techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:06 pm
Open for posting and applying and all that.
:3

Smaug: -frowns lightly, his ears pinning back for a moment, before he huffs, walking his territory slowly-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:25 am
Tweeked a few things. owo
And added craftsman as another rank.
:3

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:55 am
M'Lord, I am here to serve.
User Image
Did they join after Smaug took over, or help him take over: She has sought Smaug out, after hearing of a powerful dragon in the mountains.
Short Personality: Extremely proud and fearless, Σύβαρις considers herself more a dragon than a horse. She's quick to anger but fiercely loyal to those she trusts. Her bravery borders on reckless, and loves to collect trinkets.
Position in Flight: She would love to be a Guard
If prisoner, how did they get captured: n/a

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:08 am
Kamiki

Smaug: -eyes the mare he had met before, the one who had actually found the path to his cave- Decided to come back, Sybaris?

Sorry it took me so long! Gaia was being weird, and I had a lot to do yesterday ( mostly got kidnapped right as I got home to go shopping. @.@ )
Then had to come home and cook/instantly go to bed.
BUT YES. owo
She can be one of the guards. owo

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:24 pm
Going to be adding in Teachers/Nannies for the ranks.
Totes forgot about them.
xD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:21 am
I wanna join so bad.
But, i didn't put up my Kalona Custom in Heart's Thread.
You mentioned future baskets?  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:36 am
Where did I mention future baskets? o.o
Cause I don't plan on breeding Smaug for quite some time.
Which means he won't have baskets for well... longer than that, probably, since he'd then have to enter and it could take ages/colorists don't have to make him babies if they don't want to/ect.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:39 am
techabyte
Where did I mention future baskets? o.o
Cause I don't plan on breeding Smaug for quite some time.
Which means he won't have baskets for well... longer than that, probably, since he'd then have to enter and it could take ages/colorists don't have to make him babies if they don't want to/ect.

Must of misread...one moment.
That was a lot for me to read this early in the morning.
Enjoyable, but a lot.

Quote:
Some may be killed,
be them actual characters, NPC, or OC's of your future dragons ( if you are
questing a basket to join the Flight ).

I see...*facepalms* questing...right right...slow minded naga today.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:44 am
Ah, yes.
That's mostly because I know a friend who is questing a basket to join in, and we had to think of some reason why a random Dragon basket would be there; seeing as the Flight won't be moving/exploring much. Only for food.
So we figured that if their parents died while Smaug was taking over the mountain, the basket would remain.
And in that, be a part of the Flight/be raised by other dragons.

I tried to be as explanatory/detailed as possible.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:47 am
You did a really good job.
I enjoyed reading and hope that somehow I get a stallion or even a orphaned foal into your Flight.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:58 am
It doesn't have to be a stallion. xD
Mares are more than welcome.
It kinda just depends on whom you try and toss in here.
Cause if they can't cut it, Smaug will likely run them off or try and kill them.
The flight definitely isn't for the weak.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:37 am
User Image
How did they join the Flight: Sigurd has been traveling to strengthen both his mind and body, and it's likely that his travels took him somewhere near the herd's territory. He can either have found it himself if you like, or he can have met someone on the outskirts and done brief battle with them or something. He doesn't typically choose to fight unless other options or exhausted, so he would probably attempt to talk his way out of a confrontation with logic and manipulation, but if that didn't work, he could hold his own rather well if needed.
Short Personality: Sigurd is quiet and calm, though that doesn't mean he's shy or easily manipulated. He has a strong, steady foundation and isn't likely to be bullied into doing something he finds morally objectionable; he has a strong protective streak and a deep sense of loyalty and righteousness, both of which have led him to taking the path he believes he needs to take, not necessarily the easy one. Though strong physically, he has also spent many years exploring and interacting with various Soquili from many different walks of life, and he'll often play devil's advocate to expand his own way of thinking as well as those around him. He could be a leader if he applied himself, but Sigurd prefers a guardian/protector role, and does not want the responsibility of politics.
Position in Flight: Guard or Scout. Sigurd would prefer a hybrid of both -- spend some time as a guard and some time out scouting, because he still wants to experience the world and he would enjoy being useful in various ways -- but if he were forced to choose one, it would be Guard.
xxxWhat skills/traits/ect do they have to help them with this position?: Sigurd is a warrior down to his bone, but he knows the value of choosing his battles. He is strong and more than capable of holding his own in a fight, but he has the sense to avoid most battles unless they are absolutely unnecessary. He is reasonable and knowledgeable from his years of travel, so he knows how to communicate with a variety of other Soquili and is good at appealing to logic as well as persuading. In short, he can be the brute force if he needs to, but he's smart enough that he often doesn't have to be.

If prisoner, how did they get captured: N/A
xxxWhere are they stationed?: He's open to wherever.

derivative

Anxious Prophet

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:20 pm
derivative

-gathers Sigurd and places him in with Smaug and friends-
So sleepy.. xD

DERI YOU SHOULD GIVE ME TYBALTS UNCERT SO I CAN DO STUFF.
-sleeps-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:58 am
User Image
How did they join the Flight: Since the great split from her herd Nemain has been on her own, traveling and surviving by herself in this unfamiliar land. For the most part she had been doing well, that was until the drought began to plague the lands. It was at this time that she had begun to feel the twinges of regret for her decision, after all there are many a downside and difficulty to being herdless. Regardless, she had made her decision and that was that. During the great fire she was driven by the ravaging flames in the direction of Smaug's territory, but it was only after the fires had stopped that she came upon the totem that signified the edges of it. Perhaps she then comes into contact with a scout and briefly engages them, and while exhausted she holds her own.
Short Personality: Nemain is a level headed individual, one who keeps her cool in most situations. Although not easily angered she is capable of being incredibly vicious, exhibiting a cool savagery and a way for stirring and manipulating events into her favor. While she is proud of who and what she is, her feelings towards those she considers lessers is not quite as heated as the feelings some of her race feel for them. To those she believes deserving of it she shows a near unshakeable loyalty.
Position in Flight: Guard/Scout. Nemain is perhaps better suited to the latter.
xxxWhat skills/traits/ect do they have to help them with this position?: She is a smart one, with a way for creating and following through with plans and strategies. While not one for generally taking unnecessary risks that will do more harm than good in the long run, she weighs and considers her decisions heavily, so should the risk prove worth taking in the end, she will consider doing so. She's a quiet hunter, preferring to watch and stalk her targets before choosing to engage them. Looking out for whatever weaknesses they may have so that she can exploit them.

If prisoner, how did they get captured: N/A
xxxWhere are they stationed?: Wherever Smaug sees fit to station her.

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:22 pm
[ Cert ]
Don't have a cert yet, but I can post an update when I do.
Pyrothraxus's Uncert

How did they join the Flight: I'd like to talk to you about that? :3
(On AIM maybe?) It's possible he had claimed a cave that was close to Smaug's and got kind of engulfed into the flight when Smaug arrived... or maybe he tried to stake it out on his own and found that he wanted the protection of other dragons that saw his value. He's from the Northern Deserts and left when the passages opened up.

Short Personality:
Pyrothraxus collects knowledge like many dragons collect wealth. He's smaller of bodied than even most other ulun'suti (partially accentuated by his dramatic skeletal markings against otherwise black fur), but he is quick-moving, stubborn, and every bit as proud.
He is eloquent in his speech, and frequently deliberately cryptic, especially if he doesn't trust the person he's speaking with. He does not hesitate to use his intimidating markings to his advantage, and perhaps because of his skeletal markings, he is particularly fascinated with the cycle of life and the place of death in the natural world.
His great sense of pride and stubbornness combined with the breadth of his knowledge, Pyro is reluctant to ever admit any shortcomings or say "I don't know." He would rather talk around or bullshit around something he might be asked if he doesn't know, or deny parting with such "valuable information".
Like almost all soquili, he has no grasp of the written word, and must commit everything to memory. Sometimes, having as much stored in his mind, with a paranoia about forgetting, makes him seem a little off - namely, Pyrothraxus has a tendency of talking to himself when he thinks he is alone.

Position in Flight:
xxxWhat skills/traits/ect do they have to help them with this position?: I'd also like to discuss? Based on his personality/specialty. He'd be a good teacher, perhaps, but would be a difficult one trying to encourage thinking in the pupils and getting fed up with those that didn't learn quickly. But I also know that's a specialty position.

If prisoner, how did they get captured:
xxxWhere are they stationed?: The mines/fur building area/ect.
N/A

Techabyte

Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas