Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply Fundamentals :: Application Approval ||→ {3}
⇨ Profile Guide and Application Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:02 pm

User Image

________Personal Identification
Name: Ffionn
Race: An Teaghlach ( Fox/Kitsune )
Height: 5' 5ft
Weight: 120lbs
Fears:
Natural predators ( Wolves / Bears )
Loud noises
New things/people (anything outside of his knowledge bubble) can frighten him easily.

Personality:

Traditionally, Ffionn is what much can expect from a typical Kitsune. Whimsical, capricious, a playful trickster of sorts. Despite being of a newly born existence, as indicated by his single tail, Ffionn still holds an exceptionally high wisdom than one would expect from his age or looks. A by product of his both his blood and parental upbringing. However, because he has only recently made his foray into the largely populated human lands, this knowledge/wisdom often comes in his strange manner of speaking that is native to his home and people.

History:

With a tale as curious as the fox himself, Ffionn was not born to any sort of parent, human or otherwise. Instead the Kitsune simply came into being one day. In fact even he himself cannot explain it very well were you to ever get to know him well enough to ask. It is only on the best of days, when one manages to hold the young fox's attention for long enough, that you would even get the story:

So, where are you from?

"I came to being from that place of dreams, or others would say nightmares. To walk in a place where I find steps familiar."

Place of dreams? What is that?

"Unconsciousness. Where the self is both lost and at home. You carry it now, I can see it in you."

Other than the means of his birth Ffionn possess no extra ordinary qualities, at least not what one would expect from any other spell caster. The Kitsune awakened to himself and set about discovering the world around him with all the curiosity of a newborn.

Personal Attributes:
      Mythological Heritage I: Ffionn gains 3 extra evo points.
      Mythological Heritage II: Ffionn gains 3 extra evo points.
      Mythological Heritage III: Ffionn gains 3 extra evo points.
      ( Tamer Attribute ) Nose For Trouble: Against any attack that Ffionn can see coming, he gains a .5 rank decrease to the cost of dodging it.

________Capabilities
Experience Rank: Rank E
Classes:

Casting Type: Magic Words
Disciplines:

Archetype: Scholar
Stats:

Power: 3
      Agility: 3
      Intelligence: 5
      Mana: 3

Stamina Pool: 150
Mana Pool: 50
      Materialization: Runes appearing and then quickly fading in the air.

Elements:
      tab Fire
      tab Wind

Evolutionary Traits (Evo's) ► [15 // 15]
Speedborn || 3
Divine Gaze || 2
Blood Eye || 1
Duplication || 2
Mimicry || 3
Repression || 2
Skilled Practitioner || 2

Racial Traits

____________An Teaghlach...||
Phaselight Madness → Every Sept has a phase of the moon they are associated with that serves as a sort of rejuvenating effect, and a source of much chaos. The Phaselight Madness, as it is called, is different for each bloodline, but is characterized as the time where the blessing, or curse, of an Teaghlach is at its strongest and causes extreme emotional effects. This lasts until the time that the phase has passed, after which the Madness vanishes completely. For in-game definition, every thirty posts [30] it is assumed a the phase of the moon the character's sept is associated with passes. During this time, all physical changes are further doubled [2x], but aggression also skyrockets, and the transformation is forced for the next five [5] posts. This can be resisted, however, though doing so comes with a negative. Until a Phasing is completed, those afflicted with the Phaselight Madness will have their stats reduced to either one [1] or reduced by three [3], whichever leaves the highest number.

Unlike an Teaghlach Clann, those born of the Septs are born in a hybrid Phased state. Their Phasing is centralized on the concept of repressing their hybrid forms to become human-like in their appearance. This transformation is something inherently learned by an Teaghlach born of a Sept after their tenth year of life. Suppressing, or becoming, the Phased form takes two [2] Activations, unless done during a bout of Phase Madness, in which case it takes no time at all. While phased, ten [10] Stamina is kept hostage and cannot be used, or recovered, until returned to their birth state. While within their human form the Septborn will receive only half of the benefits their Phasing grants, as they are truly unable to separate themselves from the beast entirely.

Styles and Talents that have a more animal-like approach to combat, such as savagery or calling on an animal for representation, may be learned at a one [1] post reduction.

All Septborn have physical features of one variety or another that hints at their true appearance. These can be minor, or major, and can be both above and below the flesh. Each member of An Teaghlach gains one [1] Animal Attribute, which follows the sames rules and limitations as Tamer Attributes.

All Teaghlach Bloodline members begin play with a Proficiency in a natural weapon, such as claws, fangs, etc. If a Teaghlach Sept does not have a natural weapon, such as some types of Aquatics, than a weapon may be selected that is closest to the natural weapon in design.

To an animal that matches the Totem of the Septborn a member of the Sept "reads" as an "alpha". While this allows some to be cowed, or made into allies, this can also insight some animals or beasts into a frenzy.

As denizens of the natural world, all Bloodline members receive a two [2] point increase to their Foraging Skill. This increases by two [2] point at C - rank and A - rank.

Kin Sense → All Bloodline members are able to supernaturally detect other members of an Teaghlach, as well as whether they are of a Sept or Clann. The range limit is five hundred [500] meters, though it only allows them to sense the presence at this range, and does not pinpoint. Personal Attributes and Disciplines may be utilized to make this more accurate at shorter distances.

Brood Creation → A member of an Teaghlach Bloodline bears within them a form of Magic Disease that latches onto the genetic structure of others and transforms them into a sub-creature, called a Clann member. The methodology of transmission, and what happens to them, will be described within the clans themselves. ( Hair Consumption ).

tab ↪ Fox Spetborn
tab tab [+2] Intelligence

tab tab Deception is woven into the mentality of every fox, making them uncannily good with Genjutsu. Any genjutsu, or effect that tab tab tab tab causes disorientation or deception, find its cost reduced by tab tab tab one [1] rank.

tab tab Foxfire is a known strength of the Foxes, who utilize it for miraculous effects. The Fox Septborn has flames that match their tab tab tab tab mana color, and more so, their fire abilities find their Base tab tab tab Duration increased by one [1].

tab tab Phase Benefits ► A fox when riled is vicious. When Phasing, for the next three posts [3] the Septborn finds all attacks made tab tab tab tab against something that attacked them physically that tab tab tab much stronger and faster, increasing both Speed and Strength of the tab tab tab tab technique by one half rank [1/2].

Class/Archetype/Evo Bonuses

[2] additional Spell slots
Half [.5] rank increase to illusion strength
+2 Intelligence
( Speedborn ) Half rank [.5] reduction in all costs to Dodge things.

Skills ► [07 // 07]
      ( Skilled Practitioner ) Hazard Discovery Skill: Tier Two [3]
      ( Skilled Practitioner ) Detection Avoidance Skill: Rank: Tier Two [2]
      Gathering: Tier Two [2]
      Survival: Tier Two [2]

Proficiencies ► [02 // 02]
      Natural Weaponary
      tab → Caws, fangs.

Unarmed Combat
      tab → Offensive, Defensive.

________Possessions
Repertoire:
      Arcanist Spells: 00 // 02
      Illusionist Spells: 00 // 05
      Stages of Learning: 00 // 00

Inventory:

Reinforced Robe ( Light Armor )
      Flint and Steel
      Backpack
      Satchel, Medium
      Skinning Knife
      Rope, 20 Meters
      Blanket
      Bedroll
      One Person Tent
      Pot, Cooking
      Soap
      Camp Hammer
      Fishing Hook
      Twine, 50 Meters
      Scissors
      Sheers

________Library
{Technique Type}:
      Fireball | Rank C

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:54 pm
Evanescently Magnificent

Approved  

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:23 pm
Oh hey! It's a granny update!
https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=25193119#381569455

Pretty please help me review and make sure I didn't mess anything up!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:06 pm
Quote:
I'm sure I'm missing something... let me know if I am x_x

User Image

Name: My name is Svara
Age: I was an old lady but it seemed that I had reverted to my younger years. I might be fifteen
Race: I am Fae, or more specifically, a Tovon nún
• Soul Pact: Most Fae have a familiar, a creature that is bound through contract to serve them. These usually come in the form of small animals such as cats, dogs, and birds. A Familiar may be used in place of the Fae's own body for casting "touch" based spells, though they must be within the same relative area to do so. Secondly, for no additional cost, the familiar may share its senses with its master, as long as, again, they are in the same relative area (same thread). Unlike normal animals and living things a Fae Familiar is made from the essence of Aethir, and as such bear no Shard to which the afterlife is bound. When a familiar "dies" its body disperses into mist, reforming five [5] posts later in relative proximity to the Fae, reforming from mist. Please note that the Fae Familiar differs from
an Arcanist familiar, as it shares its activations with its owner, and carries the same physical stats of a normal animal of its kind. Its intelligence is that of an average human, and it carries its own personality, having access to any language the Fae knows, but unable to learn any spells or talents on its own, except for Custom Abilities created by the Fae themselves.
• Words of Power: The Fae do not use Handseals or other similar methods to cast their techniques. Instead, they rely on incantations and movements to cast their techniques. Simpler techniques can be cast with a simple wave of an arm or a single word while higher rank techniques require lengthy verbal incantations and arm movements. Arm movements can be completely left out if the Fae increases the length of their incantation to supplement. In effect, the "casting method" of any class always contains this at the very least.
• Magical Fiend: All Fae gain an increase of two [2] points of Mana.

Physical Description:
• Height: 5'5"
• Weight: 113lbs
Fears:
Possessed tea pots. It's-It's a long story...
• Not being in control of my mind.
• Extreme and overwhelming depression.
Personality: Are you mad? I have to describe myself? I woke up. Alone in this world. Pulled away from everything I ever knew and you asked me what my personality is? How about this, give me time to calm down and we can go back to this topic.
History: I... can't remember much. I do remember I was part of a Fae tribe, Tovon I believe. Just simple-minded folks, we mind our own business and take care of others ya know? I helped with the farming and blacksmithing but I was responsible for scouting to make sure we wouldn't get under attack or check for any intruders that may have entered the village without us watching. We have been under attack a few times, because, what do ya know? Our village was under a kingdom and we are the first village on the line. To get the royals attention. I had killed some to protect my village. You got to do what you got to do. I don't remember how I... got into this crystal you speak of or what my memories were before it.

I do remember the smells...I smell earth and fire. Not actual fire of course, but the ashes and smoke. Are we done?

Personal Attributes:
      • Markings of Power: The Fae gains the ability to 'enchant' items with peculiar effects. These objects differ from weapons in that they cannot actively cast techniques but instead bestow constant and 'passive' buffs to the item that can be used by the wearer. Weaker buffs can cost nothing to maintain while stronger buffs and 'activated' effects will consume mana (or chakra) of the wearer. These enchantments must still be submitted as customs can be freely given to other characters. The Fae may have up to 3 enchantments at one time on their person and other characters may have no more than 2. The enchantments are bound to the item, so if it is stolen or sold, the item retains the enchantment. Enchanting requires points in a Fae only Skill.
      Fae Enhancing:: The Fae gains the ability to add additional properties to objects. These enhancements must be submitted as a custom. See PA for additional restrictions.
      • Strong Mind:: Unlike the other Fae, Svara lacked the 'calling' and the 'hunger' that Faes usually have. Due to this, the downside was that she will not be able to sense a source of mana nearby. The upside, she is not at risk for insanity if she uses mana.
      • [ Will think of it by the time she's D ]
      • [ Ditto to above ]

________Capabilities
Experience Rank:
Classes:
      • (First class at D-rank)
      • (Second class at C-rank)
      • (Third class at A-rank)

Disciplines:

Archetype: Jack-of-all-Trades
• Half [.5] rank increase to physical speed
Stats:
      Power: 3
      Intelligence: 3
      Mana: 5

Stamina Pool: 100 / 100
Mana Pool: 100 / 100
      Materialization:
      Elements:
      tab
      tab

Evolutionary Traits (Evo's): 06 // 06
• Growthborn || 3
→ Grants the ability to use Growth Ruler spells. This allows the characters to use spells that effect living growth such as vines, flowers, grass, fruits and vegetables, as well as things such as living trees. Different Plants have different properties, each unique in their own way. All spells are weak against Fire spells.
Nature Kissed || 1
→ Those blessed by nature are embraced as kin. If Woodborn or Growthborn are selected the character may select this Evo. Sprites and supernatural entities will favor the character, counting them as family or friend. These characters have a natural [+5] affinity toward Sprites and Spirits regarding the Aggro system, and a [-5] affinity toward Fades and Demons. Note this doesn't mean they won't react badly if you harm them or antagonize them.
• Skilled Practitioner || 2
→ Selecting this Evo immediately grants access to two [2] Skills otherwise locked to another class or race. Not only can these now be invested in, but the Skill Practitioner gains one [1] Skill Point at every Experience rank. This can only be selected once [1x].

Skills ► [06 // 06]
      • [ Tier 1 ] Survival
      • [ Tier 3 ] Trapmaking
      • [ Tier 2 ] Hunting: Normal Animals

Proficiencies ► [03 // 03]

► Medium Ranged Weapon
      tab Composite Bow
      ► Light Weapon
      tab Dagger
      ► Unarmed Combat:
      tab Offensive: 0
      tab Defensive: 0
      tab Grappling: 1

________Possessions
Repertoire:
      Arcanist Spells: 00 // 02
      Illusionist Spells: 00 // 00
      Stages of Learning: 00 // 01
      Madoukishi : 00 // 00
      {Ability Type}: 00 // 00

Inventory:
      Medium Ranged Weapon [Durability 30] ► Composite Bow
      • Oiled Waterskin
      • Backpack
      • Normal Clothing
      • Whetstone x6
      • Blanket
      • Skinning Knife
      • Mess Kit
      • Soap x2
      • Dagger
      • One person tent
      • Journal
      13 Arrows

________Library
{Technique Type}:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:13 am
Jenni Deer
HeadlessKoko

Approved  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:03 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Duruleim "Atoq" Barrenclaw
Race: An Teaghlach (Reptile)
Physical Description: Duruleim is a 5'10" male weighing 190 lbs. He is from the people of the Scorcia (translating to "darkened" in his dragon tongue) region, arguably the hottest places on the planet, which makes his skin complexion a tad bit darker than caramel, though his skin becomes bright in color whenever he gets very cold. He is muscular and toned with hazel eyes, bushy eyebrows and long eyelashes. His eyes are very big, making him seem always interested. They are excruciatingly piercing at whoever looks into them, regardless of any situation.

He is wearing his favorite type of clothes - a long sleeve shirt with loose, pocketed sweat pants that are fitted at the ankle. His shirt covers his neck, but isn't a turtleneck. His pants are fitted around the ankle and go no further. He is able to jump around and fight freely without it coming off.
Fears: Duruleim fears betrayal, being surrounded by stupid people and failing.
Personality: Duruleim does not like to show his true self to others, but he is very friendly yet shy. He does not like showing off his body or telling people about himself. He loves to laugh and make others laugh, as he does not know the pain they go through. He is very understanding and loves to listen to the problems of others so he can find a solution to help get rid of it. Duruleim is an observer and listener; he listens and watches everything and understands people very well.

On the flip side, he does not think anyone can understand him or will be able to understand him, which is why he keeps to himself. Duruleim also loves talking to himself and fighting when necessary. He has an extremely horrible temper that he tries to control, but he would dare to let anyone know about that as they could try and manipulate him and his emotions - one of the things he hates.

Duruleim also loves long clothing that covers him, such as cloaks, capes, hoods and whatnot. Honey is the quickest way to his heart, as well as natural medicine and foods.
History: Duruleim is one of the last known descendants with the pure Dragon blood, belonging to one of the late Kings of Giildarus, Vehemiir. Dragons have been known to be of 3 types: Adamantborn, Natureborn and Elementite. Vehemiir was a powerful Adamantite Dragon who had power over precious gems and jewels and ruled the lands justly. By extension, Duruleim is from the Adamantborn Dragons, who are one of the most powerful to ever roam the entire universe. Duruleim is not only from the descendants of King Vehemiir, but contains his blood fully as if he was a living reincarnation of the King. He contains the Diamond Blood, which was the same as King Vehemiir, but there is a slight twist to his.

With the world becoming anew, Duruleim has been reduced to a mere human. He must now figure out where to go and what to do. He knows very little about himself, such as he is of the Adamantborn, but he has yet to discover and awaken his true powers... and form.

As for his personal life, he was orphaned at a young age and was left to fend for himself against people who wanted to bully and hurt him. He has gone through a lot in such a short amount of time, but he gained mental strength and maturity at a young age through this.

Personal Attributes:
      • Blood of King Vehemiir: Grants +3 extra Evo points.

________Capabilities
Experience Rank: E
Classes:

Disciplines:

Archetype: Strategist
Stats:
      Power: ☆☆☆
      Agility: ☆☆☆
      Intelligence: ☆☆☆
      Mana: ☆☆☆☆☆

Stamina Pool: 100
Mana Pool: 100
      Materialization: When pushed beyond the limits of his anger, a black, horrifying draconic creature that is flickers as if it were a flame forms over Duruleim. Whenever he is truly happy, then a white, warm winged indescribable creature forms over him.
      Elements:
      tab • Fire
      tab • Lightning

Evolutionary Traits (Evo's): 15 // 15
• Gemblooded || 1
• Essence of Adamant || 2
• Stormborn || 3
• Pyraborn || 3
• Magmaborn || 3
• Adamantborn || 3

Skills ► [06 // 06]
      Survival: Tier 5
      Linguistics: Tier 0

Proficiencies ► [03 // 03]
      Two-Handed Medium Weapons:
      Unarmed Combat:
        ►Offensive: 1
        ►Defensive: 1
        ► Grappling: 0

Single Weapon Combat:
        ►Katana

________Possessions
Repertoire:
      Arcanist Spells: 02 // 00
      Illusionist Spells: 02 // 00
      Stages of Learning: 01 // 00

Inventory: ([125] Ryo for starter shop, Strategist)
      • Katana ► 20 Ryo
      • Two Person Tent ► 30 Ryo
      • Blanket ► 2 ryo
      • Bedroll ► 6 Ryo
      • Backpack ► 2 Ryo
      • Soap ► 1 Ryo
      • Pot, Cooking ► 10 Ryo
      • Camp Hammer ► 6 Ryo
      • Weather Clothing ► 35 Ryo
      • Scissors ► 2 Ryo
      • Oiled Waterskin ► 1 Ryo
      • Rope, 20 Meters ►5 Ryo
      • Shovel ► 3 Ryo
      • Soap ► 1 Ryo
      • Soap ► 1 Ryo

125 // 125 Ryo used

________Library
Fire Spells:
      • Dragon Fire

Storm Ruler:

Lava Ruler:

Royal Taorito

Atoq

Enduring Seeker

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:59 am
Atoq

Couple things to fix.
1. Max age you can start at it 16.
2. It says you've used 6 skill points, but I only see 5 allotted. So you still have one more to spend.
3. Two-handed medium weapons and unarmed combat are categories. We changed it so that you don't have to select a category first; you just choose a weapon to put the proficiency point in.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:26 am
Royal Taorito
Atoq

Couple things to fix.
2. It says you've used 6 skill points, but I only see 5 allotted. So you still have one more to spend.
3. Two-handed medium weapons and unarmed combat are categories. We changed it so that you don't have to select a category first; you just choose a weapon to put the proficiency point in.

Je suis fini O_O  

Atoq

Enduring Seeker

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:44 am
Atoq
Royal Taorito
Atoq

Couple things to fix.

Je suis fini O_O

Approved  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 11:28 am

Name: Abrum Stone
Race:An Teaghlach- Wolf-

Physical Description: Abrum is a average height male at around 5'11. he has dark brown skin and shoulder length blonde hair worn in dreadlocks. he has black eyes with white scelera surrounding them, however green specs can be seen from time to time. he has a generally broad nose with large nostrils on the side. one thing of note is that he has a nub where his left pinky should be. This nub goes down to the hand knuckle, Abrum claims it was taken during a undercover mission to gain and trust of a enemy. He is athletically toned in body mass and shape making him some what limber in some of his movements.

Though Athletic in body Abrum wears heavy Half plate armor that is embezzled and formed into wolf and eagle motifs. His armor is a deep royal Purple with gold trimming for its color base. Abrum has a sword frog on his left hip to holster any rapier he plans to use in the future. His satchels are tied and kept behind him sitting atop of the armor most of his other gear is packed into a dark brown backpack that he carries around. Abrums helm is design off of a Barbute Helm with a slanted slot opening. It has a detachable visor that he keeps in the backpack. Both the visor and helm itself has the same colors and motifs of the halfplate armor.

While he has no Current symbols of the new world his old world tag with the crest of the once powerful Hidden Cloud Village is marked on a headband he keeps on his belt, in case someone recognizes it, and the same mark upon the right pauldrons main piece. He has two large wings, black as knight with self colored royal purple tips that fade into the feathers to create the black sheen. These were surgically implanted for when the cloud village needed more aerial support without the expanse of Chakra

Fears: Tomophobia is ever present in his mind due to the trauma of having to attatch his wings, He was not allowed to be sedated as they 'needed' him awake to be positive that the nerves within the wings would connect with the nerves of Abrum's body. It was a success but Abrum has refused any further experimentation and often gets anxious around medical equipment. Scalpuls or surgical saws that are used towards him as a means of help or weapon cause Abrum to go into a panic attack and attack everyone within reach of him or his wings.

Though he doesn't fear heights specifically, he is always worrying that his wings will fail him and he will be going towards the ground descending without his will and smashing into the earth. Therefore he has made iot a point to use his wind based mana and magiks to create powerful air currents that help raise and lower him at his command, not natures.

Abrum's will power is legendary among his former peers as one of his most defining traits. This is actually because he fears that not resisting or some outside forcing there own idea's into Abrum. He does not wish to give into petty indulgences. Nor into pride filled fights. His will to control himself only has come to be, because he is afraid of losing control.

Personality: Abrum has been one of those kids who enjoyed life, goofy, headstrong, always smiling. The kind of kid you could make friends with easily right? However A darkness started to grow that while masked by his smile began to show and grow beyond his deception before it came to a head with his parents and his fellow peers. Since that day in question Abrum has made his own path, his own way, surpassing his father and being equal to those among he calls comrades. the only thing he prides himself on having beyond most everyone else: His unbridled and unshakable willpower, almost to a fault of stubbornness. That has left him in situations where not one foe could sway his confidence or self esteem.

his current mood is more stoic to those who meet him and even to those that get to know him so it is hard to tell what he really thinks other than those who have laid in bed with him. though thats less likely to happen

History: In a new world of war and innovations that where needed, Abrum Stone was 'created' by his parents who where supposed to be among the best. Though not top caliber they where successful in almost 90% of there missions and thus where chosen by the raikage of the time to encourage a marriage of the two. Though they did not like each other much they agreed and after a year of trying Abrum was born in there second year of marriage. Abrum had demonstrated a great amount of promise and potential but complications arose that were beyond his control. His father was afraid of the child he created, He feared that Abrum would eventually surpass him in authority and skill. Thus it was his fathers practice to not teach him more than the basics needed for him to pass any test. His mother was a bit different in that she had grown attached to her child and only wanted him to be safe. Safe from his father and safe from the raikage's plans for him. With these two powers combined Abrum became a happy kid that wasn't allowed to go out often or ever except for school and errands.

This built up within Abrum, and while he was generally happy he started to mask his saddness and rage with a smile. Closer and closer the day was coming when all the built up energy and hatred would explode out of control. By his 11th summer he had snapped. His father had struck his mother in a drunken rage after being relieved of certain duties he had held for the longest time. While this was uncommon for Abrum's father to do while drinking, this night seemed to be the one where his own frustrations came to a head. Having witnessed her mother being hit Abrum lost his own control and with what he barely knew about Hand to Hand combat, Abrum bested his drunken father into submission and with a little more insentive of his father calling him, 'nothing more than a simple experiment gone wrong' It didnt take Abrum much to break his fathers neck.

His mother was horrified because despite the circumstances she had know the man for 12 years and had gotten used to him. Horrified at her child she merely backed off and started running away. Abrum merely looked at the situation, dad dead, mother horrified by him, what was there to live for? By misfortune the Raikage would come by later on after hearing about the incident and took the boy under his wing. through the next four years the Raikage took personal interest in furthering the boys training especially when they learned he could control the heat he produced with his mana. It was then samples of his DNA were taken and crafted into biological appendages, his large raven black wings. He looked at them and asked for them to be attached immediately. Abrum didn't count on having to be awake for the procedure and thus was scarred for life by the event.

The result was a wingspan of great length, superior air tactics and authority, From the day of his new wings Abrum promised himself he would never loose control again and for the next year that will of personal power kept him together for missions and even assassinations every once in a while.It was on one of those missions that Abrum was encased in the crystal that took hold of the world. Now released from his gem like prison Abrum finds himself in a strange yet wonderful land. He has taken to the skies and started his journey in the skies above the Demonic desert in order to seek out a new lease on life and a reason worth fighting for once again.

Personal Attributes:
      • Evo Point Increase

• Desert Dragon - Like the gem like scales of a dragon Abrum's skin is hardier and tougher to pierce an slice. The hardy skin provides a bit of protection but has a low durability of [10] Healing spells or potions are needed when strengthening or repairing the skin area in question. In battle Abrum can course mana through his skin to up the durability to 20 with a mana upkeep of 2|| 40.

• Uralt Das Sterben - Uralt Das Sterben is a single thrust move Abrum learned to use to get him closer to a far away target. Sprinting towards the target while generating mana along the soles, Abrum after reaching ten meters can go in a singular straight strike up to 30 meters away. Uralts speed requires a cost of 40 stamina and mana to complete otherwise the technique fails and he can only perform half the distance it normally would. Abrum can double the range by paying twice as much mana and stamina though it would rend his body weaker to attacks [5 durability decrease.] This strike usually ends with a powerful thrust attack that sends most things flying at the same rate of speed as the one who generates it. most anything that is along the side of the Uralts path tends to be dragged with it due to the immense speed and air pressure.

________Capabilities
Experience Rank: D
Classes: Warrior

Disciplines:
      • Juggernaut
      The Juggernaut utilizes posture, breathing, and precise movement to fight. When selecting this discipline the Juggernaut gains access to one [1] of the following three “Words”, which can be activated by setting aside a reserve of forty [40] mana. This cost reduces by ten [10] mana per two [2] experience ranks, starting at D-rank. The character may invest a second point into this Discipline at B rank to select a second word. There is no duration for their effects, and can be maintained indefinitely until switching to another. However, it takes one [1] activation to activate the new effect. Only one [1] can be active at any time.

→ The Word of Wisdom: By focusing one’s mind through measured breathing, the Word of Wisdom keeps the user’s heart beating in the same, steady level and clears the mind of distraction. In this state, emotional based effects are reduced by one [1] rank in strength, and strikes become more precise, granting [1] rank increase to the Damage rank of an attack.
      → The Word of Valiance: Focusing one’s body by tightening the muscles and readying yourself for what might come is the heart of the Word of Valiance. Choose one effect upon activation: Increase the Defense of one [1] Weapon or Armor by a D-rank amount or increase your Dodge bonus by a D-rank amount. This bonus increases by one [1] rank per two [2] experience ranks, starting at D-rank.
      → The Word of Restoration: A combination of breathing and careful movement, the Word causes one’s natural mana and Stamina reserves to recover more quickly. Your recovery rate increases by one [1] step. Likewise, healing techniques used on you are considered one [1] rank stronger in effectiveness, and natural healing time is reduced by one fourth [25%]

Archetype: Athelete -
• Half [.5] rank increase to physical speed
• [5] Stamina reduction to cost of Complex attacks (minimum of [5])

Stats:
      Power: 4
      Agility: 5
      Mana: 4

Stamina Pool:225
Mana Pool:225

Materialization: A shadowy wolf the color of the deepest violet. Sometimes when the agitation of energy is strong wings spread out like hidden raven wings.

Elements:
      tab • Wind
      tab • Lightning

Evolutionary Traits (Evo's):
• Wasteborn || 3
→ Born of the hot, dead lands of the world, the Wasteborn has harnessed the ability to cast Scorch Ruler spells, which create a desiccating wave of heat that saps the salt and water from their opponents. When doing so, unless suppressed their hands will give off a hot glow, or any part of the body producing the energy. Due to their very nature the Wasteborn are feared in climates that are dry, or where liquid water is difficult to come across.

• Wasted || 1
→ The body of one who is Wasted is resistant to the power of heat. This does not extend to fire itself, but to temperatures and phenomena that can bake the moisture from a living being. All Wasteborn abilities, and natural heat, have their effects reduced by one [1] rank and Step.

• Prosthetic Limb || Wing (Left)
→ Grants a Prosthetic Limb. Must be submitted as a Custom Gadget, and is limited to E - rank to begin with. It can be modified later. These refer specifically to arms, legs, hands and feet.

• Prosthetic Limb || Wing (Right)
→ Grants a Prosthetic Limb. Must be submitted as a Custom Gadget, and is limited to E - rank to begin with. It can be modified later. These refer specifically to arms, legs, hands and feet.

→ Selecting this Evo immediately grants access to two [2] Skills otherwise locked to another class or race. Not only can these now be invested in, but the Skill Practitioner gains one [1] Skill Point at every Experience rank. This can only be selected once [1x]

• Weathered || 1
→ Stormborn is not required for this. When taking this Evo electricity is more likely to pass through your body and discharge different within you. As such, Lightning and Stormborn spells are decreased in effect by one [1] rank, and associated status effects are reduced by half in duration.

Skills ► [09 // 09]
      • Detection Avoidance < Skilled Practitioner Taken>

• Hunting, Unusual Animals

• Item Identification
      Description → Every item is knew to those who have never seen it before! As such, this skill denotes whether your character knows what it is. Every item will have an Identification point requirement. As long as you meet it, you know what it is, though not enough to know how to make it work.

• Tool Preparation
      Description → Maintaining, and/or repairing, tools that are used for crafting. Bestows an increase to Tool Durability. Keep in mind that the time benefits only last for ten [10] items worth of crafting before another attempt must be maid to maintain the tool preparation.
      Progression → Instead of utilizing the above rewards for each Tier earned, utilize the following progression for this skill alone. Tier Zero [0] ► Every tenth [10th] use4 of a tool does not count to its durability being used up, Tier One [1] ► Every fifth [5th] use of a tool does not count towards its durability but overrides previous bonus, Tier Two [2] ► Use one [1] post to give any one [1] tool one [1] durability though this can only be done once [1], Tier Three [3] ► Every third [3rd] use of a tool does not count towards its durability but this overrides the Tier One [1] bonus, Tier Four [4] ► May spend two [2] posts to maintain a tool and give it three [3] durability back but can only be done to a single tool twice [2] but overrides the Tier Two [2] bonus, Tier Five [5] ► Every second [2nd] use of a tool does not count towards its durability, but this overrides all other similar bonuses given by this skill.

• Concoctions ||
      Description → The art of creating alchemical objects, such as the "alchemist fire", armor resistance salves, lubricant, etc.

• Potionmaking ||
      Description → The art of utilizing reagents to create beneficial effects, such as healing salves, stimulants, and other beneficial creations

• Field Triage
Description → Used to treat wounds and illnesses of up to Tier 2 effects, as well as help stave off infection or blood loss in order to make sure the patient is able to survive to get to a medic or physician.

Proficiencies ► [06 // 06]
      • Two weapon combat- Medium- Light
      • Single Weapon Combat- Medium

Medium Ranged Weapon

Shortbow

Single Hand Medium Weapon

Rapier

________Possessions
Repertoire:
      Arcanist Spells: 00 // 00
      Stages of Learning: 00 // 09
      Waste Born: 02 // 02

Inventory:
      • Clothes
      • Chain Mail (Medium Armor; D-rank Defense, Scale 15)
      • Shortbow (Durability 30) and [12] ammo
      • Trench Knife (Durability 30) and Rapier (Durability 30)
      • Backpack
      • Bedroll
      • Flint and Steel
      • Whetstone [3]
      • Waterskin
      • Rope, 20m ---
      • Half Plate Armor
      • Skinning Knife
      • Medium Satchel [2]
      • Shovel

________Library
{Technique Type}:
      • {All Characters begin with a single Spell or Talent from up to C - rank. This ignores class limitations, but not Elemental ones.}
      • An teaghlach- Heightened Senses [1.5x Human Average]
      → One half [1/2] step increase of natural Regeneration effects
      → One half [1/2] rank increase of Collaboration effects when performed with at least one other [1] person. Still follows Collaboration rules.
      → Lunar Phase ► Full Moon
      → Transmission Method ► Bite
      → Phase Benefits ► Increase Speed and Strength stat of next three [3] techniques by one [1] rank

•Scorch Manipulation
      Description: This control allows the Scorch user to create weak orbs of scorching heat that can cause burns and trigger the dehydration process when in very close proximity, depending on the rank. While the shape cannot be bent far beyond an orb of condensed heat, it can be shifted around as if it were a part of their own body. It should be noted that one can only manipulate scorch objects they themselves have made. Additionally, any scorch orbs that are being freely manipulated are very weak, and can be broken or blown away as if they were completely natural. Should be noted that techniques can be made smaller while retaining their rank.
      Rank E: Very small scorch [marbles]. Causes first degree burns at contact point.
      Rank D: Small scorch [baseball]. Causes first degree burns at contact point, and triggers Dehydration process.
      Rank C: Medium scorch [kickball]. Causes second degree burns at contact point, and triggers Dehydration process.
      Rank B: Large scorch [beach ball]. Causes second degree burns at contact point, and triggers stage one Dehydration.
      Rank A: Very large scorch [boulders]. Causes second degree burns at contact point, triggers stage two Dehydration.
      Rank S: Massive scorch [hot air balloon]. Causes third degree burns at contact point, triggers stage two Dehydration.
      • Requires [5] parts of a paragraph to learn, and must be learned before proceeding to other techniques. Receives no reductions.
      • Manipulated scorch orbs lose any modifiers, and are beaten by techniques of the same rank, or one rank lower against water.
      • Scorch objects made via this technique last three [3] posts. An amount equal to the initial cost can be paid to reset the timer.

•Backdraft
      Description: This spell puts the user into a specific mana 'mode', enabling them to affect their own Wind spells. While this ability is active all wind spells become incredibly hot and have the ability to dehydrate for their duration, decreasing the time it takes to progress by one [1] post per rank. This stacks each time the opponent is hit with an affected spell. This ability is an augment of a spell, and does not take an activation to use, instead only paying a cost one [1] rank lower than the wind spell to imbue it.

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Ergo War

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 7:05 pm
User Image

Name: Meissa
Race: Human
• Can unlock one [1] class-specific skill. This acts as having one [1] rank in that skill.
Physical Description: 5'3", 120 lbs., female. A form of albinism leaves her with snowy hair and complexion, leading her to cover up in robes whenever possible. Her dark blue eyes are almost always hidden behind a blindfold or some other kind of eyewear. Her standard outfit is a white cloak over a set of black reinforced clothing and a blindfold made of a strip of black cloth with subtle blue embroidery.
Fears: Being unmoored from something she can call "normal", powerlessness in a situation where she sees a path to a better resolution, things that defy explanation.
Personality: Straightforward and direct, with a demeanor that could be generously described as "grumpy". She's not particularly disposed toward humor. She is very concerned with respect being shown to people she thinks have earned it, though she doesn't particularly care much for most formalized hierarchies. Those who have worked with her find it difficult to say whether she's a slave to innovation or simply unpredictable.
History:
tab A woman from the former Sand Village during the Era of Division. During her time there, she accumulated prestige and power in equal measure, serving as the guinea pig for their ANBU program, raising a crop of students, and eventually succeeding her uncle as Kage. After a few years in power, she passed her duties on to a successor named Ayame and began pursuing activities that would have been difficult in her previous role, though she officially remained an active part of the military structure.
tab Throughout her career she was considered an expert in seals and personally sealed Bijuu several times, on occasion even being summoned to other lands to perform the rites. She was a central player in many of the Sand's interactions with the UHV, which is to say that she often found herself in pitched combat with them, including the failed invasion of the Sand by the UHV's "Star" divison. Of the major incidents that occurred in the Wind Country over the years, she was involved in resolving almost all of them, from the attack of sentient pollen monsters, to an attempted coup by a group of undying cultists, to naval excursions off the southern coasts, to the various invasions by the UHV and other miscellaneous entities. Her non-combat position in the military's hierarchy was "Head of Research and Development", but her activities under that title were a mystery to anyone outside the department in question. She had a few students over the years and found great satisfaction in helping them grow into people she could trust to protect the Village if she had to leave. Yet, for all the happiness it gave her to see her students succeed, losses hit her even harder, gradually driving her away from the role of teacher.
tab Unlike her professional life, her personal life was fairly calm. Her family maintained a fairly expensive piece of property on the outskirts of the Sand's residential district, where she spent much of her time isolated in the family workshop, her personal study, or tending to a small gaggle of cats. Her skills as a tailor and a creator of pseudo-spiritual marbles called "Variable Marbles" meant she never wanted for distractions. When those didn't suffice, she would head out into the desert and start mining, at first for materials and later for lost ruins. Her discovery of the tomb of a Ninshuu Sage marked the start of a spree of fairly high-profile discoveries of cultural artifacts across the world. The artifacts that she uncovered were numerous, including a necklace of magatama that were exceptionally powerful proto-Variable Marbles and the petrified remains of some titanic humanoid creatures buried near the coast of the Wind Country. She was eventually anointed a Sage of Ninshuu herself for her discoveries, but that was pretty much the only thing she retained from all her discoveries, as she elected to send everything but the magatama necklace back to their home countries. The saint's body was sealed into a small shrine at the heart of the residential district.
tab All of that goes to say her romantic life was nonexistent and her social life wasn't much better. Familial interactions weren't much more common; over the course of her career she adopted a few orphaned children, some of whom went on to be fairly successful in the military and civilian spheres. While she wasn't what could be called a "warm" mother figure, she did a competent enough job to ensure her kids were happy. She was also known to go around solving minor issues that developed in the village--such as littering--and taking on students at random intervals. Despite not being a puppeteer, she was the owner of a shop dealing in puppets and puppet accessories, which came about when she looked at the simplistic puppets of the day and decided she could make a mint manufacturing them. All told, she lived a surprisingly relaxing life.
tab She disappeared shortly after the beginning of what came to be called the Era of Attention. The exact circumstances of her disappearance are uncertain and made only more confusing when she showed up in the modern day, now younger and lacking many of the skills she'd developed over the course of her lifetime. For multiple reasons, she now goes by the name of Meissa.
Personal Attributes:
      • Overflowing Chain: Meissa can choose to redirect her prodigious mana recovery to the creation of a semi-liquid jewel containing up to 50 Mana. Once created, this jewel can be handled like a standard physical object with the consistency of stone but with an odd tendency to ripple when touched. It can also be placed in orbit around a part of her body, where it will stay until directed otherwise. If consumed, the jewel will burst into an easily-swallowed liquid, restoring its Mana capacity in either Mana or Stamina to the the consumer. Up to 20 of these jewels can exist at any one time. Once at least 10 are in existence, they can be manipulated at will within 30 meters of Meissa and can be used to attack or defend, consuming Mana from the bead(s) as necessary. The maximum capacity of each bead is increased by 50 and the maximum number of beads increases by 5 every two ranks starting at D.
      • Queen's Right: Meissa can embed the jewels from the Overflowing Chain into objects. After at least one post, she then can retrieve the jewel to gain highly-detailed knowledge of the item and its contents (if any), though her understanding of this new knowledge is limited to concepts she is already familiar with (i.e. she wouldn't be able to figure out how a piece of totally alien technology works, but she may be able to recognize familiar aspects about it). A representation of any object Meissa has analyzed in this way can be recreated in perfect detail by temporarily transforming a jewel from the Overflowing Chain, allowing it to be picked apart and researched as if it were actually present.
      • (Held)
      • (Held, Survival PA)
      • (Held, Research PA)

________Capabilities
Experience Rank: E
Classes:

Disciplines:
      • -
      • -

Archetype: Mystic
• [2] additional Spell slots
• Half [.5] rank increase to spiritual strength
Stats:
      Power: 2
      Intelligence: 4
      Mana: 3

Default Casting Method: Vocal/Somatic
Stamina Pool: 50
Mana Pool: 150
      Materialization: Blue-black text of unidentifiable origin that clings to her skin. When agitated, characters will congregate around her eyes, ears, and fingertips, and in very extreme states of upset may even appear on her breath.
      Elements:
      tab • Wind
      tab • Earth

Evolutionary Traits (Evo's):
• Blindsight || 2
→ When vision is impaired by any means, including simply closing one's eyes, the character can "see" in monochrome in all directions up to one hundred [100] meters per Experience Rank. This is an automatic process that sees through any non-living material up to one [1] meter thick. This effect can be activated at any time without blockage by paying five [5] Mana or Stamina, at which time the eyes' colors reverse. This may be maintained as long as desired.
• Mana Font (x3) || 2 (6)
→ Born with a natural font of mana within you, begin with a passive bonus that increases all mana regeneration by one [1] step. If regeneration is normally impossible then gain a passive regeneration of fifteen [1] mana per post. Normal restoration rules trump this base.
→ Selecting this Evo immediately grants access to two [2] Skills otherwise locked to another class or race. Not only can these now be invested in, but the Skill Practitioner gains one [1] Skill Point at every Experience rank. This can only be selected once [1x].
Skills ► [07 // 07]
      • [Human] Hunting, Monsters: 1
      • [Skilled Practitioner] Systematic Repair (Puppets): 0
      • [Skilled Practitioner] Functional Adaptation: 0
      • Gathering: 1 (-1 paragraph)
      • Survival: 3 (-1 paragraph, +1 minor personal attribute)
      tab • Know how to properly perform CPR, and have a basic knowledge of common medicines.
      tab • Knows the right type of fire for different uses. Can identify poisonous mushrooms. Accurately determine north from position of the sun, and can locate constellations at night. Can make basic items like baskets and rope with little effort, and know now to stave off heat and cold.
      • Research: 3 (-1 paragraph, +1 minor personal attribute)
      tab • ???

• Unarmed Combat (Defensive)
      • Senbon

________Possessions
Repertoire:
      Arcanist Spells: 00 // 07

Inventory:
      • Senbon x30 (12 Ryo)
      • Reinforced Clothing [ D-Ranked, Scale 5 ] (15 Ryo)
      • Backpack (2 Ryo)
      • Skinning Knife (5 Ryo)
      • Oiled Waterskin (1 Ryo)
      • Blanket (2 Ryo)
      • Bedroll (6 ryo)
      • Journal x2 (10 Ryo)
      • Pen x2 (1 Ryo) ==> 54 Ryo
      • Weather Clothing (35 Ryo) ==> 89 Ryo
      • Mess Kit (10 Ryo) ==> 99 Ryo
      • Sewing Needle (1 Ryo) ==> 100 Ryo

________Library
Arcanist:
      • Substitution [E/-/-] (Starting technique)

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 7:47 pm
Ergo War

Approved.  

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 12:24 am

User Image

Name: Lizbeth Reyfiel
Race: Entites- Adament |
Passive
• Spells of their elemental heritage (excluding the manipulation spells) are considered one [1] rank stronger. However, elements of their opposing nature act as one [1] rank stronger against them.

• Entites are able to use the manipulation spell of their elemental heritage at a one [1] rank reduced cost, to a minimum of [5] mana

• All Entites have the ability to take on an elemental form of themselves, taking on a form made completely of that element, without anything truly left from their physical form. This form becomes stronger as they grow and is equivalent to their experience rank, although they may choose to take on a weaker rank to conserve energy. While in this state, they can actively manipulate their shape and size, within reason. Likewise, the benefits and weaknesses of all other passives are doubled. Physical attacks made by the user in this state inflict elemental damage half the rank of their form’s rank, and striking the user with a physical attack causes similar damage. The user is virtually immune to physical attacks while in this form, but is vulnerable to magical attacks, taking damage one [1] rank greater from them (and an additional rank from their opposing element, as mentioned before). This form takes one [1] full post to enter, and can be maintained for an upkeep of half the cost of their chosen rank, to a minimum of [5] mana. Half-Entites cannot take this passive

Physical Description:
User Image

Lizbeth is of average height standing at about 5'6 1/2 and has dyed her hair a bubblegum like pink though her natural hair color is a deep red which shows through the roots of her hair. She has rather well tanned skin and always seems to have a smile on her face for one reason or another, rarely would you see her with a scowl of frown of either anger or sadness. she has the left side of her hair clipped with two dark grey metal hair clips. though notalways a problem and usually bond through some compression tape, Lizbeth has a moderate bust that lands on the C scale.

She sports not only a red scale mail cuirass she also wears a dark ruby red hoop skirt with frills along the edge.The same frills are along the bottom edges of her scale mail. on her right shoulder is a plain, dark colored pauldron with only a single sheet of metal.Two gauntlets adorned her forearms, somewhat the same color as her pauldron and then to top off her outfit she wears two deep brown boots that have some plating to them. She wears tipless white gloves to have a better feel of the chisel and hammer work she has to use. Though not used often she has a little monocle in her skirts front pocket to look at rare and unrefined gems. along her skirt is a red belt that is almost unable to see due to the rred coloring of her skirt and cuirass. This belt holds he weapon of choice without strain: a Morningstar.

Fears: She often fears about being alone and although her smile masks her fears a grand portion of the time the fear lingers in the back of her head like a killer ready to stab her with a knife.

hematophobia is ever present and one of the reason's she uses blunt impact weapons like hammers and morninstars. This way she can kill or incapacitate her target without much, if any, blood spilling onto the ground or her. However if she wears to find herself in the face of a blood soaked environment or looking upon a corpse that was roughed up with blood spread about, She either faints or goes into a panic attack and is unable to properly do her best.

These fears have culminated from her last and yet greatest fear: the fear of losing someone by battle or worst, murder. This stems from her past from the days where her village was ransacked and practically destroyed by the other nations of the world during her time. Her parents, grandparents, friends, and even a lover who was courting her before the massacre happened. When all this loss happened to her all at once her outlook on life changed but her feelings was quite unexpected. Even to those who she tells her story to can't imagine how this tragedy hasn't struck her to a more somber and depressed person than the cheerful ball of energy she is to everyone.

Personality: Despite what has happened in her past Lizbeth is a rather cheerful and energetic person, willing to try anything once before saying no to it.When people hear about her story they cannot believe that this girl of tragedy has such a bright outlook on life in general, even in the world they live in now which demanded a harsher attitude.

Behind her cheer and energy is however a depressed girl who wishes she could have done much mroe to protect her village. But she doesn't let it tie her down and stop her from enjoying life, feeling as though she has to find and be happy for those who had given there lives for her and the people who had escaped.

History: Lizbeth, on october 13th, 205 B.E.T, was born under the household of the niece to the tsuchikage, one of the five greater kage's of the world at the time. Her birth sparked a joyous occasion and had the tsuchikage double his efforts for the sake of his grand niece abd the eventual friends she would have. five years would past by and her personality began to form into a bubbly little girl with not a care in the world. This would change as The Tshucikage's efforts to host a chunin exam led to a disaster that have all been loss to the history books. Whatever happened that day , raid, infiltration, or even civil unrest, it left the village of stone in ruins. Her memories of growing up involved helping to rebuild the village to the best of her ability, learning more about her family history, and scavenging food for the village people that was left It wasn't long after this that the former remnants of the Stone villages academy recruited her and trained her in the shinobi arts. However Her interests were far different than what others wanted her to do.

Maybe it was the fact she grew up in the stone village, maybe it was because it was her family who mainly had earth type abilities, or it could be just her own hobby she took interest in, either way she took a interest in collecting rare stones and gems and place it on her mantelshelf and admire them for hours before going onto the next task of the day. When she reached the age of 12 she was able to graduate the academy, albeit with very low scores, and move on up into the village hierarchy if she wished, and others of her village hoped she would do. It was instead her pride and joy to announce she was going to travel and look for ways to raise money for the village. While they understood they did not fully approve as she walked away to find her fortune they hoped she was going to be alright.

Not long after she started her journey did she find herself with a unique ability, to be able to produce unrefined stones and crystals from her own body. This let her gather the idea of selling such things at small prices into towns and villages she visits. This went well for her for the next three years , earning ryo as much as she could, making return trips to her village to deposit the money for them to use, and then going back out to do it all over again.

Then the day came, the day she was frozen in crystal herself and couldn't escape it. Her fifteen year old body preserved for what she believe to be all of time itself. As time passed her crystal moved location's and shifted slowly and subtly to the south from Where she last was. When she awoke in the new location her disorientation and the years inside the crystal taking a toll. Now she travels the new land she has been reborn in and tries to find some semblance of civilization to help or trade with.

Personal Attributes:

• Twisted: Some Entites are born with with a rare element made from two elemental families. This Personal Attribute must be selected at character creation, and cannot be selected later on unless a complete character reset is done. Twisted allows the character to select an elemental Evo, such as Lava-, Ice-, Shadow- and Woodborn as an element in place of one of the normal five. When taking on their elemental form, they become this element rather than one of the base elements. All benefits they normally gain affect this element instead.

• Amateur Jeweler: Due to her previous life as a gem merchant via her bodies own crystal and gem structure Lizbeth has had to be creative and cut the gems and crystals she makes herself. Because of this she has had early access to the Tier 1 crafting capabilities that most other wouldn't be able to manage. Ever sense waking up she has made sure to keep up the process by doing single cuts to crystals and gems she makes or comes across to ensure she doesn't get rusty.

• Broadband Spell Book- Through careful study and remembering what he knew when she was last conscious Lizbeth has a small selection of ten spells in a old spell book she re-read to refresh herself ont he spells in question. [Add's an additional 10 arcanist spell slots]

________Capabilities
Experience Rank: E Rank- 0000
Classes:

Disciplines:

Archetype: Scholar-
• [2] additional Spell slots

Stats:
      Power: 4
      Mana: 2

Default Casting Method: Vocal
Stamina Pool: 50
Mana Pool: 150
      Materialization: Usually appears as a mist like aura surrounding her, when given large amounts of mana the pink mist turns into a bright yellow sun with a set of gnarlish pink chains around
      Elements:
      tab • Adament -Twisted PA-
      tab • Earth

Evolutionary Traits (Evo's):• Essence of Adamant || 2
→ Some Adamantborn learn to turn their powers inwards, allowing them to turn their anatomy into their selected Adamant type. Once selected it cannot be changed. For a total of ten [10] mana per post, the character may change their anatomy into Adamant and control/manipulate it through the use of Adamant Ruler. Returning it to flesh costs nothing
•Adamantborn || 3
→ Granted the ability to use Adamant Ruler spells, the Adamantborn is able to convert and earth into crystals, gemstones and jewels. When selected the Adamantborn selects one [1] type of material, from either Crystal (i.e. Salt), Gemstones (i.e. Diamonds), or Jewels (i.e. Quartz). From this point they are able to produce these through the use of the Adamant Ruler spells. This spell can be used without a medium. These are considered less than "true", and as such cannot be sold to merchants who know better
• Mana Trace || 2
→ Allows the bearer's pupils to become bright white, inhumanly so, allowing their vision to now perceive Mana at their normal perceptual range. Can be combined with Blindsight. This Evo is required for access to the Shatterpoint Fighting Style

Skills ► [07 // 07]
Research
Drawing ||
Cartography
Potion Making
Bomb Making
Concoctions

• Morningstar
      • single weapon combat

________Possessions
Repertoire:
      Arcanist Spells: 12 // 12
      Illusionist Spells: 05 // 05

Inventory:
      • Morningstar [30 durability]
      • Scale Mail [D-rank scale 15]
      • Journal + Charcoal pencil x2
      • Whetstone x2
      • Bedroll
      • Backpack
      • Rope, 20 Meters
      • Oiled Waterskin x2
      • Soap x2
      • Satchel, Small
      • Hand Crossbow + Bolt ammo x16

________Library
{Technique Type}:
      • Flatten
      Duration // Upkeep: Instantaneous
      Description: Infusing their weapon with chakra, the user slams it into the ground, releasing the energy in a shockwave that staggers opponents within three [3] meters per rank. Staggered opponents lose one [1] activation on their following post.

• Crystal Manipulation
      Description: This control allows the Crystal user to create and bend existing crystals as though it were their own. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be shifted around as if it were a part of their own body. It should be noted that one can only manipulate their crystalline objects they themselves have made. Additionally, any crystal that is being freely manipulated is not very strong, and can be broken or blown away as if it were completely natural. Should be noted that techniques can be made smaller while retaining their rank.
      ___ Rank E: Very small crystals [a pebble].
      ___ Rank D: Small crystals [a rock].
      ___ Rank C: Medium crystals [a growth].
      ___ Rank B: Large crystals [a stalagmite, stalactite].
      ___ Rank A: Enormous crystals [several columns].
      ___ Rank S: Massive crystals [a small cavern].
      • Requires [5] parts of a paragraph, and must be learned before proceeding to other techniques. Receives no reductions.
      • The amount of crystal that can be created is limited to the user's experience rank limit [at E-rank can make up to C-rank, D-rank up to B-rank, etc.]
      • Freely manipulated crystal is fragile, losing any durability bonuses and resistances in exchange for flexibility.

•Crimson Fruit
      Description: The user creates a dome of crystal to surround a target. It is highly durable from both external and internal attacks, and can be used to either protect or trap a target. At E-rank, it creates a two-foot diameter sphere. The diameter doubles for each rank above that. A solid hit two [2] ranks higher than the sphere's rank can break it, and the number of hits doubles with each rank below this (i.e. One rank higher takes two [2] hits, equal rank takes four [4] hits, etc.).

Hexagonal Shuriken
      Description: The user creates several crystal shuriken and launches them at the opponent. The shuriken are six-sided with spikes at the sides of each blade, resembling snowflakes. Creates one to twelve shuriken, at the user’s discretion.

Crystal Wheel
      Description: The user creates a ring-shaped wheel made of crystal around them, allowing them to accelerate fast enough to move on top of water. Requires the user continue running for propulsion.

Giant Hexagonal Shuriken
      Description: The user creates a giant crystal shuriken, resembling a snowflake, and throws it at the enemy. Can cut through steel, but is fairly slow.

Jade Crystal Mirror
      Description: The user creates a large mirror in the shape of a snowflake, which they can then use to perform the Jade Crystal Clone spell. Creates a full-length mirror that can be made invisible at will.

Jade Crystal Blade
      Description: With this technique, the user can quickly form a light or single-handed weapon made of crystal on their arm, and use it in a manner reminiscent of the weapon it represents. Weapons can be formed on both arms if needed by paying the mana cost twice, although only one activation is needed. Lasts for eight [8] of the user’s posts, or until broken. Can be broken by taking a direct hit from an attack two [2] ranks higher. Using the weapon still requires the appropriate proficiency.

Earth Military Movement
      Description: This spell allows the user to enter the ground and "swim" in it for a limited time. The user simply has to dive into the ground for this spell to activate, allowing them to swim around at their leisure for one [1] post, after which point they are ejected. The user may pay the original amount as upkeep to keep the spell going after the first post.

Earth Manipulation
      Description: This control allows the user to bend stone and soil. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be shifted around as if it were a part of their own body. It should be noted that one can only manipulate earth that is naturally occurring, as it is present almost everywhere. Additionally, any earth that is being freely manipulated is not very strong, and can be broken or blown away as if it were completely natural. It should be noted that techniques can be made smaller while retaining their rank.
      Rank E: Very small amount of earth [a pebble].
      Rank D: Small amount of earth [a rock].
      Rank C: Medium amount of earth [a boulder].
      Rank B: Large amount of earth [a stone slab].
      Rank A: Very large amount of earth [a small hill].
      Rank S: Massive amount of earth [a large hill].
      • Acts as [5] techniques for learning purposes, but is not required to learn other Doton techniques. Receives no reductions.
      • Manipulated earth loses any modifiers, and is beaten by techniques of the same rank, or one rank lower against lightning.

Earth Clone
      Description: This spell creates one [1] physical clone out of the ground. Its fortitude is incredible, and it's very powerful, but lacks speed. The clone has a D-rank defense, with a scale of [2], and can deal up to D-rank damage, but it is very slow, as are any attacks it uses, and, as such, are one [1] rank slower. As a physical clone, it can use any physical techniques and proficiencies the user has up to C-rank, but all attacks are only E-rank in speed.

The Third Eye
      Description: The user will focus on a single point, and the eyeball will form there from sand around them. Holding one eye closed, one will be able to use the Third Eye as they would normally. This requires a source of sand.

Rock Shield
      Description: In the spell, the user lifts up a giant piece of earth and uses it as a shield. For every rank, the shield grows [2] meters by [2] meters, and thickens by [3] inches. All it takes to activate this technique is to grab the ground. Only blocks in the direction the wall is created, and the user is still vulnerable from other angles. X is equivalent to the user's current rank, and any ranks below it.

• Kumo Monokage no Jutsu [ Cloud Cover Technique ]
      →→Rank: E
      →→P/S. Sense: Sight // -
      →→Base Duration // Upkeep: 6 Posts // 5 Chakra
      →→Source: Phantasm
      →→Description: This Jutsu involves the simple creation of a small illusionary cloud, about 1 post-foot in diameter, that has to stay on the ground. Its true purpose is to conceal something that might be hidden in a particular spot, such as a sharp rock, or a small hole.

• Nirami no Kage [ Shadow Glare ]
      →→Source: Visual Phantasm
      →→Description: Manipulating what a shadow looks like is no large feat for the Shinobi of the Leaf. But at this most basic level, they are only able to increase the depth by which a person might perceive a shadow. For example, a shadow can either be lengthened or shortened, giving off the impression that a person is closer or father. When used in large expanses with abundant shade, this Jutsu can prove quite worrisome.

• Hada no Kamereon [ Chameleon Skin ]
      →→Description: Forming Chakra in the area around them, the user creates a basic Genjutsu whose purpose is to help blend their body in with whatever surroundings are available. The illusion is not perfect however and higher ranked Shinobi are far more adept in seeing through the Genjutsu.

• Saikederikku [ Psychedelic ]
      →→Description: The colors of the world around the opponent appear to change randomly. Patterns and pallet are decided by the user at time of casting.

• Dokuji no Kaori [ Scent of Peculiar ]
      →→P/S. Sense: Scent // -
      →→Source: Scent-based Phantasm
      →→Description: This Jutsu makes use of the sense of smell. It has been known for ages past that there are certain scents that excite different emotions. Scents in the area can make something as simple as dust smell endearing, or make crushed leaves give off a toxic aroma. By this, both traps and warnings can be made of simple objects, not to mention the handy note of covering up one's tracks.

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 8:39 pm
Kirra Yamata

So apparently I missed the last profile you posted, so I'll go over that one first.

1. Desert Dragon PA - Denied. As it is, you just have a durability but no actual defense rating. Without a defense rating this doesn't actually do anything. The most you can have is a D-rank defense with a scale of [5]. The second part is an active ability an therefore cannot be included.

2. Uralt Das Sterben PA - Denied. This is an attack, not a PA.

3. Stats - There's [2] too many points here. If you're including the bonus from your race, those stats are only active while in their transformed state.

4. Proficiencies - You are no longer required to choose a category then a weapon; you only need to choose weapons, so you get two more points to spend.

5. Did you get an extra starting technique from somewhere?

6. Skills - Where are your skill points going? Are you keeping track of them somewhere? I don't see them actually assigned.

-----

Your new profile:

1. Broadband Spell Book - You still have to learn spells at an academy, you don't just know them from the start. In case that wasn't clear. You can still have the slots, but you still need to learn them.

2. Proficiencies - Same as the other character, choose a weapon, not a category of weapons.

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 8:47 pm
Fenrir the III

1. Stats - Your stats are a little on the high side. At E-rank, without an outside source you should have [12] points total ([10] assigned by you, and [2] from your archetype). Stat bonuses from your particular race only apply when you're in your shifted form.

2. Evos - Evos are found here. I believe your race gets [7] points by default to spend here. By the sounds of it, you intended on taking Bloodborn, which costs [3] points, leaving you with an additional [4] to spend. This is placed under Evolutionary Traits on the profile.

Fundamentals :: Application Approval ||→ {3}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff