Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Seventh Year Classes
Mythology V ~ Updated Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan entered the classroom, and took his normal seat towards the front. He gave a polite smile before being asked what they learned fourth year. He thought a bit before answering. "Well, we learned about the Quintaped Myth. It was really fascinating how two families fought and one was cursed into the monster we fear today. Although I'm still a little curious why they wouldn't want to be returned to human." He said shrugging.

Seventh Year/Gryffindor/Promised to Corabell Kiremono
(O.o.C.)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:19 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗

Dating Grayson Powell
                                                          Looking Lovely in her Classroom with her Students
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nostalgic
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ This'll be my last year with this bunch, ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

The rain is fallin' on my windowpanes, დ დ დxxx
                                                          But we are hiding in a safer place. დ დ დxxxxxx
                                                          Under covers staying dry and warm; დ დ დxxxxxxxxx
                                                          You give me feelings that I adore. დ დ დxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAmata sat, perched as ever on her desk, and watched as her students came in and took their seats. She waited a moment for them to get situated and to take out their things before beginning the lesson. "Okay, students, last class we went over the lessons from your fourth year; this week we're going over fifth year. So, who can tell me what we learned that year?" Even after all this time teaching, Amata couldn't help but feel a bit silly during these lessons. It all felt very odd to be asking her practically adult students what they'd learned when they were fifteen. Still, it was necessary; she wanted to ensure that they all did well on their NEWTs, after all.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxდ დ დ It starts in my toes, makes me crinkle my nose.
                                                          xxxxxxდ დ დ Wherever it goes, I always know
                                                          xxxxxxxxxდ დ დ That you make me smile, please stay for a while.
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxდ დ დ Just take your time, wherever you go.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

shabatha
                                                          Rowan Elliott
                                                          Present: 1/4
                                                          Absent: 3/4
                                                          10 points awarded to Gryffindor House

Essy ze Ninja
                                                          Christian Barrett
                                                          Present: 0/4
                                                          Absent: 4/4

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:30 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐

Dating Grayson Powell
                                                          Looking Lovely in her Classroom with her Students
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nostalgic
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ This'll be my last year with this bunch, ❞

The rain is fallin' on my windowpanes, დ დ დxxx
                                                          But we are hiding in a safer place. დ დ დxxxxxx
                                                          Under covers staying dry and warm; დ დ დxxxxxxxxx
                                                          You give me feelings that I adore. დ დ დxxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceAmata sat, perched as ever on her desk, and watched as her students came in and took their seats. She waited a moment for them to get situated and to take out their things before beginning the lesson. "Okay, students, last class we went over the lessons from your fifth year; this week we're going over sixth year. So, who can tell me what we learned that year?" Even after all this time teaching, Amata couldn't help but feel a bit silly during these lessons. It all felt very odd to be asking her practically adult students what they'd learned when they were sixteen. Still, it was necessary; she wanted to ensure that they all did well on their NEWTs, after all.

xxxდ დ დ It starts in my toes, makes me crinkle my nose.
                                                          xxxxxxდ დ დ Wherever it goes, I always know
                                                          xxxxxxxxxდ დ დ That you make me smile, please stay for a while.
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxდ დ დ Just take your time, wherever you go.

User Image

shabatha
                                                          Rowan Elliott
                                                          Present: 1/4
                                                          Absent: 3/4
                                                          10 points awarded to Gryffindor House

Essy ze Ninja
                                                          Christian Barrett
                                                          Present: 0/4
                                                          Absent: 4/4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:28 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ grαчsσn pσwєll ♥
                                                          Looking Lovely in her Classroom with her Seventh Years
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Let's see how much they remember. ❞

thє rαín ís fαllín' σn mч wíndσwpαnєs დ დ დxxx
                                                          вut wє αrє hídíng ín α sαfєr plαcє დ დ დxxxxxx
                                                          undєr cσvєrs stαчíng drч αnd wαrm დ დ დxxxxxxxxx
                                                          чσu gívє mє fєєlíngs thαt í αdσrє დ დ დxxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceAmata entered the classroom with a gentle smile, eager to start the new term. She assumed her typical stance, sitting on the edge of her desk, back straight, and looked over the classroom a moment before beginning. "Hello, everyone, welcome back. This will be your last year in my class, so I'm sure that by now you remember my name and my policies, so I don't see any need to go over them again. So, let's begin."

spaceAmata paused, giving them a moment to let that sink in. Not that she expected problems from any of them, but one could never be too sure, after all. After a decent pause, she began a short lecture. "Now, unlike previous years, this year is entirely meant to be used as time to review previous years so that you can do well on your NEWTs. We'll be starting with your third year and moving on until we've gone over everything. We can discuss the previous lessons, go over things you think may have forgotten or aren't entirely clear on... whatever we need to do to make sure you all do well on your quizzes. So, who wants to start us off? Just like previous years, any contribution earns house points; even if it's a question about something you've forgotten." She pursed her lips, waiting. Her students tended to be very involved in her lessons; she hoped that most of the year involved more discussion and less questions.

xxxდ დ დ ít stαrts ín mч tσєs, mαkєs mє crínklє mч nσsє
                                                          xxxxxxდ დ დ whєrєvєr ít gσєs, í αlwαчs knσw
                                                          xxxxxxxxxდ დ დ thαt чσu mαkє mє smílє, plєαsє stαч fσr α whílє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxდ დ დ just tαkє чσur tímє, whєrєvєr чσu gσ

User Image

Diamond Wales
                                                          Xavier Goldwind

shabatha
                                                          Raphael Snow

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:22 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ grαчsσn pσwєll ♥
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceAmata sat, perched as ever on her desk, and watched as her students came in and took their seats. She waited a moment for them to get situated and to take out their things before beginning the lesson. "Okay, students, last class we went over the lessons from your third year; this week we're going over fourth year. So, who can tell me what we learned that year?" Even after all this time teaching, Amata couldn't help but feel a bit silly during these lessons. It all felt very odd to be asking her practically adult students what they'd learned when they were fourteen. Still, it was necessary; she wanted to ensure that they all did well on their NEWTs, after all.

User Image

Diamond Wales
                                                          Xavier Goldwind

shabatha
                                                          Raphael Snow

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:51 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ grαчsσn pσwєll ♥
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceAmata sat, perched as ever on her desk, and watched as her students came in and took their seats. She waited a moment for them to get situated and to take out their things before beginning the lesson. "Okay, students, last class we went over the lessons from your fourth year; this week we're going over fifth year. So, who can tell me what we learned that year?" Even after all this time teaching, Amata couldn't help but feel a bit silly during these lessons. It all felt very odd to be asking her practically adult students what they'd learned when they were fifteen. Still, it was necessary; she wanted to ensure that they all did well on their NEWTs, after all.

User Image

Diamond Wales
                                                          Xavier Goldwind

shabatha
                                                          Raphael Snow

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:56 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ grαчsσn pσwєll ♥
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This is my last lesson with this group... ❞

thє rαín ís f α l l í n ' σn mч wíndσwpαnєs დ დ დxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вut wє αrє h í d í n g ín α s α f є r p l α c є დ დ დxxxxxxxxx
                                                          undєr cσvєrs stαчíng d r ч αnd w α r m დ დ დxxxxxx
                                                          чσu gívє mє f є є l í n g s thαt í α d σ r є დ დ დxxx

spaceAmata sat, perched as ever on her desk, and watched as her students came in and took their seats. She waited a moment for them to get situated and to take out their things before beginning the lesson. "Okay, students, last class we went over the lessons from your fifth year; this week we're going over sixth year. So, who can tell me what we learned that year?" Even after all this time teaching, Amata couldn't help but feel a bit silly during these lessons. It all felt very odd to be asking her practically adult students what they'd learned when they were sixteen. Still, it was necessary; she wanted to ensure that they all did well on their NEWTs, after all.

xxxდ დ დ ít stαrts ín mч t σ є s, mαkєs mє c r í n k l є mч n σ s є
                                                          xxxxxxდ დ დ w h є r є v є r ít gσєs, í α l w α ч s knσw
                                                          xxxxxxxxxდ დ დ thαt чσu mαkє mє s m í l є, plєαsє s t α ч fσr α w h í l є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxდ დ დ just t α k є чσur t í m є , w h є r є v є r чσu gσ

User Image

Diamond Wales
                                                          Xavier Goldwind

shabatha
                                                          Raphael Snow

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:49 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ grαчsσn pσwєll ♥
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceAmata entered the classroom with a gentle smile, eager to start the new term. She assumed her typical stance, sitting on the edge of her desk, back straight, and looked over the classroom a moment before beginning. "Hello, everyone, welcome back. This will be your last year in my class, so I'm sure that by now you remember my name and my policies, so I don't see any need to go over them again. So, let's begin."

spaceAmata paused, giving them a moment to let that sink in. Not that she expected problems from any of them, but one could never be too sure, after all. After a decent pause, she began a short lecture. "Now, unlike previous years, this year is entirely meant to be used as time to review previous years so that you can do well on your NEWTs. We'll be starting with your third year and moving on until we've gone over everything. We can discuss the previous lessons, go over things you think may have forgotten or aren't entirely clear on... whatever we need to do to make sure you all do well on your exams. So, who wants to start us off? Just like previous years, any contribution earns house points; even if it's a question about something you've forgotten." She pursed her lips, waiting. Her students tended to be very involved in her lessons; she hoped that most of the year involved more discussion and less questions.

User Image

Yukina101
                                                          Tanya Whitethorne

RedEagleEye007
                                                          Robin Gibbs

Cara MiaKitty
                                                          Echo Lovette

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:12 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ grαчsσn pσwєll ♥
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceAmata sat, perched as ever on her desk, and watched as her students came in and took their seats. She waited a moment for them to get situated and to take out their things before beginning the lesson. "Okay, students, last class we went over the lessons from your third year; this week we're going over fourth year. So, who can tell me what we learned that year?" Even after all this time teaching, Amata couldn't help but feel a bit silly during these lessons. It all felt very odd to be asking her practically adult students what they'd learned when they were fourteen. Still, it was necessary; she wanted to ensure that they all did well on their NEWTs, after all.

User Image

Yukina101
                                                          Tanya Whitethorne

RedEagleEye007
                                                          Robin Gibbs

Cara MiaKitty
                                                          Echo Lovette

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:40 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ grαчsσn pσwєll ♥
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceAmata paused, giving them a moment to let that sink in. Not that she expected problems from any of them, but one could never be too sure, after all. After a decent pause, she began a short lecture. "Now, unlike previous years, this year is entirely meant to be used as time to review previous years so that you can do well on your NEWTs. We'll be starting with your third year and moving on until we've gone over everything. We can discuss the previous lessons, go over things you think may have forgotten or aren't entirely clear on... whatever we need to do to make sure you all do well on your exams. So, who wants to start us off? Just like previous years, any contribution earns house points; even if it's a question about something you've forgotten." She pursed her lips, waiting. Her students tended to be very involved in her lessons; she hoped that most of the year involved more discussion and less questions.

User Image

murruelecreuset
                                                          Alice Lancaster

kiska166
                                                          Rosabella Winthrop

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:46 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Mythology - Wednesday @ 10:00am

Alice wasn't overly happy about the fact it was her last year. However that didn't mean she wasn't her happy self today. Walking into mythology, the short brunette was sure she could pass the class. She always did well in it, she was more worried about the muggle mythology exam. Luckily she had that review tomorrow.

"Good morning Professor Harlowe." Alice said taking a seat at the front of the class. When class started she listened to what the plans were, knowing it would be review. It was then she realized she'd have to go back to her third year material. Lucky for her she could remember mythology class quite well. So when it came time to discuss what they remembered or didn't in some cases, Alice smiled brightly. "We covered the writer Beetle the Bard and all his stories. I remember there was a lot of controversy behind his work because he looked at muggles differently than the norm back then." she said confidently. Whether she remembered everything from third year was a hard to say.

With: Class... Professor Harlowe

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Positive and optimistic,
Kind as well,
You should do well here...
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:13 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ grαчsσn pσwєll ♥
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

User Image

murruelecreuset
                                                          Alice Lancaster

kiska166
                                                          Rosabella Winthrop

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:55 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Mythology - Wednesday @ 10:00am

Alice loved mythology. Getting into class she took her seat up at the front. They’d covered their third year lessons so now they were moving on the fourth year. Smiling the seventh year Hufflepuff was excited. She raised her hand when Professor Harlowe asked what they learned that year. “We talked about the myth behind Unicorn blood I think fourth year. How you become cursed to live a half-life when you drink a unicorns blood.” She explained feeling sad for the unicorns. She liked the rare mythical creatures. How anyone could drink their blood was beyond her. She just wished they wouldn’t.

With: Class... Professor Harlowe

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Positive and optimistic,
Kind as well,
You should do well here...
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:23 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxMythology Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxSeventh Year Students
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRelaxed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

αи∂ ∂ α я ℓ ι и g , ι ω ι ℓ ℓ вє xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ℓ σ ν ι и g у σ υ 'тιℓ ωє'яє ѕ є ν є и т у xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ вαву му н є α я т ¢συℓ∂ ѕтιℓℓ xxxxxx
                                                          fαℓℓ αѕ нαя∂ αт т ω є и т у - т н я є є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx αи∂ ι'м т н ι и к ι и g 'вσυт нσω
                                                          xxxxxx ρєσρℓє f α ℓ ℓ ι и ℓ σ ν є ιи муѕтєяισυѕ ωαуѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ωєℓℓ мє, ι fαℓℓ ιи ℓ σ ν є ωιтн уσυ єνєяу ѕ ι и g ℓ є ∂ α у
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx αи∂ ι נυѕт ωαииα т є ℓ ℓ у σ υ ι α м

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Please do not quote for replies!
                                                          Questions will be answered later in the week, or when the lesson closes.

Quote:
xxxxxxxxT H I R DxxxY E A RxxxC U R R I C U L U M Nxxxxxxxxx

Students may discuss or ask questions on the following subjects:
× ✖ × Beedle the Bard × ✖ ×
× ✖ × The Fountain of Fair Fortune × ✖ ×
× ✖ × The Wizard and the Hopping Pot × ✖ ×
× ✖ × The Warlock's Hairy Heart × ✖ ×
5 House Points will be awarded for questions.
10 or more House Points will be awarded for contribution to discussion.
Amount is dependent on quality of the contribution, as determined by the professor.

xxxx× × ×xxxxSTUDENTSxxxx× × ×xxxx
Any registered student who fails to post at least once this year will have their house docked ten points at the end of the term.
Exceptions can be made provided you contact Cara MiaKitty and are able to provide a reasonable excuse.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:16 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxMythology Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxSeventh Year Students
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRelaxed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

αи∂ ∂ α я ℓ ι и g , ι ω ι ℓ ℓ вє xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ℓ σ ν ι и g у σ υ 'тιℓ ωє'яє ѕ є ν є и т у xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ вαву му н є α я т ¢συℓ∂ ѕтιℓℓ xxxxxx
                                                          fαℓℓ αѕ нαя∂ αт т ω є и т у - т н я є є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAmata sat, perched as ever on her desk, and watched as her students came in and took their seats. She waited a moment for them to get situated and to take out their things before beginning the lesson. "Alright, everyone, last class we went over the lessons from your third year of lessons. This week, we'll be discussing your fourth year classes. As always, participation in the class discussion will gain house points. Questions on areas you need to review are welcome, as are comments on the material." She pursed her lips, waiting. Her students tended to be very involved in her lessons; she hoped that most of the year involved more discussion and less questions.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx αи∂ ι'м т н ι и к ι и g 'вσυт нσω
                                                          xxxxxx ρєσρℓє f α ℓ ℓ ι и ℓ σ ν є ιи муѕтєяισυѕ ωαуѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ωєℓℓ мє, ι fαℓℓ ιи ℓ σ ν є ωιтн уσυ єνєяу ѕ ι и g ℓ є ∂ α у
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx αи∂ ι נυѕт ωαииα т є ℓ ℓ у σ υ ι α м

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Please do not quote for replies!
                                                          Questions will be answered later in the week, or when the lesson closes.

Quote:
xxxxxxxxF O U R T HxxxY E A RxxxC U R R I C U L U M Nxxxxxxxxx

Students may discuss or ask questions on the following subjects:
× ✖ × The Quintaped × ✖ ×
× ✖ × The Myth of Unicorn Blood × ✖ ×
× ✖ × The Chamber of Secrets × ✖ ×
× ✖ × The Monster of the Chamber × ✖ ×
5 House Points will be awarded for questions.
10 or more House Points will be awarded for contribution to discussion.
Amount is dependent on quality of the contribution, as determined by the professor.

xxxx× × ×xxxxSTUDENTSxxxx× × ×xxxx
Any registered student who fails to post at least once this year will have their house docked ten points at the end of the term.
Exceptions can be made provided you contact Cara MiaKitty and are able to provide a reasonable excuse.

Seventh Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff