viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Welcome!

Oh, hey guys, you're here to plot, right? Find some romance, some violence, friendship, drama, cuteness...whatever floats your boat, I'm here to deliver.

Contact me!
AIM: Spider8itch
Tumblr: NSFW at times!
PM's!

Let's go ahead and get this show started with rules and forms, shall we? Actually, there are no forms. just post saying what you want and we're golden~

R.U.L.E.S.
► Obey shop and Gaia rules. a no-brainer.
► Do NOT disrespect me OR my Soq in any way. Please play nice.
► Backstory plotting > Actual RP. I have decided that I just take too long to RP in a short enough amount time to get things done. With the exception of a few of my Soq, I would like backstory plotting with inbetween RP.
► If you request plots, STICK WITH THEM. Don't ask for plots, get me into it, then decide not to do it. It will piss me off quite severely.
► DO NOT EVER, EVER BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR RP/PLOTS! I am an EXTREMELY nice person (Or so others tell me), and I will NEVER turn down a request for RP. DO NOT be afraid of me, and ask away!
► If you're going to contact me on a messenger, please TELL ME WHO YOU ARE. I give people nicknames on my Skype so that I can recognize people. If I don't know who you are, I prolly won't talk to you much D8;
► If I have an Soq up for plots that you believe you have a plot with already, please inform me. I hate dropping plots, but sometimes I don't hear from people for a while (Usually about 6 months), and my mentality is that they're not interested anymore. Don't freak out and start going crazy about it, just tell me that you're still interested and we'll talk, okay? :]
► Do not. And I repeat. DO NOT ever tell me to hold a Soq's mate status for you, RP with me a bit, then when I take a break, decide that you're going to go off and find your Soq another mate. No, no, no, no and no. Honestly, that's just plain rude. I can't stop you from doing so, but keep in mind I probably won't trust you again.
► Please be aware. I have a life outside Gaia. Tumblr, WoW and family take up a lot of my time. This means that I may have periods where I will not be on Gaia. Please do not ask for plots with me if you expect me to be in the thread every day because I most likely will not be. However, I also have Skype (Ashton.Nicole.K) where you may contact me to plot and RP.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:47 pm
Single Mares

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:49 pm
Single Stallions

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:50 pm
Featured Single
a.k.a. Please please please give them love.

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100