Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Plotting
Search Complete!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:51 pm
Okay, so, I have a problem, and it can only be solved by a boy!

No, really.

Gypsy Lovette, my third year Ravenclaw, is a metamorphmagus. And, because of that, she doesn't think that it's a big deal to change her looks for boys. Because she can do it without any trouble, and change back just as easily, she thinks that it's totally fine to change her looks to make herself into whatever it is a guy wants. Because it's natural for her to do it, right, so that must make it okay!

But, I like making my characters grow. And I especially like breaking them in order to make that happen. SO! I propose:

Should you have a male character in her year, one year below or up to two years above her, (or that age range, if he's a Squib) who would find the idea of a girlfriend who he could mold to be perfect for him, let me know! I would like a guy who is relatively shallow so that he could make her change for him. Someone who would make her change her hair, her face, whatever, to look like what he wanted her to look like. And of course, Gypsy would do it, because she thinks nothing of it, and it would slowly start to kill her to have to change for him. She would go out with him and every time he asked her to change something, it would bother her a little more and a little more, until eventually she realized that she didn't want to have to change for a guy and broke it off. He doesn't have to be awful in literally any other way, actually, the nicer he is to her when she changes for him the better, since it'll drag it out. But just know that at the end of this she will probably completely hate his guts. You can use this for whatever character development you would like as well. So if you want a guy to be shallow and realize maybe he shouldn't be, or just to have him think that she was totally unjustified in dumping him and become even more awful, do so! I figure this would be a fairly short relationship, maybe one term or less. If he's a squib, two Summers. We just have to post them as much as possible >.>;;;

I would really, really like for this to happen. I could probably teach her this another way, but this is the way that I get to make her sad and miserable so I like it best. Because I'm awful!

Post options with links to profiles, please? Also, she IS pureblood, so if blood is a thing with your character, it's not an issue!  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:03 pm
If you're still looking and really want this, I've got Salem Abraxas. He's two years younger, so I totally understand if you don't want him.  

Clockwork Muse

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:12 pm
Clockwork Muse
If you're still looking and really want this, I've got Salem Abraxas. He's two years younger, so I totally understand if you don't want him.

No, I worked something out with Nashi X,D Sorry, I should've updated the thread, we talked about it in Chatzy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:19 pm
Cara MiaKitty
Clockwork Muse

No, I worked something out with Nashi X,D Sorry, I should've updated the thread, we talked about it in Chatzy.

Oh, okay then o3o  

Clockwork Muse

Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces