Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:44 pm
mistalina13

smile Hi!~ We chatted yesterday about possibly rp'ing Dimitri and Valeria? It could be fun for them to just meet. I'm going in a new direction with his personality/history to kind of bring him back to life in my muse, and any interactions would be appreciated. Especially because he becomes a bit of a blithering mess around Angeni... *laughs*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:50 pm
Alanna the Pirate Queen
mistalina13

smile Hi!~ We chatted yesterday about possibly rp'ing Dimitri and Valeria? It could be fun for them to just meet. I'm going in a new direction with his personality/history to kind of bring him back to life in my muse, and any interactions would be appreciated. Especially because he becomes a bit of a blithering mess around Angeni... *laughs*

Yas. Hook me up! biggrin  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:12 pm
mistalina13
Alanna the Pirate Queen
mistalina13

Yas. Hook me up! biggrin

Linkeh!~ ^_^ Wee!  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 12:43 pm
*kicks this to the top* I'm mostly looking for plots now as I can't guarantee replies in a reasonable amount of time.

I've simplified info to make it easier to look through. All the profile pics are clickable if anyone wants more info just ask. cool

I am also working on the few replies I owe. They will not be fantastic since my brain is mush, but they will be something.  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 12:45 pm
xxx Yuki Bear xxx

I haven't forgotten about the starter I owe you. I will do my best to get it to you soon! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 12:55 pm
mistalina13
xxx Yuki Bear xxx

I haven't forgotten about the starter I owe you. I will do my best to get it to you soon! biggrin

All good, no rush : D!  

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:41 pm
From what I posted in the main thread-

mistalina13
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*nudges Zuleikha out to fish for interest*

She's had substantial wound to her pride courtesy of a lover and is looking for a handsome stallion to make said lover jealous basically. (Though she would never admit to such pettiness ICly most likely.) It would be for a fling but developing more long term bonds is certainly not off the table - keep in mind though she is a strictly friends with benefits mare who keeps many friends.

The big thing is looks, primarily coloration and interesting markings - edits not so much a factor. I'm pretty flexible on the rest, except for no walkers this time unless perhaps they are charmed?

This would be primarily plotting driven as I can't guarantee steady RP at this point.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/soquili-era-dinoevent-promotions-24379-news-365916/t.88503383_369598/#369598
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/soquili-era-dinoevent-promotions-24379-news-365916/t.88503383_369605/#369605  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:06 pm
/kicks this up a notch  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:14 pm
mistalina13
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*nudges Zuleikha out to fish for interest*

I LOVE HER.

Just wanted to let you know that. I don't really have any stallions to throw her way. Just a mare. XD

User Image

Your girls personality intrigued me. I kinda wish she was a dude so I could do your lover plot, but I wouldn't mind her using Morrigan here for it. XD She needs plots that require her to be used in a manner that's not really real relationship material. If that makes sense?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:33 am
AstoriaFallen

Ahhhhhhh Morrigan is so lovely. <3<3<3

It does make some sense yes! Zuleikha is very good at not real relationship material, especially now. She's happy to lead someone by the nose if it'll get her what she wants. She's also very good at stroking egos and helping others be their best or smashing them down a few pegs til they see sense. She does keep 'pets' - lovers, in the physical sense - but permanent romantic bonds just aren't really for her. (And being bi she would not object to her lingering for that particular aspect.)

Is there a particular outcome you were looking for for Morrigan? (I'd totally be game for a spirit breeding, if you wanted to go that far.)  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:44 am
mistalina13

I had never really thought to try her with females before since I had wanted most of the things to end with offspring she either 1.) Has to raise on her own because the father left or 2.) They took and left her all alone with. While being in a relationship that wasn't exactly good for her emotionally/mentally.

Your girl sounds absolutely perfect! She has one fling lined up with an agreement but they are trying with someone else so I'd be totally down to do a spirit breeding with them <3. Morrigan is edited, as is your girl I think? Would you prefer they be tried in edited or unedited slots? I wouldn't mind for either since she doesn't have too many crazy edits.

I do have some priority pairs at the moment, but Morrigan is on my list of having to get breedings done. So she's actually next for me to list if you'd want to do an agreement for them? After one of my edited pairs gets picked up I'm going to start rotating my edited breedings. Same with my unedit. Waiting for one pair to get picked up before rotating them all.

As for the plotting parts I can plot via Guild, AIM, Skype, Google docs or PM. Whichever you prefer. If you'd want to rp I'm down for that too! I totally don't mind if you're slow to respond.

Morrigan definitely needs what that mare has to offer. The being her best and then smashing her down. SHE NEEDS THAT. She needs to feel the helplessness that causes. XD

Clearly they won't end up together for a permanent thing but I do want Zule to use her for in anyway she feels necessary and keep her as a 'pet' for a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:27 am
AstoriaFallen

Zuleikha isn't actually edited as far as I know. I believe its just template splicing~

I can always setup an agreement and it can be used whenever! A lot of my pairs are self pairs (except one really LL couple) so I don't mind working around others lists. I can also setup mock breeding / wishing star / customs thing too if you'd like it.

I'm best with guild RPs. That way I can add them to my list and they won't get lost.  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:35 am
mistalina13

Her hair just looked edited to me. It might just be some really good splicing though like you said.

If you want to go ahead and set up the permissions I will gladly agree, if you want to make the other agreement where it's both parties can use both mares for reference until each obtain a custom/mock/ws we only have to do one agreement then since you have free use to use morrigan as well.

And I can go ahead and set up the rp for them if you want?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:17 am
AstoriaFallen

Sounds good to me!!

Breeding - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=257&t=23696151#378172493
Mock Breedings / Wishing Stars / Customs / etc - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=59&t=24256741#378172505  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:07 pm
mistalina13

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25018785 RP  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items