Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply Recycle Bin [Dead Threads]
⇨ Kekkai Genkai Request - Must submit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:18 am
Kekkei Genkai Name: True Ancestor
RPC's Name: Unknown
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: No
What Do You Know: A unique and entirely custom bloodline the ancestors use a unique method of technique usage with the blood points system and require feeding on blood to keep themselves going with usage. On top of that they are able to make underlings and pass on their bloodline through unique means.
What Would You Do With It: I plan on making a more dynamic and not straight up villian with it but hopefully someone who turns out fun to play with the concept of "vampire". I've always enjoyed the theme so i would love to try it out.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:51 pm
_______________Formal Moderator Judgment... ||

tab The following Bloodline Applications are [Approved].

Odoeb

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:37 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: jiton • Magnet Release
RPC's Name: Mon Mi-jin
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: No
What Do You Know: I know it came from the third kazekage watching the tail beast and making it his own out of iron. I watched a ton of gaara/shinki fights as well as the kazekage fights. So I know how versatile it is. For magnet release, I get to pick one type of magnetism It also weak to lighting releases. It basically let me control, shape and move metal. It can be created to make armor, swords, etc.
What Would You Do With It: Boy, I got so many ideas. I want to make a silver sandstorm. I want to like make like ten fists that tend to follow her bukijutsu style. I planned on using it more close range than the typical user. It a bit flashy, since it going to be sparkly like how she envisions the moon to be, but it still going to hold more of a brawler type feel. Think old school naruto vs sasuke fights. It def. still going to have the mid-long range attacks, but Mi-jin is def. going to be more up close and personal when she used her attacks.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:21 pm
Moderator Judgment... ||

The following Bloodline Applications are [Approved].

Im the Girl One

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Novasse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:31 am
Kekkei Genkai Name: Saiketsu
RPC's Name: Makara
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Nope
What Do You Know: The bloodline deals with the manipulation of one's blood. Users are noted of being gifted in physical chakra manipulations and are regarded as quite skilled of their kind. The clan's abilities are fueled mainly by their own blood, which is shaped and hardened by using their mandatory Suiton chakra nature. They are able to regenerate blood that is used quickly and only need a few minutes when a limb is drained entirely to restore it to full again.
What Would You Do With It: I got a few ideas with it. Mainly with the addition of the new vampire system, I figure this would be good as a sort of "blood bank" of sorts that would be a sort of counter to the vampire's main mechanic. That and a lizard with blood swords sounds cool.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:42 am

Novasse

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:35 am
If you're receiving a quote from me, you have a bloodline application that needs to be filled out for an 'active' character (meaning they've been placed in the world).

NecroPlant
I didn't see a bloodline app for Baranara. Still need to submit one even if you made the bloodline =P

RoyaI Inari Okami
Takeda never got a bloodline app.

Lanfaer
Both Ydar and Zuu still need bloodline apps. Still need to submit one even if you made the bloodline =P

Fiitra
Thundra never got a bloodline app.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:39 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Wood Release/Senju Clan
RPC's Name: Thundra Senju
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Nope.
What Do You Know: The Wood Style or Wood Release, is a kekkei genkai that contains the mixture of the Water and Earth elements. It enables users to grow and even regrow trees, or wood alone in itself. Users of this technique are able to manipulate wood in addition to creating them from their own jutsu. Naturally, wood is weak to fire, therefore the weakness of this Bloodline is Katon, Fire Release. It is also arguably one of the most powerful kekkei genkai that is among the elements.
What Would You Do With It: To utilize the environment to the advantage of Thundra (i.e., create a home, conceal himself, make tools/weapons), as well as attempt to master the entire style and become stronger with it.

Royal Taorito

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Fiitra

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:41 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: True Ancestors
RPC's Name: Zuhra
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Nope, first time seeing it.
What Do You Know: Obviously appears to be based on Vampires. Looks like we get a third energy source specific for bloodline techs. Need to stay fed. Weak to the sun per the norms with Vampire things.
What Would You Do With It: Tbh, I don't have any strong intentions with the bloodline at all. I've just been having a hankering to fiddle with vampire stuff and this presented an outlet for it.

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:45 pm

Jitetsu-kun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:29 am
Kekkei Genkai Name: Yashi
RPC's Name: Baranara Nanabara
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds:
What Do You Know: I mean.. I made XD
What Would You Do With It: Grow plant big, strong, much farming. ((>< thought what with the name being on the list I didn't need to make this but I make this because you told me to so hopefully I did a good ))

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:47 am

NecroPlant
I know I just needed proof somewhere that it was applied for if that makes sense xD You're fine.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:10 am
Resubmitting because I missed activity check sweatdrop

bb3000ae
Kekkei Genkai Name: Jinogu (Earth Grudge Fear)
RPC's Name: Hitomi Katsuragi
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Once
What Do You Know:
Bloodline focuses on tendrils and hearts with hearts adding elements and helps the user live longer. Hearts must be taken through roleplay, only 5 hearts at a time, heart must be taken with extraction and approved by the battle crew.

What Would You Do With It: At first it was based on the idea of building up a Jinogu user who used a massive greatsword that they could have heart shoved it in and gain power from it. However on exploring the bloodline more and building the character, I enjoyed the idea of taking on characteristics of hearts you take, which can lead to a fun an evolving roleplay experience. This is coupled with a self conscious character who doesnt like to show off her bloodline. Might not be the most original path, but it is something I can have fun with.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:53 pm

bb3000ae
All good~

Recycle Bin [Dead Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas