Submit

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:19 pm
Hi there! I'm working on getting back into things here, so when my muse was awake I decided to make a new plot thread. Sometimes my muse doesn't like to cooperate, and I've been really slow lately. So please keep in mind that I will be pretty slow as I still have a list of other RPs to reply to on top of school and such. I just figured it was time to get things going for a few of my characters. ^^

This is gonna be a mess until I finish it as well. xD Sorry.

Navigation:
-The Girls-
-The Boys-
-The Bad Girls and Guys-
-The Twisted Souls-
-Single and Looking-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:21 pm
.:: | The Girls | ::.  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:22 pm
.:: | The Boys | ::.

User Image
Name:
Kaito
Personality:
Kai is valiant, he wishes to help others and to redeem himself and his honor. He can come across as very stiff although he has good intentions. He can be distant and is very warrior-like in the sense that he is constantly on the job and on the lookout for danger, he is very serious. Kaito is blind, he was born so, and he must rely on his crow Tsunami to guide him. His other senses are heightened, and he has learned the exact weight of his weapon and how to use it. He is hesitant around newcomers and strangers as a long part of his life was spent in solitude, but he does not attack innocent beings. He will not do anything that puts him in a dishonorable situation (such as having flings, or killing, etc.).
Background:
Kaito was banished from his homelands by his herd for dishonorable actions. He strives now for perfection in his sword-handling. (Still kinda working on his back story. For now, just keep in mind something bad happened in his past. xD)
Looking For:
›› Someone who wants to learn to be a warrior: Kaito wouldn't enjoy being a teacher, but if someone gave him a good enough reason he would help.

›› Damsels in distress: Kaito will save you! xD

›› Love: Kai isn't sure he deserves love, and is 100% sure that he doesn't want to share his past. But perhaps some lucky lady can coax it out of him and can show him that he's really a great guy. <3

›› I'm still kinda working on his character so I'm up for suggestions. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:23 pm
.:: | The Bad Girls and Guys | ::.

User Image
Name:
Moncerrath
History:
She has spent most of her life as a part of the great Kalona herd, but she has never felt particularly attached to any of her herd mates. During her time with the herd she stayed on its borders in solitude. The herd knew where to find her, so it wasn't important that she be right in the middle of it. After the fall of the Kalona herd, Moncerrath felt relatively unaffected. Others still knew where to find her should they need healing, and now she had more alone time. Things were hectic for a while when battle-wounded Kalona were pouring into her makeshift healing center after the rebels betrayed the herd. She did her best to patch up the deepest gashes and mend the largest breaks in legs. Many were lost that day, there were many she could not save. She knew it when she saw them and pushed them aside to help those that could be saved. Moncerrath feels no need to seek revenge against the rebels, she knows the balance has been upset by them, but she knows it is out of her hands. All she can do now is heal those broken souls that come to her after the battle, or put others out of their misery.
Personality:
Moncerrath is methodical and practical. She believes in rules and systems. She is often very focused and quiet, and can be taken as moody because she rarely speaks except to grunt to indicate a certain herb she needs. But she knows what she's doing and she does it well. She prefers to work alone in her healing but can work with others during more drastic times such as the current invasion. She is loyal only to herself and her healing. She thinks down on lessors and will not usually heal them unless they offer her precious herbs or medicines.

When she isn't working she prefers solitude among her herbs and medications, time to make sure everything is in order and time to relax. She dislikes her solitude being interrupted for anything but someone in extreme need, and she can lash out when she is bothered for simple things. In times like these she must heal her own victims, and that's only when she is feeling merciful. But it gives her time to practice and practice makes perfect, which she strives for.
Orientation: Homosexual
Looking For:
››Others to heal

››A victim/patient: I want someone to interrupt her solitude and piss her off so she attacks them and then has to heal them.

››Battle RP: I'd like to play out a battle scene with some other Kalona in which they must come to Moncerrath for healing.

››Others who wish to avenge the Great Kalona Herd: Moncerrath would not start a fight on her own, but through others she will help to destroy those who betrayed the Kalona Herd to its downfall. After healing the Kalona, Zeilvar, her plans to avenge her herd have been set in motion. She wouldn't mind recruiting a few more angry Kalona for the cause though.

››Possibly a lovemate: Moncerrath is NOT a romantic creature, nor does she experience feelings of love or adoration, more admiration or fascination. Someone would have to perk her interest quite highly for her to tie herself down to them. That someone would also have to accept the fact that she's not very social and that her idea of showing appreciation for anything is nothing more than a deep grunt. They must also accept that she has work to do as a healer. If she does fall for another mare, she might at one point want to end the relationship. She believes in balance and rules, and she might believe that her own great happiness is tipping the scales of balance and is breaking the rules. Will work that out with future love mate. ;D

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:24 pm
.:: | The Twisted Souls | ::.

User Image
Name:
Risti / Ri
Physical Appearance:
Brown eyes, Large catlike ears and tail, medium height
History:
Risti comes from a family of Roma/Gypsies, as well as what most might consider "crazies." Many members of her family hear voices, or carry knives to cut others apart, or have horrible and dark nightmares or thoughts. Because of this, Risti is used to odd things and strange beings. She would probably consider a "normal" person to be the weird one because of her own twisted lineage. Though many of her family are a little on the dark side, she takes after the Roma side more. She carries a knife to protect herself when she is in a fragile state and to protect herself from the beings in her visions. Many family members are wanderers, fortune tellers, or gypsies and like them she likes to wander and meet others.
Personality:
Risti always has an answer for everything, she always has a comeback. But she is not snobby or snippy in personality. She is very light and airy, and speaks slowly and meaningfully. Her voice is soft and giggly, she is very sweet. She doesn't find herself to be attractive, and she does not look for physical beauty in others, she simply loves the romance of a deep conversation. She enjoys a good back-and-forth, a debate, and enjoys flirting from time to time because it is so secretive yet so alluring and obvious. This being said, she does not actively seek heated debates or flirtatious situations.
Like her grandmother, she does not stay in one place for too long, she is always seeking new faces, new places. Like her mother, she believes in the power of a name, and only gives others the first syllable of her name, Ri, challenging them to guess her name by her nature, or earn her full name through valid conversation and connection. She is a wanderer and a romantic at heart.
The Twist:
On top of her twisted tunnel gift/curse and the stress that comes from that, Risti has dreams, like her mother. But her dreams are not so stressful or dark, and they are more like visions. Hers are more vague, and only show her people she is going to meet. Upon meeting a new Soquili, she will feel that she already knows what to say to them and how to react to them. A lot of the time these dreams lead her down a dark and uncomfortable path with a Soquili that she trusts or had trusted at the beginning of a dream. Innocent or evil, the Soquili in her visions lead her down a dark path. Sometimes the vision will end in the other attacking her, or (less often) with her attacking the other. Though the visions rarely repeat exactly in real life, this always makes her a little weary when meeting someone new, despite her eagerness to socialize. For this reason, she carries a knife to protect herself in case her visions become reality.
Looking For:
Other twisted tunnel babies
Others who feel out of place/odd
Friends
Maybe some enemies?

User Image
Name:
Cerridwen / Cerri
Physical Appearance:
Olive eyes, tribal tattoos, above average height (very tall!)
History:
Personality:
Cerridwen is usually a sweet girl who's pretty laid back and easygoing. She's loving towards her family, especially her brother Douma. She is talkative and excitable and doesn't mind showing it. She enjoys socializing with others, but sometimes it's not just for the socialization that she speaks to others...
The Twist:
Unfortunately, she has episodes during which she has a burning and powerful desire to steal anything pretty, shiny, or valuable, or anything at all that will satisfy her need to steal. She's a kleptomaniac and stores her stolen things in her bag. She enjoys the rush of taking things and not getting caught, and she enjoys the items she steals. During her episodes she can get extremely violent if she gets discovered trying to steal things or if things don't go her way. When she is in the mindset to steal, nothing can stop her. Because she's extremely tall and rather muscular, she can usually overpower smaller Soquili and sometimes even those who might not be approached by others.
When she comes back down to earth after her episodes, she tries to return the things she's stolen, or tries to right any blood she's spilled over the items. Usually she leaves the items in a safe place and tries to distance herself from them as much as possible. She struggles internally with her kleptomania, but hides it from her family and friends as much as she can. She is afraid to ask them for help.
She viciously protects the jewel around her neck as it was the only thing she has never stolen. It was a gift from her family and she thinks it's the prettiest, most valuable thing in the world, just like her family. She will stand by her family and defend them just as viciously as she protects her jewels. She will not let herself steal from her family.
Looking For:
››Family RP

››Others to steal from: Perhaps someone will realize she has taken something and they call her on it. She gets very violent when this happens, and it could result in a fight or an argument.

››Others to steal with: Anyone who's a bad influence and likes to steal things. Perhaps someone who likes getting things takes advantage of Cerri's condition and enlists her services.

››Someone to try to steal her jewels: Try if you dare. o_o

›› Interaction with any desert inhabitants as she will be traveling there. Perhaps she can try to steal from one of the traders.

›› Love: She's not looking but I'd be interested in seeing offers. They would have to accept her need to steal or perhaps they steal with her or from her and then the two fall in love. I'm open to ideas. ^^ I doubt anyone can really change her. They would have to accept her relationship with her brother, Douma. The two are very close. Any stallion interested in her would definitely have to pass the Douma test. ;D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:25 pm
.:: | Single and Looking | ::.

Name:
Looking For in a Mate:
Fling or Lifemate?:  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Chat and Plot Zone