Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:29 pm
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:55 pm
mistalina13

User Image
Hiya Mista!

I've been eying Colonel for a little bit now, and finally decided to toss my boy, Sandsablaze at him to possibly be an old acquaintance of his? Sandy is a bit older himself (though I believe Colonel is older), and could have been a younger stallion that bumped into Colonel way back when, looking up to him and maybe getting the idea for his own traveling from him! :3

I've been trying to find Sandy a few buddies that he's run into in the past on his own travels, and Colonel seems like someone he would have admired and called friend!

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:13 pm
Kyrieko

Works for me! Colonel would have had a lot of friends back then and now pretty much all of them seem to have scattered to the wind since their players are gone. He originally came to the Kawani lands as an adult (OOCly it was from the Thanksgiving event in '05). There would have been plenty of time for them to meet and become friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:03 am
mistalina13

Omgosh I am so full of fail, forgive me for not responding to this sooner! OTL

I am so happy you like the idea! I really do think that the two of them might mesh quite nicely and Sandy definitely needs another stallion friend in his life. Goodness, he's surrounded by all the lovely mares! x3 Perhaps the two of them even have a certain general location in the Kawani lands that they tend to visit at certain times to see one another? Like a vacation time from their travels, almost! Sandy would have loved to introduce Colonel to his daughter, and probably asked for parenting advice, lmfao!

If you're interested in some RP, I'd be happy to have them meet up again? So long as you don't mind my being a bit slow at times ^^;;

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:01 pm
Kyrieko
mistalina13

I am so happy you like the idea! I really do think that the two of them might mesh quite nicely and Sandy definitely needs another stallion friend in his life. Goodness, he's surrounded by all the lovely mares! x3 Perhaps the two of them even have a certain general location in the Kawani lands that they tend to visit at certain times to see one another? Like a vacation time from their travels, almost! Sandy would have loved to introduce Colonel to his daughter, and probably asked for parenting advice, lmfao!

If you're interested in some RP, I'd be happy to have them meet up again? So long as you don't mind my being a bit slow at times ^^;;

Mega Derp! Thought I post a reply to this a long time ago...must've closed the tab.

No, I don't mind slow RP at all. I can start a thread for us here soon. Planned on starting one for Yuuka and Taith as well if its alright with you? :3 (I wouldn't mind keeping them as a flinging couple even if they only get entered for things once and a while.)

edit: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24447795  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:46 pm
mistalina13
Kyrieko
mistalina13

Mega Derp! Thought I post a reply to this a long time ago...must've closed the tab.

No, I don't mind slow RP at all. I can start a thread for us here soon. Planned on starting one for Yuuka and Taith as well if its alright with you? :3 (I wouldn't mind keeping them as a flinging couple even if they only get entered for things once and a while.)

edit: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24447795

Ahhh no worries at all! <3

And that is totally fine with me, I'd very much appreciate it ^^ I'll definitely get to replying to the Yuuka/Taith RP soon! And I am not opposed to keeping them as a flinging couple to enter in things here and there! That would be most awesome 8D

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:25 pm
Kyrieko

Would you be interested in entering Yuuka & Taith in Mind's upcoming breedings again? :3 (Asking ahead of time so we can setup a new permission post if needed.)  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff