven’t death marked anyone yet.”

“I know who gave you up, you should death mark them.” Jackalust handed Zed a note with Soraka’s name on it. Zed nodded and sank back into the shadows.

“I guess he’ll be gone soon.” Ze stated. “One less person to deal with.”

They decided to invade the enemy jungle in search for a killer that was rumored to have just been summoned. As they approached the enemy Ancient Golem camp they heard a small voice.

“Eeny, meeny, miny, burn!” Instantly a ball of fire filled the air where they knew the Golem camp to be. They continued to walk over cautiously, letting the fog shield them from view. As they got closer they saw a little girl with a teddy bear shooting fire from her hands at the Ancient Golem. “Ashes, ashes, they all fall down!” The little girl giggled wildly as the Ancient Golem came crashing down. “Come out, come out, where ever you are!” Suddenly the little girl turned on them with a swirling fireball in her hand.

She instantly put it out and began to jump in excitement when she realized who they were. “Ze! Jackalust! Hiiiiiiiiii! Have you come for Tibbers’ Tea party?!” She rushed over and grabbed onto Jackalust’s leg looking up at him with hopeful eyes.

“Of course we did!” He said to her and grabbed her hand. “Let’s go somewhere a little safer though, ok?”

“Mkay! Let’s go!” Annie skipped, hopped and jumped as she made her way down river with Ze and Jackalust back into the safety of their own jungle.

Ze placed a ward down in river in case anyone else had been following them.

“We need you to do something for us Annie.” Jackalust crouched down to be at level with Annie. “Some people tried to hurt us and we need your help to get rid of them.”

“Anything for Jackalust!” She giggled.

“Good. Now let’s go have that tea party with Tibbers.”

“Yay, TIBBERS!”

Jackalust gave her the names of Caitlyn and Shen.

Now with Annie on their side the second half of their plan would take place. There were too many involved in their plans. Ze and Jackalust began to plan who would need to go out first. They wanted to make sure everyone wasn’t reported for assisting the enemy team.

In passing Zilean came over while they were planning and gave them more news. “I’ve received this just moments ago.” He handed Jackalust a note.

Jackalust turned to Zilean. “Thanks for letting me know.”

“No prob. I’ll be around if you need me.”

“What is it, Jackalust?” Ze asked as Zilean left.

“Heimerdinger was trying to recruit Zilean. Apparently he was trying to get enough people to group together and take me down to send me back to base.” Jackalust frowned. “This is disappointing. Unluckily for Heimerdinger, everyone left wouldn’t group against me. I’ll be back in a bit.”

While Jackalust made his way up to top lane to find Heimerdinger, Jinx took out Thresh. Annie took out a minion and unfortunately Zyra. Upon her death, Zyra returned to her flower state and shot out a thorn at the closest life form, who happened to be Zilean. In the midst of all the commotion, Sona fell over Zyra’s rotting flower and was zapped by Jinx. The stun was so strong it stopped Sona’s heart instantly.

Annie skipped along river and stood in front of Baron Nashor. He was so big and she was so small.

“Bet you can’t take on Baron by yourself pipsqueak!”

Annie turned on her heal to see a girl twirling a purple caster wand in her hand. “Excuse me??”

“You heard me. I bet you can’t take Baron on by yourself. He’d melt you down and tear you to pieces in 5 seconds flat.”

“NUH UH!”

“Prove me wrong then.” The minion raised her eyebrow and motioned towards the pit. “Go on.”

Annie looked back at Baron Nashor. He was large and intimidating. But she smirked and walked right up to the Baron pit.

The minion’s eyes widened as she saw Annie surrounded by a shield of fire as she threw fireballs at Baron. The minion didn’t realized she had been inching forward to get a closer look at the crazy little girl taking on the huge monster. She didn’t think the little girl would actually be suicidal. She though Annie must be bat s**t crazy.

Then it all happened so quickly.

Annie turned and blasted a fireball right at the minion stunning her in place. Annie flashed over the back wall of the Baron pit and giggled as Baron Nashor’s poison dissolved the skin right off the minion’s bones.
She sent another fireball over the wall to finish it off. Now exalted with Baron Nashor, Annie began to feel more powerful and her wounds healed quicker.

She was ready for her next fight.

Jackalust made it up to top lane where Heimerdinger was pushing the enemy base turret with his H-28Q turret. When the turret crumbled down, Jackalust approached him.

Heimerdinger knew exactly why Jackalust had come up to find him. He could read it all over his face. “I’m sorry.” Heimerdinger said instantly.

“I just don’t get why you tried to over throw me. I’ve trusted you with information and you’ve been loyal to me this whole time, what changed?” Jackalust asked.

“I…I don’t know. I just felt like you had too much power. A minion shouldn’t have that much power. It’s unsettling.” Heimerdinger looked away. “I really am sorry. I hope this doesn’t change our agreement.”

Jackalust thought for a moment. “You are still my ally but, I can’t risk you influencing the rest of them. You’re next to be sent back to base.”

“I understand.”

“See you around, Donger.” Jackalust made his way back to where Ze would be waiting. It was time to start the final push down midlane.

After Heimerdinger was sent to base, Jackalust prepared for the final minion to be sent back to base and then started to rush down midlane with Ze. There was no one else left to stop them.

In the meantime, Aatrox was down river finishing off Dragon. After pocketing the extra gold, he recalled to base and finish off his Hextech Gunblade.

He knew it was time. He had been waiting since the first spawn to take out his revenge and he would finally have it. Jackalust had told him exactly where’d she’d be coming from and he made his way up through jungle towards the midlane inner enemy turret. He hid in a bush and waited. It wouldn’t be too long now.

Jinx knew the end was near and she was getting antsy. She wanted that final kill before they won. She figured the minion they had started to send off to base would be the perfect target. Just the kill she needed to get excited before she raced off towards the nexus.

She walked down midlane to follow the girl they had forced to walk back to base. As she closed in on the minion a loud roar broke out through the air and Jinx was immediately crushed to the ground.

Annie let Tibbers fall right on Jinx’s head to stun her. Annie didn’t want THAT minion to die, she was too nice. Annie watches as Tibbers attacks Jinx and pounds her down to the brink of death.

Jinx drinks a health potion and manages to blast Tibbers out of existence with her Super Mega Death Rocket.

Jinx drags herself up off the ground and throws a stun at Annie which she cheerfully dodges. “Stay still! I’m trying to shoot you!”

“Bad Jinx! BAD!”

Annie sends a wall of flames out to Jinx. Just barely missing her but still managed to disintegrate Jinx’s eyebrows. Annie laughed at how silly she looked. Jinx retaliated by throwing out her flame chompers at Annie. But she underestimated where they would land and the three chompers landed right in front of her. After a moment they exploded but did no damage to Annie.

“BUUUULLETSSSS.” Jinx growled in frustration. “I accidentally meant to do that on purpose!”

Annie was done playing around. She didn’t want to miss the big explosion that was going to happen any minute now. She threw a final fireball right at Jinx’s face.

Exhausted, Jinx couldn’t find the strength to move. “They…got me.” She closed her eyes and accepted her fate.

Annie’s fireball thrust Jinx backwards sending her flying through the air. Jinx crashed down hard into the ground.

Annie walked up to Jinx’s body and giggled when she saw Jinx’s two long blue pony tails curled up into the shape of a heart on the ground.

“Beaten by a little girl…Hah!” Annie picked up her stuffed Tibbers and skipped up midlane to find her friends.

Urf had been watching the fight between Jinx and Annie from a bush in river. She wanted to be as far away as possible. She heard that Ze and Jackalust were already heading up midlane for the final push so she left the safety of her bush and started to walk towards the enemy base.

Aatrox was patiently waiting. He watched in the distance as Jackalust and Ze marched up to the enemy base taking out the midlane inhibitor. He knew she couldn’t be far away now so he hid within the fog of the jungle and waited for Urf to come into view.

She was running up midlane trying to make it up to the nexus. Before Urf could make it passed the remains of the inner turret. He aimed his Hextech Gunblade right at her chest and pulled the trigger. Urf crumbled to the ground and Aatrox walked over to her as she bled out. “Now we’re even.”

Annie skipped over to Aatrox and giggled at his serious face. “Give me a piggy back ride!” She squeaked as she held out her arms to him. Aatrox smiled and lifted her up onto his shoulders. Annie wrapped her arms around his neck and let her Tibbers teddy bounced off Aatrox’s chest as he walked up to the enemy base.

There was nothing else blocking their way so they were able to just walk right up without the worry of getting attacked. All the turrets and inhibitors were down, only the nexus remained.

Jackalust and Ze were grinning as they took down the nexus.

“YAY!” Annie clapped excitedly as Jackalust got the last hit on the nexus and it exploded in front of them.

"VICTORY!"

Aatrox walked up to the nexus and stood by Jackalust and Ze. The four summoners basked in the glory of watching the remains of the nexus burn.

Aatrox laughed. “Minions OP.”

Bravo *claps hands*, this fills in all detail of the invisible hands working in the background.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:09 am
I_am_IOI
darkraven120
I_am_IOI
darkraven120
I_am_IOI

LOL i have a problem with putting sugar in my tea- green tea, chai tea, black tea, other random stuffsXD

it sounds horrible haha
i know i like milk in my coffee, but thats it
green tea (unsweet) and black tea are good
so how's the homework going?  

darkraven120

Shaggy Pumpkin

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

i_am_ioi

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:24 am
darkraven120
I_am_IOI
darkraven120
I_am_IOI
darkraven120
I_am_IOI

it sounds horrible haha
Oh I went to bed a while before you replied to this lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:42 pm
I_am_IOI
darkraven120
I_am_IOI
darkraven120
I_am_IOI

it sounds horrible haha

haha ya i went to bed before u replied haha
so hows your day??  

darkraven120

Shaggy Pumpkin

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

i_am_ioi

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:46 pm
darkraven120
I_am_IOI
darkraven120
I_am_IOI
darkraven120
I_am_IOI

it sounds horrible haha

so hows your day??

pretty good, but I have to go have dinner then a night class in about an hour and 45min  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:55 pm
I_am_IOI
darkraven120
I_am_IOI
darkraven120
I_am_IOI

it sounds horrible haha

so hows your day??

pretty good, but I have to go have dinner then a night class in about an hour and 45min

nice
sounds like dinner is the better part of the night biggrin
i hope class goes well
don't have tooooooooooo much fun  

darkraven120

Shaggy Pumpkin

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

i_am_ioi

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:00 pm
darkraven120
I_am_IOI
darkraven120
I_am_IOI
darkraven120
I_am_IOI

it sounds horrible haha

so hows your day??

nice
sounds like dinner is the better part of the night biggrin
i hope class goes well
don't have tooooooooooo much fun

lol yeah i'm going to get chicken tenders and fries at that second place to eat on campus that isn't the shitty dininghall that i no longer have a meal plan to use LOL

well i have a friend in the class so we'll probably just take notes and derp about XP  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:45 pm
I_am_IOI

dang that sucks
how did u lose the meal plan??
fries sound yummy
i havent used xp in so long crying
hell i have not used any program in a long time
i hope you and your friend have fun  

darkraven120

Shaggy Pumpkin

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

i_am_ioi

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:16 pm
darkraven120
I_am_IOI

dang that sucks
how did u lose the meal plan??
fries sound yummy
i havent used xp in so long crying
hell i have not used any program in a long time
i hope you and your friend have fun
oh, the dining hall sucks so I canceled my meal plan, i live off-campus anyway XP

yuup class-friends are funXD  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces