Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply Recycle Bin [Dead Threads]
⇨ Kekkai Genkai Request - Must submit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:00 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Hojo Clan
RPC's Name: Hitoshi Hojo
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: This guild, actually. I just missed the check-in so I'm doing this to be put back on the list.
What Do You Know: You're a squid. Special inks. Tentacles. That kind of stuff.
What Would You Do With It: I would do squid things.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:17 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Hyouton
RPC's Name: Ika
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: half a dozen times
What Do You Know: Mixing water and wind to make ice, cold and collected personalities. Ice dragons and ice whales. Plus yall mixed snow and ice together which is gonna be great. If you need further info well, Myurai XD
What Would You Do With It: Same thing we always do pinky, take over the world. (jk)

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:23 am
_______________Formal Moderator Judgment... ||

tab The following Bloodline Applications are [Approved].

Azeiel The Risen
You know you're approved; I'm just actually posting it.

BlackJack1995
You know you're approved; I'm just actually posting it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:51 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: An Teaghlach
RPC's Name: Shrieker
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Maybe Totally Not Possibly
What Do You Know: The Bloodline/Clan is a umbrella term for werekin in this universe/timeline revolving around the classic lunar cycles of phasing. Actual bloodline members of the clan are often brought up with a superiority complex of themselves to others, also as a bit of nightmare fuel they can infect others very DNA to just turn others into a creature lower than themselves.
What Would You Do With It: To create a monsterous villainous character to rule the Iron Thron-- I mean make friends.

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:36 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: True Ancestors
RPC's Name: Cloey Zitani
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Nope. But yay vampires
What Do You Know: It means im a head sucker, a neck muncher, a "Be careful, that one bites" girl at the bar. The bloodline runs off a spare energy pool based on blood. The longer I go between feedings the more feral I become. I weaken people when I bite them. My eyes constantly glow dimly. The bloodline forfeits my starting technique in favor of being able to feed. Which I honestly like. There is something to do with emerging from a crystal and multiple mentions of regeneration but Im not seeing anything in the writeup defining a crystal or regeneration at all. Unless its from lore. Which is the next thing im clicking....click. (edit. Its lore')

What Would You Do With It: Interview with a vampire and queen of the damned are my two favorite movies of all time. I will try and play a vampire in hiding and have it be my main. I will be playing on the illusionist stalker predator vampire instead of the super powerful castlevania versions. Im really just looking at getting back into the scene as I havent been roleplaying in almost 3 years after a 15 year streak (roughly) in rp constantly. Got really burnt out. Now Im trying to make a character I can enjoy and get back into it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:48 pm

D-Reiko Z
I'm sorry, I never saw this ; A ; If I ever don't respond, just message me.

Holy Rinaku

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:49 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Shakuton * Scorch Release
RPC's Name: ??? ???? ( Purposefully keeping the name hidden for now. )
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Nopers~ But I feel like I've rped long enough and build enough Clans/Bloodlines to understand the concepts within a working rp fashion.
What Do You Know:Based on the guild, the main thing to note, is that the Bloodline's ability -- Or I guess clan depending on how you want to debate it based on the description -- must require the utilization of both Katon and Fuuton ( Fire and Wind ) elements. This would of course bring about the weaknesses of Suiton and Raiton elements. But in being prodigious in such elements, that have a natural infinity to learning those elemental properties. ( That being Katon and Fuuton. )

Furthermore in working with Katon, it is noted that these individuals have further resistance in heated areas. Might be a nice bonus considering how the Land of Fire ended up >3 > Buuuut in general it takes them a little longer to be affected by ambient heat, and with their strong affinity, you may could say that it strongly affects the aura of their chakra but... that may just be a common aspect, rather than a requirement.

One should note, that though the weaknesses above have been stated, when it comes to the actual SCORCH element, the it may take higher ranked techniques to be able to defuse the technique. But with such power being stated, people around such intense heat may be effected or suffer dehydration. Like most shinobi techniques, the user is typically immune to their own manipulation of the elements, but if another user of Scorch manipulates THEIR chakra, the opposing user may find themselves affected in some form of fashion.

Lastly, another weakness will be their ailments to ambient cold. A Hyouton user may greatly affected a Scorch user, if they were able to keep said user within a cold area for long.
What Would You Do With It: {Intent helps determine understanding. How would you use this bloodline for your character?}: ??? would use it as a part of his storyline ( considering that I might be the hopeful first person to claim the Scorch title -- not that it matters on paper X3 -- ) but also because of ??? temperament and volatile behavior. I feel it will greatly compliment his personality and character development as time moves on.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:19 am
Panthers7
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Nopers~ But I feel like I've rped long enough and build enough Clans/Bloodlines to understand the concepts within a working rp fashion.
What Do You Know:Based on the guild, the main thing to note, is that the Bloodline's ability -- Or I guess clan depending on how you want to debate it based on the description -- must require the utilization of both Katon and Fuuton ( Fire and Wind ) elements. This would of course bring about the weaknesses of Suiton and Raiton elements. But in being prodigious in such elements, that have a natural infinity to learning those elemental properties. ( That being Katon and Fuuton. )

Furthermore in working with Katon, it is noted that these individuals have further resistance in heated areas. Might be a nice bonus considering how the Land of Fire ended up >3 > Buuuut in general it takes them a little longer to be affected by ambient heat, and with their strong affinity, you may could say that it strongly affects the aura of their chakra but... that may just be a common aspect, rather than a requirement.

One should note, that though the weaknesses above have been stated, when it comes to the actual SCORCH element, the it may take higher ranked techniques to be able to defuse the technique. But with such power being stated, people around such intense heat may be effected or suffer dehydration. Like most shinobi techniques, the user is typically immune to their own manipulation of the elements, but if another user of Scorch manipulates THEIR chakra, the opposing user may find themselves affected in some form of fashion.

Lastly, another weakness will be their ailments to ambient cold. A Hyouton user may greatly affected a Scorch user, if they were able to keep said user within a cold area for long.
What Would You Do With It: {Intent helps determine understanding. How would you use this bloodline for your character?}: ??? would use it as a part of his storyline ( considering that I might be the hopeful first person to claim the Scorch title -- not that it matters on paper X3 -- ) but also because of ??? temperament and volatile behavior. I feel it will greatly compliment his personality and character development as time moves on.

I don't know if Tao already said but "approved!"  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:56 am
Lanfaer
Panthers7

I don't know if Tao already said but "approved!"
Thank you! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:21 am
Kekkei Genkai Name: Shikotsumyaku
RPC's Name: Lilah Kaguya
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: I have in like two or three different Naruto guilds lol.
What Do You Know: Well other than my extensive research into the cannon bloodline and what I saw in the show, guilds usually have a few differences to them. This one reminds me of the NUR one much more then Shinobi Revolution or Nations. The biggest difference between the SR and this guild is the bone manipulation power and the actual durability placed on the bones. Which I appreciate so I can at least know what the strength actually is known to both parties so no misunderstandings can happen. A couple of techniques are different and or added but otherwise, the main two differences are as stated. Bloodline is still great with taijutsu and generally is still one of my personal favorites from the series.
What Would You Do With It: Oh I'm making Lilah harder to kill and a close-up goddess eventually. I'll plan on getting a byakugan implant when I can to help with that but yeah generally my build is medic/taijutsu to get that nice durability and survivability going. A curse mark probably couldn't hurt either but yeah.

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:41 am

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:45 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Sharingan
RPC's Name: Lupus Wood
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Yes.
What Do You Know: I have pink-eye that can infect peoples minds and also let me be a mime and mimic them, oh and it's usually really edgy and also filled with people with duckbutt hair. Theres also a lot of X's and stuff that isn't even really useable for my RPC but ******** it I like it.

In all seriousness though, its uses are copying jutsu, making breaking genjutsu easier and also allows them to see chakra, and gives pyrotechnics but thats not done yet so not much is listed about that, if at all outside of mentionings in the descriptions of different tomoe.
What Would You Do With It: I want him to be a really good close range fighter, like an army-killer; using a Gunbai and spear cuz those are two of my favorite weapons both IRP and irl, well for the spear; since idefk if Gunbais are real combat weapons...

Ningishzida
Crew

Demonic Gatekeeper

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:17 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Yoton
RPC's Name: Usein. Something like that. Can't reallly remember. Honestly, I may change his name. But it is in my Teddy profile section.
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Nope
What Do You Know: It allows me access ot lava release. Allows me to spit on things and burn people. Of course, the lava isn't like normal everyday lava. It tends to stay on top of the surface instead of seeping down into the ground.
What Would You Do With It: Gives effective range ninjutsu and adds an element to of surprise. Can cut off opponents and make them fight me one on one. Could also spit lava at them while trying to stab them with pointy objects. Could also, you know. Do lava fists.....maybe.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:28 pm

Noble Negative J3T

Ningishzida

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ningishzida
Crew

Demonic Gatekeeper