Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
26m looking for someone.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ranathis

Lonely Regular

7,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:56 am

Well, I've come to the realization that a lot of the women on here that I actually end up getting to know are pretty awesome! But at the same time, it's never really turned into anything romantic. On a personal, or Gaia level.

Maybe we can change that?

Little bit about me:

I'm a 26 year old guy from British Columbia, Canada. I do drywalling for a living, although that may dry up soon and will change as the season dies down. I live with an awesome roommate who is a hippy girl, but she is rad as all hell! (Totally just roommates). I'm a bigger guy, not huge, just bigger. I'm 6'4. Oh, I'm a bit of a night owl as well. Sleep eludes me most nights!

As for things I enjoy, well I obviously enjoy playing video games, going for nature walks, camping, movies, travelling, hitting the pub for some beer (I am not a bar star, in fact, I really hate the bar.) I can cook, it's the thing in life that I love to do! (Something I would like to do professionally.) I've also once again found my love for roleplaying. I stopped many years ago, but just recently coming back to Gaia, I really have missed it! But all in all, I do enjoy just sitting in on a nice night, feet up on the table, and relaxing watching a movie or something. Can't really get much better than that. (Okay, it can, but PG-13 won't let me get into detail huehuehue stare )

I have pictures obviously, but PM me or chat with me and we'll see where things go! I also have Skype, KiK, texting. All those things.

What I look for in someone?

Mostly I look for someone who has a personality. Someone that knows when to be silly, and joke around, but at the same time understands when something should be taken seriously and has a good head on her shoulders to deal with situations if they arise! I would like if we had some shared interests obviously. I know that my list may seem short, but I really do have a wide range of interests (not all are listed.) So please tell me about yourself, and we can discuss more on that later! Obviously this comes with chatting and just getting to know one another. Oh, also please be literate. Nothing irks me more than someone typing like a cat scratching it's butt on a keyboard.

I am mostly an alternative rock listener. Some of my favorite bands include, Our Lady Peace, Coheed and Cambria, Stone Sour, Shinedown, and many more. These really are just a few of MANY that I love.

That's about it. I'm sure I've missed everything, but if you have questions or wanna chat, feel free to PM me, or chat here! I'm open to either smile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:52 pm
Ranathis

Well, I've come to the realization that a lot of the women on here that I actually end up getting to know are pretty awesome! But at the same time, it's never really turned into anything romantic. On a personal, or Gaia level.

Little bit about me:

I'm a 26 year old guy from British Columbia, Canada. I do drywalling for a living, although that may dry up soon and will change as the season dies down. I live with an awesome roommate who is a hippy girl, but she is rad as all hell! (Totally just roommates). I'm a bigger guy, not huge, just bigger. I'm 6'4. Oh, I'm a bit of a night owl as well. Sleep eludes me most nights!

As for things I enjoy, well I obviously enjoy playing video games, going for nature walks, camping, movies, travelling, hitting the pub for some beer (I am not a bar star, in fact, I really hate the bar.) I can cook, it's the thing in life that I love to do! (Something I would like to do professionally.) I've also once again found my love for roleplaying. I stopped many years ago, but just recently coming back to Gaia, I really have missed it! But all in all, I do enjoy just sitting in on a nice night, feet up on the table, and relaxing watching a movie or something. Can't really get much better than that. (Okay, it can, but PG-13 won't let me get into detail huehuehue stare )

I have pictures obviously, but PM me or chat with me and we'll see where things go! I also have Skype, KiK, texting. All those things.

Mostly I look for someone who has a personality. Someone that knows when to be silly, and joke around, but at the same time understands when something should be taken seriously and has a good head on her shoulders to deal with situations if they arise! I would like if we had some shared interests obviously. I know that my list may seem short, but I really do have a wide range of interests (not all are listed.) So please tell me about yourself, and we can discuss more on that later! Obviously this comes with chatting and just getting to know one another. Oh, also please be literate. Nothing irks me more than someone typing like a cat scratching it's butt on a keyboard.

I am mostly an alternative rock listener. Some of my favorite bands include, Our Lady Peace, Coheed and Cambria, Stone Sour, Shinedown, and many more. These really are just a few of MANY that I love.

That's about it. I'm sure I've missed everything, but if you have questions or wanna chat, feel free to PM me, or chat here! I'm open to either smile

wow you still haven't found someone since we last talked wow that's been a few yrs  

ladielish

Dangerous Lover

Ranathis

Lonely Regular

7,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:55 pm
ladielish
Ranathis

Little bit about me:

wow you still haven't found someone since we last talked wow that's been a few yrs

This post is definitely a year old razz  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff