Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade Shop Owner Profiles
Phineas Acacia ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clockwork Muse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:16 pm
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Basic Information▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxFull Name :: Phineas Acacia
xxxxxAliases :: Phin
xxxxxGender :: Male
xxxxxSexuality :: Straight
xxxxxRelationship Status :: Married
xxxxxCity of Birth :: Lake George, New York
xxxxxDate of Birth :: November Ninth
xxxxxPlace of Work :: The Shrieking Shack
xxxxxAge :: Twenty-Seven Old
xxxxxZodiac Sign :: Scorpio

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Personal Information▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxImage Files :: ((Chris Pine))
xxxxxHeight :: Six feet
xxxxxWeight :: 240 lbs
xxxxxBlood Type :: AB
xxxxxBlood Status :: Pureblood
xxxxxEthnicity :: Celtic, Irish, American
xxxxxHair Color :: Brown
xxxxxEye Color :: Blue
xxxxxNotable Markings :: Tattoos on back, ankles

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Background▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxMy story started a long time ago, and I don't see it ending any time soon. I was born and raised in the middle of Lake George. No, not the village, I mean the actual lake. Do you know how many islands there are there? Well, I don't even know for sure, but it's a lot. My parents were both purebloods, but neither of them were native to the area. My mother was from Lancaster, Pennsylvania and my father was from Ireland.

xxxxxAt the age of seven, I received a letter from a PreWiz school inviting me to attend. Now, the name threw me off a bit. Witches' Academy of Nature and Defense. At the age of seven, I couldn't see how that could apply to me. I was after all, a boy, not a girl. However, my mother, who was the parent who had gone through the American education system explained that it was simply just a name, and that boys could go there as well. It turned out that I did not get the letter because they thought I was a girl, but because the school was the closest to me. While there, I started learning the basics of magic and even got to play a bit of Quidditch.

xxxxxFive years passed and soon enough I found myself at another witches' school. This time, it was Salem Witches Institute. I was placed into the Chameleon dormitory and did well enough. I was far from being an outstanding student, but I did my work and made an effort. In my fourth year there, I met a Lynx named Kali Anuhea. Alright, so maybe met might not be the best word. We had been in a few classes together, but we had never spoke. Perhaps started talking would be a better word. A short time later, we started dating. Now don't let anyone tell you that everything was perfect, because it wasn't. You see, I ended up cheating on her a few times. It's not one of the things that I'm proud of. When Kali found out, as women always find out, she broke up with me and told the other girl. She ended up breaking up with me as well.

xxxxxThat all happened in my last year at Salem, so you can imagine that I was quite lonely and heartbroken when I graduated. I went back to Lake George and had no idea what I was going to do with my life. I couldn't go back to Salem, not with everything that happened there and I didn't want to work for the government. I was at a loss. Until, quite a few years later when Kali happened to be visiting the area. By chance, or perhaps it was fate, we ended up running into each other again, and for some reason, she took me back.

xxxxxAt the age of twenty-three, we were married. It was a simple ceremony. Nothing too grand. A few years later, we ended up moving across the pond. Yes, I'm talking about moving to the United Kingdom. Of course, being from Northern Ireland, my father was quite happy about that. We wanted to see what kind of luck we would have in another country. That was when we found a cousin of mine by the name of Zane Acacia. I had heard of Zane and knew that he was somewhere around my age, but he didn't look like it. Instead, he looked like a teenager. He eventually explained to us that he was a vampire. Seeing that the place that he was calling home needed a new owner, Kali and I took over.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Personality Traits▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxMeyers-Briggs Test Result :: ESTP
xxxxxClever :: Phineas can easily think his way out of just about any problem.
xxxxxIndependent :: While he is married, Phineas is a very independent man and would prefer to do everything himself if he could.
xxxxxOutgoing :: Phineas has no problem going up to someone and starting a conversation. Sometimes this goes bad and he tells them something that they don't want to hear.
xxxxxIntuitive :: Phineas is very good at picking up on subtle things in someone's body language and uses that to get what he wants out of a conversation.
xxxxxAbove-the-Law :: Rules aren't that important to Phineas. He sees them more as guidelines.
xxxxxAdaptable :: Things change. Phineas realizes that and he goes with it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Mental State▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxLikes :: Vampires, Quidditch, Turtles, Boats, and Winter
xxxxxHobbies :: Swimming, Canoeing, Hiking
xxxxxDream Job :: Unsure
xxxxxDislikes :: Tea, Salad, American Football, Shakespeare, and Merpeople
xxxxxFears :: Cemeteries, Death

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Obtained Items▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxWand :: 12 and 3/4 Spruce with a core of Ashwinder Ash
xxxxxBooks ::
A Compendium of Common Curses and Their Counter-Actions
Practical Defensive Magic and Its Use Against the Dark Arts
Self-Defensive Spellwork
Updated Counter-Curse Handbook (Third Revised Edition)
Blood Brothers: My Life Amongst the Vampires
A Vampire's Monologue
Magical Draughts and Potions
The Hobbit
The Fellowship of the Rings
The Two Towers
The Return of the King

xxxxxPet :: None

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Magical Abilities▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxPatronus :: Fox
xxxxxStrengths :: Defensive Spells, Potions
xxxxxWeaknesses :: Transfiguration, Alchemy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Magical Record▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxPreWiz School :: Witches' Academy of Nature and Defense
xxxxxHigh Magic School :: Salem Witches Institute
xxxxxDorm :: Chameleon

xxxxxC.A.T. Scores ::
Defence Against the Dark Arts:: O
Environmental Manipulation:: EE
Incantations Class:: O
Advanced Potions:: O
Enchantment:: EE
Herbalisim:: A
Magizoology:: A
Alchemy:: P

xxxxxW.I.T. Scores ::
Defense Against the Dark Arts:: O
Incantations Class:: EE
Advanced Potions:: O
Magizoology:: P

xxxxxFull Time Occupation :: Store Owner/Manager
xxxxxWorkplace :: The Shrieking Shack
xxxxxResidency :: Hogsmeade, Scotland

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Known Acquaintances▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxKali Acacia
xxxxxxxxxxShrieking Shack Bartender│27│Wife
xxxxxZane "Phantom" Acacia
xxxxxxxxxxShrieking Shack Bouncer│21│Cousin

~Dia  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:25 pm
xxxxxFull Name :: Kali Anuhea Acacia
xxxxxAliases :: Kali
xxxxxGender :: Female
xxxxxSexuality :: Bisexual
xxxxxRelationship Status :: Married
xxxxxCity of Birth :: Anahola, Hawaii
xxxxxDate of Birth :: May Sixteenth
xxxxxAge :: Twenty-Seven Old
xxxxxZodiac Sign :: Taurus

xxxxxImage Files :: ((Anjali Jay))
xxxxxHeight :: Five feet Two Inches
xxxxxWeight :: 125 lbs
xxxxxBlood Type :: O-
xxxxxBlood Status :: Half-Blood
xxxxxEthnicity :: Kannadigas, Hawaiian
xxxxxHair Color :: Black
xxxxxEye Color :: Brown
xxxxxNotable Markings :: None

xxxxxEverything started out simple enough. My mother was a Muggleborn witch from Bidar, India named Radha Jain. While she did go to school to learn how to control her magic, she became known not for anything that only a witch could do, but rather, for dancing. It was due to her dancing that she found herself on the Hawaiian islands and meeting a Pureblood wizard named Mikala Anuhea and falling in love. They ended up getting married, and for a while, he toured around with her. He wanted to see the world. While he had been to Salem, Massachusetts, a place far from his home of Anahola, he wanted to see more. Eventually, they became pregnant and I came into the world.

xxxxxWhen I turned five, my mom decided it would be a good idea to teach me how to dance. She signed me up for contemporary Indian dance classes. I know, most people expect that because I grew up in Hawaii that I would have taken Hula. However, that doesn't mean anything at all. Stereotypes can be so cruel. My mom wanted me to carry on her legacy. She learned to dance in India, and so that is what she wanted me to learn.

xxxxxTwo years later, I was invited to attend Arcane Witches Academy. My parents were thrilled that I, like them, had magic. I made quite a few friends. I'd like to say I kept them all, but that would be a lie. Things started changing when we all started going to Salem Witches Institute five years later. The first thing that happened was that we were placed in to different dorms. I was a Swan. A few of my friends were as well. Perhaps the biggest thing that happened then was boys. How quickly relationships can tear apart a friendship. Since then, time has torn the rest of us apart, well, except for one or two people, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't make any new friends while at Salem.

xxxxxOne of the people that I met a Salem was a Chameleon New Yorker called Phineas Acacia. We had classes together, but never really started talking until our fourth year there. Talking eventually lead to dating. I thought that everything was perfect, but oh how dreams crumble away. Phineas cheated on me, and of course, I was furious when I found out, so I broke up with him. I told the other girl was well. She broke up with him as well. Now, what we haven't told him is that we kept talking afterwards. We even dated for a while. Our relationship lasted longer than either one of ours' did with Phineas. Because this had started during our last year at school, we ended up living together in Ocean City, New Jersey. That is, until we fell out of love. We ended the relationship and stayed friends.

xxxxxI decided to let my now ex-girlfriend keep the house that we had been sharing, and so after we separated, I decided that I was going to move back to Hawaii. However, before I did, I ended up meeting up with another friend, this one from Albany, New York who wanted to take me to a village a bit north of there called Lake George for the weekend. We were out walking the streets when I happened to run into Phineas again. My friend decided that we should stop and talk with him, and so we did, and Phineas and I picked right up where we left off. We still loved each other. By the end of the night, we were back together again.

xxxxxWe were both twenty-three when we got married. It was a simple ceremony. We didn't want anything too extravagant. A short time later, I found myself moving again. This time, however, I left the country for the United Kingdom. Don't worry, Phineas came with me. It was actually more of his idea. We ended up staying with some of his relatives in Northern Ireland before we heard about his cousin Zane looking for someone to help keep a business in Hogsmeade open. Phineas was excited about this and went out to meet him. Neither one of us had any idea he was a vampire, but that didn't matter. Zane needed a place to stay, and we needed a job.

xxxxxMeyers-Briggs Test Result :: ISFP
xxxxxArtistic :: The way Kali sees the world is a bit different. She loves to see the way that things go together, and to figure out ways that they could go together that nobody has ever thought of before.
xxxxxMoral :: Kali has a strong sense of right and wrong, even if she doesn't always speak up for it. She is not likely to do something that goes against what she believes, and if she does, she will feel very guilty afterwards.
xxxxxReserved :: Kali doesn't speak much, and if she does, it's typically something that needs to be said. It's not that she doesn't like people, it's more that she doesn't like talking in front of them unless she has to.
xxxxxKind :: Kali has one of the biggest hearts of anyone she's ever known. She will gladly help someone who needs it, and will not expect anything in return.
xxxxxAware :: Kali is used to keeping an eye, or even an ear or nose out for things. She's quite observant.
xxxxxPerfectionist :: Kali is extremely hard on herself. She can be very harsh on herself to the point where she won't even get out of bed and face the day.

xxxxxLikes :: Turtles, Boats, Mixing Drinks, Jewelry, and Tea
xxxxxHobbies :: Dancing, Surfing, Singing
xxxxxDream Job :: Professional Dancer
xxxxxDislikes :: Winter, Scary Movies, Messes, Rats, and Pie
xxxxxFears :: Drowning, Electrocution

xxxxxWand :: 15 and 1/8 Rosewood with a core of Peacock Feather
Extreme Incantations by Violeta Stitch
Theories of Transubstantial Transfiguration
World Mythology
Blood Brothers: My Life Amongst the Vampires by Eldred Worple
A Vampire's Monologue by Amarillo Lestoat
Hairy Snout, Human Heart

xxxxxPet :: Parrot named Arya

xxxxxPatronus :: Horse
xxxxxStrengths :: Charms, Transfiguration
xxxxxWeaknesses :: Potions, Herbalisim

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Magical Record▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxPreWiz School :: Arcane Witches Academy
xxxxxHigh Magic School :: Salem Witches Institute
xxxxxDorm :: Swan

xxxxxC.A.T. Scores ::
Defence Against the Dark Arts:: EE
Environmental Manipulation:: O
Advanced Potions:: D
Enchantment:: O
Herbalisim:: T
Divination:: A
Magic and the Arts:: O
Wellness and Magic:: EE

xxxxxW.I.T. Scores ::
Defence Against the Dark Arts:: A
Enchantment:: O
Divination:: EE
Magic and the Arts:: O
Wellness and Magic:: A

xxxxxFull Time Occupation :: Store Owner/Bartender
xxxxxWorkplace :: The Shrieking Shack
xxxxxResidency :: Hogsmeade, Scotland

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Known Acquaintances▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxPhineas Acacia
xxxxxxxxxxShrieking Shack Manager│27│Husband
xxxxxZane "Phantom" Acacia
xxxxxxxxxxShrieking Shack Bouncer│21│Cousin-in-Law

Clockwork Muse

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:27 pm
xxxxxFull Name :: Zane Acacia
xxxxxAliases :: Phantom
xxxxxGender :: Female
xxxxxSexuality :: Asexual
xxxxxRelationship Status :: Single
xxxxxCity of Birth :: Coventry, England
xxxxxDate of Birth :: June Eighth
xxxxxAge (Actual) :: Twenty-One
xxxxxAge (Appearance) :: Fifteen Years
xxxxxZodiac Sign :: Gemini

xxxxxImage Files :: ((Ed Speleers))
xxxxxHeight :: Five feet Ten Inches
xxxxxWeight :: 147 lbs
xxxxxBlood Type :: A-
xxxxxBlood Status :: Pureblood
xxxxxEthnicity :: Irish
xxxxxHair Color :: Blond
xxxxxEye Color :: Blue
xxxxxNotable Markings :: None

xxxxxMy life's a complicated one, and I don't see it ending too soon. Things started simply though, and with no signs that it would get as messed up as they did. My parents both went to Hogwarts, they were Hufflepuffs. My dad was one of the best keepers the school had seen in a while, and being from Ireland, he went on to become the captain and keeper for the Irish team. They were living in Coventry, England at the time my sisters and I were born. I was a triplet. There was Jasmine, Erianthe, and me.

xxxxxOur childhood was pretty uneventful. I obviously spent a lot of time with Jasmine and Erianthe. Then there were a few other kids that we played with. Sometimes, I would end up playing around on the piano that was more of an ornament in our home. I wish that I had kept playing when I went to Hogwarts. Things could have been different if I had. When my sisters and I went to Hogwarts, Erianthe and I ended up in Ravenclaw and Jasmine ended up in Slytherin. It was my sorting that really got me in trouble. So many people seem to think that Slytherins are the evil ones. But then Jasmine would be the one living my life. No, Ravenclaw was where a boy named Roi was. A boy who was possessed by a demon. Of course, I didn't know that, and it cost me. He seemed so friendly, and I was drawn in. I even got Erianthe involved, but in our third year, I realized what was going on. Seeing no other possible way of escape, I killed her. I still don't think the aurors know it was me who did it.

xxxxxI couldn't stay at Hogwarts, so I ran to the only place I could think to run: the Forbidden Forest. I ran into a herd of centaurs before I was found by a couple of vampire named Strike, and his fledgling Jack. Not being given much of any other choice, I was turned by Strike, becoming his fledgling. Things were pretty quiet then, well, until this crazy group of wizards showed up and kidnapped Jack and some students. They called themselves the Family, and they wanted to do some pretty nasty things. That caused Strike to have to go to a council meeting, leaving me in charge of the clan.

xxxxxAt that point, I was considered to be a full vampire. Strike called me Phantom, on account of my ability to turn invisible. I had uncovered my power one night when I found Jasmine visiting Hogsmeade. It was the first time we had seen each other since our third year, and emotions ran a bit high to say the least.

xxxxxSince taking control of the clan, at least the part in the Shrieking Shack, I've added a few new members. For some reason, most of them seem to be girls. That can be a bit annoying sometimes. I also almost lost the Shack as our home, but that wasn't my fault! As far as most people are concerned, I'm fifteen, not twenty-one. So, when Angel went missing (not my fault!) I had to figure something out, and quick. That was when I heard that my cousin Phineas, and his wife Kali were visiting. They needed a place to stay, I needed to keep the Shack open. It worked out pretty nicely.

xxxxxMeyers-Briggs Test Result :: INTJ
xxxxxIntelligent:: Despite dropping out of Hogwarts his third year, Zane is very intelligent, having picked things up here and there from books, as well as his surroundings. Schools are not the only teachers.
xxxxxObservant:: Zane is always taking in his surroundings and making assumptions on what's going on based on what he sees. He tends to be right, but there are moments when he can be wrong, and ends up making himself look like an idiot.
xxxxxLeader:: Zane doesn't like being a leader, but if he's asked to lead, he'll do so. He is very good at strategy, and can be adaptable when he wants.
xxxxxReserved:: This had to be expected of a man called Phantom. He's not the most social person out there.

xxxxxLikes :: Music, Reading, Astronomy, Pranks, Storms
xxxxxHobbies :: Making Constellations
xxxxxDream Job :: Pianist
xxxxxDislikes :: Being Controlled, Sunlight, Cats, Aurors, Hogwarts
xxxxxFears :: Losing his fledglings, Being accused of Erianthe's murder, ghosts

xxxxxWand :: 11 1/3 Cypress with a core of Vampire Blood

xxxxxPet :: Eurasian Eagle Owl named Cadogan

xxxxxSpecies :: Vampire