Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Seventh Year Classes
Mythology V ~ Updated Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:51 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxMythology Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxSeventh Year Students
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRelaxed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

αи∂ ∂ α я ℓ ι и g , ι ω ι ℓ ℓ вє xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ℓ σ ν ι и g у σ υ 'тιℓ ωє'яє ѕ є ν є и т у xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ вαву му н є α я т ¢συℓ∂ ѕтιℓℓ xxxxxx
                                                          fαℓℓ αѕ нαя∂ αт т ω є и т у - т н я є є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAmata entered the classroom with a gentle smile, eager to start the new term. She assumed her typical stance, sitting on the edge of her desk, back straight, and looked over the classroom a moment before beginning. "Hello, everyone, welcome back. This will be your last year in my class, so I'm sure that by now you remember my name and my policies, so I don't see any need to go over them again. So, let's begin."

spaceAmata paused, giving them a moment to let that sink in. Not that she expected problems from any of them, but one could never be too sure, after all. After a decent pause, she began a short lecture. "Now, unlike previous years, this year is entirely meant to be used as time to review previous years so that you can do well on your NEWTs. We'll be starting with your third year and moving on until we've gone over everything. We can discuss the previous lessons, go over things you think may have forgotten or aren't entirely clear on... whatever we need to do to make sure you all do well on your exams. So, who wants to start us off? Just like previous years, any contribution earns house points; even if it's a question about something you've forgotten." She pursed her lips, waiting. Her students tended to be very involved in her lessons; she hoped that most of the year involved more discussion and less questions.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx αи∂ ι'м т н ι и к ι и g 'вσυт нσω
                                                          xxxxxx ρєσρℓє f α ℓ ℓ ι и ℓ σ ν є ιи муѕтєяισυѕ ωαуѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ωєℓℓ мє, ι fαℓℓ ιи ℓ σ ν є ωιтн уσυ єνєяу ѕ ι и g ℓ є ∂ α у
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx αи∂ ι נυѕт ωαииα т є ℓ ℓ у σ υ ι α м

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Please do not quote for replies!
                                                          Questions will be answered later in the week, or when the lesson closes.

Quote:
xxxxxxxxT H I R DxxxY E A RxxxC U R R I C U L U M Nxxxxxxxxx

Students may discuss or ask questions on the following subjects:
× ✖ × Beedle the Bard × ✖ ×
× ✖ × The Fountain of Fair Fortune × ✖ ×
× ✖ × The Wizard and the Hopping Pot × ✖ ×
× ✖ × The Warlock's Hairy Heart × ✖ ×
5 House Points will be awarded for questions.
10 or more House Points will be awarded for contribution to discussion.
Amount is dependent on quality of the contribution, as determined by the professor.

xxxx× × ×xxxxSTUDENTSxxxx× × ×xxxx
Any registered student who fails to post at least once this year will have their house docked ten points at the end of the term.
Exceptions can be made provided you contact Cara MiaKitty and are able to provide a reasonable excuse.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 12:34 pm
User Image

Taken By : Feather Snow

User Image User Image
                                        Location: Mythology - Wednesday @ 10:00am

Dakota arrived at his mythology class late. Why because he was studying for mythology. He wanted to make sure if he had any questions to figure them out beforehand. Walking into the class he quickly and quietly got into a seat. Looking to the board he went over the four subjects from his third year in his head before raising his hand. “Beedle the Bard is the wizard who wrote those stories listed below. He thought highly of muggles, which was odd for wizards of his time. That’s why all his stories usually have wizards who look down on muggles getting life lessons on why they should be valued or muggles being the heroes of his stories.” Dakota spoke up. “I believe that’s right…”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Class... Professor Harlowe

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
                                        Not to mention quite inventive.
                                        You'll find your home in...
                                        Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catx

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:12 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxMythology Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRelaxed

spaceAmata entered the classroom with a gentle smile, eager to start the new term. She assumed her typical stance, sitting on the edge of her desk, back straight, and looked over the classroom a moment before beginning. "Hello, everyone, welcome back. This will be your last year in my class, so I'm sure that by now you remember my name and my policies, so I don't see any need to go over them again. So, let's begin."

spaceAmata paused, giving them a moment to let that sink in. Not that she expected problems from any of them, but one could never be too sure, after all. After a decent pause, she began a short lecture. "Now, unlike previous years, this year is entirely meant to be used as time to review previous years so that you can do well on your NEWTs. We'll be starting with your third year and moving on until we've gone over everything. We can discuss the previous lessons, go over things you think may have forgotten or aren't entirely clear on... whatever we need to do to make sure you all do well on your exams. So, who wants to start us off? Just like previous years, any contribution earns house points; even if it's a question about something you've forgotten." She pursed her lips, waiting. Her students tended to be very involved in her lessons; she hoped that most of the year involved more discussion and less questions.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx

Quote:

Amount is dependent on quality of the contribution, as determined by the professor.

Any registered student who fails to post at least once this year will have their house docked ten points at the end of the term.
Exceptions can be made provided you contact Cara MiaKitty and are able to provide a reasonable excuse.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:13 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxMythology Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRelaxed

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:11 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxMythology Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRelaxed

spaceAmata sat, perched as ever on her desk, and watched as her students came in and took their seats. She waited a moment for them to get situated and to take out their things before beginning the lesson. "Alright, everyone, last class we went over the lessons from your third year of lessons. This week, we'll be discussing your fourth year classes. As always, participation in the class discussion will gain house points. Questions on areas you need to review are welcome, as are comments on the material." She pursed her lips, waiting. Her students tended to be very involved in her lessons; she hoped that most of the year involved more discussion and less questions.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx

Quote:
xxxxxxxxF O U R T HxxxY E A RxxxC U R R I C U L U M Nxxxxxxxxx

× ✖ × Differences Between Mythology and History × ✖ ×
× ✖ × The Quintaped × ✖ ×
× ✖ × Unicorn Blood Myth × ✖ ×
× ✖ × The Sorting Hat × ✖ ×

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:15 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxMythology Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

ιf уσυ ωєяє fαℓℓιиg, тнєи ι ωσυℓ∂ ¢αт¢н уσυxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          уσυ иєє∂ α ℓιgнт, ι'∂ fιи∂ α мαт¢нxxxxxxxxx
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє тнє ωαу уσυ ѕαу gσσ∂ мσяиιиgxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ уσυ тαкє мє тнє ωαу ι αмxxx

xxxι'∂ вυу уσυ яσgαιиє ωнєи уσυ ѕтαят ℓσѕιиg αℓℓ уσυя нαιя
                                                          xxxxxxѕєω σи ραт¢нєѕ тσ αℓℓ уσυ тєαя
                                                          xxxxxxxxx'¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє уσυ мσяє тнαи ι ¢συℓ∂ єνєя ρяσмιѕє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxαи∂ уσυ тαкє мє тнє ωαу ι αм

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:03 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxMythology Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

spaceAmata sat, perched as ever on her desk, and watched as her students came in and took their seats. She waited a moment for them to get situated and to take out their things before beginning the lesson. "Alright, everyone, last class we went over the lessons from your third year of lessons. This week, we'll be discussing your fourth year classes. As always, participation in the class discussion will gain house points. Questions on areas you need to review are welcome, as are comments on the material." She pursed her lips, waiting. Her students tended to be very involved in her lessons; she hoped that most of the year involved more discussion and less questions.

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:57 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxMythology Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:12 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxMythology Classroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:42 am
x× × × Notice to Roleplayers × × ×x

This classroom has been updated to serve as a free roleplay space!
Students may be posted attending lessons without waiting on Professor updates.
More information can be found in the first post.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Seventh Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers