Hi, my name is Kiaran Tyson Ash

But I mostly go by Kiaran

I'm a male

I am a werewolf, turned by God knows who. He was long gone by the time I woke up.

The pack I belong to is Blaidd Drwg Pack

I'm 28 years old.

My birthday is February 14th, 1998

I work in no where. I'm unemployed

My dream job is Exactly what I'm doing. I like changing people. I like making more werewolves

My blood status is Muggle Werewolf

I'm interested in does it matter?

I'm currently with myself.

I may seem cold, quiet, the strong silent type. but I'm really i'm cold hearted, evil, and malicious. I am angry at the world and I want to destroy everyone. I have no love left in me. It was taken the moment I was turned. I want the world to feel the pain I do. To know what it's like to lose everything you ever dreamed of having in the blink of an eye. I am angry and cold and heartless. I have no dreams or life. Its just me. Me and my lonely twisted mind.

My background story is I lived a normal life with my loving parents until I was 4. I wanted to be a doctor when I grew up. I wanted to save people. Then it was all taken away from me. A werewolf came into our house. He murdered my parents and then he bit me and left. I came to a while later in a hospital..... everyone was dead. I didn't remember a thing at first, and then it came back to me. I had done it. I had killed them all. I was a monster. My parents were dead and I was a monster. At first I tried to control it, but I couldn't. I always killed people. Finally I learned about the magical world at age 12. I learned about the potion that would let me control it. I got my hands on one and I could control myself then... but I still wanted to kill. I had tasted blood and I loved it. I killed and ripped to pieces. I got lonely though. I wanted someone at my side to help me. I met a girl when I was 16. A beautiful girl. I loved her. It was the first time since I was 4 that I had ever felt love. I finally told her about my condition. She accepted me and she was the only thing that kept me from killing. Finally she realized how hard it must be to be alone every full moon. She begged me to change her. To make her like me. I thought I could do it. I thought I knew how.... but I bit her.... and she bled out and died. I killed her! I realized then I was a monster. I always would be. I learned that I would never love and everyone I loved would die because of me. That last ounce of love left me. I decided I would never love again. I decided I would kill and destroy like I'd grown up knowing how to. There was nothing else to do besides that. I didn't know how to change people to keep me company and who would want to be company with a monster like me anyways? I slowly lost my mind and became more twisted as the years went on.

I enjoy killing, blood, death, hatred, and fear

I despise love, being alone, my parents for dying, that girl for dying, and the werewolf who changed me.

I'm afraid of dying alone

My strengths are killing, and being alone

My flaws are loving anyone, and insanity

I look like Liam Hemsworth

My pet is a Nothing

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I'm a werewolf obviously.

(I have permission from Dia to start another pack)
-anbu