Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image

Introduction
Welcome to the plots and breeding thread of all my soquili who have slots available for breedings. Inside you'll find the master post of my stallions and mares. It will include personality, what they're looking for, and current status of their breeding slots. If you're interested in any of them, feel free to post here!

Rules
01: Follow Gaia ToS
02: As with any of my characters, I would want rp to see if they're compatible. If not rp, extensive background discussed with me either through pm or some form of instant messenger (I have aim and skype)
03: I will not fling unless you give me a very good reason and/or the plot works and keeps my interest. However, please note that I prefer lifemates.
04: Until a slot is indicated as taken or closed within this thread, regardless of the rp(s) showing interest, they are not paired up. If I decide that a pair works you WILL know in some way. Until then, anyone is fair game and has a chance.

Table of Contents
01: Introduction
02: Stallions
03: Mares
04: Reserved  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:27 pm
User Image

User Image
Name: Vanahemir
Species: Unikalona-flutter mix
About: Because of what he went through when he was young Vana is a very different sort of fellow. He speaks with a stutter and is rather quiet and introverted. Shy and nervous most of the time, it takes quite a bit to gain his trust. Once you do, though, you'll get a smile more often, definitely cuddles, and a very loving stallion. One of the black sheep in the family that Nymphalidae and Hallows Bane created. Intentionally or not on their part.
Looking For: ICly Vana isn't openly looking. I, however, am for the future. Vana is going to need the strong and protective type to help him hopefully come out of his shell. Since his mother Nymphalidae has a thing for the kalona type, and Vana wants to earn more of her love, he would look to the kalona type first. Who knows if it'd work or not. At the end of the day, anything is fair game. Lifemate is a requirement, occly with an agreement in the mates and permissions thread, ICly but without the agreement, or both the agreement and ICly writing.
Slots:
xxxx01: Open
xxxx02: Open
xxxx03: Open
xxxx04: Open
RP Log:

User Image
Name: SkullKandy
Species: Half Kalona
About: Skull is an information gatherer. Not above going between two sides to keep the balance. Neutral in social ties, never holding anyone above anything else. Everyone lives, and everyone dies. End of story. Information is currency, and skill will use that to move the story along. He is fascinated by conflict between two or more soquili. Since he's being taught full neutrality by Malach HaMavet, species matter little to him. Previous associations matter not. He just exists, just like everyone else. And that is that.
Looking For: Open book, Skull does not care. They'd have to deal with his aloofness and different ways of doing things, just like existing. He wouldn't care if they stayed with him, or left to go do other things.
Slots:
xxxx01: Malach HaMavet
xxxx02: Petrushka
xxxx03: Nashide Namae
xxxx04: Nashide Namae
RP Log:
Nashide Namae: The Meaning of Happiness

User Image
Name: Orpheus
Species: Uni
About: Honestly I don't have much on this boy. I have not really gotten a good chance to rp him. However, I do know he's rather weakminded. Skittish. And too trusting. Which is why he's fallen into a dangerous relationship with a skinwalker. Eventually he will be falling into the same dangerous pattern by being cursed himself.
Looking For: Anyone would be fine. Just know that I will be cursing him eventually.
Slots:
xxxx01: Rime
RP Log:

User Image
Name: Patricius Draculesti
Species: Uni Angikalona mix
About: Son of Musso Koroni and Vladislav Draculesti. Patricius is not what you would say, a coordinated stallion. He's pretty much blind save for a single glowing red eye on his chest and his tiny bat friend that follows him around everywhere. Quick to apologize, a slight distrust of females because his mother left him (at least he thinks so as his father never talks about her to him or his sister). He doesn't really understand the outside world, which is why he finally left to travel without telling his father.
Looking For: Somebody who understands and will be there for him. A traveling partner, friends, just something concrete. Romance wise who knows. He doesn't understand the concept of love to begin with.
Slots:
RP Log:
Arabella Nox: Lunar Visions

User Image
Name: Azazel
Species: Kalona Purebred
About: Azazel is a traditionalist kalona. Coming from the original kalona herd that invaded the kawani Azazel began to feel the corruption that seeped into the group. As such, when internal rebellion came to fruition, he defected and helped bring about the great herd's defeat. Azazel has a high sense of honor and respect. You respect him and he respects you. Betray that trust and you'll have an enemy most likely for life. He doesn't hate lesser soquili, but he would never dilute his blood.
Looking For: Kalona only. Open to any sort of plots you can throw at me.
Slots:
RP Log:  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:28 pm
User Image

User Image
Name: Lyra
Species: Mustang
About: Childlike mind even into adulthood. Spunky, out there, very outgoing. She'll run with the stallions, play their games, and do everything to keep up with them. A tomboy, and very loving. Stubborn and will complete her goals when she sets them. Nothing can keep her from it. And note, she'll ask questions at one hundred miles a minute and will only stop when her familiar Zival tells her to breathe.
Looking For: I actually still rp her as a foal. So childhood friendship would be great. She'd been adopted by Bella and Azumoth so she has quite the adopted extended family. No specific breed requirements other than that she knows her family doesn't really look high upon kalona.
Slots:
RP Log:

User Image
Name: Proserpine
About: Snarky and downright evil. Proserpine wants power. She wants it bad. And will go to any lengths to get it. She's not afraid to attack. Not afraid to use mental warefare, and will have no qualms throwing you to the curb if you hold no value to her anymore. Or try to kill you if you betray her. Either way it goes, watch out for this demon. She bites hard.
Looking For: Someone to be her left hand, an extension of herself. Someone just as evil, just as cunning. Knowledge of fighting tactics would be a huge plus. As Proserpine has discovered "The Shadow" whoever decides to follow her will have to answer to that Shadow as well. Mutants, pure kalona, and evil breeds may apply. She won't breed with a lesser. They'll just become her dinner.
Slots:
RP Log:

User Image
Name: Sanyue
Species: Hippogryph
About: Older, rougher around the edges. But Sanyue has a good heart. Coming from the migration of her kind from the north has brought her many changes. Good and otherwise. Haven't rp'd her much so I'm still learning about her.
Looking For: Neither her nor I know actually. Someone that will stay with her till the end of the earth. Someone who is confident of themselves and who she can lean on. Someone who can also meet with her intellectually would be great.
Slots:
xxxx01: James Tiberius Kirk (Surrogate)
RP Log:

User Image
Name: Nise-e
Species: Mutant Flutter
About: Hyper active, tad crazy in the head, and happy go lucky. Quick on her wings, and likes to play. Suffice to say, her familiar Xander gets headaches quiet often...or panic attacks when Nise-e gets into trouble. Or happy-fun accidently as Nise-e likes to say.
Looking For: Anyone who can keep up with her. Maybe someone who can calm her down, or try to at least. The only requirement is that they have to be a be able to fly. As she's joining the Thunderbird Herd they would be willing to join, or stay close by as well.
Slots:
xxxx01: Laermeluion (Surrogate)
RP Log:

User Image
Name: Freyja
Species: Hippogryph
About: Older, wiser. A calming presence. Speaks in a rather, different manner, think a mixture of Yoda, Gandalf, and Dumbledore. Haven't rp'd her yet so total personality is up for interpretation. Just know that she doesn't have time for childsplay (even though she loves children) and immaturity. High spiritual, and mediates a lot. Likes her alone time.
Looking For: ICly not really looking. However she's always open to the idea of finding someone. It's all up to the spirits and what they want from her. Someone just as spiritual as her would be a huge plus. Someone that can be confided in.
Slots:
RP Log:

User Image
Name: Njola
Species: Unikalona
About: Major black sheep. Not for the faint of heart. Not rp'd yet.
Looking For: Not looking actively because she's too young. However I AM interested in finding long term plots with her, specially those on the dark side of the fence. Something to bring conflict into Nympahliade's and Hallow's lives. The darker the better.
Slots:
xxxx01: Too Young
xxxx02: Too Young
xxxx03: Too Young
xxxx04: Too Young
RP Log:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:30 pm
User Image

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:31 pm
And open!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:18 pm
heart  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:40 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:51 pm
II--Gen3sis--II

