Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
The Master Plot [Update!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:51 pm
xxxxxAs some of you know, I'm in the middle of a ten part plot that will eventually effect the entire guild. Only a few know the whole plot as everything has not yet been submitted for approval.

xxxxxThis thread is going to be a place for announcements regarding the current, public state of the plot to be made, as well as for it to be discussed. There will be no spoilers in this thread, so please don't ask for any.

CURRENT CHAPTER
I. An Unexpected Guest

CURRENT LOCATION(S)
Castle Aur
Shaftesbury Theatre

OTHER PLOTTING THREADS
Muggle Murders

LAST UPDATE
1/18/14 at 11:51 PM EST

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:02 pm
Greycast

Utsuha Moon

Diamond Wales

Maiya Kajuji

IceGrayWolf

xxxxxHey! So if I quoted you, it means that you've probably got an auror!

xxxxxWhy is this important? Well, if you've been paying any attention to what I've been doing (which you should, I mean, I'm the maddest, most evil witch in this place) then you should be aware of the goings-on at Castle Aur and should know that the Montagues have called for the aurors.

xxxxxI'm not asking for you to do much, all I'm asking is for one, maybe two posts in which you help get the mad girl to the Castle. The rest is totally worked out in my head and you need not fear, for shortly after this part of the plot is completed, I can move on to more interesting things than dinner parties.

xxxxxIf she is not moved by Tuesday (1/21) I will choose something that will likely embarrass the aurors in order to move this plot forward, and I don't think any of us want that. This part of the plot has been dragged on for too long. I understand that we all have lives, but it's been going on for over a month. It was just a simple dinner party! I'd like to move on to destroying stuff and causing chaos!

xxxxxI made this thread so hopefully people can tell me if they are not going to be able to post. I would love to boost activity here, and right now, my main idea on how to do that is falling flat, so please, help me out. I can't boost guild activity on my own and I promised that I would not let this guild die.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas