Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN!] Plot Thread[Still U/C, but open!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:45 am
Where I'll be keeping plots for some of the Soquili that I own.
Check back for more updates.
Please quote me for a quicker response.
If I owe you a past role-play, please let me know!
Thank you!

» Role-play logs
» Finnegan James
» Florian [U/C]
» Discordia [U/C]
» Indian Paint [U/C]
» Madhu [U/C]
» Taelia [U/C]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:59 am
Role-Play Logs

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:10 am
Finnegan James

User Image

Name: Finnegan James
Breed: Half-Uni
Temper: Valiant

A little about Finnegan James:
» Finnegan was dreamt, wished by Reepicheep whom was searching for a companion to travel and share many journeys with. That rare, bright star granted Reepicheep his wish and thus intertwining their paths together. But before becoming a faithful friend to Reepicheep and venturing off to become a knight, Finnegan was nothing more than a normal stallion living the life of boredom in a small herd.

He was orphaned as a small colt. In fact, being young he was very tiny and many teased and picked on him for his size. But he grew into a great stallion by harvesting food for the herd and working hard. He labored himself hard, pushing himself to achieving great things. In fact he was happy with the life that he had. He had a family now. But every now and then he would be haunted by memories of his past. Faces that seemed quite familiar also seemed very distant. Nightmares cursed his memory and he sought out to find answers.

Finnegan James decided that it would be best to leave the herd in search of some answers. It was the hardest thing he had to do thus far, but he had to. But before he left an old friend within the herd gave Finnegan his armor, saying that it was found with Finnegan when the herd came across him all those years ago. At first the armor was dirty, filthy even as it had been kept tucked away for many years. But Finnegan James fixed that all. He washed and fixed the armor the best of his abilities, and thus making what it looks like today.

So with saddle and armor attached to his body, wearing proudly the young stallion set forth and it wasn’t long until he met a certain knightly mouse. The two devoted their time to bringing light to those in trouble while searching for answers for Finnegan James.

Plots/ Characters In-Need:

Family/Herd:
» Finnegan James needs an adoptive family, a small or big herd. Active, please. I would like Finnegan to be close to a mother-type character or even father-type, someone whom he would call his parents. Looking for herd role-play as well with other members so that he can have an established relationship with a couple friends.
Flirts:
» I thought this would be a fun, interesting role-play between Finnegan James and a mare who is constantly flirting with him. He won’t flirt back, but instead will try to kindly nudge her away from him. This mare could be someone inside the herd or even outside. She’ll tag along him as he does his daily chores within the herd. Finnegan won’t be rude to her. He’ll remain poised and polite. However with that being said, once Finnegan leaves the herd she might be heartbroken.
New and Old Friends:
» Finnegan James is a pleasant stallion. He gets along great with just about everyone. He laughs, he smiles, he can actually crack a couple jokes or two. He’ll need friends inside his herd, outside, and even when he’s traveling with Reepicheep—or by himself.
A Trio:
» Finnegan along with two stallions will be great friends. ‘Ol chaps to laugh and share stories with. He’ll also look for guidance and support from these two friends the most out of everyone.
Just a Bad Idea:
» Finnegan James is desperate for answers of why he’s having the dreams—nightmares he’s been having for some time now. He’ll seek help from an unlikely character, a witch or someone with a bad nature. This character can use Finnegan for personal gain or just to boss Finnegan around. Finnegan at the start of the role-play will be weak [mentally] because he wants so desperately to find answers, but at the end of the role-play between the two he’ll become strong. Reepicheep might just come to the rescue.
Knights:
» This is shortly after Reepicheep finally meets Finnegan James and they begin a journey to becoming knights. Along the road to becoming brave, valiant knights they may cross paths of others seeking such a profession. Or even those to teach strategies and the way of becoming a knight.
Damsel in Distress/ Love at First Sight:
» Finnegan James will come to rescue a mare in need of help. But after helping the mare, Finnegan and her get along great. They begin talking and soon Finnegan finds himself wanting to stay with her, even though Reepicheep strongly disagrees. Reepicheep will try to persuade Finnegan into leaving, but will fail each and every time. For once, Finnegan enjoys staying where he is. He enjoys this mare very much. But however in the long run, Finnegan will leave after realizing why he left his herd in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:17 am
Florian

User Image

Name: Florian
Breed: Half-Cerynei
Temper: Jubilant

A little about Florian:
Florian was born into the Primrose and Hope herd, alongside her siblings as well as both her parents. The herd life was great for young Florian. She was a carefree filly who enjoyed prancing about playing practical jokes on her sister. Florian was happy as could be. She had a willful heart and determined spirit, but eventually Florian decided to leave. What compelled her to leave her perfect little family? She yearned for adventure. She heard stories of different lands, different Soquili, and it just made her want to experience her own little adventure. So Florian left her home and set forth. Along her travels she came across a delightful little hummingbird named, Pan. Pan decided to aide Florian and still keeps beside her, offering assistance whenever needed.
Along the way Florian found a fellow Cerynei herd. It was delightful to have come across a breed that reminded her so much of home. So she decided to stay within the herd for a short time. But nothing is like home sweet home and it had been years since Florian had frolicked through those familiar homelands. With Pan at her side, Florian set off to home.

*Please note that I’m working out some background information about where Florian’s offspring fit in with her timeline. Thank you.

The role-play plots I’m looking for are pretty generic for Florian. I am still working on some actual plot ideas. If you have an idea, please share and we can work something out. She’s searching for friends and even some family role-play. I don’t mind role-playing Florian as a foal. It would be great if she met some other foals when she was young, perhaps their relationship growing into lifelong friends. Also, I am not sure about a love interest or mate for Florian. She has four more breedings. But if you’re wanting to seek out a love interest for Florian, we can discuss that as well. Thank you.

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:18 am
RESERVED

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:19 am
RESERVED

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:21 am
RESERVED

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:25 am
RESERVED