User Image
Name: Proserpine
About: Snarky and downright evil. Proserpine wants power. She wants it bad. And will go to any lengths to get it. She's not afraid to attack. Not afraid to use mental warefare, and will have no qualms throwing you to the curb if you hold no value to her anymore. Or try to kill you if you betray her. Either way it goes, watch out for this demon. She bites hard.
Looking For: Someone to be her left hand, an extension of herself. Someone just as evil, just as cunning. Knowledge of fighting tactics would be a huge plus. As Proserpine has discovered "The Shadow" whoever decides to follow her will have to answer to that Shadow as well. Mutants, pure kalona, and evil breeds may apply. She won't breed with a lesser. They'll just become her dinner.
Slots:
RP Log:
I'm a little slow with RP these days, but your girl interested me. I was wondering if she might be swayed to fall for another mare? Or if she's strictly heterosexual?
I would offer my girl:
User Image
She was previously a member of the Kalona Herd, acting as their primary healer. She is anti-social, doesn't talk much, and believes in rules and balance. She's not one who would be particularly loving. Perhaps she would be fascinated by Proserpine though and might find herself liking her/obsessing over her. Your girl likes power and Moncerrath isn't super powerful, she would probably be pretty submissive, but she does have a status and she knows how to snap back if she has to. She would most likely do all she could to help her lover achieve power, because that power would fall back on her.

If your girl isn't up for a lovemate, Moncerrath could always just stalk her awkwardly if you're interested in that instead. Hahaha! Let me know what you think. ^^  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:14 pm
Baby Pandah

Thanks for your interest! In answer I honestly never thought about it. lol Pros' muse is telling me that she wants strong, deadly warriors for children so that tells me she's into stallions. However, Proserpine in general would never breed for love. It would just be to advance her power in some way.

Moncerrath is gorgeous, however. So any feelings Proserpine would have for her wouldn't be "love." So lovemate wouldn't be the right word for it I don't think. On the other hand, Proserpine does love a good connection and allies. So therefore she wouldn't be above rubbing hooves with Moncerrath.

TL,DR: Proserpine is straight but doesn't know the meaning of love in any fashion. I'm very certain I would love to plot with Moncerrath anyway because Proserpine wants and needs allies. And if Moncerrath prooves herself she'd gain power as well. So, no need for stalking! lol

TL,DR of the TL,DR: Friendship and plottings more than welcome! Their "relationship" could be quite interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:39 pm
heart  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:58 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:56 pm
Would either Skull or Patricius be interested in

User Image

She has her own beliefs and wont cross her brotherhood but she would not force her "mate" to join. Im open for pretty much anything.

Would be a fling im thinking but i do know she might not be what your looking for but never hurts to try. She does have a fling right now though. (I think..)  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:14 am
User Image

She's looking for more pure blood kalona rp. Let me know smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:09 am
II--Gen3sis--II

I've got a couple of offers for you, if you're interested!

First,
User Image
This boy's on a bit of a pilgrimage, if you will. Sort of traveling around to try and strengthen the connection with his own spirituality. I think Freyja might be a good teacher for him, or at least she can offer him some advice. I see she likes to be alone, and I don't know if she travels much, but if she does and doesn't find Deva's presence disruptive, I think Deva would like to stick around for a little while to learn from her.

Second,
User Image
Rosi is pretty twisted. He loves terrorizing and harming other Soq, and is currently searching for a way to become a skinwalker. He could definitely lead Njola down a very dark path. He's also a part of Samsara's herd and, while he's sort of split off to do his own thing right now, he could eventually drag her into the herd as well, if that's something you might be interested in.  

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:43 am
Fatal Irony
User Image

She's looking for more pure blood kalona rp. Let me know smile

Azazel would be happy to rp with her. He was a part of the rebel group so I'm not sure how your girlie would react since she came from the same herd. I think that could be very interesting. Either a meeting of the minds or a meeting of: WHAT THE HELL MAN?!?! >[

Proserpine could also meet up with her should she wish for it. Granted, I can't promise that Proserpine would be nice. lol She's looking for little minions for her little hoard. lol  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff