Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:25 am
It's been a while since I've really done much RP, so I'm just looking for some simple, easy stuff right now.

If you leave a post, please be sure to quote me so it doesn't go unnoticed.

And if you'd like to keep in better contact with me, just ask and I'll gladly give you my Discord name.

The soq below are just the ones I'm feeling the most muse from. If someone else catches your interest let me know. Can't promise I'll be feeling up to it, but depending on the plot I might be!

I won't be doing lifemating any more. I will consider monogamous flings, and for some of my Soq may prefer it. I'm just very hesitant to be locked into something so permanently. ¯_(ツ)_/¯  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Azizah

Grumpy, bitter halfbreed who does the exact opposite of what her heart tells her. I crave love and attention, you say? Let me push everyone away and pretend like I don't need anyone. Need help with something? Definitely not going to ask for it and don't expect me to be grateful when I get it. She's spent a lot of time having to shove her feelings to the side and put up a tough front. It's going to take a lot of time and patience to chip away at that.

Plots

Rough ideas for now.

-Learning to heal with herbs and stuff.

-Getting into fights. She has a bad temper. Someone to kick her a**, tell her she can't fight for beans, and then offer to teach her some proper technique.

-Persistent soq who won't leave her alone. Potential BFF?

-Other halfbreeds who hate being halfbreeds to wallow in misery with.

-Pure blood unicorns for her to be a jaded b***h to.

-A nice mare to capture her heart. Someone with a lot of patience. I'm very attached to her so I will be picky and want a lot of plotting ;;;; No poly groups for this lady. They just don't seem to work out for her.  

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:27 am
Branwen

Branwen's has come to terms with her memory loss at this point. She's a little more sure of herself, but not so much her future at this point. Having lost one foal she adopted, Branwen joined Fiamma Eterna in an attempt to give the remaining foal somewhere safe to grow up. Both of them are till trying to get comfortable with their new home but Branwen is glad for the company of good aoquili and the sense of security. Being a lantern holder also fulfills her desire to help others. She still wonders about the family she's forgotten, however.

Plots

I've come to the realization that I suck at making herds so Branwen is now part of Fiamma Eternal. I'm still aiming for elderhood someday, but not as the leader of a herd. A lot of her goals are still the same- become someone others seek for guidance -the path there has just changed a little. SO. Yeah. Here u go.

-Guiding those who are physically lost. She's a lantern bearer, so that's her main purpose in the herd. She will also gladly offer other guidance along the way, if your soq has any personal issues they need to get off their chest.

-Help out other Soquili. A quick list of some of the things I'm hoping for her to do.

*Lost/abandoned/orphaned foals. This doesn't need to be a permanent adoption (though I would love that). Even if she just tends to the foal for a few days before they're reunited with their parents, that's good enough.
-Fiametta and Stellina

*Young Soq who have just left home, or possibly ran away. Maybe they're scared and need a little comfort and nurturing. Or maybe they're angry and need some caring words and gentle advice. Or whatever just throw youngin's at her to get some worldly advice and affection.
-Mariam

*Anyone struggling with who they are. Halfbreeds and hybrids like her especially. But also just any Soq who is confused about who they are or who they "should" be. Branwen has plenty of experience in this department and can make figuring things out a little bit easier.

*Anyone looking for a mother-figure. Branwen will gladly take anyone under her wing.

*Basically anyone who needs help with anything ok.
-Edan & Amur

*A charmed skinwalker would be pretty awesome. Someone who's confused and conflicted but not really dangerous.

-I think she's ready to start running into family now. She won't remember anyone but she would like to know about her past and try to reconnect.

-ANYTHING REALLY?? I love rping her so just anything you can think of honestly.

-I'm only just beginning to consider finding a mate for her. I'm not going to rush into this, but if you think you have someone who might be a good match feel free to offer. Just gonna be really picky with her and want to do a lot of plotting if not RP. Considering soq of all shapes, sizes, and genders because I honestly don't know what I want for her right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:28 am
Alayah

Plots

I'm too lazy to put anything here now but if she interests you just ask and I'll whip up a blurb for ya  

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:29 am
Delphina

Plots

I'lllllll put stuff here eventually if ur interested just ask and I'll tell you about him  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:31 am
Iblis

Slowly went blind over the course of his childhood. Very bitter about this and quite jealous of those who can still see the beauty of the world. Can occasionally see spots of color in bright light, which is why he is mostly nocturnal. Doesn't want to be reminded of what he lost. Hangs out in the woods. Offers to lead lost Soq out of the forest only to drag them deeper and leave them even more lost and confused.

Plots

I only have vague feelings of wanting to RP him but I haven't sat down to figure ideas out yet so I'm just gonna leave this here for now lol just ask if you might be interested he is not friendly tho u have been warned  

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:32 am
Breeding stuff

Again, I don't do lifemates so these are all gonna be flings or monogamous flings. Or surrogacies if the Soq is involved in a non-conventional relationship. If any of my Soq aren't in this post, it's probably because I'm not looking for anything at the moment.

Looking For: Tough, dangerous, deadly Soq. They're either mean and want to tear you up, or look it. Alternately, naive Soq that can easily be taken advantage of. He's desperate to have a child he can curse, so eventually he'll go for anything so long as they don't have angeni traits. Would like at least one skinwalker breeding for him. Gender doesn't matter. No minis.
1. Mystic Lyric
2. Open
3. Open
etc.

Looking For: Anything that could be fun with her markings. I'm not really interested in plots for her. Gender, breed, and size don't matter.
1. Sugar Skull
2. Th'onit
3. Open
etc.

Looking For: Someone who's going to keep him from pushing himself too hard. Someone he doesn't feel the need to prove himself to, show him it's okay to mess up and not succeed some times. Willing to do monogamous flings with him. Gender doesn't matter, a kalona/kalona mix might be nice but breed isn't a big issue. Unlikely to join a poly relationship or be involved with a mini.
1. Setareh
2. Open
3. Open
etc.

User Image
Looking For: Anything that looks nice? ;;;; I'm not particularly fussed about plots for him. Though maybe a nixie who can tell him all about the wonders of living on land. And then he can have some kids that can walk on land too and tell him all about their adventures. Might be taken.
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
etc.

Looking For: Anything really?? He's not out to break any hearts, so he'll stick around and help raise the foals until they're grown. Not looking for any traumatic loves in his life. He's just been away from his family for a while and I guess decided to start his own. Gender and breed don't matter. Would be open to a poly relationship and minis.
1. Serenity Heart
2. Open
3. Open
etc.

Looking For: Soq that intrest him. Someone he can watch like the creep he is. Someone who won't be upset when he disappears. He comes and goes a lot, and doesn't always come back. Prefers males, but does find some females quite interesting. Breed doesn't matter. Would be interested in a poly group.
1. Lahash?
2. Open
3. Open
etc.

Looking For: A mare lovemate. Someone who can put up with her childish behavior and whip her into shape a little bit. Possibly someone she drags into trouble unintentionally and realizes it's her responsibility to protect them from it?? Idk honestly. Breed doesn't matter. No poly relationships or minis.
1. Open
Everything else considered closed for now.

Looking For: An army of minions to roam the lands and dig up dirt for her. She pretends to be a sea-witch who can predict or alter your fate for a price. She wants lots of underlings to do her dirty work. Gender and breed don't matter. No minis.
1. Perish Song
2. Open
3. Open
etc.

Looking For: SHRUGS. Pretty stuff? Might be taken.
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
etc.

Looking For: Whatever honestly?? Gender and breed don't matter. Minis are good too.
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
etc.

Looking For: Suave, dashing Soquili to whisk her away in a night of romance. She gets easily caught up in it all and doesn't realize the repercussions until it's over. Would surrogate, but might be a little clingy to the foals and want to be involved in their lives. Gender and breed don't matter. Full-sized Soq are a-okay!
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
etc.

Looking For: Maybe a heartbreaker who turns her into a very independent mother that doesn't care if they stay or not. She'll always have a strong support system in the buffalo herd that raised her, so ultimately it really doesn't matter if they sticks around or not. She's probably a little too wild to ever really settle down, but she might have an on-again-off-again partner. Gender and breed don't matter. Would be open to minis. No poly relationships.
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
etc.

Looking for: Still figuring her out a bit. She would be open to any breed (including minis) or gender and to poly groups.
1. Kazumi
2. Open
3. Open
etc.

Looking for:
1. Antheia
2. Open
3. Open
etc.

Looking for:
1. Rouxe
2. Open
3. Open
etc.

Looking for:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
etc.

Looking for:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
etc.

Looking for:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
etc.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 am
This is where i'm gonna keep track of current RPs now ok

[Astucia, Verac & Branwen] - Need to Reply
[Amur, Edan & Branwen] - Need to Reply  

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:02 am
Celestial Requiem

Hiya Celestial!

I read over the plots you're looking for for Branwen, and I think that Ethan and his herd might be able to fill a niche/help you with what you're looking for? smile

User Image

Ethan went through a long journey looking for his absent (kalona) father, and learning a lot about himself and the prejudice/fear out there against kalona before realizing his father didn't define him and he could make his own way of things.

He's currently leading a small herd with his lifemate and family (and I'm working on elder attempts/plots with him). He'd be welcoming of a soquili who was looking to reform or needed some help dealing with the sorts of things he's been through.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:06 am
Celestial Requiem

I'd like to offer Kumiho for Rosiotti for one of the skinwalkers he tries to get Corpse Powder from. There's no way in the seven hells she would give corpse powder to someone who wanted it... because she's all about denying people things they want smile

User Image

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:46 am
Sabin Duvert
Celestial Requiem

Hiya Celestial!

I read over the plots you're looking for for Branwen, and I think that Ethan and his herd might be able to fill a niche/help you with what you're looking for? smile

User Image

Ethan went through a long journey looking for his absent (kalona) father, and learning a lot about himself and the prejudice/fear out there against kalona before realizing his father didn't define him and he could make his own way of things.

He's currently leading a small herd with his lifemate and family (and I'm working on elder attempts/plots with him). He'd be welcoming of a soquili who was looking to reform or needed some help dealing with the sorts of things he's been through.

This could be really great for her. Just being a part of a herd is one thing, but a part of one run by a half-kalona like herself? It would definitely help her come to terms with her heritage. I'd certainly be up for something! c:

Kamiki
Celestial Requiem

I'd like to offer Kumiho for Rosiotti for one of the skinwalkers he tries to get Corpse Powder from. There's no way in the seven hells she would give corpse powder to someone who wanted it... because she's all about denying people things they want smile

User Image

Yes! This would be so infuriating for him and he'd be stupid enough to try and force her to give it to him. So, if you're up for it, they could definitely get into a scuffle.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:37 am
Celestial Requiem
That could be really great for her. Just being a part of a herd is one thing, but a part of one run by a half-kalona like herself? It would definitely help her come to terms with her heritage. I'd certainly be up for something! c:

Awesome :3 I'd love to RP that with you ^.^
Would you be up for starting the RP - we could have Ethan find her (still injured if you want) and go from there smile  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:59 am
Sabin Duvert

I don't mind at all. I'll be sure to quote you once I've got it set up!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:00 am
Celestial Requiem
User Image
Novella

She is hungry for knowledge, there's nothing Novella loves more than to learn new things. On the same token, she THINKS she already knows a lot about the world. The truth is, she's spent a lot of time hidden away in the home of her herd feeding off the knowledge they've provided her. They don't know nearly as much about the world as they think they do and not all of what they know is exactly accurate. She's going to be rather confused and lost when first being informed that so much of what she knows is wrong, but once she realizes that there's even more to learn about the world than she thought she's going to be rather enthusiastic. Under normal circumstances, Novella presents herself with a very noble demeanor, being very polite and prim. Show her something new and that will slowly slip away and be replaced with excitement and an eagerness to understand it.

Plots

-I would love for her to meet all different types of Soq, but more so the hippogryphs and Ulun'suti since they've only recently made their presence known and seeing a breed she's never heard of before would kind of blow her mind. The harpy herd would fascinate her as well.

-In the same vein, meeting Soq who don't match the typical standards of their breed (i.e. nice kalonas, mean unicorns, blah blah blah) would be good for her to meet as well. I'm alright with her getting into a scuffle, but I don't want her getting too badly hurt. Just enough to scare her and show her that not every breed is how she expects them to be.

-Anyone who practices a unique craft or trade and is willing to share its inner workings with her. Or anyone who follows certain teachings of beliefs. She's not going to be following any of them herself, but she'll be more than willing to learn about them.

I can offer up a few soquili I have myself. lol

Vanaheimr: As a friend. She seems to be more confidant and I think Vana could learn something from it. Where it goes from there depends on their interaction. He's the not so much like his family one of the group from Hallows and Nymph. Very quiet, speaks with a stutter and is very shy. Given the fact that he's born from a kalona-uni-flutter mix and is there for a melting pot of his own, as well as being taken from his mother by a purebred kalona and almost corrupted, I think he's come out fairly well. lol

Freyja: As sort of a spiritual information type of thing. I know you were interested in having Deva meet her too so I thought I'd offer her up on multiple avenues. smile She's always willing to impart knowledge so the internal growth of a soquili would expand and become even better.

Sanyue: As friendship/oh my goodness a hippogryph type of thing. Sanyue is older as well and would be happy to share her tales of the war between the Ulun'suti and the Hippogryphs back when they were first introduced to the shop. (I won her in an rp contest. She was the temporary leader at the climax of the whole meta.)  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:15 pm
Celestial Requiem
Sabin Duvert

I don't mind at all. I'll be sure to quote you once I've got it set up!

Awesome! Sounds great ^-^  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces